Author Topic: Who Is The Most Glompable Guy To Cosplay As?  (Read 45799 times)

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~blue_marker
Who Is The Most Glompable Guy To Cosplay As?
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2005, 10:19:16 pm »
Quote from: "Kurimono"
Quote from: "Hatake_Kakashi"

Guilty as charged ^_^ Never really had a chance to cosplay at the cons I've went to (SakuraCon 04 and SakuraCon 05 the only ones I've been to so far)

But, hopefully I'll be a glompee at KumoriCon because I might be going as Kagome<3

hmm....I have no idea if you will be a glompee.  as far as I know, its mainly girls glomping whatever cosplays they really like(usually cute/bishi characters).

Meh, I glomped guys and gals alike at both SakuraCon's. When I see any kind of fave character, I'm at them full blast (well...that is if I'm not already glomping someone else. Or they're at the top of that endless hill from the Hilton to the Mariott :3)

I dunno about kagome being glomped...but then I never really hanged out with a inu yasha.  I've only cosplayed haku so far and working on a new one.  my signurture mentions one of my glompee experenices from sakura 05 though.

I laugh everytime I read your signature. You were bitten? Wow. Some people, yah? ^__~

not literary.   more like pretending to like eat my shoulder with sounds effects or something like that.  either way, it left me in shock for about a minute though.  which reminds me of my first glomp.  rather standard...except it came out of nowhere and the girl had a running start....I was left stunned from it.[/quote]

Yah, when there is a running start, it leaves the glompee stunned. I've done many running glomping (I don't want the person to get away, so I have to get there quick x3!!)
... SEX DOESN'T LIKE YOU!
I'm in love with every Cloud, Wolfwood, and Mustang cosplayers :3

talk at me on Google Talk: bluemarker

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2005, 10:49:36 pm »

Guilty as charged ^_^ Never really had a chance to cosplay at the cons I've went to (SakuraCon 04 and SakuraCon 05 the only ones I've been to so far)

But, hopefully I'll be a glompee at KumoriCon because I might be going as Kagome<3

hmm....I have no idea if you will be a glompee.  as far as I know, its mainly girls glomping whatever cosplays they really like(usually cute/bishi characters).

Meh, I glomped guys and gals alike at both SakuraCon's. When I see any kind of fave character, I'm at them full blast (well...that is if I'm not already glomping someone else. Or they're at the top of that endless hill from the Hilton to the Mariott :3)

I dunno about kagome being glomped...but then I never really hanged out with a inu yasha.  I've only cosplayed haku so far and working on a new one.  my signurture mentions one of my glompee experenices from sakura 05 though.

I laugh everytime I read your signature. You were bitten? Wow. Some people, yah? ^__~

not literary.   more like pretending to like eat my shoulder with sounds effects or something like that.  either way, it left me in shock for about a minute though.  which reminds me of my first glomp.  rather standard...except it came out of nowhere and the girl had a running start....I was left stunned from it.

Yah, when there is a running start, it leaves the glompee stunned. I've done many running glomping (I don't want the person to get away, so I have to get there quick x3!!)[/quote]

hmm...may want to careful when glomping security...they may go and say you need to be peacebonded.   thats what happen with that first glomper went and did it to princessfrodo.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2005, 10:59:34 pm »

not literary.   more like pretending to like eat my shoulder with sounds effects or something like that.  either way, it left me in shock for about a minute though.  which reminds me of my first glomp.  rather standard...except it came out of nowhere and the girl had a running start....I was left stunned from it.

Yah, when there is a running start, it leaves the glompee stunned. I've done many running glomping (I don't want the person to get away, so I have to get there quick x3!!)

hmm...may want to careful when glomping security...they may go and say you need to be peacebonded.   thats what happen with that first glomper went and did it to princessfrodo.[/quote]

Oh, my god. That is just something else. I dunno, if I was told to be peacebonded I would be like 'LOOKIT ME! I'M PEACEBONDED! I'M A WEAPON!' And prolly try to act like a sword and have sword fights with friends *nods*

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2005, 11:59:08 pm »
Don't give away too much of your plan already or someone may peacebind your arms to your body and then peacebind your legs together.

