Author Topic: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!  (Read 2160723 times)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
Re: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!
« Reply #21000 on: July 09, 2011, 04:53:59 pm »
before i was 18 i wanted to cut my hair short in the back and long in the front. mom was so against the idea. im 18 now and i brought up the idea and what does she say?
"its your hair do what you want"
so now she doesnt care how i cut my hair. but she wont let me get it colored red now....

I don't know who's paying for it, but if she is, dying hair is pricey. Especially if you want to do a natural looking red.

Anyways it's hair. It's not the end of the world. You can always be rebellious and buy a box of red dye and do it at a friends house! If you hair is dark, you'll have to bleach it first.

If your hair is dark (which, the last time I saw you, it wasn't) I'd say dye it blond. In my experience blond hair dye holds color better than bleach.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21001 on: July 09, 2011, 05:47:46 pm »
Stalkers are scary :C

...unless you've hit them with a truck!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #21002 on: July 09, 2011, 05:55:05 pm »
Just broke up with my boyfriend =[

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #21003 on: July 09, 2011, 07:09:49 pm »
Ack! I'm sorry to hear about what happened lass. Heartbreak is a hard thing. It'll take time to get over. My advice is talk to your friends and more importantly your family to get all that pain out of your system.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #21004 on: July 09, 2011, 09:51:03 pm »
We just weren't working... But it really hurts since we have been dating over a year. At least it wasn't too terribly messy and we are able to be friends.. well we will be when we get over the initial pain and stuff..

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #21005 on: July 09, 2011, 10:20:49 pm »
Stalkers are scary :C

...unless you've hit them with a truck!

Win!  :D

We just weren't working... But it really hurts since we have been dating over a year. At least it wasn't too terribly messy and we are able to be friends.. well we will be when we get over the initial pain and stuff..

Still, sorry to hear about it... it's hard to get yourself that used to someone and then have to get yourself used to them not being there.  :'(
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #21006 on: July 09, 2011, 11:45:41 pm »
I doubt many of you know me; I was active on these forums a long time ago. I stopped visiting though, because I had a falling out with a number of people on here last year in the Fall. (Section removed per code of conduct)

I've been hurting, and still am. I want to stop hurting, SO MUCH. There's one way I know how, but it wont make me happy; which is what I really want: to be happy again. That wont be happening anytime soon, but I can at least take some solace in the fact that I've done SOMETHING, even though I doubt the people who need to read this ever will.

http://cannonheart.livejournal.com/536.html

For the record, I am a big softy. Despite whatever front I'm putting up (so people don't mess with me), I'm a really nice guy. More importantly, I'm really REALLY shy, I'm not the best in social situations (autism), and I'm hurt fairly easily.

And... I'm lonely, and have been for a while. Try not having a group of close friends to call your own, and try watching everyone else around you having fun. It's one reason why I probably wont be coming back to Kumoricon for a while; I just end up being depressed afterwards. (Section removed per code of conduct.)

Please keep off-forum disputes off-forum, per the code of conduct. ~randompvg
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:41:54 am by randompvg »
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #21007 on: July 10, 2011, 12:16:58 am »
Dang man.  I don't even really know, except that I can certainly relate with the whole "feeling like you're on the outside looking in" feeling.  I hope things are looking up for you.  And if you really want to make it so, then you can.

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #21008 on: July 10, 2011, 07:19:00 am »
-Comes forth in my new Black Martial Arts uniform.- TEASEL! I have read your livejournal entry. Good Heavens my good fellow you've been through a great deal of drama. Such a thing is truly harsh on the soul. That's why I'd like to make you an offer. I'd like you to come to the Southeast side of Portland and become part of U.S. West Coast Taekwondo. We can not only teach you how to protect yourself but you'll be in the company of people such as myself...that is people of hopnor will not troll you or those you care about or anything. If you'd ever be interested PM me and i can give the details on how to get there. Not only would i like to see you there but Master Frennel would also enjoy a new student in his classes. So teasal what do you say?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:16:13 am by Animeman73 »

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #21009 on: July 10, 2011, 11:15:22 am »
Man, ignore people like that. :/ I know it sounds hard but trolls be trollin and some get off on having such a great effect on people.
Don't push off the whole cosplaying community because of an incident around a few people. I will gladly say there are people on this forum I want to punch in the face. My facebook friends have seen me rant about it and some forum friends I have on there even agree with me. But some people like those people and hang out with them. One even has a dedicated girlfriend and I will never figure that out.
But I just try to not put myself around them. Two of my cosplays this year will put me around some people I'm iffy about but I just won't spend time around them. Find some cool people (like Reppy! He's a beast! :D) to hang around. Even if you don't cosplay together, you can drag them around with you to your photoshoots and then you have that security feature.

