Author Topic: Sakura-Con Anyone?  (Read 14758 times)

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
Sakura-Con Anyone?
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2005, 10:06:00 pm »
Quote from: "princessfrodo"
Yay to all the Kumori Con people who came up for Sakura Con!  :o

I saw a few of you at the Kumori Con booth, and confused them all mightely with the power of my staff badge (they printed my real name again, and that confuses everyone because no one really knows my real name, and it confuzles everyone  :? ), and said hello to everyone who recognized me, or I recognized.

And I got to hit Big Chris in the head with a fan and haul him off stage by the ear during Cosplay!  8)

Ummm... to anyone who went to cosplay, how was cosplay?  Cosplay contestants weren't actually allowed to see cosplay.  :cry:

ug i know i missed the late night tape of it also!!!

did you like the RP in the green room wial wating for the people to get done with the ratings?

Who where you dressed as in there? did you see the duct tape kid? that was me! (woot)

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Sakura-Con Anyone?
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2005, 10:19:44 pm »
Quote from: "princessfrodo"
Yay to all the Kumori Con people who came up for Sakura Con!  :o

I saw a few of you at the Kumori Con booth, and confused them all mightely with the power of my staff badge (they printed my real name again, and that confuses everyone because no one really knows my real name, and it confuzles everyone  :? ), and said hello to everyone who recognized me, or I recognized.

And I got to hit Big Chris in the head with a fan and haul him off stage by the ear during Cosplay!  8)

Ummm... to anyone who went to cosplay, how was cosplay?  Cosplay contestants weren't actually allowed to see cosplay.  :cry:

I only saw the last 3......you hitting chris and haulling him off was pretty funny....but I hear the last 2 skits were the only good ones.  although there is the 2 j rock cosplayers who made out 3 times on stage.....
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline rosaryblue

• Sailor Scout
Sakura-Con Anyone?
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2005, 01:45:34 am »
Is that the skit with the yaoi moment?  Remember, always requested but never obliged. x)

Offline khayman

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.teamarc.org
Sakura-Con Anyone?
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2005, 10:58:11 am »
Quote from: "rosaryblue"
Is that the skit with the yaoi moment?  Remember, always requested but never obliged. x)

Yeah, it was. Third or 4th prerequisite to be a j-rocker, "fan service" lol. It was definitely the loudest screaming/cheering at the con. Maybe even more so when they did the encore. Was funny, they kinda looked at each other, at the crowd, at each other.....weeeeee
=SynthesiS= KHaYMaN
~Jeff

Offline the_wind_the_sea

• Catgirl
Sakura-Con Anyone?
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2005, 12:31:11 pm »
*waves meekly from her desk*I'm still tired from the entire Sakura ordeal... And though I've already purchased by Kumori 2005 ticket, my mom is going on how I might not be able to go... Meh, that's another story.

But, for everyone Kumori goer that was there. I was the uber tall Sailor Uranus. Yo, duckt tape kid, I was in the RP... ^_^ I had fun... And your clothes where sweet! ^_^ ^_^;;

Sixteen Year Kumoricon Veteran
Kumoricon'19 Plans-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Kei-Kei

• Chibi
Sakura-Con Anyone?
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2005, 12:10:43 am »
Hey Mich, what happened to your Venus? She wasn't in your dance.

[size=9]"I laughed, I cried, I died; inside."[/size]

Offline khayman

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.teamarc.org
Sakura-Con Anyone?
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2005, 12:41:09 am »
Quote from: "Kei-Kei"
Hey Mich, what happened to your Venus? She wasn't in your dance.

If its the group I'm thinking of she came down with an ear ache shortly before the performance, and had to be taken to the doctor.
=SynthesiS= KHaYMaN
~Jeff