Actually, now that I think about it, someone could use the "you're a weapon" excuse to peacebind someone like that just to make them an easy glomp target.

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2005, 12:05:15 am »
Quote from: "Negima"
Don't give away too much of your plan already or someone may peacebind your arms to your body and then peacebind your legs together.

Actually, now that I think about it, someone could use the "you're a weapon" excuse to peacebind someone like that just to make them an easy glomp target.

Now that would be a site to see xD

TACKLE THAT ONE, THAT ONE! THE ONE THATS TIED UP! OMG *leghump!*

Sick, and they prolly would, too. Those crazy security XP

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2005, 12:11:36 am »

"He's trying to get away!"
"Look he fell down!"
"Easy target!  Easy target!"

Why do some of my ideas turn out to be so evil?  (retorical question)

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2005, 12:14:44 am »

"He's trying to get away!"
"Look he fell down!"
"Easy target!  Easy target!"

Why do some of my ideas turn out to be so evil?  (retorical question)

Really, nothing should be thrown my way. I'll twist it anyway I can. Plus, that was an easy target *snort*

Oooh man, it'd be hilarious to see someone tied up, trying to run(well, hop) away and then get tackled. I guess I'm just easily amused xD

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2005, 01:41:07 am »
Im going as 8suspensful music*...ROGER SMITH and... *more suspensful music*...KIBA FROM WOLFS RAIN

i wonder if i will get glomped

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2005, 01:44:27 am »
Quote from: "Kyuubi"
Im going as 8suspensful music*...ROGER SMITH and... *more suspensful music*...KIBA FROM WOLFS RAIN

i wonder if i will get glomped

I will glomp the hell outta you if I see you as Roger.

MAN, now I wanna go as Dorothy :P!

Offline Kyuubi

• Catgirl
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2005, 12:08:39 pm »
...uhhh WHATS WITH ALL THE $@#$ QUOTING IT TAKES ME A WHILE JUST TO FIND THE NEW POST CAUSE THERES LIKE 10 PAGES OF QUOTES
ok now im done *takes out pad of paper* note to self: wear padding

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2005, 12:13:50 pm »
...uhhh WHATS WITH ALL THE $@#$ QUOTING IT TAKES ME A WHILE JUST TO FIND THE NEW POST CAUSE THERES LIKE 10 PAGES OF QUOTES

Heh heh...because qouting is looove! It's all the rage! And it's the easiest thing to do when replying to someone else *nods*

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2005, 12:22:59 pm »

Heh heh...because qouting is looove! It's all the rage! And it's the easiest thing to do when replying to someone else *nods*

and makes it easier to reply to the person we're replying to.

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2005, 12:34:15 pm »

*nodsnods* Because, really, no one likes to remember a users name. Especially when you're in so many different conversations and then you mix up what you're talking about. That one is always a killer

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.otakusan.deviantart.com
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2005, 01:16:05 pm »
someone should go as the phantom glomper..........anime fan by day....glompin super hero by night, lol

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2005, 01:16:38 pm »

*nodsnods* Because, really, no one likes to remember a users name. Especially when you're in so many different conversations and then you mix up what you're talking about. That one is always a killer

for me, its to remember what I'm replying to...I could be writing...then...what was I writing about?  although the msg boards here kumori are nice in that its possible to view previous msg while posting one.  but quotes are easier and allow people to know if you're addressing a specific post or something.

