Author Topic: The After(Con)math~ What stories do YOU have to tell?  (Read 45776 times)

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
    • http://hakushaku.deviantart.com
The After(Con)math~ What stories do YOU have to tell?
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2006, 03:47:48 pm »
Quote from: "Adell"
I think so. I know that there was a maid who was kept yelling out to my hair... >.>

Here is a picture of me trying to act cool at the Oxford. I might not be the same Gaara.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/livinginsidetheshell/Picture024-1.jpg

Hmm...no you're not the same Gara I got her picture with. This person was a woman dressed as Gara. xD
Kumoricon 2012/2013 Cosplay:

Count of Monte Cristo ~GANKUTSUOU~

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2006, 03:48:44 pm »
I think I was the only male Gaara.

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2006, 03:50:06 pm »
I think I was the only male Gaara.

Well I was the only one dressed as The Count which made me thrilled. It's nice when people don't all do the same charrie. I think a lot of it is the elaborate details of this costume I wear for the conventions and Halloween. It takes up to two hours for the make-up. xD Gara is cool. I didn't see a lot of him.

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2006, 03:57:00 pm »
Yeah. Your costume was rockin!

My stupid gourd broke the thursday before the convention while I was doing some of the finishing touches. I never got to paint it... or wear it. *cry*

And two hours for putting on the makeup is crazy.

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2006, 03:59:23 pm »
Yeah. Your costume was rockin!

My stupid gourd broke the thursday before the convention while I was doing some of the finishing touches. I never got to paint it... or wear it. *cry*

And two hours for putting on the makeup is crazy.

Awww, I'm sorry. My walking stick got some broken  spots and I had to do repairs on that after the convention. I did not take it the 2nd and 3rd day because I had my Haydee with me. (With me in the icon with my signature.) I'll probably take it next year though. The top crown part of it just gets broken easily. -cries-

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2006, 04:05:40 pm »
The head on my gourd came right off, it was pretty say. I was able to put it back together, this time I an reinforcing the neck. If the show Naruto is still as or even more popular next year, I'll do Gaara again for a day! ^_^

It's tough making props on a budget and making em durable.

Offline Hakushaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2006, 04:10:55 pm »
The head on my gourd came right off, it was pretty say. I was able to put it back together, this time I an reinforcing the neck. If the show Naruto is still as or even more popular next year, I'll do Gaara again for a day! ^_^

No kidding. My prop was the second thing I made for my costume. I then made the beard from wig hair, rubber cement and a paper stencil cut out.
I actually got done with my makeup in an hour on one day. xD The more I do it the faster I get.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2006, 04:20:15 pm »

Quote from: "Hakushaku"
My walking stick got some broken  spots and I had to do repairs on that after the convention.... The top crown part of it just gets broken easily. -cries-

Dont forget kiddies next year thee will be another repair station, that is better advertised and more prepaired
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline Adell

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2006, 04:25:37 pm »
Quote from: "Hakushaku"

No kidding. My prop was the second thing I made for my costume. I then made the beard from wig hair, rubber cement and a paper stencil cut out.
I actually got done with my makeup in an hour on one day. xD The more I do it the faster I get.

I spent all of August working on mine. It was an experiment, trying out a paper mache mix that comes in a powder and already has paper fluff clumps mixed in with it, so all you have to do is add water. The stuff works great, just takes forever to dry. I used two balls for the base work for the mache to sit on. It's rough having to be patient with stuff like this.

One hour for all the makeup still sounds crazy, but it all looked good, so it was worth it. ^_^

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2006, 07:43:51 am »
I think it is sort of disturbing that I was friends with alot of the stalkers.... some of whom I was actually supposed to be supervising so they didn't get to crazy.... like our Reno/Ichigo/Roy who was following Roys, Alucards, and any other Turks she took a liking to... but me and the other adult in our group were wiped out from rescuing our minors for themselves when they ended up buying like 30pds of groceries and didn't get them double bagged so they called from like 10-10:30 just when we were getting ready for bed(mind you they had left at about 9:45pm :roll: ) So we headed over there in our pajamas shirts, shorts, and flipflops and stomped angrily out to get them. They were only supposed to pick up a bottle of water, a bottle of Code Red, some sushi, and some Salsa Doritos..... They came back with two 2gallon bottles of water, a 24 pack of Code Red(You might have seen me chuggin a few in the Opening Ceremonies line...), a tiny little tray of sushi, and a super sized bag of Doritos.... plus 3 bottles of sparkling cider, a can of whip cream, for some obscur reason breakfast hot pockets! :shock:  Needless to say it was a pain in the but and that was just the night of Pre-Reg... :oops:  :?  :roll:
Secrety secrets!

