Author Topic: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!  (Read 2160778 times)

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
Re: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!
« Reply #18500 on: September 16, 2010, 01:33:00 pm »
D: Don't frown at that!
Sure, some of the things were bad but you still have each other and that's what counts.
You've been able to do something a lot of people haven't. To be with someone that long is really lucky and makes you a very lucky and special person.
It's nice to see that people can still care enough about others to stay together for long lengths of time through the good and bad.

I guess it depends on the scar....but mostly, I guess yeah. ^^;

Well, good luck with that. Just thinking about it gives me chills. DX
I had a head injury when I was younger and lost my memory so anything dealing with my head freaks me out. I'm always afraid I'm going to get hurt and forget everything again.

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18501 on: September 16, 2010, 01:36:53 pm »
D: Don't frown at that!
Sure, some of the things were bad but you still have each other and that's what counts.
You've been able to do something a lot of people haven't. To be with someone that long is really lucky and makes you a very lucky and special person.
It's nice to see that people can still care enough about others to stay together for long lengths of time through the good and bad.

I guess it depends on the scar....but mostly, I guess yeah. ^^;

Well, good luck with that. Just thinking about it gives me chills. DX
I had a head injury when I was younger and lost my memory so anything dealing with my head freaks me out. I'm always afraid I'm going to get hurt and forget everything again.
According to the forums here...that is supposed to be an embarrassed face lol. Not enough emoticons here. >.<

Ouch...did you ever get your memory back or did it all stay kinda hazy?

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18502 on: September 16, 2010, 01:43:45 pm »
>.> Oh...well then...

Not really. Like, I know who I am and stuff and sometimes I can remember small things from looking at pictures.
But my first solid memory is immense pain. I grabbed a pillow and pushed it to my forehead until it started to go away. I then looked up into a glass cabinet and saw my face covered in my own blood.
Then I was rushed to the hospital where I threatened the doctor. I have a fear of needles in other people's hands and I had to be strapped down, blind folded, and gagged so he could sew up my head cause I threatened to bite, kick, and punch him. But I could still see the needle through the blind fold as he gave me my stitches.
I was a violent 7 year old...and this all happened from jumping on the couch and falling off. I had hit my head on the coffee table.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18503 on: September 16, 2010, 01:59:05 pm »
Not to seem rude or mean...but your story makes me feel better about me attacking the sidewalk with my face. Don't feel alone in the "whoops I hit my head" injury ward. I got a slight concussion when it happened so a lot of it is very hazy...I just remember a lot of blood coming from my chin.

Oh ya! Your story also made me remember an injury I sustained when I was a kid, because it also involved a couch lol. Was playing ring-around-the-rosie with my siblings...only when we played, we got to spinning really fast & then just let go. Well, to put it short, my arm flew into the wooden siding on our couch & broke in 2 places at once. >.>

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18504 on: September 16, 2010, 02:11:28 pm »
XD Not rude or mean at all!
I'm a walking accident waiting to happen so yeah. :P

D: I've never broken a bone before but I've done a lot of damage.
Luckily, I don't remember any of them! 8D It all happened before my head injury!! But, I do have some scars so I know my mom isn't lying. >.>
Like on my left cheek I have an indent from a dog's fang when it tried to "rip off my face," as my mom puts it. My head was in it's mouth and she had to pry me free. o 3o
And I have a scar on my top lip from when I woke up our dog and it bit my top lip "off." Yeah, don't ask about that one cause I really don't know... >.>;

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #18505 on: September 16, 2010, 02:14:50 pm »
Hey Cyprus, I heard acout your accident. oooh that hurts just thinking about it. I hope you're okay dude. Get well soon and keep your chin up.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 08:24:18 pm by Animeman73 »
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18506 on: September 16, 2010, 02:19:08 pm »
Cyprus: D: I don't want to be a bother to him! He's already going to drive up here to take me to Akicon. Not that I don't want to see him but, I feel like a burden to him. That's why I'm trying to transfer down to a college in Oregon so I can be closer and see him more.
Gonna comment on this here so I don't keep spamming the picture thread lol. He doesn't mind, it's not a bother or a burden to him...he really likes you & I encourage it! Would be awsome if you did transfer closer though, then you could hang out with the rest of us more also. You live in the Seattle area right? My G/F & I have a habit of travelling that direction randomly to see my mom or a couple of my best friends that moved up there. Will have to hang out one of these times when we head that way.