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2005, 01:18:36 pm »
Quote from: "otakusan"

Strikes dynamic pose! booya!
*armed with mystical baton of supreme and uber anime coolness magical anime ninja cats lay the throwdown on all who oppose the rules of glomping*
lol

LOL, yes! When we were them, we must strike dynamic poses! Oh man, hellz yes xD

lol, dynamic poses rock........lol[/quote]

They do! I <3 dynamic poses *nod*[/quote]
my friend and I have a dance based solely around dynamic poses and stuff, lol

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2005, 01:27:38 pm »

for me, its to remember what I'm replying to...I could be writing...then...what was I writing about?  although the msg boards here kumori are nice in that its possible to view previous msg while posting one.  but quotes are easier and allow people to know if you're addressing a specific post or something.

True that! I love the message boards here. When it comes to posting and all that, its super easy *nodnod*

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2005, 01:38:44 pm »

True that! I love the message boards here. When it comes to posting and all that, its super easy *nodnod*

which we both do a lot of.  I'm starting to wonder how often you're online.

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2005, 01:51:55 pm »

This was just a lucky time. Normally I'm only on late at night, but since I'm kind of under the weather, I'm at my grandparents getting much needed love and care...and a little more internet time to finish STUFF(and by that I mean a little bit of homework, a little bit of actual forum posting.)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2005, 02:32:36 pm »

This was just a lucky time. Normally I'm only on late at night, but since I'm kind of under the weather, I'm at my grandparents getting much needed love and care...and a little more internet time to finish STUFF(and by that I mean a little bit of homework, a little bit of actual forum posting.)

a night owl are you then?  either way, hope everything does well for you.

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2005, 02:48:29 pm »

Kind of. I only go on when I know people normally wouldn't be calling (and the ones that do call are solicitors, so no one really needs to talk to them) and I just get on for a bit. usually after 8 or 9. and because I have dial up<--teh evil :P

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2005, 04:31:33 pm »

Kind of. I only go on when I know people normally wouldn't be calling (and the ones that do call are solicitors, so no one really needs to talk to them) and I just get on for a bit. usually after 8 or 9. and because I have dial up<--teh evil :P

ahh I see.  even when I had dial up, it was on a different line so no worries.   which is good as I can be on the net like 24/7...

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2005, 05:05:02 pm »

ahh I see.  even when I had dial up, it was on a different line so no worries.   which is good as I can be on the net like 24/7...

we had that about 2 years ago, then got good internet service. then it crapped out and we had just gotten a laptop and it had 6 monthes worth of free AOL so I use that.

but when I'm at my g'parents, I've got unlimited internet time ^_~

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2005, 06:03:11 pm »

we had that about 2 years ago, then got good internet service. then it crapped out and we had just gotten a laptop and it had 6 monthes worth of free AOL so I use that.

but when I'm at my g'parents, I've got unlimited internet time ^_~

taking advantage of the extra net time I see.  Been interesting conversation so far....I'm sure our quotes is rather painful for others to look at now.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2005, 06:09:17 pm »
Wow, I go away for a weekend and I miss two pages of stuff on this thread :shock:

Hee hee, we are the magical anime ninja-cats! That's so awesome, we really should have those shirts ^_^

But as for the quoting... I agree that quotes make it easier to remember what you're replying to, but do we really need quotes nested 5-6 deep ^_^;; ?
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2005, 06:30:11 pm »

taking advantage of the extra net time I see.  Been interesting conversation so far....I'm sure our quotes is rather painful for others to look at now.

of course, lol. It really has been interesting. And it prolly is painful to look at our qouting. There is so much, haha! ^_~ but I've been deleting some parts as I go through O__O ...kinda like I did just now, wooo~

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2005, 06:34:52 pm »
Quote from: "Luana-neko"
Wow, I go away for a weekend and I miss two pages of stuff on this thread :shock:

Hee hee, we are the magical anime ninja-cats! That's so awesome, we really should have those shirts ^_^

But as for the quoting... I agree that quotes make it easier to remember what you're replying to, but do we really need quotes nested 5-6 deep ^_^;; ?

