Author Topic: Uh what if you have an artist who already registered?  (Read 4039 times)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Uh what if you have an artist who already registered?
« on: January 31, 2009, 11:24:22 am »
Well i have a team of 7artists (yeah big number eh?) And all of them have yet to register but three of these artists joined us a bit later than i would have hoped and she has already registered for the con but not with the artist form....

so what do I do? DO i have her register under the artist form and she has to pay again or is there some way i can workt his out with out more money coming out of my pocket?
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline Neolucky

• Sailor Scout
    • http://nikorescafe.com
Re: Uh what if you have an artist who already registered?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 04:17:47 pm »
Uh what artist form are you talking about? Because I...didn't think they were released yet. And if they're already registered with the convention itself, I doubt they have to do it again. If they're joining your art team, I figure you just email/Pm Evaldas (The coordinator) about setting up your studio.

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 01:10:52 am »
Well i have a team of 7artists (yeah big number eh?) And all of them have yet to register but three of these artists joined us a bit later than i would have hoped and she has already registered for the con but not with the artist form....

so what do I do? DO i have her register under the artist form and she has to pay again or is there some way i can workt his out with out more money coming out of my pocket?

You can list all who will be in at your booth when you submit your AA table registration.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 04:09:08 pm »
Uh what artist form are you talking about? Because I...didn't think they were released yet. And if they're already registered with the convention itself, I doubt they have to do it again. If they're joining your art team, I figure you just email/Pm Evaldas (The coordinator) about setting up your studio.

last year though it fell through i had plans for a table and had the paper work already, theres a main artist form for the one signing the contract for the table and theirs also a form for any aditional artists joining you because the badge is slightly diffrent from a normal attendies (mostly so they let you in early to set up and dont kick you out when it closes so you can take things down)

Eva: Ok, so when the paper work comes out then I can just have her fill out the form and mention that shes already payed? Or should we have her exchange her normal badge for an artist one when the badges come out?

Offline Evaldas

• Chibi
    • Dancing Heron
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 09:17:33 am »
You can mention on her form that she had already registered as an attendee.

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 12:23:21 pm »
alright sounds good to me.