Author Topic: A question to staff about my line entertainment brigade.  (Read 2018 times)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
A question to staff about my line entertainment brigade.
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:24:32 pm »
Ive been meaning to ask this for a bit but i wasnt sure who to ask so i'm goin to post it for now in what is hopefully the right thread.

Those of you who know what RYodans are know that its a group called Line ENtertaiment Brigade just founded this year.
the purpose is to help excite the long registration line by preforming small skits and things and geting the audiance (the people in line) to participate in improv skits with us.

I got the idea from seeing a Yuffie and Sumomo doing "morning excerises" around the line this last year and thought it would be great to entertain the line goers and those of us who have nothing else to do.

my question is, would staff have any trouble with us? We dont have panel or anything but were pretty well organized. Most skits are going to be outside near the lines to avoid blocking trafic, and all content is keeping on a pg-13 (or PG) bases.

we do also however have a skit planned for friday as a pre show sort of thing. it takes place in the lobby and its fairly short but its the one place where i worry we might cause a rucuss so I want to talk with a staff memeber about it. I'm not asking to clear a stage or anything for us as we will probally start in the lobby (we have a plan on how to start it camly actualy im just not going to reveal it so i can keep it a surprise to the non memebers of the brigade)

I'm not asking that my memebers recieve special treatment and get to skip the line or anything, weve all discussed this and most of us are pre reg anyways so we will not be in the line saturday. our skits do require minimal props but we have easy transportation of these already figured out. We plan to respect every line goers right not to participate, and we shall avoid getting in maid squads way as best we can (and we are willing to help them if there is anything we can do)

but please if some one can get back to me on if we have the ok or not about this, and about the pre show as that is my biggest concern.

pleae please please answer me soon as things are starting to get in shape now that kumoricon is fast aproaching.

if you need to discuss this further with me for more details feel free to PM me or send me an e-mail at chihiro_chan_me@yahoo.com

thank you for your time <3

Chihiro
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline Trumby

• Bunnygirl
Re: A question to staff about my line entertainment brigade.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 06:41:04 pm »
I don't see how this would be a problem..though I'll leave that for someone higher up than me to decide.
2011 New Cosplay Plans: Boba Fett, Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge), Malcolm Reynolds

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 06:43:47 pm »
I doubt it is eather, but you never know. I'd rather be sure before the group starts getting very serios and plans become more set in stone.

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 09:03:20 am »
for the line stuff, as long as it's not a traffic hazard or block I think it's a nice idea. Some people spend a long time in line and having something to entertain them would be nice.
Your Friday skit if it's more involved might need to be talked over. Can you come to the General meeting and give me a quick idea of what your going to do? 
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 09:21:58 am »
yes tahts what I was thinking, I doubt we will block traffic since its outside we just need to stay out of the road which may be fairly easy if we plan it out right, theres been a lot of thought going into this, most of our act doesnt take up much room at all.

tahts what I feared. Sadly I can not attend the general meeting as I have a sick parent here at home I need to take care of, my dads still recovering from cancer so I'm pretty tied down to the house at the momment.

however I could e-mail you a synopsis of what we are planning? It's nothing very disruptive or large that can harm people. We just kind of want to tell people well be there and what were doing and what not, and firday is also our practice day.

Offline Mister_manji

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 01:46:20 pm »
sounds like a wonderful idea. should stop people from getting annoyed from the wait, or at least distract them.
K-Con attendee 2004, 2006
2007 Programming Staff
2008 Programming Staff
2009 Special Events Manager
2010 Assistant Director of Operations
2011 Assistant Director of Operations