Sorry 'bout that. I try to delete atleast some of it, but I forgot for a few posts :/!

But, yah, we all should totally make those shirts and wear them so that we can recognize each other at the Con ;O! And can't forget the glomp safety rules on the back xD

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2005, 07:02:15 pm »

of course, lol. It really has been interesting. And it prolly is painful to look at our qouting. There is so much, haha! ^_~ but I've been deleting some parts as I go through O__O ...kinda like I did just now, wooo~

normally, I delete the rooted quotes myself, but I thought it was kinda amusing to see how far it could go.

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2005, 07:23:23 pm »

normally, I delete the rooted quotes myself, but I thought it was kinda amusing to see how far it could go.

I wanted to see...but it was actually pretty painful. GAH, my eyes, the qouting xD it was huge! went as far as the eye could(or wanted to) see!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2005, 07:39:39 pm »

I wanted to see...but it was actually pretty painful. GAH, my eyes, the qouting xD it was huge! went as far as the eye could(or wanted to) see!

I dun find it that painful personally.  but maybe cause I avoid looking at it in detail and just see it as a big white box.   at its end, we about 9 or so rooted quotes.  overall, I find it rather amusing, but dun think I'll try another go now.  I suppose its better to get back to OT...glomping....random thought how about putting a "glomp me" sign on someone's back without them knowing?  maybe stick it on them when you glomp them

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2005, 08:23:20 pm »

I dun find it that painful personally.  but maybe cause I avoid looking at it in detail and just see it as a big white box.   at its end, we about 9 or so rooted quotes.  overall, I find it rather amusing, but dun think I'll try another go now.  I suppose its better to get back to OT...glomping....random thought how about putting a "glomp me" sign on someone's back without them knowing?  maybe stick it on them when you glomp them

I would do that. And if the person got irritated I'd be like 'dude, you had a glomp me sign on your back. stfu xD'

I'll have a glomp me sign on ^_^ And a glomp safety rules shirt ;O that says The Magical Anime Ninja-Cats on the front xD

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2005, 08:44:28 pm »
I'll have a glomp me sign on ^_^ And a glomp safety rules shirt ;O that says The Magical Anime Ninja-Cats on the front xD

how about just cosplaying a anime ninja cat?  and maybe do a bunch of ninja glomps.  or start converting people.  with like catgirls or something.

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2005, 09:02:57 pm »

how about just cosplaying a anime ninja cat?  and maybe do a bunch of ninja glomps.  or start converting people.  with like catgirls or something.

O_O BRILLIANT! Except I'll be a tiger, rawr! I just have to get tiger ears (cause I already have the tail! I bought it at a football game for my school because, omg, I'm a Battle Ground Tiger xD finally, my school is useful.)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2005, 09:24:02 pm »
If my only goal was to get as many girls to glomp me as possible, I would go as Souma Yuki from Fruits Basket. ;)

This is because I truly do love Fruits Basket. However, Yuki is not my favorite character, so I would probably pick somebody else. Perhaps Kyou or Shigure. Kyou would be quite easy once I had the wig. My favorite characters are Hatori, Tohru, and Tohru's female friends, but I don't want to dress as a doctor, and crossplaying Fruits Basket would be scary.
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2005, 09:30:45 pm »
Quote from: "Radien"
If my only goal was to get as many girls to glomp me as possible, I would go as Souma Yuki from Fruits Basket. ;)

This is because I truly do love Fruits Basket. However, Yuki is not my favorite character, so I would probably pick somebody else. Perhaps Kyou or Shigure. Kyou would be quite easy once I had the wig. My favorite characters are Hatori, Tohru, and Tohru's female friends, but I don't want to dress as a doctor, and crossplaying Fruits Basket would be scary.

