Author Topic: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning - DISBANDED  (Read 276253 times)

oslapedo

Re: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning // K-Con '09: Digimon - MEET IN 6 DAYS!
« Reply #1950 on: July 08, 2009, 09:51:14 pm »

OMG NERD <3 because this picture needs to be re-quoted for further exposure, heh, heh

Have fun at the meeting and get lots of work done and make sure to take pictures and most of all HAVE FUNNN~~~

It deserves to be said twice :-D

I'm a million times sorry that I can't make it- this Saturday I'll practice the dance all day long as penance!

And Natalie, good luck on Mimi! Get in touch with your inner ditz and you'll nail it~

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Re: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning // K-Con '09: Digimon - MEET IN 6 DAYS!
« Reply #1951 on: July 08, 2009, 11:11:25 pm »

OMG NERD <3 because this picture needs to be re-quoted for further exposure, heh, heh

I AGREE! >:3 Very nice pose, btw, you look like a model. Lol.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Re: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning // K-Con '09: Digimon - MEET IN 3 DAYS!
« Reply #1952 on: July 08, 2009, 11:23:56 pm »
MEET UPDATE

While talking to Ally on the phone this evening, this idea popped into my head. "We're going to be recording our characters at the meet. Digimon characters. Ally was working on a Digimon fandub awhile ago...

WITH VOICE ACTORS D: MUST POKE THEM."

And so, I thought it would be a cool (and more efficient) idea to ask Ally if she could ask her cast from that fandub to possibly voice our skit as well. How does that sound? That means we DON'T have to record at the meet and the lines will be read by somewhat experienced voice actors!

So I'm crossing out recording from the list of things we'll be doing and...

Izzy already sent in his lines, LOL.

THEY ARE AWESOME.

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1953 on: July 08, 2009, 11:26:07 pm »
Ooh~ I think they should do it!
I've listened to them and they are amazing! ! !
<3
and I make a bad TK so yay ~! xD

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #1954 on: July 09, 2009, 02:15:37 am »
MEET UPDATE

While talking to Ally on the phone this evening, this idea popped into my head. "We're going to be recording our characters at the meet. Digimon characters. Ally was working on a Digimon fandub awhile ago...

WITH VOICE ACTORS D: MUST POKE THEM."

And so, I thought it would be a cool (and more efficient) idea to ask Ally if she could ask her cast from that fandub to possibly voice our skit as well. How does that sound? That means we DON'T have to record at the meet and the lines will be read by somewhat experienced voice actors!

So I'm crossing out recording from the list of things we'll be doing and...

Izzy already sent in his lines, LOL.

THEY ARE AWESOME.

I'm okay with this~!
 But I'm going to suck as Sora. XD I NEED TO DO MY LINES AND PRACTICE [diesdiesdies]
TAT I.... I WILL DO MY BEST EVERYONE >^<

[off topic]
I kind of realized...this face (TAT) LOOKS LIKE E.T to me....
I do not know why...>//^//<
[/offtopic]

Offline sekitan bun

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #1955 on: July 09, 2009, 02:31:47 am »
aaah crap, what sucks is it would be awesome to be in this group with you, but it's ful AND I havn't seen much of digimon......hmmm maybe I'l start my own cosplay group... but I want yous in it because ur awwwwesome -wines-....or maybe I should just stick to the original dynamic duo the two sisters...I'm confused..
Cosplays 09:
Sebastian Michaelis-kuroshitsujiKarren-code geass

oslapedo

« Reply #1956 on: July 09, 2009, 07:51:17 am »
^ You can always try to get in next year~

Leader, I know I don't really matter since I'm not going to the meet, but I think it's cool if those fandubbers voice our skit!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1957 on: July 09, 2009, 11:22:36 am »
aaah crap, what sucks is it would be awesome to be in this group with you, but it's ful AND I havn't seen much of digimon......hmmm maybe I'l start my own cosplay group... but I want yous in it because ur awwwwesome -wines-....or maybe I should just stick to the original dynamic duo the two sisters...I'm confused..

Aww, I'm sorry, we filled up pretty fast! >.< If you check this thread after the con, we'll probably start discussing the theme for next year and that would be a good time to let us know you want to join and see whether or not anyone drops out :3 Thanks for the interest!

