Author Topic: What is a personal attack?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
What is a personal attack?
« on: February 26, 2009, 07:43:37 pm »
I am not trying to start anything but apparently posting a picture of a face palm is a personal attack. It just doesn't seem too fair that I am getting in trouble for posting something like that when it is posted ALL OVER the forum.

Again, I'm not trying to start anything. I just want to hear if this is fair or not.

this topic was started and I didn't post anything in here
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=9633.0

people are happy as can be, find it quite funny.

A duplicate topic is made and I post a picture (or collage) of face palms and I get a warning for it.
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=9683.0

That was not intended to be a personal attack. It was simple fun, just like everyone else but I guess I am not allowed to do that. If it was anyone else they wouldn't be in trouble. So can I call a personal attack on me by the mods?

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
Re: What is a personal attack?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 07:55:27 pm »
Facepalms are allowed at Mustash's Playground. I'm sure Patrick would let that fly.

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 07:58:49 pm »
Oh ON TOP OF THAT! What is to say that I was even posting the picture in response to the duplicate topic? I mean other then me just saying it now, but he posted videos of a guy kicking a baby in the face....how does he know it wasn't directed at that? He assumes and instantly jumps on me. It just doesn't seem fair if you ask me.

Also everytime I had a complaint about a person I was asked to provide examples where they were doing something wrong. In one of the personal messages I got
I wasn't able to identify specific examples, but it would be appreciated if you could make sure that your posts aren't hurtful or demeaning towards other users.

So you are going off what people say now? If I say Tanis was being rude to me (and your not don't worry, just the first to respond) you would send him a warning without looking into it?

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 08:08:15 pm »
Explanation:

Any fourm goer has the right to say to our Mods "Im feeling uncomfortable by __________'s actions" And to that we will ask that individual to stop.

Yes most of the time we will ask for examples just so we can know what is going on so we can better assess the situation.

2008 Adult Content Coordinator
2009 Adult Content Coordinator
Onyxspider@gmail.com