Heee, I love Shigure<3

I really need to re-watch Fruits Basket, now. I love that show<3<3<3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2005, 11:02:06 pm »
Quote from: "Radien"

lol, I'm considering another attempt on making a Yuki cosplay.  I'm having to decide how to do it though.  I can't really say he is my favortive though, as I think I like kyou a bit more(but then I dun dislike him either).  Mainly, its we're both have the same zodiacs I think really.  From what I hear however, its sounds like kyou is more popular with girl, if one wants as many girl glomps as possible(I could be mistaken as I have a very small consenus on this).

oi, dun you find it annoying when you come across a series where you mainly like the characters of the opposite gender, but as such it would be very difficult to do.   I think I had that with Star Ocean 3(...I should finish that game...).

Heee, I love Shigure<3

He was pretty funny with his perverted nature.  I like Hatori's line of where he comments on Shigure's plan as when he says it, it reeks of something illegal!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2005, 11:09:18 pm »

Just what I was thinking.

A single idea pops into my head and look what happens.  Oh well.  Proud to be a member of the Magical Anime Ninja-Cats  *drums in the background and an echo-effect*

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2005, 11:21:12 pm »
A single idea pops into my head and look what happens.  Oh well.  Proud to be a member of the Magical Anime Ninja-Cats  *drums in the background and an echo-effect*

You need to change number of members.  4 is a bad number in Japanese culture.  although...getting a 5th would look a lot like a saitai(sp?) team...

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2005, 11:41:02 pm »

You need to change number of members.  4 is a bad number in Japanese culture.  although...getting a 5th would look a lot like a saitai(sp?) team...

Just to explain the "4 is a bad number" for those who don't know, "4" in Japanese is pronounced "shi" which is the same word for "death."
四 -> four , 死 -> death

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2005, 11:50:40 pm »
Just to explain the "4 is a bad number" for those who don't know, "4" in Japanese is pronounced "shi" which is the same word for "death."
四 -> four , 死 -> death

which is why you rarely see number 4 or get things in 4s.  its kinda like 13.....sort of

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2005, 04:38:13 am »
Kurimono:

Yeah, there were SO many Yuki cosplayers at Sakura Con... hehe... all female, too. Whooda thunkit?

I definitely like Kyou, but it's sometimes bothersome that he seems to be eternally in the same mood (pissed off). The two times I like him best are when he's being teasing/thoughtful, and when he's showing trademark catlike behavior.

Star Ocean 3? Hai, many likeable characters in that game. But I am very happy to say that one of my favorites is actually Fayt. He seems like such a typical character type: regular teenage boy, considerate, friendly, honorable... but unlike many RPG heroes, he just seems so genuine and realistic. What do you girls think of him? ^_~

My other favorite characters are Nel and Peppita. However, none of my three favorites have costumes I'm terribly interested in, female or no. I love seeing them worn by other people, but don't want to make them.

On the other hand, Adray... now that's a crazy costume I'm considering. Full-upper body painted tattoos! ...Not very glompable, though. :P

四 -> four , 死 -> death

which is why you rarely see number 4 or get things in 4s.  its kinda like 13.....sort of

Hey, I stumbled across an interesting bit of dialog in Star Ocean 3. At the beginning, Fayt and Sophia discuss why there is no room "104" at the hotel. It seems that a common Japanese tradition for hotels is to omit the first room number ending in the number "4." Sound familiar? It's a lot like how some western hotels and other buildings omit the 13th floor.

I found it interesting not only because I hadn't known it, but also because they carried it over in the translation. It would have been possible to substitute it with our 13th floor tradition, but they decided to carry over that bit of Asian history. :)

Apollo Justice

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2005, 09:53:45 am »

Just what I was thinking.

now all we need is a cool catch phrase.....ya, that would be cool, lol

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2005, 11:52:40 am »

O_O BRILLIANT! Except I'll be a tiger, rawr! I just have to get tiger ears (cause I already have the tail! I bought it at a football game for my school because, omg, I'm a Battle Ground Tiger xD finally, my school is useful.)