@ Sahara-kun

While you're not going to the meet, PLEASE don't say you don't really matter because everyone matters to me! >.< The voice actors will be reading our lines, but you'll be performing the skit onstage, so I think it's important you like what's going on too :3[/size]
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 02:28:30 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
Re: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning // K-Con '09: Digimon - MEET IN 2 DAYS!
« Reply #1958 on: July 09, 2009, 02:28:40 pm »
EDIT: HEY GUYS WHAT'S THE TITLE OF OUR SKIT? D:

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1959 on: July 09, 2009, 02:31:25 pm »
The only idea I could think of while reading the script was "No Me!" as at title. xD Since they don't have to be that amazing or anything, or maybe "Who're you calling a leader?" something like that. I dunno, sorry. Just tossing stuff out there since nobody else has said anything yet.~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1960 on: July 09, 2009, 02:36:09 pm »
Ooh~ I like "Who're you calling Leader" ? xDD

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1961 on: July 09, 2009, 03:01:33 pm »
I like that one too! <333

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1962 on: July 09, 2009, 03:12:48 pm »
yay~ xD
are we going to do a voting thing for
the title?

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1963 on: July 09, 2009, 03:18:43 pm »
@Vivian

I dunno, hopefully not but if it comes down to it then I shall press the 'post' button and leave a comment on which name I think should be chosen! >D

@All

WOW! I just found out today that the lady that is in my dub, and will be doing the Mimi voice for our skit, was put into a real life TV commercial. At least, her voice was. So that means she really is professional, she used a different voice for the commercial than she will for the skit but still! AWESOMESAUCE!~~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1964 on: July 09, 2009, 03:34:22 pm »
I don't want to either xD

and really~ holy mcchicken ! wow
what a really professional~ : DDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1965 on: July 09, 2009, 05:29:27 pm »
Hahaha, I remember reading that skit! It reminds me of the Sailor Moon fight over who was leader! The song was called "Who Do You Think You Are?" Here's a video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi_WxWSVK0A

Lol.  :D

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
Also, on place to meet up, my dad doesn't want me to going to people's houses. He says it has to be in a public place.
'kay, so liek, I already answered the question whether I could go or not a long time ago. Right there.
I had no reception where I was up there so I couldn't receive any phone calls. Out in the middle of nowhere.
Haven't been on in forever because K-con wasn't a main priority in the after-time of my mother dying. I was on FB because my IRL friends are there and needed someone to talk to.
Haven't had the money to do anything with any cosplays right now.
I realize it's late in the game, but with all the crap going around at my house it took a turn for the worse which has put me in this situation.
Looks like I'm out, guys. Good luck and syaonara.
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1967 on: July 09, 2009, 11:03:05 pm »
hey Elizabeth, i'm really sorry about this TAT
i wish i could do more to help you in your
situation. and i can understand why k-con
wasn't your main priority. i'm really sorry about
that. :C
i hope your luck changes for the best in the future.
and it's not syaonara we'll talk in the future : )
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:04:38 pm by IcyMelon »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1968 on: July 09, 2009, 11:05:24 pm »
yay~ xD
are we going to do a voting thing for
the title?

I don't want to vote for anything anymore, haha xD I like "Who're You Calling Leader?", what do you guys think? :3

@ Elizabeth

I'm guessing you won't check this thread now that you're leaving us, but here're my two cents.

1. I know you posted that your dad doesn't want you going to people's houses, but you talked to me over PM that you may be able to go if I discussed things with your dad, which we never did because he never called me. Up until this moment, I've been waiting for a call from you or your dad.

2. Even without reception, you should've gotten messages right? I recall Alyssa saying she left you one. I was going to wait until Friday of next week for a return call on that, so there was no hurry anyway.

3. I understood what was going on with your family loss a couple weeks ago, but I didn't say anything because I respected you.

Thanks for at least posting so I wouldn't have to have gone through the trouble of kicking you out.

@ Group

Now that that's over, I'd just like to say that we've had a backup Kari prepared just for this, haha xD Dana, you should know her very well...

She's your sister :P

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1969 on: July 09, 2009, 11:11:31 pm »
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNN~! x3 (It was just the right moment in my mind.)

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1970 on: July 09, 2009, 11:18:44 pm »
@Colleen

Haha, niceeee.~

@Elizabeth

I'll just say this and nicely as I can, because the way you said that really just...felt like a slap to the face. I'm going to do this in a similar way as Sam, but not copying her since that'd be just repetitive.~

1) The way you said your "real life friends" needed someone to talk to was kinda...awkward to read. Sure, I'll admit we haven't seen much of each other but you've met a majority of us in person so, we're still just text on a screen to you or what? I think a more tactful way of saying that would've been 'my school friends' instead of 'my real life friends'.

