Author Topic: Anyone want a Jack Skellington in their hotell room?  (Read 1820 times)

Offline ArienDrakon

• Oni
Anyone want a Jack Skellington in their hotell room?
« on: August 13, 2010, 03:58:39 pm »
Ok so the guy I usually go with is in Japan so I need someone else to bunk with at the hotel. So let me know! I would really appreciate it!!!

And yes I'm the Jack Skellington that has gone to Kumo of recent years. :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 04:03:35 pm by ArienDrakon »
I think this Christmas thing Is not as tricky as it seems, And why should they have all the fun? It should belong to anyone! Not anyone in fact, but me! Why I could make a Christmas tree... I bet I could improve it, too, And that's exactly what I'll do!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
Re: Anyone want a Jack Skellington in their hotell room?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 10:32:15 pm »
Ok so the guy I usually go with is in Japan so I need someone else to bunk with at the hotel. So let me know! I would really appreciate it!!!

And yes I'm the Jack Skellington that has gone to Kumo of recent years. :)
*hugs* If I had gotten a room which I didn't cause most of the crew decided to go to PAX to watch Protomen I would have totally let you stay with us. But I am rooming in a girl room that is full so I wish you luck and I can't wait to see you!*hugs*
Secrety secrets!

Offline Dr. Jakob T. Ripper

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 09:34:54 pm »
im getting a room and your welcome to bunk, can i assume that you will pay a portion of the room cost? if so you are most certainly welcome to share my room.
Dr. Jakob T. Ripper

Offline ArienDrakon

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 11:34:24 am »
Ok I got it all worked out thanks guys!!
I think this Christmas thing Is not as tricky as it seems, And why should they have all the fun? It should belong to anyone! Not anyone in fact, but me! Why I could make a Christmas tree... I bet I could improve it, too, And that's exactly what I'll do!