Author Topic: Kurimono and N_C's CRAZZYY Thread.  (Read 28424 times)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Kurimono and N_C's CRAZZYY Thread.
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2005, 07:40:35 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
xDD
I'm alreadys at 500. o--o; Ohhh. looks like I'm gonna be top poster for a while. ;---;

certainly looks likes it.  I'm almost have 2nd place in my grasp!!!
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2005, 08:50:52 pm »
...BOO :D ha scared you hahahahahahahahahahaha *Kyuubi's 9 tails appear* AH CRAP

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2005, 12:15:54 am »
xDD
I'm alreadys at 500. o--o; Ohhh. looks like I'm gonna be top poster for a while. ;---;

Kinda makes me wonder what happens when someone reaches 1000 posts.  Do you get to customize your title or is it a pre-set title?

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2005, 12:20:19 am »
Quote from: "Negima"
xDD

Kinda makes me wonder what happens when someone reaches 1000 posts.  Do you get to customize your title or is it a pre-set title?

how about a special kumori avatar picture?

Offline zenix

• Chibi
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2005, 06:03:09 am »
i vote for the title of "do i ever stfu" we used that for a while on my gaming forums til i got "While searching for the origin of life I continue to ponder the meaning of spam"

theres only 3 or 4 of us that have post couts +1000 on that forum and all got custom titles when the forum admin decided to have some fun becuase we had a spam thread going for about 20 pages he came up with some pretty good ones

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2005, 08:36:20 am »
just thinking of the whole spay cat girl and iwas thinking the reason i found this so funny and was like "yes spay them!!" is because they are somthing i am in danger of becoming, either when i haven't seen any any anime for a while (that why i have so many pokemon cards in my closet)
or am dealing with anti-Otaku  (shutters) and non anime fans, i will just go off on them talking about 5 dif shows and sound tracks and baaad japanese, when they give you that 'look' when they realise your talkin about a cartoon, which automaticly makes what   they  have to say soooo much more important than you, hee hee i think i scare them, (kupo!) and extra joke is they don't know the japanese is bad chomp on that pocky stick those poepls who wouldn't know good anime if you threw it at them like a sailor moon tirara (looks around and blinks, where did that come from? :shock: )
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2005, 09:54:27 pm »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"
just thinking of the whole spay cat girl and iwas thinking the reason i found this so funny and was like "yes spay them!!" is because they are somthing i am in danger of becoming, either when i haven't seen any any anime for a while (that why i have so many pokemon cards in my closet)
or am dealing with anti-Otaku  (shutters) and non anime fans, i will just go off on them talking about 5 dif shows and sound tracks and baaad japanese, when they give you that 'look' when they realise your talkin about a cartoon, which automaticly makes what   they  have to say soooo much more important than you, hee hee i think i scare them, (kupo!) and extra joke is they don't know the japanese is bad chomp on that pocky stick those poepls who wouldn't know good anime if you threw it at them like a sailor moon tirara (looks around and blinks, where did that come from? :shock: )

:shock:     :shock:     :shock:     :shock:     :shock:
>< *blink*
 :shock:
Um, I'd like to buy a "period" sign.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2005, 11:27:04 pm »
Quote from: "superjaz3p"

in danger of becoming a catgirl?  why worried?  and what would you do if you did?

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2005, 12:25:26 am »
Quote from: "Kurimono"
Yeah. :3 I'm thinking of eventualy cosplaying her, from the alblum cover. I really like the clothes she has on there. The black 'n white polka dots.

I thought she looked really cute! o_o

btw kei kei, funny line you have in your signuture.  I remember when they were spoken while club was watching Kiddy Grade.

I can't believe you mistook fanservice for fanart. I mean, just how many times did we see Eclaire's panties?

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2005, 12:27:40 am »
Quote from: "Kei-Kei"
Yeah. :3 I'm thinking of eventualy cosplaying her, from the alblum cover. I really like the clothes she has on there. The black 'n white polka dots.

btw kei kei, funny line you have in your signuture.  I remember when they were spoken while club was watching Kiddy Grade.

I can't believe you mistook fanservice for fanart. I mean, just how many times did we see Eclaire's panties?

I said that?  either way, wouldn't it be both fanart/service?

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2005, 12:31:14 am »

Nope, it was fan-service. And yeah, I think it was you.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2005, 12:36:22 am »

Nope, it was fan-service. And yeah, I think it was you.

*shrugs*  I can be pretty clueless at times.

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2005, 12:40:48 am »
Yes, I'm beginning to notice this. Seeing as someone missed the entire first half of 日本語!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2005, 12:42:09 am »
Yes, I'm beginning to notice this. Seeing as someone missed the entire first half of 日本語!

not my fault the computer lab's clocks hadn't been set an hour forward.

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2005, 12:52:28 am »
Well, with the class being so small, I wonder how Sensei felt. "Damn, I lost another one!"

Offline zenix

• Chibi
« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2005, 01:04:00 am »
Well, with the class being so small, I wonder how Sensei felt. "Damn, I lost another one!"

one day u should round up about 50 random people and fill the seats before the teacher gets there be sure to have at least 3 people hudling in every corner and one guy just spining in circles on the floor spouting random japanese quotes from games shows

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2005, 02:33:13 am »

Oh right, you guys had to adjust your clocks recently, right?