2)  Why are you acting so defensive? Nobdy here has attacked you, we're just trying to keep things in order so that Kumoricon goes smoothly. Sorry if it's hard for you right now, I really am, but we're not trying to belittle your problems. We're just trying to keep the group together, and if what's going on right now is way too much for you to handle along with the group responsibilities then it's probably a good thing you dropped out.

3) Sayanora? The heckkk? If you want it to be goodbye then sure. Don't act like we hate you because you left, you're still our bud and are more than welcome to visit this thread and more importantly (kidding with the next part by the way) the library anime club! So take a chill pill, and a break from the net if you must, but don't say things like that when all it'll do is come back to bite you in the butt. (Trust me, been there done that, no fun at all)

Anyway, now that I'm done venting my thoughts I hope your life gets smoother from here on out. Happy trails!~
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #1971 on: July 09, 2009, 11:29:54 pm »
@Alyssa: I did mean school friends and other friends, so sorry if it felt like it hurt you.
And I did really want to be a part of the group; I just had this hint of doubt from the beginning.
I will check in from time to time. I'll be sure to bring my friends to the skits so that I can cheer you guys on. :3  Although this may sound weird, I still love you all even if it doesn't seem like it. ;~;

@Vivian: Thanks, Vivian. It's sort of impossible for anyone to help with it, but thanks for the offer.
And hopefully we'll see each other around the library. :3

@iluvshijimi: With what has been going on do you think we've had time to call? I'm sorry if it messed up things for you, but we haven't.
No. Apparently Dad left a message on my phone and I never received it. Welcome to Goldendale. Dx
And you say you respect me? I-I-I'm sorry. Apparently you were going to kick me out anyways. That's not respect. That's just being a jerk. My apologies, but having a back up for me before I leave the group isn't respecting a person. That's the least respectful thing a person could do.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:32:35 pm by Kagome219 »
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1972 on: July 09, 2009, 11:41:16 pm »
OKAY well then i guess my help isn't needed.

and i don't think sam was being a jerk. it was just a possibility
that you would be kicked out. and you never told
any of us what was happening maybe if you did
we would have been able to understand why we were
unable to contact you and such.

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #1973 on: July 09, 2009, 11:47:23 pm »
It's not like that. I just meant that the only thing I need right now would be to bring the deceased alive and that is sort of hard. ^^;
I couldn't really contact you guys at the time.. And like I said, I had basically forgotten about K-con all together. I honestly, for the life of me, can't remember the last three weeks as of last week. It was all such a blur I can't recall anything around me.
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #1974 on: July 09, 2009, 11:55:01 pm »
It's not like that. I just meant that the only thing I need right now would be to bring the deceased alive and that is sort of hard. ^^;
I couldn't really contact you guys at the time.. And like I said, I had basically forgotten about K-con all together. I honestly, for the life of me, can't remember the last three weeks as of last week. It was all such a blur I can't recall anything around me.
I'm sorry to read that you aren't going to be cosplaying this year~ but it is understandable.
I understand how you feel. I am here to talk if you need it (I've been through this last year) : [ it's hard but it heals slowly, but surely.
I hope things go well, and remember we are here for you~ ♥♥♥♥♥

« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:58:41 pm by anime_gurl_123 »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1975 on: July 09, 2009, 11:56:43 pm »
@iluvshijimi: With what has been going on do you think we've had time to call? I'm sorry if it messed up things for you, but we haven't.
No. Apparently Dad left a message on my phone and I never received it. Welcome to Goldendale. Dx
And you say you respect me? I-I-I'm sorry. Apparently you were going to kick me out anyways. That's not respect. That's just being a jerk. My apologies, but having a back up for me before I leave the group isn't respecting a person. That's the least respectful thing a person could do.[/color]

I noticed you had time to log into this forum AFTER I had left you a PM a little while ago and you didn't make the effort to even post, "I'm alive" in here. That takes only a few moments and lets me know you still support the group even if it's a tiny BLIP on your radar. You must realize that in order for a group of any kind to be successful, communication is key. And I've barely gotten any from you.

I was only planning to kick you out because I was anticipating that these communication problems of yours were going to push you over the three strikes mark. There's nothing wrong with being prepared, and if you must know, I begged my friend just LAST NIGHT to take over your role because your lack of correspondence has had me on the edge for the past few days and I've been seriously worried about this group. Alyssa knows.

