Author Topic: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!  (Read 2159800 times)

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
Re: SAY almost ANYTHING WE WANT TO!
« Reply #18700 on: October 03, 2010, 04:07:36 pm »

I want to understand but can't stop laughing.
Well damn, now I wanna know!
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18701 on: October 03, 2010, 06:17:50 pm »
My Asian friends Grandma said I look like a baby. 'o'

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18702 on: October 03, 2010, 07:07:04 pm »
ive now had rootbear icecream
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18703 on: October 03, 2010, 07:21:19 pm »
SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR SHORTER GUYS?

oslapedo

« Reply #18704 on: October 03, 2010, 07:25:02 pm »
Why do you always copy meee

COPY BUTT.

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #18705 on: October 03, 2010, 07:35:18 pm »
So I want to start pulling my hair into a Pompadour.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

oslapedo

« Reply #18706 on: October 03, 2010, 07:39:53 pm »
Why would you do such an arousing thing?

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #18707 on: October 03, 2010, 07:45:54 pm »
Because it's Arousing.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #18708 on: October 04, 2010, 01:15:42 pm »
I is going to be weak and hungry for a few days till my body gets used to this diet again

Attendee since: 2004
Volunteer since: 2010
Staffer since: 2012

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18709 on: October 04, 2010, 03:23:20 pm »
I did something crazy with my hair once.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #18710 on: October 05, 2010, 07:38:06 pm »
So this week sucks..... I wanna take a time machine to Akicon.
Junior Cadet of TD BRO CHAD

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18711 on: October 05, 2010, 09:47:13 pm »
@Dubaby- You'd be ridin in style.
Next con: Kumori-con

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18712 on: October 05, 2010, 09:51:34 pm »
my heating blanket wont heat up . . .

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18713 on: October 05, 2010, 10:00:32 pm »
My blanket won't heat up either.  Fortunately I have my computer to keep my room warm.

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18714 on: October 05, 2010, 10:30:42 pm »
XD My room is to hot, due to my computer. 8D

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18715 on: October 06, 2010, 12:01:02 am »
It's gotten so cold lately! I woke up freezing which made me tired throughout the entire day. Now, I'm all warm from gaining my energy back... finally. 8D;;

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18716 on: October 06, 2010, 07:41:25 am »
it never heated up 0^0 i was so cold last night. . . .   its time to bring out the very big stuff aminamals.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #18717 on: October 06, 2010, 07:58:06 am »
I need to finish a cosplay so I can take photos in the snow that will be here sooooon!
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Naruchan

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18718 on: October 06, 2010, 02:45:20 pm »
@soundy- FINISH ZUKO! FINISH! GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #18719 on: October 06, 2010, 04:34:42 pm »
@naru
MAYBE. I'll try... Maybe I'll make his helmet as opposed to making the bald cap. IT IS GONNA BE FUN
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Soramunesanzun

• Catgirl
« Reply #18720 on: October 06, 2010, 05:44:43 pm »
I need to finish a cosplay so I can take photos in the snow that will be here sooooon!
FINISH TWOOO

AND UHHH FANG

AND UHHH SOMETHING ELSE

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #18721 on: October 06, 2010, 06:47:00 pm »
The other day when i was on FaceBook I saw a PSA done by Ellen Degeneres on teenagers who have been the victim of bullyingm regular bullying and cyberbullying. Whether you're gay, straight, liberal, conservative, independant if you've been bullied on the internet or in real life I'm here to tell you you're not alone and suicide is NOT the answer.

So if you've ever been picked on, called names, and told that you're lower than low this song from the 90's which is still relavant today is going out to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pudOFG5X6uA
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18722 on: October 07, 2010, 10:20:10 am »
I hate math. That is all.

Offline Gryffinclaw Princess

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook - Just tell me your Screenname
« Reply #18723 on: October 07, 2010, 11:35:33 am »
I have my first college test today...

Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18724 on: October 07, 2010, 07:24:31 pm »
im just not suited to be with any am i

Offline Mentally Hilarious

• Sailor Scout
    • GaiaOnline
« Reply #18725 on: October 07, 2010, 08:31:02 pm »
*just realized Imma Jerkface!*
D8

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
    • Myspace profile :)
« Reply #18726 on: October 07, 2010, 08:39:41 pm »
So a lil update on life:
-Got into college
-Got an apartment
-Will be getting a $250 allowance every month that will not be used to pay bills.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #18727 on: October 07, 2010, 10:57:10 pm »
RAGE RAGE RAGE

Why do people seem to think that it's totally rational and "dreamy" to get engaged after dating someone for a month? Even worse, why the heck is everyone else acting like this is a totally normal thing and supporting this stupid decision!? Marriage and children are MAJOR LIFE DECISIONS! These aren't choices that should be rushed into or taken lightly, I'm not trying to act like I have all the answers or anything, but seriously the lack of common sense amongst my peers is mind-boggling.

