Author Topic: Amazing Cosplay Pictures.  (Read 461845 times)

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
Re: Amazing Cosplay Pictures.
« Reply #1200 on: October 02, 2011, 11:23:01 pm »
And that is why I call her the best Aerith I've seen to date :)
i know i love how it stays put too very good work. see i m jelouse her hair curls mine is flat and dose weird poofy jrock things why i have to wait for my hair to dry before bed or im a puff ball

Thanks guys ^^ I wish there wasn't so much flyaway hair though D= I'll have to work on that for next year. I had to keep a Hair Spray bottle with me to do touch ups every once in a while to keep it up lol. As for being able to curl my hair, my hair is naturally easy to style but I bet given some time I could get your hair to curl hehe I'm good with hair. Use mousse in it while its wet then blow dry it THEN take a curler to it and hold the curler in place for at least 10 seconds, remove the curler and you will have curls or at least you should.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1201 on: October 02, 2011, 11:24:44 pm »
i know i love how it stays put too very good work. see i m jelouse her hair curls mine is flat and dose weird poofy jrock things why i have to wait for my hair to dry before bed or im a puff ball

Thanks guys ^^ I wish there wasn't so much flyaway hair though D= I'll have to work on that for next year. I had to keep a Hair Spray bottle with me to do touch ups every once in a while to keep it up lol. As for being able to curl my hair, my hair is naturally easy to style but I bet given some time I could get your hair to curl hehe I'm good with hair. Use mousse in it while its wet then blow dry it THEN take a curler to it and hold the curler in place for at least 10 seconds, remove the curler and you will have curls or at least you should.
Done that before it wotn work I use to have sailor moon hair no joke and it didnt even do anything not even curl so we kepts it up in meat ball buns till i cut it and sent it to locks of love even them my hair never curled when it was at my shoulders

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #1202 on: October 02, 2011, 11:26:28 pm »

Done that before it wotn work I use to have sailor moon hair no joke and it didnt even do anything not even curl so we kepts it up in meat ball buns till i cut it and sent it to locks of love even them my hair never curled when it was at my shoulders
o.o I think your hair is the most stubborn hair I've ever heard of.

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1203 on: October 02, 2011, 11:29:23 pm »

o.o I think your hair is the most stubborn hair I've ever heard of.
yeah rigth know my hair is in short with longer bangs same cut ive had for 6 years ... it stays tamed but its under my hat becuse its all poffed out and looks weird and wont go down not matter what i do

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #1204 on: October 02, 2011, 11:30:13 pm »
My hair curls, it just doesn't like to hold the stupid curl. Though Rose knows aaaaaaaaaaaaaall about my fantastic wig fails... thank god the longest I have for next year is Marly
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1205 on: October 02, 2011, 11:35:22 pm »
My hair curls, it just doesn't like to hold the stupid curl. Though Rose knows aaaaaaaaaaaaaall about my fantastic wig fails... thank god the longest I have for next year is Marly

o.o i got my wigs the best thing is i wash my hair put on a wig cap and it stays like that threw out con even when i take off the wig cap lol

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #1206 on: October 02, 2011, 11:37:49 pm »
Oh, it's not that. It's the fact that long wigs are a pain. Rose was helping me brush it out when she got kicked out before cosplay chess. My wig went down to about my waist (Undertaker wig) and matted like none other
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1207 on: October 02, 2011, 11:39:21 pm »
I brade my wigs after using them o.o i have a few long ones myself one that like to tangel even after using it

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #1208 on: October 02, 2011, 11:43:25 pm »
Same here. I brush them out and then braid them. Especially when I'm traveling. They stay nice when packed away.
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #1209 on: October 02, 2011, 11:46:38 pm »
It was day three when I got into a fight with my wig. This is the first time I've worn a wig longer than super short, so it was quite the trial that I learned from... still need to wash that wig out, now that I'm thinking about it >.>
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline Titus_Love_Doll

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #1210 on: October 02, 2011, 11:47:34 pm »
Same here. I brush them out and then braid them. Especially when I'm traveling. They stay nice when packed away.
Turning them inside out too works to keep the base nice as well and tucking the brade inside and then brushing then every other weekend and after use

Offline Black~Rose

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #1211 on: October 02, 2011, 11:48:40 pm »

Marly will be a pain cuz its flippy though. My suggestion is keep it on a wig head.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #1212 on: October 03, 2011, 12:05:51 am »
I don't have a wig head, but I do have some creepy dolls that will work just as fine
Kumoricon 2019:
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #1213 on: October 03, 2011, 02:17:19 pm »
I don't know about amazing, but I was really proud of my Paine :D