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2006, 08:05:41 am »
I have more crazy stories that my mind remembered after all this time...

Saturday, Hikaru.Maxwell, Bug and myself were running around trying to find people for our skit. (we don't prepare in advance TOO much,) and we found people. ^_^ The Reno/Ichigo/Roy is awesome. I love her...

Anyways, we find people and it's all good. Next morning at the cosplay pre-meet, I forget to make sure that everyone is there. *beats self with stick* Anyways, everyone gets their forms signed and it's time for rehersal! Everyone shows up on time, learns their lines (I only finished writing the script the day before,) and I'm happy. We leave do to our own thing for a little bit. We come back to the cosplay room, and I start hyperventalting... Our Fangirl (Reno) calms me down a little. We're still missing one person. She doesn't end up showing. Made me mad, but oh well.

So, we're waiting to go on stage, and Reno gathers us around in a tight circle, and says very seriously. 'erect nipples.' We bust out laughing and it puts us in a good mood for the skit.

Though we didn't win anything, I still had a blast. I hope that everyone else in the skit had fun too, after getting over my psychoness.

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2006, 10:10:41 am »
Hey, was your Reno/Ichigo/Roy the one that I got my picture taken with at the dock? And then she hid behind me when she ticked off one too many Edwards? And then went to find another Riza and found out the other was one bossy so she came BACK to hide behind me some more? XD And who I made my friend glomp? Ah, good times. She was great if that's her.
Unable to come this year. Sorry guys...

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2006, 09:52:38 pm »
Quote from: "Riza-chan"
Hey, was your Reno/Ichigo/Roy the one that I got my picture taken with at the dock? And then she hid behind me when she ticked off one too many Edwards? And then went to find another Riza and found out the other was one bossy so she came BACK to hide behind me some more? XD And who I made my friend glomp? Ah, good times. She was great if that's her.
I'm not sure if she went down to docks... she pretty much went nuts once we let her loose! She was the one who chased the Alucard with Squalls gunblade while we were all in line from teh opening ceremonies... I actually got a pic of that... I need to get my pics developed! :roll:  :D
Secrety secrets!

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2006, 10:05:17 pm »
TWAS ME!!!!!
Please keep your signature within a reasonable size.

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2006, 10:06:56 pm »
Quote from: "the_wind_the_sea"
I have more crazy stories that my mind remembered after all this time...

Saturday, Hikaru.Maxwell, Bug and myself were running around trying to find people for our skit. (we don't prepare in advance TOO much,) and we found people. ^_^ The Reno/Ichigo/Roy is awesome. I love her...

Anyways, we find people and it's all good. Next morning at the cosplay pre-meet, I forget to make sure that everyone is there. *beats self with stick* Anyways, everyone gets their forms signed and it's time for rehersal! Everyone shows up on time, learns their lines (I only finished writing the script the day before,) and I'm happy. We leave do to our own thing for a little bit. We come back to the cosplay room, and I start hyperventalting... Our Fangirl (Reno) calms me down a little. We're still missing one person. She doesn't end up showing. Made me mad, but oh well.

So, we're waiting to go on stage, and Reno gathers us around in a tight circle, and says very seriously. 'erect nipples.' We bust out laughing and it puts us in a good mood for the skit.

Though we didn't win anything, I still had a blast. I hope that everyone else in the skit had fun too, after getting over my psychoness.

I know. Ain't I great. I wanted everyone to be happy for the skit!

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2006, 10:08:28 pm »
Quote from: "Lin"
I think it is sort of disturbing that I was friends with alot of the stalkers.... some of whom I was actually supposed to be supervising so they didn't get to crazy.... like our Reno/Ichigo/Roy who was following Roys, Alucards, and any other Turks she took a liking to... but me and the other adult in our group were wiped out from rescuing our minors for themselves when they ended up buying like 30pds of groceries and didn't get them double bagged so they called from like 10-10:30 just when we were getting ready for bed(mind you they had left at about 9:45pm :roll: ) So we headed over there in our pajamas shirts, shorts, and flipflops and stomped angrily out to get them. They were only supposed to pick up a bottle of water, a bottle of Code Red, some sushi, and some Salsa Doritos..... They came back with two 2gallon bottles of water, a 24 pack of Code Red(You might have seen me chuggin a few in the Opening Ceremonies line...), a tiny little tray of sushi, and a super sized bag of Doritos.... plus 3 bottles of sparkling cider, a can of whip cream, for some obscur reason breakfast hot pockets! :shock:  Needless to say it was a pain in the but and that was just the night of Pre-Reg... :oops:  :?  :roll:

Fsck you. We wanted to make sure we had plenty of things for the con.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2006, 09:08:27 pm »
Quote from: "Yukina Blue"

Fsck you. We wanted to make sure we had plenty of things for the con.
Whatever! I simply stated it as I found it happening. Seriously chill. Also if you want that damn kitten you better come get it soon otherwise Pam will just find a new home for it. Also if you want to rant angrily at me call me or pm me, cause otherwise I might not see your posts and not realize you are po-ed at me.
                                     Signing out due to intolerable conditions,
                                                                                             Lin
Secrety secrets!

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2006, 10:17:29 pm »
Girls, be nice or I'll drive up there and make you be nice.  :roll:

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #168 on: October 01, 2006, 09:37:20 am »
Right......

Offline Brack

• Cabbit
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2006, 09:51:26 am »
Right......

Back in the heyday of the very awesome SC at the Hilton, Kin Freon rode the bus to accomplish this.

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2006, 08:32:03 pm »
Really?! You should! Then again if you come up we will be being nice simply because you would be coming. :D
Secrety secrets!

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2006, 11:03:04 pm »
Wow...If only I were this popular in highschool! O.O

Yeah, I'll drive up and see you guys sometime when I'm not dead from work.

EDIT: Was learning some Japanese from my neighbor (she's in her 70s I think and moved here from Japan quite a while back) and she was laughing hysterically when she heard me talk about how many people at the con obsess over ramune. Apparently, that was the only soft drink there was back when she was a kid and she thought it was nothing special. Now hearing it's a craze in a little subculture makes her laugh.

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2006, 01:50:08 pm »

EDIT: Was learning some Japanese from my neighbor (she's in her 70s I think and moved here from Japan quite a while back) and she was laughing hysterically when she heard me talk about how many people at the con obsess over ramune. Apparently, that was the only soft drink there was back when she was a kid and she thought it was nothing special. Now hearing it's a craze in a little subculture makes her laugh.
*glomptackleluff* Yay! Where do you work? I'm going to work with my mom tomorrow and that means I'm gonna be in Seaside all day!

Offline pieisexactlythree

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #173 on: October 02, 2006, 02:18:19 pm »
...she was laughing hysterically when she heard me talk about how many people at the con obsess over ramune. Apparently, that was the only soft drink there was back when she was a kid and she thought it was nothing special. Now hearing it's a craze in a little subculture makes her laugh.

I'm a little mystified by this myself.  I can grab a box of Pocky any time I want at the Safeway down the street from me, and most of the other items are similarly easy to obtain, including Ramune.  I wonder how much of the appeal for these things is just based on fetishization of anything from Japan.  I suspect that if I could convince enough people in these forums that rabbit-food pelets were a really popular snack food in Japan, I could sell them by the truck-load to anime-obsessed teenagers.

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
« Reply #174 on: October 02, 2006, 05:12:50 pm »
Quote from: "pieisexactlythree"
...she was laughing hysterically when she heard me talk about how many people at the con obsess over ramune. Apparently, that was the only soft drink there was back when she was a kid and she thought it was nothing special. Now hearing it's a craze in a little subculture makes her laugh.

I'm a little mystified by this myself.  I can grab a box of Pocky any time I want at the Safeway down the street from me, and most of the other items are similarly easy to obtain, including Ramune.  I wonder how much of the appeal for these things is just based on fetishization of anything from Japan.  I suspect that if I could convince enough people in these forums that rabbit-food pelets were a really popular snack food in Japan, I could sell them by the truck-load to anime-obsessed teenagers.

O....o Wow... That's so freaking scary and dead on, it might just work on some people.

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2006, 05:19:58 pm »
Quote from: "the_wind_the_sea"

O....o Wow... That's so freaking scary and dead on, it might just work on some people.
*laughs*

Offline Delphi

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2006, 07:25:54 pm »
*nod nod* You should try it next time. Use the data you gather for a college paper. Or something. >.> Nooooooo, I'm not evil or anything.