I swear I don't understand why most the people I graduated with are in such a rush to become so called "adults." You don't look mature, you aren't "OMG ADORABLE," so if you want to really be a grown-up than knock it off and quit making asinine decisions.

Sorry for the rant, but just over the past two years I've watched people make some seriously ignorant decisions just for the sake of being "independent" or "adult." We're only just in our twenties, I wish they would quit trying to rush their lives along. Or just take the time to make wiser decisions in general. =/

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18728 on: October 07, 2010, 11:18:24 pm »
^A month? Wow!

I know exactly what you mean though, someone I know's getting married right after she graduates highschool. They got engaged about six months after they got together. I'm still reeling. >.<

I mean I don't want to be an unsupportive friend but it's so soon and she's so young.
I miss 2010.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18729 on: October 08, 2010, 03:36:27 am »
A fair amount of people in our generation really don't seem to take marriage seriously (or permanently). It's more of a spur of the moment that later turns into regret once they have had the chance to actually get to know the other person and all of their flaws. I already know of three people my age and younger that have already divorced their spouses.
I feel that it is really important to take the time to mature. You owe it to your future spouse, children (should you decide that these life choices are even right for you), and especially yourself. It's not a race. Take your time, man.  :D

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18730 on: October 08, 2010, 10:18:55 am »
I am one of the foolish that got married right out of high school, had a kid, and then the woman cheated on me because I wasn't ready to settle down and never see my friends or family again.

What did I learn form this?

Being broke is no fun, and loving is dangerous.
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18731 on: October 08, 2010, 10:39:11 am »
RAGE RAGE RAGE

Why do people seem to think that it's totally rational and "dreamy" to get engaged after dating someone for a month? Even worse, why the heck is everyone else acting like this is a totally normal thing and supporting this stupid decision!?
Because a lot of us think the way you do. It isn't the smartest thing but if we fight it, they will just tell us that it is their life and they can make their own choices. So, instead we support it and then shrug our shoulders when it falls apart and say, "I figured as much." Then you console them while they talk about how the other person cheated on them or did something else stupid to ruin their lives.
Sometimes, people just need a punch in the face from reality to realize that sometimes the brain needs to rule over the heart.

Quote from: Dubaby
I swear I don't understand why most the people I graduated with are in such a rush to become so called "adults." You don't look mature, you aren't "OMG ADORABLE," so if you want to really be a grown-up than knock it off and quit making asinine decisions.
Because a lot of the people of our generation think that they need to be married to be adults and want to get away from their families. A lot of the last generation ended up being pretty bad at parenting. Why? Because they all decided, "I don't want to be like my parents." Their parents were the ones who got to beat the kids to whip them into shape. Well, in trying to not be like their parents, they did a pretty damn good job. Instead of teaching us life lessons and "beating" common sense into us, they let a lot of kids go off doing their own things or went in the opposite direction and locked their kids up without any freedom so they rebelled. Thus, the desire to "get out" was formed.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18732 on: October 08, 2010, 11:58:26 am »
RAGE RAGE RAGE

Why do people seem to think that it's totally rational and "dreamy" to get engaged after dating someone for a month? Even worse, why the heck is everyone else acting like this is a totally normal thing and supporting this stupid decision!?
Because a lot of us think the way you do. It isn't the smartest thing but if we fight it, they will just tell us that it is their life and they can make their own choices. So, instead we support it and then shrug our shoulders when it falls apart and say, "I figured as much." Then you console them while they talk about how the other person cheated on them or did something else stupid to ruin their lives.
Sometimes, people just need a punch in the face from reality to realize that sometimes the brain needs to rule over the heart.

Quote from: Dubaby
Because a lot of the people of our generation think that they need to be married to be adults and want to get away from their families. A lot of the last generation ended up being pretty bad at parenting. Why? Because they all decided, "I don't want to be like my parents." Their parents were the ones who got to beat the kids to whip them into shape. Well, in trying to not be like their parents, they did a pretty damn good job. Instead of teaching us life lessons and "beating" common sense into us, they let a lot of kids go off doing their own things or went in the opposite direction and locked their kids up without any freedom so they rebelled. Thus, the desire to "get out" was formed.
I agree with a lot that you've said here. The only thing I do not agree with is ""beating" common sense into us". I don't believe in spanking or hitting children because it only establishes fear. There are other forms of communication like consistency that many parents fail to communicate to their children. Don't even get me started on the "do as I say not as I do" policy. A child's job is to learn and observe the world while a parents job is to help teach them. The only time I was ever spanked was when my sister was left in charge. I also have another friend that was never spanked. Both of us turned out fine. I also know of a lot of other kids that grew up being spanked and they still manage to do whatever they want. The problem isn't ""beating"" common sense" into someone. The problem is a failure to communicate consistent rules.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18733 on: October 08, 2010, 12:18:53 pm »
I didn't literally mean beating common sense into a kid. As someone who was beat as a child, I am totally against that kind of stuff. I put quotations around it to show it in way of another meaning. So yeah, I didn't mean to literally beat it into a kid because that is a whole different story of rage on my part.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18734 on: October 08, 2010, 12:37:36 pm »
I know! No worries ^^
That's why I put it in quotes too.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #18735 on: October 08, 2010, 04:58:19 pm »
I guess I just don't understand how people can be so oblivious to the terrible positions they are putting themselves in. My issue isn't even so for much with young couples, in fact one of my best friends just got engaged at 21 and I'm all for it because him and the girl have been together for 4 years, living together for 2 and a 1/2, and have already agreed to wait another the 4 years or so until discussing the possibility of children, so it isn't something that is being rushed into.

I just get sad when I see the old classmate who is 19 and already pregnant with her second child, in a dead-end marriage, and no financial stability to support said children. Or the girl who at 20 is already a single mom working towards a second marriage. There's so many amazing opportunites these people are going to miss out on now.... Also marraige and pregnancy as something that I look forward to sharing in the future with whoever I decide to spend my life with, so to see people treat something that I see so sacred with such little thought furstrates me.

Not trying to rub anyone the wrong way or act like it's stupid for people who do believe in marrying young to follow their ideals, just wish people would take these decisions more seriously. I guess I've just been thinking about stuff like this a lot lately.  :-\

Offline Fuyuko

• Catgirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18736 on: October 08, 2010, 05:05:36 pm »
I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who is against the whole young and hasty marriage phenomenon. I've watched some of my friends get engaged briefly after they met their "special someone" and I find it astoundingly stupid at how blind they are from logic and reason. Sure, it's nice to think with your heart and it feels great but there's also a balance involved, just like with any other thing. You have to put your heart aside for a moment when making serious decisions like that. Marriage is a HUGE deal, it's a major shift to one's life.

Man, I wish I had the guts to say that to my friend who is my age and currently living with her fiance. Then again, they've known each other since they were children and she's had a crush on him for all those years; so I suppose it's not too bad... but still, the whole rushed engagement took me off guard. ><

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #18737 on: October 08, 2010, 07:41:46 pm »
the sugar gawds are mad at me. They gave me a sour carmal apple ;^;

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #18738 on: October 08, 2010, 08:23:25 pm »
Cleaning the pool was Nasty
Watching Smallville now
Thinking about the future gives me a headache, I try to forget it

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18739 on: October 08, 2010, 08:26:59 pm »
There is a line of M&M's on my desk. 14 left. thats how many calls I will take until the end of the night..... I pray for less LOL

out of M&M's. 30 minutes left... outage.. ARG!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:28:39 pm by kylite »
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18740 on: October 08, 2010, 10:59:19 pm »
Of course they're in a hurry; the world ends in 26 and 1/2 months!

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18741 on: October 09, 2010, 12:02:52 am »
I guess I just don't understand how people can be so oblivious to the terrible positions they are putting themselves in. My issue isn't even so for much with young couples, in fact one of my best friends just got engaged at 21 and I'm all for it because him and the girl have been together for 4 years, living together for 2 and a 1/2, and have already agreed to wait another the 4 years or so until discussing the possibility of children, so it isn't something that is being rushed into.

I just get sad when I see the old classmate who is 19 and already pregnant with her second child, in a dead-end marriage, and no financial stability to support said children. Or the girl who at 20 is already a single mom working towards a second marriage. There's so many amazing opportunites these people are going to miss out on now.... Also marraige and pregnancy as something that I look forward to sharing in the future with whoever I decide to spend my life with, so to see people treat something that I see so sacred with such little thought furstrates me.

Not trying to rub anyone the wrong way or act like it's stupid for people who do believe in marrying young to follow their ideals, just wish people would take these decisions more seriously. I guess I've just been thinking about stuff like this a lot lately.  :-\
I understand and agree that marriage is a sacred thing. I also know of a few people my age that have been with their significant others for 4-5+ years and I'm very excited for them.
Something that really embarrassed me today was the fact that my bf's mom now has a facebook. I made a post about a friend coming over to make lasagna and she said in response:
"Hey sweetie, you sure have an appetite lately, could you be??? Ahhh no kidding just playing. Someday. I can't wait for my first grand child. I know its along way off but I can dream...."

OH. MY. G-oodness gracious! Lol.
She just doesn't know when to quit. That's the downside to dating the oldest child in the family.
Please excuse me while I go bury my head in the sand and forget this ever happened. XD

Offline Saki-the-cat

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18742 on: October 09, 2010, 12:07:02 am »
I just got bit by a mosquito...wile sitting here...watching the computer...I seriously have no idea why i didn't notice it D8

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #18743 on: October 09, 2010, 12:25:54 am »
I admit that in the past here on the forums I've made mistakes and I imagine in the future I'll make more mistakes. However a good round of exercise and a song by Billy Joel have reawakened me to certain truths.

Here's the song for those of us including myself when we feel like a complete idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhxjNYvJbgM
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Dubaby

• Catgirl
    • My Cosplay.com account
« Reply #18744 on: October 09, 2010, 09:52:37 am »
"Hey sweetie, you sure have an appetite lately, could you be??? Ahhh no kidding just playing. Someday. I can't wait for my first grand child. I know its along way off but I can dream...."

She just doesn't know when to quit. That's the downside to dating the oldest child in the family.
Please excuse me while I go bury my head in the sand and forget this ever happened. XD

Hahaha... oh man. XD

My issue lies more with the fact that everyone and their mom seems concerned that I need to start actively dating. I posted a status once about going to hang out "with the guys" and my grandma replied "Ohhhh... perhaps one of these guys is more than a friend? jk, but honestly when are you ever going to settle down and start looking for Mr. Right? The clocks ticking!"

I DIED.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #18745 on: October 09, 2010, 12:00:14 pm »
I'd like to start dating soon. There's a super cute black girl in the Calc I class before my Calc IV class. But I literally have no idea how to introduce myself and ask her out to lunch.

Like would it be weird if I just walked up to her and said, "Hi. You've caught my eye a few times as you were leaving your math class and I wanted to come over and introduce myself. I'm Derek."

Then of course ask her name, maybe small talk about her major/math class (I took the same teacher for College Algebra and Calc I. He's brutal.). Then say, "I'd like to have lunch with you some time. Here's my card. Give me a call. Bye."

Or should I skip the "oh I had the same teacher as you" small talk and just jump straight to the "Let's have lunch some time"? Time is usually short between periods.

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18746 on: October 09, 2010, 12:47:08 pm »
Cut the small talk and just go for it.
Small talk during lunch...that's what dates are for.

I am angst today... :/
I woke up to a phone call from my director asking if I could come to the park for a photoshoot today. I don't look so great today but I couldn't say no since it's my first batch of official photos for the website. Oh make-up, how you have saved me today from looking sleepy and ugly.

I tried to call her back to tell her I can go but her answering machine was some dude named Bill and I was like, "...D: [/hang up]"

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #18747 on: October 09, 2010, 04:12:07 pm »

Hahaha... oh man. XD

My issue lies more with the fact that everyone and their mom seems concerned that I need to start actively dating. I posted a status once about going to hang out "with the guys" and my grandma replied "Ohhhh... perhaps one of these guys is more than a friend? jk, but honestly when are you ever going to settle down and start looking for Mr. Right? The clocks ticking!"

I DIED.

Oh, dear. I thought the scene in Fruits Basket 10 (p119-120) was creative exaggeration, but I guess I thought wrong. You guys' stories seriously put even Mayuko Shiraki's mom to shame.
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline reppy

• Bunnygirl
    • http://www.animemsn.com
« Reply #18748 on: October 09, 2010, 07:52:39 pm »
For some reason, I guess I think it's "weird" to just approach someone like that.  Or, I always I assume the girl in question has guys coming on to her all the time and I don't want to seem like I'm doing that too. D:

Clark Anime: http://clarkanime.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/reppy
Kumoricon 2005-10 galleries: http://dunpeal.net/gallery

Offline Kimiski

• Bunnygirl
    • Kimiski's Artwork
« Reply #18749 on: October 09, 2010, 10:31:29 pm »