Author Topic: Hate to bring this up again but AA? Anytime soon? D:  (Read 2693 times)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Hate to bring this up again but AA? Anytime soon? D:
« on: January 21, 2009, 07:31:48 pm »
Well It's almost half a year till K con, and I still see hides nor tail of forms for the artist alley on the main page, or any e-mails about them...

Rathany I know your uber awsome and you are always patiant with me but I'm just starting to worry cause registration is going up and me and my artists want to register soon... were all waiting but i have seen no sign of any forms to fill out D: and we already missed the cheapist reg (last i checked you need to reg with the table forms to be one of the artists selling pieces) and I'm really hoping i see something soon so my team can start getting serios again, i'm the leader and my other artists keep bugging me about wanting to register and start having more formal ideas about what were drawing >_<

oh well i'm sorry if I'm bugging you, I promise i wont ask about it for another... two months i'll give ya that if their not up yet and i'm just over looking something >.> hapens oh to often to me!

well thank you anways and please if you have any info post! D:
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Hate to bring this up again but AA? Anytime soon? D:
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 12:01:04 am »
Actually, we've still got 7 months, 2 week, and 1 day, 7 hours, and 59 minutes.

edit: fixed
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 12:05:40 am by DancingTofu »
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Rathany

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:16:36 am »
We are still finalizing layouts.  Also, contracts have errors in them.  This is being worked on.  Sorry, there is lots of behind-the-scenes stuff that needs to happen first. 
2003 - 2006 Kumoricon Attendee
2007 - Assistant Registration Manager - PreReg Side
2008 - Vice Chair
2009/2010 - Director of Relations
2011 - Return to Vice
2012 - herp derp

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 08:14:32 am »
Tofu: you would be surprised how long it takes to get a group of 4-7 teenage girls to fill out a few simple forms, the sooner i get them the better.

Rathany: Thank you :3 Evaldes already answered my question i should have edited the first post already ^^ I know you work very hard and I thank you guys for it!

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 01:31:12 am »
You'd be surprised by how many groups of 4-7 teenage girls I deal with on a daily basis regarding filled forms. D:
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 01:27:15 pm »
that may be so but your not hte one who has to get them to monthly meetings, get them to say what all their gonna sell, get all the artwork and merchendise started,come up with a plan for prices, run to kinkos for printing, raise money for all the bills its gonna cost, and not to mention i'm only in close contact with one of the girls everyday so its hard to get comunication going and design times where we can all fill out these forms together.