Offline Yukina Blue

• Cabbit
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2006, 07:31:31 pm »
*nod nod* You should try it next time. Use the data you gather for a college paper. Or something. >.> Nooooooo, I'm not evil or anything.
Heh....Right....

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2006, 08:45:26 pm »

I'm so out of it when i say peaple type ramune and how they love it they were talking about Ramen noodles and spelling it a stuck up way
Field Marshall Von Dan

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2006, 08:59:42 pm »
*nod nod* You should try it next time. Use the data you gather for a college paper

Ugh, I've already got two degrees and an ass-load of student loans, so no.  But if you think you can make a thesis out of it, go for it!  Actually, you could get actual pet food from Japan, with some kawaii little animals on it and assorted kanji on the packaging and no-one would be the wiser.  

This what's currently known as "lifestyle marketing."  I think the distributers of Japanese snacks know a good thing when they see it.  If you can get all those Naruto viewers to associate your snack food with their identity as fans, you're gonna make bank!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2006, 09:26:05 pm »
*nod nod* You should try it next time. Use the data you gather for a college paper

Ugh, I've already got two degrees and an ass-load of student loans, so no.  But if you think you can make a thesis out of it, go for it!  Actually, you could get actual pet food from Japan, with some kawaii little animals on it and assorted kanji on the packaging and no-one would be the wiser.  

This what's currently known as "lifestyle marketing."  I think the distributers of Japanese snacks know a good thing when they see it.  If you can get all those Naruto viewers to associate your snack food with their identity as fans, you're gonna make bank!

How about Fruit roll ups made to look like Naruto head bands, you wear them for a while them eat them and then buy more after you watch the TV adds during the show

This Phenomenon was thoroughly explained in the fifth season story arc of I love Lucy when they went to Paris.

Ricky (Desi Arnaz) refuses to buy Lucy (Lucille Ball) an original French designer gown.  Lucy goes on a hunger strike in order to make Ricky buy her a Jacques Marcel dress.  Terrified that his spouse will starve to death, Ricky finally relents and buys the dress-- only to discover that, throughout Lucy's "strike," Ethel (Vivian Vance) has been smuggling food to her.   By means of revenge, Ricky returns the real dress and commissions the hotel tailor to make a "Marcel original" outfit with a dress, hat and handbag from 2 burlap potato sacks, an ice bucket, and a horse's feedbag.  Lucy and Ethel unwittingly parade through the streets of Paris in their ersatz gowns and with hoity toity attitudes tell any one who looks at them that they are wearing gowns made by Marcel himself -- and instead of making public spectacles of themselves, they emerge as fashion trendsetters and the next week every fashion conscious lady in Paris is wearing a potato sack dress and wearing a ice bucket on the head

You see the same thing in American High Schools, some one will do, say or wear something totally retarded but if they say they saw it on MTV all the kids want to do or wear it and in a few months it becomes to popular it is on MTV

Von "Knew retarded when he seen it in HS the year MTV was invented" Dan
Field Marshall Von Dan

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2006, 09:51:08 am »
Quote from: "Vondan"

Thanks Dan! Now I don't feel so old.  I was six years old when MTV went on the air.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2006, 01:55:25 pm »

Thanks Dan! Now I don't feel so old.  I was six years old when MTV went on the air.

Now I feel older I just checked and MTV came on line when I was in JHS
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2006, 02:51:27 pm »

*glomptackleluff* Yay! Where do you work? I'm going to work with my mom tomorrow and that means I'm gonna be in Seaside all day!
Yay!~ Hope you come up soon!

I love Ramune but I didn't realize bow freakishly popular it was when I first had some 5 years ago... My cousins and I were being dragged around a specialty foods store and got to pick an item. We were all really thirsty so we each got a drink. There were drinks from all sorts of different countries and we couldn't read half the labels so we each grabbed a different one and got them... Only my cousin Kelley and I liked our stuff. Mine was something from France and Kel got the Ramune. We ended up sharing and trading off. That was my introduction to Ramune!