FateChooseMe is my photoshoot puppy in way that she follows me. Well, more like I force her to come with me. XP
But seriously, dood...look around and you will find some awesome people. I know how it is to be shy. I am a wallweed at pretty much all events but because of the people I met at con, I have broken from my shell. :)
Heck, if you are comfortable with it Reppy (as I volunteer him~<3) can gather up some cool people and we can all meet you and show you the way us cool cosplayers work.

Another way to get out of your shell is to maybe check out Portland Pirate Fest.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21010 on: July 10, 2011, 10:06:26 pm »
I doubt many of you know me; I was active on these forums a long time ago. I stopped visiting though, because I had a falling out with a number of people on here last year in the Fall. (Section removed per code of conduct)

I've been hurting, and still am. I want to stop hurting, SO MUCH. There's one way I know how, but it wont make me happy; which is what I really want: to be happy again. That wont be happening anytime soon, but I can at least take some solace in the fact that I've done SOMETHING, even though I doubt the people who need to read this ever will.

http://cannonheart.livejournal.com/536.html

For the record, I am a big softy. Despite whatever front I'm putting up (so people don't mess with me), I'm a really nice guy. More importantly, I'm really REALLY shy, I'm not the best in social situations (autism), and I'm hurt fairly easily.

And... I'm lonely, and have been for a while. Try not having a group of close friends to call your own, and try watching everyone else around you having fun. It's one reason why I probably wont be coming back to Kumoricon for a while; I just end up being depressed afterwards. (Section removed per code of conduct.)

Please keep off-forum disputes off-forum, per the code of conduct. ~randompvg
It's funny...and here I thought I was alone in my anguish for social survival. Through my years of being on here, I've seen faces that I'd call friends, and others that I never got the opportunity to talk to enough. I have a slice of autism in me also, and I too am not 100% socially confident. I prefer to use tactful and cunning ways to make my presence known, but sometimes I have brave and bold moments. Yet when I feel passionate about something, I'm like a match at a gas station (as you probably can see in my reply, lol).

Even with my obsessive concern for the safety of others feelings, and the courage to wait and try at the opportune moment, I still have no idea where I fit into the local otaku and convention society, or where to ask to find out.
I see myself as a drifter, not tied to one specific group, but a good friend to everyone. Someone they can trust if they have no one else to turn to. But the life of a drifter is indeed a lonely one. Luckily I found someone last year to call my own and make things a little less lonely.

I know where you're coming from, and my best advice is to tough it out and keep a sharp eye out for an opportunity to shine.

Believe me when I say this to you and anyone else who feels the pain of the lonely road of life...
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

I hate to make this post longer except to avoid double posting but...
My best advice for this is that every person you have ever loved and lost is just there to get you ready for the one you are meant to be with. I believed this after going through 3 girlfriends, and then finally ending up with Pai this last year.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21011 on: July 10, 2011, 10:19:01 pm »
I'm worried about our cat, Shadow. :(  He somehow got his foot into something weird last night.  He came in limping; we originally thought he had hurt his paw.  Then we looked at it, and it looked like it was glued shut.  So, I gave him a shower and cleaned up what I could.  He seemed to be doing better, moving around fine.  He looked thoroughly pathetic and mangy when he was wet.

Apparently later, I don't recall how much later because I think I was trying to sleep, he ended up throwing up.  My brother decided to let him outside, and he immediately crawled under the tree (one of his favorite places to relax/hide/sleep) and started meowing.  So, my brother brought him back in since he thought the cat was acting weird. 

Someone must have let him out of the house.  We don't know who, but we think it might have been someone who was visiting.  And now we haven't heard from him all day.  Which is very, very odd.  I don't know if I've ever seen him leave the backyard.  Especially on a nice sunny day like today, he's usually rompin' around in the backyard, chasing after snakes, the dog, birds, anything he can find.  And . . I haven't seen him. :(

*worry worry worry*   :-[

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #21012 on: July 10, 2011, 10:32:37 pm »
Eeeeek. Wandering off and not returning can be a bad thing for cats. Reppy, I hope he's okay. Is he chipped at all?
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21013 on: July 10, 2011, 11:00:48 pm »
Hm. I don't think so.

I keep getting worried he might have eaten something poisonous.  But it doesn't seem to add up.  I mean, what the heck was the weird crap on his paw?  Maybe he threw up because he was licking at it.  It looked like it had been there for a decent amount of time, because a bunch of dirt was caked into it.  Or, maybe he threw up because of the whole "my paw is glued shut and I feel miserable and then I was thrown into the shower and held down for 15 minutes while I had soap and water splashed all over me" thing.