Offline Zidane

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2005, 07:16:15 am »
They call me the legendary thread hijacker
Virtue: "You dont need a reason to help people"
"Zidane! Making all the the homies say ho and the girlies wanna scream"

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2005, 04:27:04 pm »

Yeah.

Quote from: "Zidane"

really?  where at?  can't really hijack this thread though...it doesn't have a topic...well maybe just me and neko chan conversaing but neko chan seem busy lately so everyone else has jumped into our thread.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2005, 07:15:05 pm »

Yeah.

Quote from: "Zidane"

really?  where at?  can't really hijack this thread though...it doesn't have a topic...well maybe just me and neko chan conversaing but neko chan seem busy lately so everyone else has jumped into our thread.

Heh. Sorry 'bout that! ^__^- I've had loads of HW, stupid project. >__> -kicks reports- I'll be more active as the Home work windles down, but for now, it's still pretty heavy.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2005, 09:33:46 pm »
Heh. Sorry 'bout that! ^__^- I've had loads of HW, stupid project. >__> -kicks reports- I'll be more active as the Home work windles down, but for now, it's still pretty heavy.

its okay!! ^_^  I had figured school had ambushed you right after spring break!!  good luck with school!! ^_^

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2005, 01:06:14 am »
Oh good, I wasn't the only one who noticed that Neko_Chan suddenly disappeared sometimes.

I was stuck between deciding if it was because of school work or because she finally reached being the top poster.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2005, 01:43:10 am »
Oh good, I wasn't the only one who noticed that Neko_Chan suddenly disappeared sometimes.

I was stuck between deciding if it was because of school work or because she finally reached being the top poster.

I thought of those two situations, but then the major conversations we had were during spring break and when that ended, neko chan didn't appear as much so there we are.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2005, 02:29:01 am »

I thought of those two situations, but then the major conversations we had were during spring break and when that ended, neko chan didn't appear as much so there we are.

I've kinda lost track of time back in the US and couldn't remember when Spring Break usual takes place.
I know I'm going to get killed for saying this, but Spring Break for me over here has been from the beginning of Feb. to the beginning of April.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2005, 10:30:07 am »

I've kinda lost track of time back in the US and couldn't remember when Spring Break usual takes place.
I know I'm going to get killed for saying this, but Spring Break for me over here has been from the beginning of Feb. to the beginning of April.

isn't that because that when school year ends?  as in, thats your "summer" break?

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2005, 05:20:55 pm »
negima speak for self  (don't know if boy or girl but i've know plenty of guy who act like . that some times)
i just tend to deal with anti otaku on a too regular bases and the thread said crazey (gir gos crazey n stuff)
i spent spring break cleaning my room for my grandmas viste and i starded piling books that i found on the floor on my bed, i was siting on the ground leaning aganst my bed, then all the books started to fall on me and there were a lot of books (think read or die or that one girl from full metal alcamist
p.s. (whcih is how the alphabit would look like with out q r ) wouldn't Elric be a good name for a boy? kinda catchy like Eric but dif[/b]

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2005, 07:12:34 pm »
Yes... I got loaded with school work, I love spring break beacuse I can stay on the computer all day. xDD Soooo un-healthy fer me though.

I will try and keep up my post count, and it's not just 'acuse I got top poster. It would be so weird if I went around on a buncha' fourms and posted a whole lot... Just so I could be top poster. -shifty eyes- Hmmm...
:3 Nah, nah, Just kiddin'.

I dunno if you've noticed, but I tend to shorten words and stoofs. Ya' know? I dunno.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2005, 08:07:05 pm »
"I said that? either way, wouldn't it be both fanart/service?"

In hollywood the snack table on a movie set is called the "craft service" table.
so in Japanese anime studios do they have a "fan service" table with a bunch of soft core hentai?

Or maybe it's just a big sturdy table with some yaoi or yuri "performance artists".....  :lol:
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2005, 06:37:00 pm »
Yes... I got loaded with school work, I love spring break beacuse I can stay on the computer all day. xDD Soooo un-healthy fer me though.

I will try and keep up my post count, and it's not just 'acuse I got top poster. It would be so weird if I went around on a buncha' fourms and posted a whole lot... Just so I could be top poster. -shifty eyes- Hmmm...
:3 Nah, nah, Just kiddin'.

I dunno if you've noticed, but I tend to shorten words and stoofs. Ya' know? I dunno.

hehe ^_^ I like staying on the computer all day myself....but yeah its unheathly o_o...maybe try playing DDR or something to get you moving.....although...I dun do it often myself =/

I say you shouldn't have to worry about post count in the grand schemces of things...just have fun while you're in here.  that what I try to do.

no...I didn't noticed....I think I do it on some words myself though.....o_o

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2005, 05:05:58 pm »
when i was younger and i was playing this one computer game called wake of the ravanger or somthing like that i'd start in the moring and then sudden'y it would be dark and i 'm hurrying to do all the cleaning i neglected all day

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2005, 02:33:00 am »

isn't that because that when school year ends?  as in, thats your "summer" break?

Technically, yes.  The school year ended for Japanese students around Feb. and recently started back up again.  But since I'm coming back home in July, it's like I get two Summer Breaks in one year.  Kinda weird but nice.