Convention Events and Programming > Cosplay

The "Who should I cosplay as?" thread

(1/264) > >>

nekovamp13:
I've seen way too many threads that just spam the forums with the ONE question that EVERYONE wants to know:

WHO SHOULD I COSPLAY AS??

Well, I've finally decided to create one thread where everybody can post and get feed back from others easily!

Your posts should include the following:

* Photo of yourself or a really detailed description (hair style/color, body type, etc...(also should include your gender, for there are some people that it might be hard to tell))
* Anime/Manga/Game series that you like
* Characters that you might be concidering on cosplaying
* What are you willing to do? (wigs, crossplay, budget, sewing abilities, etc...)
And any other info that you'd like us to know.

Posts by those giving suggetions should include:

* The name of the character(s) and from what series they're from
* A refrence picture of said character
* Suggestions on how they could create said characterAnd to just make everything clear, I will not allow any negative comments. No saying that someone is ugly and can't cosplay anyone. If any fights or spam happen here I will send a warning message to you. And if it continues, I will inform a mod.

So, go ahead and start!

Stevie:

I'mma girl.

I don't mind things like games. But I DO HAVE: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Chronicals Of Narnia- Prince Caspian, Harry Potter (Like all five thousand and forty of them.).

And for Manga and Anime? (I shall have to contact my friend. 0_0 She's like master of masters of mangas and animes. :3)

I AM CONSIDERING
Misa
A REALLY short Midori
L

I am willing to...
NOT sew, something that I can get on ebay or modify.
I will wear a wig, but it'll be a first-time-experience.
My budget is $0-$67

Man of the Public:
Stevie I would say avoid Misa, just because she is overdone and not often well done.

My suggestions:
Fuka Ayase from Yotsuba&!

Taiga Aisaka from Toradora!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sayonara,_Zetsubou-Sensei_characters#Female_students

Stevie:
I cannot seem to find her on the link you gave me.

D:

Man of the Public:
I assume you mean Fuka, so here's another pic:

and

http://koiwai.biz/
Here you can read all of Yotsuba&!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version