Author Topic: Looking for passengers to Sakura Con (have car)  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Radien

• Bunnygirl
Looking for passengers to Sakura Con (have car)
« on: March 14, 2009, 08:12:02 pm »
Okay, right now I'm looking into ways to save money on my trip, and transportation seems to be the biggie.  Currently, it's just me. For safety as well as economy, I want passengers. My car is in good shape and gets moderately good gas mileage. Alternately, I could borrow my sister's mini-van if necessary.  I'm hoping to leave sometime Thursday and start back Sunday late afternoon.

To save on parking, I'm trying to arrange for free parking in front of a friend's relative's house.  This will be an enormous savings (most hotels charge $35+ per night), but I may have to pay for one night's hotel parking on Thursday night.  Either way, carpooling with me will be pretty affordable.  I expect it to cost $20-40 per person, depending on parking.

I haven't set in stone whether I'm going by car, but I will know sometime this week.  If you need a ride, please let me know, and I will look into the arrangements. :) You can PM me, or look me up on AIM as "RadienAIM".

NOTE: I'm coming from the Eugene/Springfield area. I can pick you up if you live near I-5, anywhere between Eugene and Vancouver.  I lived in Beaverton for a year, so I know the area moderately well.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 08:33:02 pm by Radien »
A member of Eugene Cosplayers. Come hang out with us.

Kumori Con 2010 Cosplays:

Link (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Apollo Justice