Author Topic: Table Sharing in Artist Alley-2009  (Read 6363 times)

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
Table Sharing in Artist Alley-2009
« on: February 24, 2009, 04:38:50 pm »
As mentioned in the "Read this first" thread, this is a thread where you can discuss plans about table sharing to ask about table sharing. Please keep your posts simple. This should be used as you would use a help wanted board. In doing this, you will help your request and others be easily found and read. The only time spam is good is in a sandwich or on rice (I don't speak from experience, I just saw a lot of people eating these at several events).

Example: "I'm looking for a table" or "I am looking for artists to share with". Be sure to state how you want to be contacted in reply (aka, PM me, email).

The rest is common sense, so please, please, don't make me have to write it out. :|

Offline sarah-the-strange

• Cabbit
    • Love Me Dead Lolita
Re: Table Sharing in Artist Alley-2009
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 07:09:49 pm »
I would really appreciate if someone could share a table with me; all I need is a little table space (seeing how big the tables are compared to other conventions) and some side space outside the table for a clothing rack.

I am willing to "chip in" for half the table costs as well! (though that's kind of obligatory >.>)

-contact me? lovemedeadlolita@hotmail.com or PM me.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 07:16:44 pm by sarah-the-strange »
Adorable and Affordable Gothic & Lolita Accessories
wwww.lovemedeadloltia.com

Offline bastett08

• Chibi
    • Angel Sorrows: The Official Tainted Angel Website (OS)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 09:21:54 pm »
I would really appreciate if someone could share a table with me; all I need is a little table space (seeing how big the tables are compared to other conventions) and some side space outside the table for a clothing rack.

I am willing to "chip in" for half the table costs as well! (though that's kind of obligatory >.>)

-contact me? lovemedeadlolita@hotmail.com or PM me.

Sarah, I wouldn't mind sharing your table with you.  I hope to get my form soon but if I get it no worries.  I can split the fee with you 50/50.  If you want to email me: bastett08nyo@hotmail.com or check out bastett.deviantart.com.

Thanks!
Parents; be good to your kids.... they'll be choosing your nursing home.

Offline scream aim fire

• Cabbit
    • @deviantart
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 08:06:09 pm »
Looking for someone willing to share their table with me.

I'll pay for the entire cost of table, in exchange for half of the space of it.
As in I'll pay the $85 for the table and your registration, as well as buy my own pass to the con.

I'm the girl with the sculptures, if that matters any.

Would appreciate contact via email (ihatethescene@yahoo.com) or through my deviantart (http://the-vanity-light.deviantart.com).

Thank you.

Offline RioA

• Oni
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 09:09:17 am »
Hi! I am very interested in sharing a table with someone. I am willing to pay for the entire table and all registration costs, and I have grating that almost doubles  the available room for hanging pictures that we can share. (It ends up looking very professional).

Please contact me through email: rioarmare[at]gmail[dot]com
And my Deviantart: www.rioarmare.deviantart.com

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 01:08:08 am by RioA »

Offline ruena

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 07:11:01 pm »
I'm also looking for someone to share a table with. I'll be willing to pay for half the table and help set up and everything. I only need enough room for several 8x10 paper to be laid out. I'm doing on-the-spot commissions. :'D

Please contact me at ruenaqueen@yahoo.com or at my deviantart -> http://ru3na.deviantart.com/

I would extremely appreciate it! Thank you.
Come see me at Gaiaonline!

Offline CassieR

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 05:05:50 pm »
Okay, I'm looking to share a table with someone. I'm willing to pay whatever costs you think are fair, from half the table to all of it.  I missed the email somehow and never found out about the alley being open.  I've done alley a lot before, and am willing to help you out if its your first year.

I also have a button maker that does 1.5" buttons that I am willing to share.