My brother caught him in this spare bedroom he was cleaning out.  There was a lot of really dangerous stuff in there for an animal to get into.  He said he did see the cat looking around in there, but he scared it off.  And for the most part, my brother was in there almost the entire time he was cleaning it out.

The whole "paw glued shut" thing is what's really messing up any theory I have.  :-\

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #21014 on: July 10, 2011, 11:29:58 pm »
I hate to be the bearer of bad news Reppy but when cats are going to die they go off and hide/leave. Dogs do it, too.
If you see him again take him straight to a vet to get him checked up. He might have gotten into something that is making him terribly sick or even killing him.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #21015 on: July 11, 2011, 02:47:23 pm »
It's my friend Meggan's birthday today so I've been working on her Birthday Card..... Everyone I know has come to kind of expect hand made cards from me, so I wanted to make sure hers looked really nice. She's a hardcore Hufflepuff girl so I'm making a card with the crest on the front. Finished inking the sketch yesterday, just have to color it in now and give it to her with her present tonight! =]

« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:48:10 pm by Dubaby »
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #21016 on: July 11, 2011, 03:37:19 pm »
I love my Musical Theatre camp.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #21017 on: July 11, 2011, 04:09:02 pm »
It's my friend Meggan's birthday today so I've been working on her Birthday Card..... Everyone I know has come to kind of expect hand made cards from me, so I wanted to make sure hers looked really nice. She's a hardcore Hufflepuff girl so I'm making a card with the crest on the front. Finished inking the sketch yesterday, just have to color it in now and give it to her with her present tonight! =]

Girl knows where her head is at.

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #21018 on: July 11, 2011, 05:21:33 pm »
Today is just one of those days where even small amounts of text seem TLDR.
Team Koga

Offline EmAino

• Chibi
« Reply #21019 on: July 11, 2011, 05:33:08 pm »
I hate money...although, I'm sure my opinion would change if I actually had some.
Sakuracon 2014
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Yugito Nii - Naruto Shippuden
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon

Kumoricon
God Tier Jane Crocker - Homestuck
Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon
Kyoko Sakura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Komachi Onozuka - Touhou

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #21020 on: July 11, 2011, 05:40:08 pm »
Do you guys like blogs? Do you guys like pictures of me?
http://fancysora.wordpress.com/

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21021 on: July 11, 2011, 06:10:45 pm »
Dude.. today is my lucky day because I also happen to love clicking links!! :D

Offline Higuma

• Catgirl
    • My anime list
« Reply #21022 on: July 11, 2011, 06:44:05 pm »
I had already clicked on the link before I saw your post reppy. It made me laugh cause I always click links.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 08:32:50 pm by Higuma »

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #21023 on: July 11, 2011, 08:31:02 pm »
Dude.. today is my lucky day because I also happen to love clicking links!! :D

I do what I can to make you happy.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #21024 on: July 12, 2011, 10:45:19 am »
is any body else having trouble logging in? Im using my phone, but my dsi(my own personal way of getting on) isnt letting me and in the past its never failed. I log in and when i go to click on something, it logs me out over and over
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #21025 on: July 12, 2011, 01:42:36 pm »
That's happened to me a couple of times, but it's very rare when it does.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #21026 on: July 12, 2011, 02:00:08 pm »
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:00:31 pm by soundninja12 »
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #21027 on: July 12, 2011, 02:45:29 pm »
it still wont let me log in

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #21028 on: July 12, 2011, 05:13:34 pm »
Does anybody here realize Kumoricon is a month and a half away?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 07:47:05 am by Animeman73 »

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #21029 on: July 12, 2011, 05:44:17 pm »
it still wont let me log in

Do you mean the forum?
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #21030 on: July 12, 2011, 07:42:38 pm »
Does anybody here realize Jkumoricon is a month and a half away?
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline TurboSaiyanJason

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21031 on: July 13, 2011, 12:15:07 am »
I've got nothing to panic about, since I have no way to prepare anything big and special for it, except for what's already waiting there for me.

With where the location is and little to no money coming in, I'll be lucky I have enough to get in the door this year. Forget having a room to stay in.

