Author Topic: Official Wig Help Thread  (Read 650308 times)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Re: Official Wig Help Thread
« Reply #300 on: September 19, 2009, 09:48:54 pm »
xD im not the greatist with wigs but ive picked a bit of info up after a year or so browsing the net for advice myself :3

where do you buy your wigs? Ebay is always your best bet. Its FILLED with diffrent sellers. a few may try to gip you but if you ask about a sellers name on here or something im pretty sure some one will be able to give you feed back on said wig.
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #301 on: September 19, 2009, 09:54:31 pm »
xD im not the greatist with wigs but ive picked a bit of info up after a year or so browsing the net for advice myself :3

where do you buy your wigs? Ebay is always your best bet. Its FILLED with diffrent sellers. a few may try to gip you but if you ask about a sellers name on here or something im pretty sure some one will be able to give you feed back on said wig.

Due to my suspicious nature and my Theater background, I have to by my wigs in person at a wig shop...
even if it costs more I prefer it to buying online where I have no clue the condition, plus the ladies at the wig
shop in salem over by Mcgraffs Fish-house tend to be VERY helpful when it comes to wig care and mait.

They let me try everything on in person and give me tips on style and care and I am hopeful that if I bring in
a picture for these wigs they may be able to help me, though, since they normally due wigs for theater and not
specific gravity defying cosplay... I felt regular cosplayers might have the know-how for that kind of thing.

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2010 - Facilities Liaison
2011 - Director of Publicity
2012 - Director of Publicity
2013 - Facilities Liaison
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #302 on: September 19, 2009, 10:03:52 pm »
Thanks!

Personally, I wouldn't trust the internet, either - I would only use it as a last resort.
Done: Blue Spirit (A:tLA), Sollux Captor (HS)
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #303 on: September 19, 2009, 10:07:52 pm »
ah I see xD I get where your coming from I'm usually pretty cautions :3 i try to only buy from places that friends have bought from.

though sometimes if your going for that really odd color (like a dark pink or a green or maybe teal) ebay is your only choice... x_x theres only one wig store here in portland that i know of, and they sell all natrual color wigs except for a small selection of bob like wigs that come in five abnormal colors...

Felix: the interents not all bad : o one of my best wigs is from the net, ive only bought real life twice. and i dont really wear either of those wigs anymore because well their actually not the greatest but it was all the store had.

honestly even if you dont trust ebay there are a few sellers like cosworkx that sell wigs meant just for cosplay, and I know enough people that have bought from them to trust them (a lot of the cosplay.com community)

i usually go to the net first when wig shopping. but again thats probably due to not the greatest wig stores in portland.

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #304 on: September 19, 2009, 10:20:11 pm »

honestly even if you dont trust ebay there are a few sellers like cosworkx that sell wigs meant just for cosplay, and I know enough people that have bought from them to trust them (a lot of the cosplay.com community)

Thats probably what I'll have to do for my Shuichi Wig (Gravitation) and I'm okay with that. Most of my wigs however
will be natural color wigs and working with a wig-maker is my first choice. These ladies have custom ordered
wigs for me before (when I had shorter hair though.... highschool was great!) so I trust them with my head
over anything else.

For instance; playing alice in highschool was an expedition in the limits of hair dye and bleach. Apparently once your
hair has been dyed any color red it must be grown out and chopped off if you plan on dying your hair blonde because
RED dye specifically does not really come out of hair. You might get close to blonde but only if your lucky it wont
come out PINK! life lesson learned, fortunately my Hair stylist only did it to a small little section on the underside of
my head but none-the less... The wig ladies however were able to mat and fit a wig to my hairline and help me
get it set and maintained perfectly with the picture-esque Alice bow so that all of it would stay even through the
tumbles and rough play of our production!

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #305 on: September 19, 2009, 10:55:52 pm »
xD dang thats quiet the story there!

and shuichi? dunno if cosworks has a great wig for him but i know i could find you one from a reliable buyer that ive bought from before.

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #306 on: September 19, 2009, 11:03:19 pm »
For Shuichi, I can tell you right now that you'll probably want the Cosworx Wisp in Dark Pink. I have gotten all but three of my wigs from them, and can tell you right now that their wigs are always very high-quality and come very fast. Also, the wig orders have never been messed up in my experience. I am a repeat customer to their business, and for good reason.