And are you calling me a jerk? I can be one if I really want to, and as far as I know, I've only tried my best to be considerate of everyone's feelings, including yours, but the tone you presented that got you into trouble a little while ago reared its ugly head again and I can't respect anyone that can't control themselves enough to avoid ticking people off. I kept quiet last time because I didn't want to exacerbate the situation, but now that you're attacking me directly I have no reason to hide the truth. I don't have an inch of respect for you as of this moment and I will not accept any kind of "support" you might hope to offer this group.

Edit: If you're smart, you won't post in here again.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:20:03 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline GwarNekoChan

• Catgirl
    • My facebook! o3o
« Reply #1976 on: July 10, 2009, 12:15:41 am »
>w< I guess I came in late for this... Gomen! D:
As for Elizabeth, I hope everything goes well and all. I don't really think Sam was trying to act like a jerk... ><
and for the meet; there's a 50% percent chance that I can make it! I believe my dad's girlfriend has work off that day, so I think she can take me there as well! Or, I could take Dana's offer, if that's okay with her dad. :3

EDIT: I forgot to apologize about not posting sooner.. >< I signed in here and there but I never said anything. I'm so sorry!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:16:54 am by GwarNekoChan »
Kumoricon 2013 was cancelled for me. Can't await for next year! Cosplay list will arrive soon.

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #1977 on: July 10, 2009, 12:19:50 am »
@Natalie: Thank you very much, Natalie.

@iluvshijimi: I. Have. Not. Been. Able. To. Contact. You. As I said, I was completely out of it for three weeks. No consciousness of what was going on around me.
And "communication problems"? Sooooooo when someone's mother dies you automatically think they should still focus on something else? Well. Sorry if I'm not what you consider normal.
"Considerate of everyone's feelings." I happen to recall in the PM you sent me before when I told you the situation I was going through you basically said "We all have hard times and you need to get over it." You compared my mother's terminal illness to you being mad at a friend. It might just be me, but I don't think those two are in anyway related.
I had this gut feeling from you all along that you were like that. never liked me because I come from a mainstream family.
And support? Support for the others at least, yes.
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1978 on: July 10, 2009, 12:27:43 am »
I'm sorry to intrude on your group discussion like this, but I really think you two should talk this out more peacefully. Nothing can be gained from getting angry at eachother, and filling your thread with arguments. Cosplay is, after all, a thing that should be taken lightly, and even if Sam wants it to be held together nicely, which she is doing a good job of, it's nothing to argue over to this extent. There shouldn't be name calling, or any personal attacks, just good discussion to settle your dis-aggreements. I realize that I don't understand the situation completely, so I'm just going to leave quietly now, and I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post, because I certainly wasn't trying to. Good luck with your group. <333

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1979 on: July 10, 2009, 12:30:38 am »
As for Elizabeth, I hope everything goes well and all. I don't really think Sam was trying to act like a jerk... ><
and for the meet; there's a 50% percent chance that I can make it! I believe my dad's girlfriend has work off that day, so I think she can take me there as well! Or, I could take Dana's offer, if that's okay with her dad. :3

EDIT: I forgot to apologize about not posting sooner.. >< I signed in here and there but I never said anything. I'm so sorry!

yay ;D
50% is better then 0% :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
yay~ hehee~ and if your still interested in the code geass
bag i could give it to you are the meet xD

@shay
your so so so so positive ~ xD loving it ; D

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #1980 on: July 10, 2009, 12:32:59 am »
@Shay: *takes a deep breath and calms down* Thanks, Shay. What you said really makes sense. :3
So, Sam, why don't we just call it a night over the arguing, okay? To sum it up: I'm out of the group because of issues at home, but I'll still be here to support you all. <3
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1981 on: July 10, 2009, 01:07:57 am »

Thank you for posting your status about the meet! If you end up being able to come, doesn't matter if you come late, we would love to have you! :3 And you don't HAVE to post in here daily, just read up on what's been going on lately so you're not behind. I've never had the need to worry over you because you seem very on top of things, so thank you! Plus you're on MSN so I can poke you anytime xD

@ Kagome219

I have a hard time believing that you had no control over your actions for the past three weeks. Especially since you were still able to log in here and look around. I'm not going to pretend I'm a know-it-all and say that I know what people are or are not capable of when in shock, but if you take Natalie for example (I'M SORRY FOR BRINGING YOU INTO THIS NACCHAN TAT), when she had her car accident, she posted within the same day about what had happened to her despite the fact that she had not been ANYWHERE close to recovering from what had transpired. I'm not trying to compare a car accident with your mother's passing, but she had let us all know that something major had just happened in her life, which allowed us to accommodate and provide support. You on the other hand, did not let any of us know, especially me, the leader, and that was one of the biggest mistakes you could have made, because you just proved then and there that you did not consider any of us friends and thus did not need to know about your family loss. I actually didn't find out that your mother had passed away until after Alyssa learned about it, so if I had not overheard that, I would have been even more strict with your lack of communication.