Heheheheh, if things work out right, I'll already be a cosplaying a catgirl since I'm hoping to go as adult Mya from Exodus: Faded Spirits ^_^ She's not a ninja catgirl, but still a catgirl.... With a giant mallet of DOOOM  :P !

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2005, 01:16:34 pm »
@Radien
Yeah, I was somewhat surprised by that, but it does make sense.  In the JP verison, Yuki has a female voice and then he has somewhat of a feminine figure.

Yeah I agree about Kyou.  Best times are teasing/thoughtful, and the cat ears.

Star Ocean 3....I mainly liked Fayt, Maria, and Nel.   But Fayt looks somewhat difficult with those pieces of armor.

@Luana-neko
and you're going to bring in every other catperson you find?  I know Ron has one(I think) and then the other Mya cosplayers.  and then I still may cosplay a catboy myself.

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2005, 02:22:20 pm »
@Radien
Yeah, I was somewhat surprised by that, but it does make sense.  In the JP verison, Yuki has a female voice and then he has somewhat of a feminine figure.

Yeah, the Japanese voice actually bothered me somewhat. I know it's common for female voice actors to play young males, but Yuki didn't even sound remotely male. That's the only voice I think was undoubtedly better in the English dub.

Yeah I agree about Kyou.  Best times are teasing/thoughtful, and the cat ears.

Yepyep. Not just the cat ears, though; I specifically laugh when they say things like "oh, he'll be back when he gets hungry..." or "I bet he's up on the roof again." So catlike.

Shigure's behavior is harder to place... after much observation I think I've concluded that his doglike trait is that he thinks "any attention = good attention." ^_^ Which is probably why he acts mildly perverted sometimes. Note he never lays a hand on any of the girls he talks about in that way.

Star Ocean 3....I mainly liked Fayt, Maria, and Nel.   But Fayt looks somewhat difficult with those pieces of armor.

Yeah, when I saw a Fayt, I squatted down and looked carefully at his "greaves." How he did them was quite interesting and worked well. It's hard to describe. It involved colored imitation leather.

Apollo Justice

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2005, 03:49:31 pm »
Heee, I love Shigure<3

He was pretty funny with his perverted nature.  I like Hatori's line of where he comments on Shigure's plan as when he says it, it reeks of something illegal!

Yah, the perverted nature always got me. It was just so funny XP

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2005, 03:52:19 pm »

Heheheheh, if things work out right, I'll already be a cosplaying a catgirl since I'm hoping to go as adult Mya from Exodus: Faded Spirits ^_^ She's not a ninja catgirl, but still a catgirl.... With a giant mallet of DOOOM  :P !

Omg, yes, a mallet of DOOOOM! xD

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2005, 04:35:58 pm »
@Kurimono
Hee hee, I'm sure Liz and Neko Chan would happily join in to help ^_^ I think Ron's actually already doing three costumes (other than his catboy) for Kumoricon, so I can't guarantee he'd be able to help.

@Hatake Kakashi
Yessss, must have the mallet of DOOOOM! This one even has fuzzy grips and ribbons that say in japanese "Curiosity killed the cat.... But satisfaction brought it back!" Mwahahahahahhaa.... It's gonna be so much fun!

www.ronime.net

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2005, 05:03:39 pm »
@Kurimono
Hee hee, I'm sure Liz and Neko Chan would happily join in to help ^_^ I think Ron's actually already doing three costumes (other than his catboy) for Kumoricon, so I can't guarantee he'd be able to help.

@Hatake Kakashi
Yessss, must have the mallet of DOOOOM! This one even has fuzzy grips and ribbons that say in japanese "Curiosity killed the cat.... But satisfaction brought it back!" Mwahahahahahhaa.... It's gonna be so much fun!

that.....is.....so.....coooooool 0_0

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline Hatake_Kakashi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2005, 05:34:42 pm »

@Hatake Kakashi

...Oh man. You're pretty much my BIGGEST hero at the moment X3!