LOL...I had stitches on my tongue when I was younger because I bit clean through it lmao. I also have scars on my arm where a dog tried to rip it off.

Hey Cyprus, I heard acout your accident. oooh that hurts just thinking about it. I hope you're okay dude. Get well soon and keep your chin up.
Ya, it sucks...but whats done is done now so I just have to work on not letting it happen again. Appreciate your support man. When I get home, I'll try & remember to put up a couple pictures of my wounds...

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18507 on: September 16, 2010, 02:23:15 pm »
@Cyprus *read about yer ouchie*

That suuuuccckkks.

What sucks more is when you get an epic injury and you got it doing something stupid so you can't even be all like, "yeah, I was skydiving and a bird flew at my face." Or something like that.
I miss 2010.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18508 on: September 16, 2010, 02:37:19 pm »
Why does everyone think I live in Seattle...? >.>
I've been to Seattle once and that was only to the mall after State for Speech & Debate.

A - Me (Pasco, Washington)
B - Portland
C - Seattle

But anyways, it's four hours from Portland and four hours from where you guys live. So, same distance really.

I was going to go to a community college down in the Portland area but I didn't have the money for a place to stay and school.
So I'm stuck up here for a bit. I need to save money so I can transfer to PSU or something and live in dorms. Which is going to be expensive as all get out. I've been paying for everything so far out of scholarship money. And I'm going to need a lot more to transfer. And I need to find a weekend job I can work after Akicon so I can start getting money that way.

As for the tongue. Ouch! D:
I get teary eyed when I nip it, let alone bite it clean off!

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18509 on: September 16, 2010, 02:51:01 pm »
@Demony: I know...can't blame anyone lol. >.< There are a couple early pictures on my facebook of the injury before my face swelled up & my eye turned black. Haven't put any new ones up since that though. Heck, I would even be more proud of the injury if somebody had just completely kicked my *** lol.

@Gryff: My mistake...I hear 4 hours from Portland & I automatically think Seattle area because I love it so much up there lol. G/F & I tried to sell our house last year to move that direction but no luck. :( Well regardless, would be nice to arrange some kind of meetup for all of us to hang out!

Luckily I was young enough when I bit through my tongue that I vaguely remember it. I didn't bite it clean off, but definately did some damage lol. Most horrible part was, I had to eat nothing but ice cream, popsicles, & things of that nature while it healed. ;D

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18510 on: September 16, 2010, 03:12:46 pm »
XP I've always wanted to go to Seattle. Cause I've only been in the mall once last year. :/ But, there's no reason for me to travel there so yeah...

Yeah, I wish I could hang out with you guys more. D:
I miss everyone already!! I cried so hard on Day 3 when I had to leave cause I'm a baby like that. :/ You guys are the only close friends I have so it's really hard when I have to leave and don't get to see people for a year. I'll live but it really, really sucks. I was going to drive home from Portland but I couldn't and my mom had to drive the whole way cause I was a wreck.

But I probably can't travel much except for AkiCon cause I need to save money. I'm sad cause the last two years I spent my birthday with con people (08 people came to me, 09 I went to Portland). But this year it probably won't happen so my birthday fun is being postponed until Akicon cause I doubt people would want to/be able to come here. There's nothing really to do here. In 08, the five of us mostly just hung out at my house and played Poke`mon Monopoly in my kitchen while cosplaying Death Note.