Been to Gamestorm at the same place, so I can say it's a good spot for its size. It's just my personal situation that's hindering me.
Cosplays for Kumoricon 2014
Day 1 Fix-it Felix Jr. (w/ gold sledge)
Day 2 Hitmonchan and Kenny
Day 3 SS Future Trunks (DBZ)
Day 4 Jason Silverheart Pirate OC
Sonic The Hedgehog Kigurumi

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #21032 on: July 13, 2011, 05:30:02 pm »
@randompvg. Yes the forums. I managed to log in but it keeps saying  an error has occurred. And to log out. But when i try to log out it wont let me and says the same thing again. Even after i turn it off. This has never happened to me

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
« Reply #21033 on: July 13, 2011, 05:59:19 pm »
@randompvg. Yes the forums. I managed to log in but it keeps saying  an error has occurred. And to log out. But when i try to log out it wont let me and says the same thing again. Even after i turn it off. This has never happened to me

I was afraid that was what you meant, but wanted to be sure. I'll try to get the attention of someone savvier than me about this, because that has to be annoying as #@%%.

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21034 on: July 14, 2011, 01:59:04 am »
I hate it when people lie in order to get simpathy or to try and make their lives sound more interesting. It's not nice to try and get people to be extra nice to you, even though you didn't do a thing to deserve it and i don't care how boring your life is, lieing to try and get people to like you is just stupid. As long as you're a nice and caring person, people will like you and be nice to you.

Offline jaqua

• Bunnygirl
    • tumblr
« Reply #21035 on: July 14, 2011, 03:10:25 am »
I did crossplay makeup on myself out of boredom and noticed I looked manlier than I usually do when I try to make myself look like a man. Then I realized that it was totally because of the fact that I bleached my hair recently. For some reason bleach-blonde hair looks more masculine on me than auburny-brown.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21036 on: July 14, 2011, 04:06:17 am »
Today is just one of those days where even small amounts of text seem TLDR.
I know those days.  Feels like pretty much every day lately.  It's like suddenly I'm busy somehow and don't have time to read every new post on every site I'm on like I used to D:
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21037 on: July 16, 2011, 06:14:01 pm »
I just saw one of the most awful examples of Rule 34 evar. :(

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #21038 on: July 17, 2011, 02:22:15 am »
I suck at dancing. WITH STYLE BITCHES.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline Ritsu-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21039 on: July 17, 2011, 11:16:24 pm »
I'm sooo stoked for Kumo! I'm dyyying!! XD
Kumoricon 2012: Princess Bubblegum.. 90%.. I just need to style my wig XC

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #21040 on: July 19, 2011, 07:50:15 pm »
Odd moment when I get an email from Kumoricon that features Kuroshitsuji on it.

Buy 3 manga, get the 4th free, kiddos. :) Borders is going out of business, so get 'em now while you can.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21041 on: July 19, 2011, 08:23:23 pm »
WHEAT THINS.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21042 on: July 19, 2011, 09:27:24 pm »
So, I was just hanging out with my two youngest nieces, ages 7 and 8.  I was thinking, "Man, it'd sure be fun to take them on a picnic to the park."

Then they proceeded to squish me on the couch repeatedly then pull my socks off.  I tried to fight back by sticking my feet in their face and threatening to make them smell my feet.  But that didn't deter them much, as my youngest niece stuck her nose right on my foot and then started tickling my feet all over.  Then, they pulled me off the couch.  And tried to fart on me.  :(  xD

Uhhhhhhhhh.. having second thoughts on that whole picnic thing...  ;)

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21043 on: July 20, 2011, 01:22:53 am »
Watching My little pony: Friendship is magic for the first time.
It's possibly one of the cutest shows i've ever seen.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21044 on: July 20, 2011, 01:43:56 am »
i still haven't seen that show before! i feel like i'm missing out.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #21045 on: July 20, 2011, 09:06:26 am »
Hey there evryone I'm baaaaaaack. I've been having some computer issues but I'm back online and back in the saddle now.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #21046 on: July 20, 2011, 11:40:04 pm »
Sooo I just realized the badge I got is supposed to be Blue and I have a green one yet it has the adult logo on it.... I dont get it. I want my correct blue one cuz I dont wanna be scolded for being out late when I'm 19 years old and have to take out my id and all that jazz >.<

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21047 on: July 20, 2011, 11:51:30 pm »
i didn't even know they made green badges! i thought they only came in blue for adult, yellow for people who only needed a permission form, and red for people who need to be with a blue badge.

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #21048 on: July 20, 2011, 11:53:34 pm »
Yeah I had no idea either and I didnt think anything of it till I showed my friends my badge and they were like.... Why is it green? Its supposed to be blue. X_X I emailed the badge people and hopefully I will get a new badge.

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #21049 on: July 20, 2011, 11:59:53 pm »
I hope so too. I've heard lots of stories about people getting the wrong colored badge sent to them this year.