I really only go to eBay for specific character wigs, like my Lenalee Lee pigtails and my duo-toned Sheryl Nome wig.

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #307 on: September 20, 2009, 12:33:12 am »
Awesome! That is exactly what I'm looking for, now, in terms of durability, have you found their wigs to withstand
lots of styling and cosplaying? I have to be careful with what I buy because I can be rather rough on a wig when
I wear it. If I forget I'm wearing a wig I have been known to accidentally run my fingers through it, scratch my
head and make a mess out of it entirely so it requires brushing, which is always a strain on the wig mat. You guys
sound like you do extensive styling to your wigs so, how do they hold up when you do have to straighten, flatten,
curl or sculpt the wigs? Are they comparable or do you have to buy new wigs every year for the same costume?

~allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #308 on: September 20, 2009, 12:36:37 am »
uhhh well if your going to put heat source to it i havent worked with cosworks before, but their MEANT for cosplaying so i would believe them to withstand some wear and tear and styling. one of their wigs is made so you can part it anywhere i believe

most wigs hold up well to styling, unless well their halloween store wigs.

but honestly? the wigs ive had usually hold up to me cutting, spraying, molding into funky shapes.

Offline CLAP_attack

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #309 on: September 20, 2009, 12:54:33 am »
Hrm , I need a good wig for Gakupo~
kcon plans 2013 ' plans ;

Minato Arisato - P3 ( 50% )
Renzou Shima - AnE ( 0% )
Finny in wonderland - Kuroshitsuji ( 0% )

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #310 on: September 20, 2009, 12:54:55 am »
uhhh well if your going to put heat source to it i havent worked with cosworks before, but their MEANT for cosplaying so i would believe them to withstand some wear and tear and styling. one of their wigs is made so you can part it anywhere i believe

most wigs hold up well to styling, unless well their halloween store wigs.

but honestly? the wigs ive had usually hold up to me cutting, spraying, molding into funky shapes.

Great, thats exactly what I needed to know. I was a little worried buying from a online store, especially if I'm unsure of the
quality... but the wig they have here... especially for Shuichi, looks great and I can trim it up to be exactly what I need!

Tell me what you think of these wigs ( in terms of starting point for each character):

Heather Mason - Silent hill 3 (in blonde):

Sakura - Card Captor Sakura (in light brown):

Shuichi - Gravitation (in Dark Pink):

Ristuka - Loveless (in Black):

Ryoko - Real Bout Highschool (in Bright Red Auburn):

The Ritsuka and Ryoko wigs are the only ones I'm really reallyu unsure about.
the loveless wig would take some serious styling to get to the right part and
style and also has to account for major cat ear overhaul. The Ryoko wig just
isn't long enough as a high ponytail in a yellow ribbon is required for this character
plus the two level (perhaps 3?) bangs she has!

Otherwise... am I on the right track?

~Allykat

EDIT: the pics aren't showing up for me... if no one else can see them sorry...
I'll fix the bad links in the morning... I'm tired now and I must sleep.

~Allykat
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 01:00:00 am by AllyKat »
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #311 on: September 20, 2009, 09:24:40 am »
Cosworx stands up to styling just fine. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a single one of my Cosworx wigs, and I've never had to buy multiple wigs for a costume outside of my own stupid choices for color or base wig. The wigs all stand up to very heavy styling and I have yet to find a single one that will fall apart in your hands after one wearing or being sprayed with hairspray.

A Wisp in 1 (black) would be fine for Ritsuka, and you're really overthinking the whole cat ears thing. It isn't that hard to part some hair on the wig and glue or sew on some cat ears is it?

For Heather, I'm wondering if a Scruffy in 24/25 (they're the same color but listed funny) wouldn't be fine. It's a nice butterscotch blond.

For Sakura, the Tricia wig in 6 (Brown) would probably work pretty well as a base wig and you could style it without any problems. All of these wigs easily have bangs cut into them, as I've done it myself on several occasions.

Shuichi and Ritsuka I've already given you wig ideas for, which only leaves Ryoko.

That one I don't have a cosworx recommendation for. However, I have a recommendation for a wig from a completely different seller that I have bought multiple wigs from before over eBay, which is cosplaywig. Their ponytail wigs come with a base wig and a clip-on ponytail in the same color, and I can attest to how high-quality they are as I own one myself. You could use their Yoko wig, which even has the bangs at the side of the face on the base wig but might be a bit too red for your taste. beyond that they also have a few selections in a reddish brown that can crop up, but for cosplaywig it's pretty much first-come-first-serve until they list the wig again.