Oh, cause that is such a terrible thing. XD

Offline Cyprus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18511 on: September 16, 2010, 03:23:26 pm »
XP I've always wanted to go to Seattle. Cause I've only been in the mall once last year. :/ But, there's no reason for me to travel there so yeah...
SAKURACON!!!!

Oh, cause that is such a terrible thing. XD
Was awful...;D

Wish I could help you do something for your B-day...that sucks. :( I don't usually get to see many friends around mine either though. Most everyone is out of town because it's so close to Christmas.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18512 on: September 16, 2010, 03:30:57 pm »
D: I haven't ever been able to go to SakuraCon.
I'm surrounded by mountains so there is snow everywhere that time of year. Last year there was an avalanche and I couldn't leave the Tri-Cities even though I planned on attending. So, I doubt I'll ever be able to go. It's just too dangerous of a trip by vehicle. I guess I could take a train up there but it's expensive and I don't know if I would be able to spend the money. ):

It's okay.
Mine's in October so school effects mine.
It would be so bad if I was around people cause of weekends and such but oh well.
My birthdays are never that great anyways. The last two years were amazing but every other one wasn't. I have had a lot of bad things happen on my birthday which has made me hate surprises. My plans always get ruined by me being 'surprised' with something. Now people know that if they want to surprise me, they talk to my mom. She knows everything that goes on behind my back now so she makes sure things don't collide badly anymore.
Like in 08, two of my friends said they couldn't come. Last minute they could and Molly (FateChooseMe) contacted my mom about it. My birthday surprise was the two of them tied up in Sara's trunk. That is something I'll never forget. :'D

But a birthday is just a birthday. If I don't celebrate or get gifts, I'll live. I don't require these things to be happy or to live my life.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18513 on: September 16, 2010, 03:38:08 pm »
Mah Birthday's in NOVEMBER. XD

Also guys I had a head injury toooo~. I also got mine from falling.

Tripped over a beanbag chair and cut my head on a brick fireplace. Six stitches and now I have a wicked scar. :D
I miss 2010.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18514 on: September 16, 2010, 04:06:47 pm »
ARI'S BIRTHDAY~!

And had a pretty good day at school. Next weeeeekend needs to come. *0*

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18515 on: September 16, 2010, 04:11:58 pm »
HEY, THAT POKE'NOPLY WAS THE BEST GAME EVER.
AS DN CHARACTERS.
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18516 on: September 16, 2010, 04:20:01 pm »
Hehe!
How big of a nerd is Kris?

This big!
Seriously...who else do you know owns these?

Molly! o 3o Should I bring one to AkiCon so we can play in the room when we get tired of walking around?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 04:20:40 pm by Gryffinclaw Princess »

Offline FateChooseMe

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18517 on: September 16, 2010, 04:23:07 pm »
Bring Poke'Sorry!
:"D
Cosplay;
SeeU - Vocaloid3
Trainer (Dawn) - PKMN Plantinum
Namine - TWEWY

Offline Blizzara Dragon

• Chibi
« Reply #18518 on: September 16, 2010, 04:24:51 pm »
lol replace Pokemon Monopoly with the Master Trainer game and you have the three games that currently live in my closet. I didn't think anyone else still owned those games, you win 500 interwebz xD

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #18519 on: September 16, 2010, 04:26:56 pm »
ARI'S BIRTHDAY~!

And had a pretty good day at school. Next weeeeekend needs to come. *0*
Is that for an extra special awesome reason, that I happen to know about? =D
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18520 on: September 16, 2010, 04:31:19 pm »
what well maybe idk >w>

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18521 on: September 16, 2010, 08:54:12 pm »
Is that Emmy's cause I totally spaced about it. D:
I miss 2010.

