Author Topic: Ride still needed for two minors to sakuracon(so cloase 0_0)  (Read 1598 times)

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Ride still needed for two minors to sakuracon(so cloase 0_0)
« on: March 13, 2009, 01:20:51 pm »
so I haven't been able to post an update because my computer is on hiatus. >_> it should be back this weekend but as of now I'm at a friends.

plans have changed recently. out original ride had to cancel because of some issues and now has to go by differnet transports. My dad has officially said he wants me to go by car, train, bus, whale, or etc is not an option. He'd feel better with it like that since he'd know I'm not with total strangers and what not. it'd be nicer to go by car as well.(whale would've have been pretty freaking sweet though.) And we don't have money for all of the above options. We can give you 20 bucks for the trouble of taking us up(10 from each).

2 minors;KinkyFriedChicken and I, need a ride too and from sakuracon. our other roommates are full in there car. (we're sort of like extra baggage :/) we wouldn't have to much luggage so don't worry. Kfc said she might have a bit extra but I'll see if I can get her to downsize or do some super special awesome packing to fit more in one case. we both each have a crazy hat for a one cosplay so that's a bit of an issue for going up safely. this would be really appreciated if someone could give us one up there.

~thanks
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 01:21:09 pm by tofutakeout »
da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM