Author Topic: Any Requests?  (Read 4613 times)

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
Any Requests?
« on: July 17, 2009, 08:32:50 pm »
Hi there! I'm the earring girl that has been at the con the last two years. In case you don't know who I am here's some of my stuff www.soupisgreen.deviantart.com and www.soupis.etsy.com. I wanted to see if there is anything specific anyone would like to see. I will be taking requests and commissions. I also welcome any suggestions. This year I will have cell phone straps, real key rings and magnets for of you out there without pierced ears. The sooner something is requested the more likely it is to be done. I already have a large list of thinks I would like to make for the con but am willing to bump some things off for your requests. Thanks in advance for your input!

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
Re: Any Requests?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 10:37:45 pm »
I'm in love with those 1UP earrings! ♥ And the Strawberry V2 ones, and the lollipop ones, and the Happy Berry ones, and the turtle ones! ♥ I suggest those ones!

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 12:29:23 am »
Ok. I've already made a batch of 1ups and I have plenty of lollies. Straberrys v3 and Happy Berry v2 are on the list. The turtles will be a trick, I've only made the ones in the picture but I shall try again.

Also I would love to know what form everyone like most. (Earrings, phone charms, key chains, magnet, other)

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 02:47:11 am »
That wire die is absolutely beautiful! :3
I donno if it's just me but I prefer phone charms over earings.
I'll definitely stop by during con!

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 12:27:05 pm »
Thank you! I will attempt more wired die before the con but wire working is much harder for me than clay work so I won't have many.

Offline Coconutty93

• Bunnygirl
    • I will reject your reality and substitute it with my own...here.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 12:45:40 pm »
My phone doesn't have a thing for phone charms...but I love them anywayz! I like both earrings and phone charms though! ^3^

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 09:32:51 am »
i would totally buy those ocarina earings, but i'm gauged, so it wouldn't work very well.

Offline AllyKat

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 10:38:25 am »
I saw you had sushi ones!!! (All of your work is sooo kawaii!!! I am deffinetely stoping by your booth next year!) I'm super excited that I was able to scope out a lot of artists this year when my trip was way too impromptu to have any kind of spending money, but that means this coming year I'll be prepared with what I want to get!

Anyway, about designs... have you considered an Onigiri earring? I am a Furuba obsessed girl and a
pair of cute lil Onigiri (Rice balls) for earings would be AWESOME!

Basically It'd be really super cute to have things from anime's... Maybe a little CCS wand (too
involved? Thats why I initially thought so I then thought of onigiri!) Or something like cute little
kitty faces (Kuro-neko?) or maybe a K-con exclusive little umbrella?

I dunno... just thoughts...

But when I get money... I'd love to commision for some onigiri! If you could do that!

~Allykat
2009 - Attendee
2010 - Facilities Liaison
2011 - Director of Publicity
2012 - Director of Publicity
2013 - Facilities Liaison
2014 - Vice Chair

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 10:49:55 am »
All I can say is that I love keychains... So if you have them expect me to buy them. Lots of them! ><

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline Tanuki19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 06:39:40 pm »
if you could make earrings shaped like the teez butterflies from D.Gray-Man, that would make my freakin life!!!!!