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #18522 on: September 17, 2010, 05:16:06 am »
NDK 2011 is Sep 9th to the 11th... and I am guessing that is will make it too close or the same weekend as KumoriCon 2011. So I can not go to KumoriCon most likely. ;-;  (already got the pass for me and my son for NDK pre-regness) this is sad.  Evil hometown con, I want to go to you! ;-; ... but you fall too close to Denver, CO's Con! ;-; My "will be home when I move their in July 1st 2013." ;-; Evil!!! EVIL!!!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #18523 on: September 17, 2010, 07:07:50 am »
If you buy a hotel in Pokemon monopoly does that space "evolve". That's how it should work.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18524 on: September 17, 2010, 08:07:23 am »
You have a Poke`center on that spot which can be changed out for a Poke`mart after four. :P

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #18525 on: September 17, 2010, 06:58:50 pm »
Why are real looking cosplays so hard to find. ;-; I really do want to cosplay Lina at NDK in 2011. and my son wants to cosplay ValGaav. but I have only found one good Lina cosplay, and it was not for sell. And have found no kid size cosplays of ValGaav. Also, he wants to cosplay Naruto, but I can not find any good ones of his. So so so so so so so so so so so so many Naruto cosplays, but again, only one that I found that looked real was not for sell and not his size. I hate how popular none real looking clothes for cosplays are. I get how cheap for con goers = good. but so many are overpriced for what they are. So many use stock photos that are not their own work too. I am more then willing to pay the extra for something good and worth the money for the fabric and the artist's (yes, I call them artists.) skills and time. I wish I was a seamstress, old school style, where I could easily make a Lina get up. (and maybe a Gourry one for Scott. Hehe. I can dream.) But it will never happen, not unless I will a huge lotto and can offer like $5000.00 or more. I admire those who have the skills and/or resources to do a really looking cosplay. I have seem them, a few at cons I have be at. And on the web from other cons. It is possible. just not for poor little old me. Need to find something to cosplay that can be made easy and look good still. so so so wants to cosplay Lina now though. ;-;  and Soooo want to see my son in cute little ValGaav cutness! ;-; I would easily spend $500 or more to get my son a cute ValGaav get up that looks real. Even though I soooo should not spend that kind of money on one little cosplay that has so little clothing to it. or $700 or more on a Naruto one where the jacket is real and not just some thin fabric, but a real, nice thick Jacket like he has with that real fluffyness on the collar and real pants.  but I do not have that kind of money right now. ;-;

and now my whine about something that is impossible for me is over. ^^;;  I really hope I can come to Kumoricon, but I have a bad feeling it will be at the same time that NDK is.

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18526 on: September 17, 2010, 09:47:36 pm »
... Anyone feel like telling me what the spoon castle password is?

Offline fleur_fraise

• Bunnygirl
    • ka-san
« Reply #18527 on: September 17, 2010, 10:04:42 pm »
No
Current Kcon Plans:
-Ringo Oginome
-Anarchy Stocking
-Roxy Richter

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
I miss 2010.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #18529 on: September 17, 2010, 11:10:47 pm »
I'm REALLY looking forward to when Registration is open for VIPs and Hotel reservations for next year's Kumoricon. After the wonderful time I had at the Vancouver Hilton in 2007 I definitely would enjoy staying there again.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18530 on: September 18, 2010, 11:24:21 am »
cant wait for k con again. Thinkin about adding flying mint buny from APH
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline frogger

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18531 on: September 18, 2010, 11:25:56 am »
i had fun at my first K-con

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18532 on: September 18, 2010, 02:04:12 pm »
Imma let you finish, by Demony had one of the best posts of all time.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18533 on: September 18, 2010, 02:05:06 pm »
;D
I miss 2010.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #18534 on: September 18, 2010, 07:47:09 pm »
Arg! Arg!! ARG!!! I missed the pre-order for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and so I don't get the awesome decals that come with it! TTToTTT

SWEETNESS!!! Well I guess you don't need to Pre-Order it, you just need to order it online! Cuz I did and I got the decals!!! Yay~! x3

oslapedo

« Reply #18535 on: September 18, 2010, 09:00:48 pm »
LOLOL my wireless keyboard's batteries died so now I'm using an onscreen one with the mouse. My hand hurts...

