Author Topic: NetherBall (Halloween thingy)  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Aima_Lucavi

• Sailor Scout
NetherBall (Halloween thingy)
« on: March 12, 2009, 08:58:59 pm »
((Hmm... Time to throw myself in the ring and put my mark on things XD

This ones probably the farthest away from now in terms of what I've got planed but I've already got the wheels in motion.))

Around Halloween time there wasn't much anything last year.  I've decided to change that.  I suppose I'm proposing the typical Halloween party type thing.  I'll be using one of my dads venues (probably the one in Oregon City if we don't haven't acquired the other one by then which we probably will have) or I can use connections to find someplace equally as good in worst case scenario, and will be providing free food and drink. obviously it will be a free event for you peoples.  Anyway with the business legistics out of the way heres what I'm proposing:

A halloweed party on the night of Halloween or sometime around it (Its a saturday)
Evil character or evil form of character cosplay required.
Loud music lots of dancing and the whatnot (and if we can use the one i want we have a big screen projector that hooks up to guitar hero quite nicely ^^))

Well i know its a ways away but it seemed nicer than putting something together last minute.   Or is this a horrible idea?

sakuracon 09 cosplays:
Zetta-makai kingdom
Jim- Outlaw star
kcon 09 cosplays:
no freakin clue

All I want is for everyone too have fun and be happy. I don't see how that makes me a bad person.

Offline mattstotts46

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.myspace.com/mattstotts
Re: NetherBall (Halloween thingy)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 04:18:10 am »
This sounds quite entertaining. I don't do too much on Halloween except bug my friends for candy! I like loud music but more of a fan of Rockband (I like their playlists better). How do we define as evil looking? Some horns, eye liner, or up to us?
Hello. My name is Matt. I like Twilight and the Jonas Brothers.

Offline Aima_Lucavi

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 11:28:21 am »
well i suppose if you had to dress up a good-character cosplay to look evil zombified, demon form, or something along those lines would work. tho it is much more fun to be evil is the whole point ^^  ((then again it might be fun to tweak the concept of a good guy character. and then there are some that are kinda just in the middle ^^))
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 11:29:17 am by Aima_Lucavi »
sakuracon 09 cosplays:
Zetta-makai kingdom
Jim- Outlaw star
kcon 09 cosplays:
no freakin clue

All I want is for everyone too have fun and be happy. I don't see how that makes me a bad person.

Offline Man of the Public

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 12:49:46 pm »
Sounds like great fun to me.

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 02:50:11 pm »
This sounds like tons o' fun!
I guess it's finally time for me to grow up and not trick-or-treat anymore...

I think the only problem would be time, and ages. Obviosly, the older one's can stay out longer, but younger probably wouldn't be able to stay past 10-midnight...

I don't know. I assume that youngers wouldn't go because they're t-o-t themselves and so wouldn't come, and it would just be teens and older...I don't know.
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Beruchi baka

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 06:08:55 pm »
I'm leaning towards Neko; what time and/or age range did you have in mind? I think the kids' would prefer to t'o't, as Neko said.>.> It sounds like an awesome idea, though.=DDD
"Dear Diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. [flips page] Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."

Offline Beruchi baka

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 09:20:47 pm »
=D On the contrare; I was hoping to make a Guro-lolita this year, but had little inclination to do so. X3 This is the perfect opportunity~

-cackle-

>>;
"Dear Diary: Today I was pompous and my sister was crazy. [flips page] Today we were kidnapped by hill folk, never to be seen again. It was the best day ever."

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 12:08:27 am »
Well I'm definately NOT coming to this. I will be more than likely at Fright Town, scaring the living s*** out of people. I have a personal record of ~215 screams/scares, and I intend to break it this year!
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline Kagome219

• Bunnygirl
    • Bloggin' lolol~
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 03:52:46 pm »
Although I can't say for sure now, I'd be willing to do attend this one. It would be awesome if we could get a big group of people to attend since there aren't many Halloween activities. (None con-wise.) I'll be able to focus on this costume more after Kumoricon, so it's nice that it's afterwards. :]
K-con '11 Cosplays:
NO, Thank You!!Mio (K-ON!!) - 100%
Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS) - 100%
Sollux (Homestuck) - 100%
Crystal (Pokemon Crystal Version) - 100%
Don't say "lazy"!Mio (K-ON!) - 100%
Alice (Pandora Hearts) - 100%
Haruhi Fujioka (OHSHC) - 100%

Offline Auricle

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 12:36:33 am »
This sounds like lots of fun! : D It might just be the year for me to stop trick-or-treating. X3
Possible Future Cosplays:
Sergio - Minor Acts of Heroism
Nero - Devil May Cry 4
Maybe something from Homestuck
? ? ?

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 01:48:02 am »
hm. Maybe if I'm too lazy to go to some haunted house. xD