Author Topic: New Event for K Con 2007  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
    • http://vondan.com
New Event for K Con 2007
« on: September 06, 2006, 08:58:28 pm »
While cleaning up our area Sunday night, two of the girls were beating up the cat boy and had him down on the ground in a headlock.  I had a sudden tiffany and the idea came to me for an event to rival Anime Expo’s Bishe walk off.  We should have “World Championship Cat Boy Wrestling” Not that I personally want to see Cat Boys wrestle, If I had said Cat Girl wrestling they would call me a perv.  I just want a comic anime-wrestling event so I can make the championship WCCW belt.   I’m working on a Champion belt tonight for some one else and will make a prototype for the WCCW belt What color should I make the Cat boy wrestling belt, or there could be two divisions for both Cat Boys and Cat Girls and I’ll make belts in Sky Blue and Fusha.  I’ll need some of those chrome cat head medallions off mud flaps to finish them off right.  Hmm and I’ll need to make a Umpire striped Kimono for the ref.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Comander and Chef:  The One Seventy Second Division
President:  DanCo Intergalactic Studios
CEO:  DanCo Interactive
Editor:  DanCo Press LTD
Chancellor:  The Project N.E.R.D.Y. foundation

http://vondan.com

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
Re: New Event for K Con 2007
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 12:38:29 am »
Quote from: "Vondan"
While cleaning up our area Sunday night, two of the girls were beating up the cat boy and had him down on the ground in a headlock.  I had a sudden tiffany and the idea came to me for an event to rival Anime Expo’s Bishe walk off.  We should have “World Championship Cat Boy Wrestling” Not that I personally want to see Cat Boys wrestle, If I had said Cat Girl wrestling they would call me a perv.  I just want a comic anime-wrestling event so I can make the championship WCCW belt.   I’m working on a Champion belt tonight for some one else and will make a prototype for the WCCW belt What color should I make the Cat boy wrestling belt, or there could be two divisions for both Cat Boys and Cat Girls and I’ll make belts in Sky Blue and Fusha.  I’ll need some of those chrome cat head medallions off mud flaps to finish them off right.  Hmm and I’ll need to make a Umpire striped Kimono for the ref.

=O You didn't happen to be at Sakura in '03, did you? My cosplay group did a skit with a Bishounen Walk-off, with a WWE title belt as the prize. XD

Sounds like it'd be lovely, though.

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 12:53:41 am »
Quote from: "SephiChan"

=O You didn't happen to be at Sakura in '03, did you? My cosplay group did a skit with a Bishounen Walk-off, with a WWE title belt as the prize. XD

Sounds like it'd be lovely, though.

No we had panel about parady and the guest showed some video of a Bishounen Walk-off at Anime Expo a few weeks ago.  And I make Belts
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
New Event for K Con 2007
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 01:52:14 am »
Aha, well that works too. Great minds think alike, ne. ^_^ I still think it sounds like a wonderful idea.

Offline pinkrandomattack

• Chibi
    • http://www.cosplaylab.com/search.asp?keyword=Lillian+Sullivan+&category=member&x=8&y=6
New Event for K Con 2007
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 08:50:27 am »
i dont think the con would be ok with puttin on the thing where people wrestle, cause someone might get hurt, the con would be liable la la la.

BUT

it would be kinda interesting to have some sort of bishi pageant, where they have to have a talent, and a walkie thing....i dunno.  then the winner would get like a silly crown and stick.
Commissioning again!
Props, wigs and costumes.
twilighsewmurai@gmail.com

custom Amigurumi also available. (etsy shop coming soon)

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
New Event for K Con 2007
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 12:52:25 am »
I couldn't imagine wrestling; I was under the impression that Vondan was talking about giving wrestling belts as prizes. Besides, I doubt people would want to ruin their lovely costumes in a wrestling match. ^^;

Offline Vondan

• Bunnygirl
New Event for K Con 2007
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 03:38:23 am »
I couldn't imagine wrestling; I was under the impression that Vondan was talking about giving wrestling belts as prizes. Besides, I doubt people would want to ruin their lovely costumes in a wrestling match. ^^;

Yes wrestling belts as prizes.

and I was thinking of wrestling, allthough when the two girls were beating up the catboy on sunday night it was realy one sided like two rotwillers on a tom cat.
Field Marshall Von Dan

Offline SephiChan

• Sailor Scout
New Event for K Con 2007
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 03:14:46 pm »
Aha, I would imagine it was a bit one-sided. Fangirls can be nuts. =o

Offline Yuki_Ze_Pwner

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 05:51:07 pm »

this is the best idea I've heard in quite a while..  I'd pay to see that.  =D

You Spin me Right Round Baby.

Offline Yuki_Ze_Pwner

• Cabbit
New Event for K Con 2007
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 05:53:39 pm »
Aha, I would imagine it was a bit one-sided. Fangirls can be nuts. =o
True, True...  the fangirls are getting more vicious and powerful with every year.

Offline Yuki_Ze_Pwner

• Cabbit
New Event for K Con 2007
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 05:56:16 pm »
Quote from: "pinkrandomattack"
i dont think the con would be ok with puttin on the thing where people wrestle, cause someone might get hurt, the con would be liable la la la.

BUT

it would be kinda interesting to have some sort of bishi pageant, where they have to have a talent, and a walkie thing....i dunno.  then the winner would get like a silly crown and stick.

Wouldn't it be cool if they had those giant blow up boxing gloves on though?  I think that would be a little more fun..ner...  Anyways, a Bishie Walk Off!  I can hear the ear piercing fangirl screams now.  My ears were on the border of bleeding this year.  -=itch=-