6 (60%)
I REALLY WANNA
1 (10%)
I wish I could but cant
1 (10%)
fish on a stick.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Snow fight!  (Read 1373 times)

Offline wapapos

• Oni
Snow fight!
« on: December 17, 2008, 01:16:16 pm »
BTW I did mean "first" post... *sigh*. OH WELL! This whole post is about the local snow storm we've been having... oh, ps. If i get more than 20 "yes" in response to my next request, then we'll be having a party in lauralhurst park. It will be dubed THE GREAT KUMORICON SNOWBALL FIGHT! will you show up to the park at the general area of 39th and burnside? the answer is yours... It happens at thursday from 12 noon to 4 or 5. well. Ill be watching. tell me if you'll show! but If we don't get 20 people by 5oclock today, then I'll be forced to call it off... so please answer back! It'll be a lot of fun!

This is Julia FWI also better known as L. >< hope you all can come! <3

NYA HA!!! >o<
* TanisNikana has edited the title of this post to more accurately describe what is within.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 10:10:44 pm by TanisNikana »
This was a triumph! I got the cake... but I had to kill you to get it... oh, by the way... I can tell the future.... bwahahaha!!!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Snow fight... Mfing beestards!!! woot!!! (also fist post of ALL TIME!)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 01:21:23 pm »
Depending on the situation of trimet and the roads, I might. Sounds like a fun time.

And nice to see you have joined the forums, L!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline wapapos

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 01:27:11 pm »
MK! I'll count you as a strong maybe! thank you! the max running the Hollywood district is promised to be running non-stop... and its really close... hope you can make it too! >< nya! <3 PS, thank you for the welcome!
This was a triumph! I got the cake... but I had to kill you to get it... oh, by the way... I can tell the future.... bwahahaha!!!

Offline melchizedek

• Bunnygirl
    • Don't play with fire
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 01:48:40 pm »
Sadly, I am quite snowed in
Yaoi crossplay... is actually Yuri.

Offline wapapos

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 02:25:19 pm »
awww... sok. I hope you have fun tho! >< thanks! <3

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 05:50:40 pm »
hmm.. some one hasa really bad time staying in contact.
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")

Offline wapapos

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 08:54:03 pm »
yea... Im sorry about that... after the snow melts i'll get your stuff to you. and yes, Im bad at staying in contact, but because I was stuck inside today... I thought I would head up the offer to everyone else I havn't yet. >< but It looks like it'll be have to called off anyway... >< nya... oh wells. thanks all for the help with my first thread! I enjoyed it... I'm not good at this at all, so to all who made me feel welcome, thank you SO much! your all the best. Sage, Ill call you when I get my phone back. probably friday. thanks. and to everyone on the forums, have happy holiday no matter what you believe in... because we can all believe in the kindness in others hearts, and our little personal stash of holiday anime specials we've been hiding for the season. thanks again, and to all a good night!

oslapedo

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 09:46:29 pm »

Lolwhut? :D