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #18536 on: September 18, 2010, 09:30:50 pm »
LOLOL my wireless keyboard's batteries died so now I'm using an onscreen one with the mouse. My hand hurts...

You should switch to a wireless keytar.

Which is how I refer to my laptop ever since I strapped it to a broom.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #18537 on: September 18, 2010, 10:13:13 pm »
I never want to get married

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18538 on: September 18, 2010, 10:37:17 pm »
I got yelled at to get my priorities straight by my mother. And then she told me to join the military to get away from all of this crap.

What she doesn't realize is that I do have my priorities set...

Griff > Cons & Moving Out > Job > School > Everything else > Her desires for me to join the military

College is the last thing on my mind when I want out of here so badly. :P
So I will gladly spend money on cons until I get the chance to move to Portland and get away.
Then I will get a job and after I have enough money, THEN I will go back to school.

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18539 on: September 19, 2010, 02:19:48 am »

a lady walks into an ice cream shop and asks the man at the counter for some chocolate ice cream. the man says "sorry ma'am, we're fresh out". the women says "ok, than just give me some chocolate ice cream please". the man replies " sorry ma'am, i just told u we're out". the woman than says "really? sigh...ok, than i'll just have some chocolate ice cream". the man by this point just stairs at her for a moment and finally replies "look lady, say 'van' as in vanilla..." the woman replies in a perky voice "ok, van!". the man then says "ok, say 'straw' as in strawberry..." the lady once again replies cheerfully "straw!". the man says "good, now say 'FREAK' as in chocolate..." the lady thinks for a moment and then remarks to the man "wait a minute, there's no 'freak' in chocolate!". To this the man replies "THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL U!!!!!"

...Get it?! "THERES NO FREAKEN CHOCOLATE!?"...LOL!!
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

oslapedo

« Reply #18540 on: September 19, 2010, 02:28:52 am »
Hahahaha, what a dumb joke

Offline Ichi_Kagetora

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18541 on: September 19, 2010, 02:29:33 am »
:( awe I'll try harder next time I swears it.

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica - where do they go?

Wonder no more!!!

It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life.

The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintaining a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into and buried.

The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

"Then they kick him in the ice hole."

You really didn’t believe that I know anything about penguins, did you!

Hows that?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 02:38:06 am by Ichi_Kagetora »
When I am chasing my tail and catch my back leg instead, I will not bite down on my foot. This hurts, and my scream scares my human.

"Princess Yue doesn't need Appa: she's the moon, she can fly by herself."

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18542 on: September 19, 2010, 03:30:29 am »

You should switch to a wireless keytar.

Which is how I refer to my laptop ever since I strapped it to a broom.
I have a wireless keytar.  Need to get the receiver for it still though.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #18543 on: September 19, 2010, 04:57:54 am »
I think the off-topic chat area exploded *waits for admins*

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18544 on: September 19, 2010, 05:08:45 am »
Yeah sorry I kind of started posting again and it became a cool place to be.

oslapedo

« Reply #18545 on: September 19, 2010, 05:20:36 am »
Thou art a fiendish rabblerouser!

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18546 on: September 19, 2010, 05:48:11 am »
Thou art a fiendish rabblerouser!
Indeed I am.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18547 on: September 19, 2010, 09:12:37 am »
IMO This is so much better than when the forums were so slow that I didn't want to be here.
I miss 2010.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18548 on: September 19, 2010, 09:39:19 am »
Relatively little spam going on.  Plenty of trolling and lulz but nothing malicious so honestly I don't see anything wrong with a little activity.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #18549 on: September 19, 2010, 11:06:15 am »
:( awe I'll try harder next time I swears it.

I thought they were both pretty good. :) I lol'd.