The rabbit food idea is intruiging... especially since there is a very high population of anime and Japan obsessed Freshmen and Sophmores at the local high school.... I could design the boxes to appeal to them and sell it among them during their lunch break.... Muahahaha!!!!! :twisted: j/k! :D  :wink:
Secrety secrets!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2006, 02:57:55 pm »

The rabbit food idea is intruiging... especially since there is a very high population of anime and Japan obsessed Freshmen and Sophmores at the local high school.... I could design the boxes to appeal to them and sell it among them during their lunch break.... Muahahaha!!!!! :twisted: j/k! :D  :wink:

When i was in HS in a hick town near a major state park the tourest shops whould get Purina Rabbit Chow in the 20 pound bag for like $10 and then put it into little baggies and sell it to the tourest for $5 a bag as Dear food.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2006, 03:07:15 pm »

When i was in HS in a hick town near a major state park the tourest shops whould get Purina Rabbit Chow in the 20 pound bag for like $10 and then put it into little baggies and sell it to the tourest for $5 a bag as Dear food.
I think there is something like that around here except it is termed Elk snacks here.... small little town...*sighs and shakes head*
Secrety secrets!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #186 on: October 03, 2006, 06:53:06 pm »
Actually, you could get actual pet food from Japan, with some kawaii little animals on it and assorted kanji on the packaging and no-one would be the wiser.

Actually... *plotting*
What you could do is study the older style of Japanese kanji, the kind they used to write the Tales of Genji, and use that for the packaging.  That way the package is telling the truth about what it is and even those who have studied Japanese would have a hard time figuring it out.

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2006, 12:05:22 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"
What you could do is study the older style of Japanese kanji, the kind they used to write the Tales of Genji, and use that for the packaging.  That way the package is telling the truth about what it is and even those who have studied Japanese would have a hard time figuring it out.

I think the real joke would be in how little effort it would take for this plan to work.  On the flip side, how many people would quit eating pocky if someone started a convincing rumor that it was actually created by Americans and manufactured in Mexico, or something?

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2006, 01:33:03 pm »
every one
but then do you know how much hello kitty stuff is made in twain or chins?
alot
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #189 on: October 04, 2006, 02:57:02 pm »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"
every one
but then do you know how much hello kitty stuff is made in twain or chins?
alot
Not me! Pocky is the perfect combo of a pretzel type stick and a creamy cover.... I like the Almond Crush and the Green Tea...
Secrety secrets!

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2006, 04:33:38 pm »
Ok, how about the "gentlemens' " flavour?  What the hell is that?

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2006, 04:36:02 pm »
women love chocolate. men love the cookie inside so the gents flavor is cookie!
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2006, 06:44:00 pm »
Quote from: "kylite"
women love chocolate. men love the cookie inside so the gents flavor is cookie!

I always thought "gentlemen's pocky" meant it was a darker chocolate than women's pocky.  Oh well, I remember seeing the ads for it in Japan and still had no idea what the difference was.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2006, 07:37:59 pm »
yet girls love mens pocky!
wait did that come out a little more dirty then it did in    my head  
ps i meant china and taiwan
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline blackoracle86

• Oni
heh
« Reply #194 on: October 06, 2006, 12:19:16 am »
I got kicked in the face and got a second degree concussion. Then had to go to the hospital during closing ceremonies. But other than that, it was a frickin' sweet convention. I loved the dance.
Stewart
"A trembling hand does not thrust the blade true."

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
Re: heh
« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2006, 01:05:56 pm »
Quote from: "blackoracle86"
I got kicked in the face and got a second degree concussion.
What every you said to that guy must have been really rotten!

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2006, 02:44:03 pm »
I got kicked in the face and got a second degree concussion. Then had to go to the hospital during closing ceremonies. But other than that, it was a frickin' sweet convention. I loved the dance.

Next time dont stand so close to Crispin Glover
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline blackoracle86

• Oni
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2006, 03:36:22 pm »
What every you said to that guy must have been really rotten!

Actually I was really nice to him and gave him good advice. I just got too close to his girlfriend. And then she ended up dumping him at the end of the Con because he was being a jerk. That was the point in which he snapped and kicked me in the face while I was writing down a friends email address^^0...

Anywho. That was my interesting story. Oh and I got hit on by a couple of 14 year olds. Twas kind of creepy seeing as I am 20 and I actually have a nephew who is only a couple of years younger than they were. Luckily I was able to escape. Ninja skills!
Stewart
"A trembling hand does not thrust the blade true."

• Catgirl
    • Flickr
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2006, 03:54:51 pm »
Hmph.  I guess even nerds can be violent.  Who'da thought?

Offline corpsic beauty

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2006, 04:40:21 pm »

Anywho. That was my interesting story. Oh and I got hit on by a couple of 14 year olds. Twas kind of creepy seeing as I am 20 and I actually have a nephew who is only a couple of years younger than they were. Luckily I was able to escape. Ninja skills!

what did you do to upset them?