Author Topic: I NEED A ROOM!  (Read 4256 times)

Offline Seth

• Oni
I NEED A ROOM!
« on: April 11, 2005, 10:35:08 am »
Hey everyone day after the sakura con that i  just came from and i had a great time, i love ever bit of it but there room for inprovement but enough of that. Im looking forward to this con now and i want to go so i got five months to save up for it and i need a place to stay, i like to stay as close to the con as possible but as long as i can walk there that be great and i also like to have be in cosplay so if anyone can make me a something for a cosplay get in touch with me but a pressing issue is a ROOM! YES I NEED A PLACE TO STAY FOR THE ENTIRE CON, money is not going to be a issue for me so get in touch with me at either my cell 253-670-0470 dont care what time it is just call me and leave a message and i cal you back or get a hold of me at danty_soultaker@yahoo.com

Offline Seth

• Oni
come on
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 06:44:06 am »
ok come on people whats up here i got the money for gas and room, plus not my gf wants to come so i want to go to this more then anything else why dose no one seem to respond to this i need a room and i need to it to be for two people, i rather not pay for my own room but its starting to look like im going to have to and that be easier on me and my gf but i rather just pay to share a room since it be alot cheaper, ok some contact the con is only five months away i know but the sooner some comes up and says something the sooner we can discuss the details, need a room to share and my gf be coming with me, welling to pay for both of us, contact to my yahoo account at danty_soultaker

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
I NEED A ROOM!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 09:22:34 am »
well i know why i haven't responded is cuz i only have net acess at the collage, what anime do you like, what do you want to dress as ? my (me 22 he 18) younger brother and i live in portland and not too far from the con but we'll get a hotel room for convence so we don't have to lug stuff every day, and this year my older bros not going to be staying in the room cuz hes a jerk face so we'll have room  r u going to arive before the con  or ?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline EvilMonkey

• Founder
  • Catgirl
    • http://evilmonkeysean.livejournal.com
I NEED A ROOM!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 04:01:06 pm »
If you're not worried about paying for the room, it's probably best to reserve the room now (they don't charge you until you check out), and then ask for roomies.  I'm sure there are going to be a few people who will hold off getting a room until later, but be warned, the first few groups to register get a free upgrade to a premium room (more space, more floor, etc).  Those will go quickly.
~Sean Larson~

Offline Paru

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
I NEED A ROOM!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 07:01:43 pm »
Quote from: "QEvil"
If you're not worried about paying for the room, it's probably best to reserve the room now (they don't charge you until you check out), and then ask for roomies.  I'm sure there are going to be a few people who will hold off getting a room until later, but be warned, the first few groups to register get a free upgrade to a premium room (more space, more floor, etc).  Those will go quickly.

yes i have done this already, also bare in mind what exactly your intention is... see I'm throwing a room party so rather or not someone helps crashing at any time just won't work. just remember to ask , i'm sure most people would mention wanting to do a party before hand but you never know.
2009 Table Top staff
2010 Table Top staff
2011 RPG Staff
2012 Table Top Staff
2013 Table Top - MIA
2014 to 2017 Table Top Staff
The Munchkin guy

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
I NEED A ROOM!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 08:32:19 pm »
If I end up going alone, you can room with me, but I doubt that'll happen. But If I /room/ alone, you can definatly stay. :3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
I NEED A ROOM!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 08:36:22 pm »
I went and reserved a room earlier today myself.  I'll be looking for roommates later on.  I dun find roommates or I end up rooming with someone else I may cancel it.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc