Author Topic: Final Fantasy Tactics: Lion Wars  (Read 4674 times)

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mattstotts
Final Fantasy Tactics: Lion Wars
« on: March 22, 2009, 03:55:32 pm »
Who has it? I have it and want to duel people! Plus we can help each other unlock treasures.
Hello. My name is Matt. I like Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

Offline Prinny Dood

• Cabbit
Re: Final Fantasy Tactics: Lion Wars
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 02:17:25 pm »
I have it. It's never been opened yet... yeah, I have too many games and I just haven't gotten around to sticking this one into my psp yet. Had I known there was multiplayer support, I would have opened it sooner.

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 01:48:50 pm »
Its a very fun game! Co-op missions, Player Versus Player, 2 New Classes, Newer Items, and cut-scenes!

Offline kalira

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 06:50:45 pm »
I has it as well.  Just need to start a new game and I will be set!!! What level should I be for this whole battle co-op thing?

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 08:17:49 pm »
It really depends on what missions we do. Like the last 5 require you to be Level 99. Class Abilities and items are more of a concern. For instance. I have a level 200 monk (Non game shark or whatever they call it today) who's hp is maxed out, 90 Brave, 40 Faith, and with decent mp. He's wearing Secret Clothes (Always Transparent and +2 Speed) and Brigand's Gloves (Haste and +2 speed?).
Abilities are:
Punch Art
(Item/Battle Skill/Basic Skill depends really on situation)
Mp Switch
Two Swords
Move +3 (I think. It's been a while)
Basically this guy absorbs a lot of damage due to mp switch which he can use chakra and restore it. I like to use Earth Slash to start fights. If they have some way to stop that I charge them and two swords them to death.

Offline Prinny Dood

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 02:05:22 am »
I need more motivation! I have over 100 un-played games at my disposal, give me a reason why FFT on PSP should be the next one I play :P

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 09:20:40 pm »
The reason I love this game is because it was for the Playstation. One of its greatest hits might I add. The story is quite intriguing plus the game has interesting character development and you dont really know whats going to happen. You can adjust your camera angles which is a good thing because everyone hates bad camera angles. This game has lots of options for you to build up your character/characters. The thing I didn't like about this game was that they change the language which didn't bother me but it got to me because I was use to them speaking normally. They also did minor changes to some Job points, so some abilities cost a bit more than they did in the PS version. With the release of a Co-op and versus mode i've played this quite a bit more since i've had friends who thought they had the best builds for their character. Co-op is pretty fun because they present you with challenges they couldn't do in the game for instance like taking on multiple bosses. If turn based tactical rpgs are you cup of tea then this is your game. If you've played Disgaea then the gameplay will be very similar.

Offline Prinny Dood

• Cabbit
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 01:06:53 am »
I actually played FFT on the PSX a long time ago...got about halfway through it but never beat it. I enjoyed it, but still, over 100 games to choose from :P

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 01:54:48 am »
Have you started on all 100 of them?

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 12:34:25 am »
I might be able to salvage my savedata that I backed up on my now-dead computer.  If so i'll play.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Prinny Dood

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 08:04:28 pm »
I've played probably about 1-5 hours of about half of them...I haven't even touched about a quarter of them... I usually don't like to overplay my handheld systems, because I tend to play my games so long that my buttons stop working and I have to get a new controller (obviously for handhelds that means buying a new system or voiding the warranty to take it apart and fix it manually) however, since FFT is a lot like Disgaea, I'll consider it :P