And in my PMs to you, while I did say that everyone must get over their hard times, I did not compare your mother's illness to fighting with a friend at all. You will eventually get over your mother's passing, even if it's not completely, but that's the truth.

I don't understand what you mean by "mainstream family" and how I could dislike you because of your family? From what you explained through PM, your family cannot be considered mainstream. I actually asked myself what a mainstream family was like, and I came to the conclusion that my own family is mainstream. Thus the confusion. Although my family is Asian, my family consists of two married parents who are still together, 2.5 kids, a pet and we live in a two-story house with a nice yard. To take it even further, my parents work shifts that allow the entire family to have dinner together every single night, we go on outings together and we're overall a very happy family. Compare that to the American ideal family. Sounds pretty close, doesn't it?

Anyway I digress. With or without your support and participation, I am trying my best to make this group succeed, and our progress so far has been better than I could have hoped for in my very first attempt at running a group. I am very lucky the current members think positively, work productively and embrace each other in working towards the same goal. At the same time, I am very sorry your current life situation makes it harder than others to participate fully in this kind of organization. Think of me however you want, but I will not change and I will continue working to make this group as great as it can be.

I would like to end this here and now, so please do not post regarding this matter. Any further elevations of this situation will be reported to a moderator, that's all there is to it. New Days discussion only, negative implications towards myself or any other member here will be regarded as harassment. Thank you.

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1982 on: July 10, 2009, 01:18:00 am »
I'm not going to delete my previous post because it took me an hour to write it, and I meant everything I wrote in it, but I will agree that the argument must stop. Am I the cause of all this? Really, if I've been a bad leader, I just need to be told so and I will leave the group to manage itself, because unlike what Kagome219 said, I think I am very considerate of others and I want the group to be its very best.

If I am holding this group back, I will leave.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 01:19:39 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #1983 on: July 10, 2009, 01:21:14 am »
Where did I ever say you were the cause of it? I didn't. All I said was that you made my situation not the best. As the leader of the group, you're doing fine. d:
K-con '11 Cosplays:

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1984 on: July 10, 2009, 01:23:04 am »
wow an hour.
and it showed all your true feelings which is good.
and no you are not the main cause. there was
some mess ups and bad wording. and

YOU ARE NOT A BAD LEADER AND YOU MAY NOT LEAVE. (xD)
you really are a good leader sam. your just watching others
and trying your best to understand everyone's feelings,
and that is hard to do. and I can tell that you want
this group it be its very best. and you have GREAT&GOOD intentions
for everyone here. please don't ever feel that you should leave
because you have done nothing wrong at ALL!

Offline ichigoxcupcakes

• Bunnygirl
    • Website
« Reply #1985 on: July 10, 2009, 01:25:13 am »
PEOPLE KEEP REPLYING.
XDDD

@Sakkochan

You know my opinion towards that last statement you made above me missy. >//^//<
I think you are a wonderful leader, never has so much been accomplished in any group that I have been in (even school groups...seriously) This has gotten much farther than most missy.
It shows that this can succeed with everyone's help, and so far it is.
So consider, not leaving~ we can go places :33
*breaks out into Disney songs~*
Believe in me just as Simon believed in his big bro~!

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1986 on: July 10, 2009, 01:34:52 am »
So uh, is anybody planning on bringing any board games/video games tomorrow? :3

I have two board games, iMAgiNiff and Apples to Apples~ As for multiplayer console games, I have:

XBOX 360
- BlazBlue (2 Players)
- Dead or Alive 4 (2)
- Rock Band 2 (I only have two guitars so...2)
- Soul Calibur IV (2)

WII
- Cooking Mama: Cook Off (2)
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Lots)
- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (2)
- Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2 (2)
- Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (4)

PS2
- Soul Calibur III (Lots)

GAMECUBE
- Mario Party 7 (8)

The underlined games are the ones we'll probably play, though we can play any of the others if we want to =3
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 10:57:58 am by iluvshijimi »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1987 on: July 10, 2009, 11:00:32 am »
I only have two controllers for all of my consoles, so if anyone wants to bring extras, that would really help out!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
Re: [Cosplay Group] New Days Dawning // K-Con '09: Digimon - MEET TOMORROW!
« Reply #1988 on: July 10, 2009, 12:02:02 pm »
Uhhhhhhh...I'm back, can I have a welcome home partah? :D

lolkidding did I miss anything?