Hope that helped~

Offline Tinkeu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #312 on: September 22, 2009, 09:56:22 pm »
I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread... but... I came back from the con with a bald spot XD... right on my hairline where the wig cap/and wig were. Has anyone experienced this before? Any way to prevent it... I did make sure to stretch the wigcaps before wearing them...
K-con 05-Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX
K-con 06-Vincent Valentine, Final Fantasy VII
k-con 07/08-Papparazi!
K-con 09-Tsukasa Amou, Juvenile Orion
             Turk Vincent, Final Fantasy VII
             OroKabuto, Naruto?

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2009, 08:42:24 pm »
I need to spike my Len wig. o3o
Halp?

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2009, 08:46:27 pm »
xD but shay your len wig is like perfect

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2009, 08:47:20 pm »
It got flat though! D':

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #316 on: September 23, 2009, 08:48:50 pm »
D: thats not good!

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #317 on: September 23, 2009, 08:49:54 pm »
Yeah, it's just been on the wig head with my headphones on, and it got flatterrrr.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #318 on: September 23, 2009, 08:51:51 pm »
xP WELL IN THAT CASE

G2b styling glue, hairspray and products 8D stuff works magic.

if your wig has any at all of its previous shape then just follow that as a guide

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #319 on: September 23, 2009, 08:53:24 pm »
Thank youu~!
I remember Monica telling me a while ago that hairspray is good, so I'll just get some of that in it before Mewcon or whatever. ;3

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2009, 08:54:11 pm »
just make sure its g2b xP that stuff works the best with the fibers

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #321 on: September 25, 2009, 08:52:19 pm »
Hairspray hairspray. :333
I have another question:
Will Sharpy'ing a purple wig with a blue sharpie make it blue? :'33

Offline Roddy Manic

• Catgirl
    • Want-To-Be-Optimist
« Reply #322 on: September 25, 2009, 09:02:37 pm »
Can you go to a hair salon with a wig? *points to avi.* I can't find one for her but was thinking just buying a brown long one and showing the pick to the person and say "cut it to look like that."  *tried cutting her own wig once and killed it.*

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #323 on: September 25, 2009, 09:38:11 pm »
@ Shay: Maybe. Depends on the shade of purple and the shade of blue.

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #324 on: September 25, 2009, 10:22:50 pm »
Can you go to a hair salon with a wig? *points to avi.* I can't find one for her but was thinking just buying a brown long one and showing the pick to the person and say "cut it to look like that."  *tried cutting her own wig once and killed it.*

Don't most hairstylist/salon peoples learn on wigs? I seem to recall my friend in beauty school starting out on a rather sad
little wig head and blonde wig... perhaps you could present the picture on wig at hand to a Senior of a beauty school and
have the wig cut for cheap under the watchful eye of a teacher... I'm contemplating this myself. If we could create a group
of cosplayers who want it done we could confront a beauty school in the area (Paul Mitchell?? or the MHCC beauty school...)
And see if they would make it some kind of interm project! Wouldn't that be cool?

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #325 on: October 01, 2009, 05:34:27 pm »
Sorry for the double post but I have a dilema that I need some expert opinions on!!!!

*is in crisis*

Okay, so, I have 5 wigs I need to buy (the first will be bought in 2 days and it is hardly a
worry) and style for each of my characters... I'm feeling a little daunted and in a moment
of weakness I went online and found this:

http://www.cosplayfu.com/product/Sakura+Kinomoto+Wig+from+Cardcaptor+Sakura

!!!!! Isn't that almost totally PERFECT?!?! Clearly it needs to be fluffed since it's flat but....

AHH! I'm so torn now!!! Do I buy the wig that is maybe $15 more than the one I originally
intended to buy since it is already practically pre-styled for my character... or do I stay
pure to my idea of getting everything and doing it all myself... I want to feel accomplished
when I show off these costumes... I am not a big fan of pre-made stuff... but I'm starting to
faulter in my resolve due to time constraints.... ugh...

It just looks so perfect!

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

oslapedo

« Reply #326 on: October 01, 2009, 05:39:01 pm »
I'd get the cheaper wig and style it myself if I were you. But I'm not so do what you wanna do.

