Author Topic: Oregon Asian Celebration in Eugene on Valentines  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
Oregon Asian Celebration in Eugene on Valentines
« on: February 06, 2009, 05:53:28 pm »
I know that Deviant Spider mentioned this in the Valentines Day thread in the SPAM forum, but I figured it deserved it's own thread.  Just curious if we have any details on what the KumoriCon staff are doing at this years Asian Celebration?  I go every year and make origami dragons that I leave lying around the premesis.  I noticed that they say they will have anime in the youth room area.  Anyone know who is in charge of that?  Do you need a supply of stuff to watch?  Last year they had someone teaching the
"Hare Hare Yukai" dance, anyone doing that this year?  I have loads of anime and anime music, so let me know if you need any.   ;D
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
Re: Oregon Asian Celebration in Eugene on Valentines
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 04:10:12 pm »
I wanna go!!! But I would only be able to get down there if i had a ride and it would only be for Saturday.... I went the last two years and it was so much fun!!! Also I have family down there >.< *pout pout pout*

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
Re: Oregon Asian Celebration in Eugene on Valentines
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 09:29:21 am »
Well we are off to the festival.  Starts at 10:00AM.  I'll be the guy making the origami dragons. and wearing the blue greek sailors cap, and Naruto T-shirt.  May have on a blue Hynix jacket.

See you there!   ;D
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!