My websites is http://www.otakusurvivalguide.com and I sell zines and buttons. I am also willing to bring another table or pay what is needed for another table and I have some design ideas to get things looking cool. I also have lots of table display supplies.

contact me via pm or otakusurvival@gmail.com
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:09:38 pm by CassieR »

Offline Transimage

• Sailor Scout
    • ooorangy@Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 09:35:33 pm »
My art group and I would be very grateful if we could share a table with a generous host. The table share doesn't have to cover all three days, all hours; we're open to artists who might be willing to leave us their table space in the chance they won't be there for a day, or will be leaving early, etc.

We are willing to help set up and will pay half the table price, though we are willing to pay its full cost if need be. This will be our first time at the Artists' Alley.

Most of the things we plan to sell include plushies such as the ones here: kuvu.deviantart.com, and sculptures by NightofFire on DA: NightofFire.deviantart.com. Hats, stickers and prints are also possibilities but aren't for sure at the moment.

Our main account is: Dumbapples-united.deviantart.com

EDIT: Please contact me via PM here, or on DA: Transimage.deviantart.com
Thanks, and see you at Kcon!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:25:08 pm by Transimage »

Offline 47ness

• Oni
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 05:37:47 am »
Hi, this is my first time attending Kumoricon.  I'd like to share a table with any willing artist and I'm willing to pay half or all the table cost.

I'm planning to sell an original comic along with some related prints/merchandise.  I'll also have a display board/facade and a projector to run animation off of.  Basically, a flashy way to bring in passer-bys. :Þ

Please email me at aero_hydro_litho@hotmail.com
or, contact me at http://47ness.deviantart.com/ if you're interested.

Thanks~!

Offline Rainfeather

• Sailor Scout
    • Firebead
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 01:22:23 am »
Hey there! This will be my third fourth year attending the convention, and I am looking for a table, so it will be my first year actually in Artist's Alley. I'm currently on the waiting list, but I'm not sure if I'll actually get a table. I'm willing to share with someone and pay half the costs if needed. I can give examples of my artwork if requested, and best way to contact me is by email - katnh@firebead.net - or pming me on the forums, here. I also have a deviantart - http://eraine.deviantart.com - but no pictures up as I am currently scannerless. :3 Thank you in advance.
Red Mage at heart.

Offline Kristy

• Cabbit
    • The Echo Chronicles
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 01:09:09 am »
Well, I originally had a table.  Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to give up my table.  I'm looking to find someone that is willing to share their table with me and I could pay half of the cost.  Um, I'm a comic artist and I also do Bath and Body Bentos (hand decorated bento boxes with homemade Japanese inspired products inside).  

I am willing to pay half of the table costs and also go on food runs and the like.  I have worked as a vendor many times, so I am comfortable working with customers.  If you need someone to watch your table in your absence, I will gladly do so.

My deviantart can be found at mado.deviantart.com and my bento site will be up soon.

Please contact me at kmurdaugh@gmail.com if you're interested.  Thanks. :)

Kristy
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 01:09:35 am by Kristy »
Check out the TEC voice over auditions being held at KumoriCon this year: http://teccomic.com/auditions/

Offline StrawberryJeli

• Cabbit
    • http://strawberryjeli.deviantart.com
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 01:54:51 pm »
Hi! I'm also looking for a table, if anyone can spare the space. I can pay for my half, of course. I make and sell lolita, princess gal, and decora inspired fashion accessories. You can contact me at uncommon.nonsense@yahoo.com.

This would be my fourth time in the AA. I always have fun and would love to get the chance to do it again.

I have a table now, thanks!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 11:49:11 am by StrawberryJeli »

Offline Kristy

• Cabbit
    • The Echo Chronicles
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 03:29:46 pm »
I'm still looking for someone to share a table with if anyone is interested.  I'm willing to pay half towards the table and am actually not looking to sell anything at this point.  I just want to promote my comic: http://www.teccomic.com so I'll be handing out fliers and mini-comics.  I'll only really need like 1/4th of someone's table.
Check out the TEC voice over auditions being held at KumoriCon this year: http://teccomic.com/auditions/