How the heck would I style a wig for this freak?

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #327 on: October 01, 2009, 05:44:43 pm »
Get a shot pink wig and add extentions?

Um...I'm still wanting some ideas on how to style Envy's hair.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/Hana-The-Sex-Bunny/FMA_Envy.jpg
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #328 on: October 01, 2009, 05:47:15 pm »

How the heck would I style a wig for this freak?

Thanks for the advice, my only plight is that this will be 1/5 wigs I have to style myself
and maybe if I take 1 pre-made... it'll lighten the load. But I think I just needed the
"c'mon! do it yourself!" to get me amped up again!

Yours is actually pretty easy to understand from my perspective. Take a pink wig, probably
shoulder length or longer that does NOT have bangs... you'll want to tie it up tight in some kind of
hair tie about half way up the back of the head, then using g2b styling products, sculpt the hair so it
doubles back from the ponytail onto the entire head, giving it a waterfall effect... I'll try and
show you a picture of this being done with my own hair if I get a chance to go home in the next
few days... but it really is just as easy as that, just make sure you know where you want the pony
tail and find a way to keep it there, cause the hair will be top heavy and may try to pull everything
down!

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #329 on: October 01, 2009, 05:53:39 pm »
Get a shot pink wig and add extentions?

Um...I'm still wanting some ideas on how to style Envy's hair.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk256/Hana-The-Sex-Bunny/FMA_Envy.jpg

Here's a discussion on that same issue, plus a picture of what the cosplay wig
looks like after you have used the wonderful magic that is Elmers Clear Glue!

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=106703

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Haylerzz/Envy%20cosplay/?action-view&current=leaning.jpg

Hope that helps!
~Allykat
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 05:54:34 pm by AllyKat »
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline nekovamp13

• DeviantART
« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2009, 06:25:38 pm »
Thanks! I'll have to try that out!
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

oslapedo

« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2009, 07:37:20 pm »
Oh, um, for the pic I posted his hair's not actually pink. It's just a reference for the style.

A "waterfall effect" picture would be nice =,)

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2009, 10:17:20 pm »
okay, it's gonna take a day or two... unfortunately I'm away from home tonight so I'll have to
post it later on tomorrow evening at the earliest!

In just a quick do up to practice though (here at work) my hair is a bit longer than your characters
so the look may not come off quite right, but will have the basic idea, step by step.

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #333 on: October 04, 2009, 05:11:46 pm »
so it turns out, gakupo wig. yeah hard to find.

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #334 on: October 06, 2009, 01:29:03 pm »
Yes I know I'm supposed to have a picture of my hair in the waterfall format for you by now...

I'm sorry, aparently my bed just isn't a place I am needed currently, though everywhere else
seems to require my constant attention.

However, if anyone is having an IMPOSSIBLE TIME finding wigs, or are totally and utterly inept/
afraid to butcher a wig for their cosplay... I found this really nice lady who, judging from the
pictures of the wigs she does... does absolutely FABULOUS work... and the prices aren't that
bad for what you get... she works commissions and requires about 3-4 mo advance notice and a
materials deposit to get started on your wig but if you are willing to spend the dough and get
something great... I think this might be a good place to look!

http://sephwigs.googlepages.com/gallery

Yay options!

~Allykat

P.S. Yes! Yes! I will get that picture up asap! &__&
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #335 on: October 06, 2009, 02:57:38 pm »
Wow, she's really good. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of money... and I'd like to get the experience styling my own wigs.
will do: Yukio (AnE), Robin (YJ), genderbent Nilus (MAOH), Dave and Signless (Homestuck); other things I'm forgetting

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #336 on: October 06, 2009, 03:44:08 pm »
I dont like her style : / it seems to "over styled" if you know what i mean

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #337 on: October 06, 2009, 04:07:07 pm »
I dont like her style : / it seems to "over styled" if you know what i mean

Yeah, you are prolly right... I dunno, I'd never buy anything from her, cause
1. no money and
2. I need the xp!

lol did I just call experience xp? Guess I need to step away from the rpgs...eh?

But I figure the pictures may give people some good ideas... she does kinda explain a bit
what she does to each wig.

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline Felix

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #338 on: October 06, 2009, 04:12:19 pm »
Some manga/videogame characters kind of require over-styling. Otherwise you'd never get their hair like that.

I agree about the experience. In the end, it's more cost-efficient to learn how to do it yourself, even if you butcher a few wigs in the process.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #339 on: October 06, 2009, 04:35:02 pm »
see i get that but there is a way to make it look the right style, with out looking like you globbed it with hair gel so it wont move.

the hair needs to be able to move at least a bit, her wigs are those that might as well be plastic

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #340 on: October 06, 2009, 04:39:12 pm »
I'm agreeing with the plastic-y comments, seriously. The wigs look like they might be lower-quality too, and some of her work is just plain strange looking. Not saying it's a bad thing, no, since they do look pretty accurate, but there's a difference between accurate and natural and being able to pop a balloon with your spikes.

Never mind that it looks like she can't cut bangs to save her life. If I ever got anything from her I would probably end up redoing it myself. She couldn't even get the kinks out of some of her longer wigs before taking pictures D:

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #341 on: October 06, 2009, 04:48:51 pm »
I'm agreeing with the plastic-y comments, seriously. The wigs look like they might be lower-quality too, and some of her work is just plain strange looking. Not saying it's a bad thing, no, since they do look pretty accurate, but there's a difference between accurate and natural and being able to pop a balloon with your spikes.

Never mind that it looks like she can't cut bangs to save her life. If I ever got anything from her I would probably end up redoing it myself. She couldn't even get the kinks out of some of her longer wigs before taking pictures D:

yeah. I like wigs when for instance sora, its not sharpened to a point, and it can still move. for her there are wigs where she REALLY didnt need to put that much gel in : /

xD and the bangs cutting, even trimmed it looks so odd ._. its so flat! D:

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #342 on: October 07, 2009, 10:10:14 am »
My wig is poofy from being brushed out.
I'm thinking I'll order some wig conditioner, and that'll help.
What do you guys think?
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #343 on: October 09, 2009, 04:22:32 pm »
Okay, I've been looking around for awhile for this but I'm stumped. It's just really hard, for me, to find a wig of this length in the right color. Any suggestions guys? Plus I'd need a little help on how you'd think I should style it once I get it.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc274/g1u3_5t1ck/elemental%20gelade/Ren.jpg
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 04:22:53 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #344 on: October 09, 2009, 04:27:50 pm »
Okay, I've been looking around for awhile for this but I'm stumped. It's just really hard, for me, to find a wig of this length in the right color. Any suggestions guys? Plus I'd need a little help on how you'd think I should style it once I get it.

Go longer, and if you need a SUPER specific color, corsworx might be the place to go.
I think that maybe I could find it on ebay.
I'll post in a minute.
TO EBAY!

EDIT:
LET THERE BE GREY/BLUE WIG!
http://cgi.ebay.com/28-ex-long-bang-straight-grey-blue-cosplay-wig_W0QQitemZ170384769502QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions?hash=item27abb941de#ht_3814wt_928
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 04:40:06 pm by soundninja12 »
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #345 on: October 09, 2009, 04:42:26 pm »
Next Saturday I am going to order my blond wig for larxene and start styling it. I need to buy some extensions for it so I can make a widows peak.

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #346 on: October 09, 2009, 04:44:48 pm »
@Sound

I actually looked at that one! What a small world.~ I thought it wasn't quite the right color, but if I wasn't the only one who thought it might work then maybe I'm wrong.
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #347 on: October 09, 2009, 04:46:05 pm »
larxenes a hard one to do with a wig cause of the lack of bangs and its pulled back ness : / good luck with all of that.

I think ive decided on the gakupo wig to order, its just erm sold out -_- *waiting for re stock*

looks perfect though no?

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/zephyr1/033lf-df11/&rurl=translate.google.com

like perfect color xD I gotta style it up do though so I'm ordering like two of them

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #348 on: October 09, 2009, 04:51:57 pm »
There is actually a wig that is already slicked back like hers http://www.amphigory.com/wigs_a_saga.html The hardest part will be the widows peak. I'll also ask Marie and Anna how they did the one for Axel :P

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #349 on: October 13, 2009, 04:05:40 pm »

Alright so, just bringing that back up so the picture is easier to find, I think I have a wig that'll work but I just wanted to check and see what others think. Anyway, this any good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heat-Resistant-Cobalt-Blue-Long-Cosplay-Party-Wig-7412B_W0QQitemZ160367386665QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions?hash=item2556a42029
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 04:06:25 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3