AND SAM I AM BRINGING FABLE 2. :I
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:07:15 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1989 on: July 10, 2009, 02:38:25 pm »
I'm not going to delete my previous post because it took me an hour to write it, and I meant everything I wrote in it, but I will agree that the argument must stop. Am I the cause of all this? Really, if I've been a bad leader, I just need to be told so and I will leave the group to manage itself, because unlike what Kagome219 said, I think I am very considerate of others and I want the group to be its very best.

If I am holding this group back, I will leave.

I'm with you, Luvu.  ;)  And no, you're not allowed to leave. Or I will leave as well. Lol. And I don't think anyone wants things to fall apart like that. But yeah, have fun at the meet-up!!!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1990 on: July 10, 2009, 03:30:43 pm »
Should I bring controllers? I don't knowwwww. I have PS2, 360, Gamecube, and wii controllers.

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1991 on: July 10, 2009, 03:49:23 pm »
Should I bring controllers? I don't knowwwww. I have PS2, 360, Gamecube, and wii controllers.
ooh~ bring them all~ xDDD

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1992 on: July 10, 2009, 03:59:56 pm »
If you brought them that'd be cool, but I wouldn't reccomend bringing too much. Since half the time I go somewhere I think I'll be doing one thing and the group ends up getting distracted and doing something completely different. xD
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1993 on: July 10, 2009, 04:09:33 pm »
True, but it's always better to be prepared than to not be prepared.  ;)

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1994 on: July 10, 2009, 04:16:40 pm »
True, but it's always better to be prepared than to not be prepared.  ;)

Yeah, but I'm just saying not to drag along a bunch of controllers, or anything, if you don't think we'll use them. Because it's just more trouble than it's worth, keeping track of things and making sure that you bring home what you take. I'm not saying NOT to bring them, just stating my opinion.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 04:17:22 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1995 on: July 10, 2009, 04:17:19 pm »
Uhhhhhhh...I'm back, can I have a welcome home partah? :D

lolkidding did I miss anything?

AND SAM I AM BRINGING FABLE 2. :I

WELCOME HOME! :3 *HUGS*

Nooo, you didn't miss anything at all... ^^;;

And I have Fable 2, so you don't need to bring yours :3 You can bring a couple controllers if you'd like~ If we end up playing Mario Party, we might need one more Gamecube controller because I only have 3...

@ Colleen

Aww thanks, haha xD I don't want to leave this group hanging, so I guess I'll stick around for a while longer :P It's too bad you can't come tomorrow, but maybe if we have a meet in August? <333
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 04:17:34 pm by iluvshijimi »

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1996 on: July 10, 2009, 04:34:56 pm »
I'M GLAD TO BE HOME~!

AND YAY FABLE 2. *o*

And I'll bring one controller...

AND UH, I KNOW I'M AWFUL, BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM GUYS...I don't know the dance AT ALL because I've been so busy. It's no excuse but I broke one of the 'DO NOT's.

OTL

AND MY PICTURE GOT A LOT OF LOVE, I GUESS, THANKS GUYS XD Twin, I'm not just any nerd, I'm THE nerd. ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 04:46:01 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #1997 on: July 10, 2009, 05:31:30 pm »
lol, it's okay! If you try to practice some tonight, maybe you can get a little bit down in time for tomorrow? We have plenty of time to practice, practice and practice, but I kinda wanted you guys to get most of it BEFORE the meet because if we spend all day dancing, we'll get hot and sweaty, tired and uncomfortable... @_@

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1998 on: July 10, 2009, 05:37:55 pm »
One thing I realized after practicing the dance is. The first time you try, you think it's near impossible. BUT the second series of times I tried I got a lot of it down. Right now I'm practicing it again and it's pretty much memorized except for some small details. (That is, as long as I can reference the screen. But once I get more practice I'll do it fine without said screen.) I bet if you just try it enough tonight you'll get a good grasp on the basics, Megan. C:
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1999 on: July 10, 2009, 05:40:29 pm »
Yes~! like alyssa said its easier once you've worked on it for awhile.
I know the whole dance except for the weird arm down & raise thing xDDD
and i don't want to be sweaty >.< (lolls)