Author Topic: Repo! The Genetic Opera.  (Read 99846 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera.
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2009, 01:39:49 pm »
That would be really intense. And probably expensive. XD Oh man, Firefly's really good. Who are you Cosplaying from it?

I think you are the third person who has said they can't get the music out of their head. It really is addicting. The extended soundtrack came out yesterday, which I still need to get. But the DVD is pretty cheap. At Fred Meyer it was only 15$.

Actually the Extended Soundtrack did not come out yesterday. It was supposed to, but didn't for some reason. There's a chat with Darren Bousman (director) today so we'll see what is going on.

Oh, and no there are no easter eggs on the DVD. Everything is pretty stripped down as far as features and things go. There are many more things on the Blu-Ray than on the DVD. On the Blu-Ray there are deleted scenes, and sing-a-longs to a couple songs, "Legal Assassin" being one of them. I don't know where they are online, though.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 01:41:29 pm by EveofAbyss »

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2009, 02:24:16 pm »
Really? That sucks! I was gonna ask for it for my birthday. ~ ~ On another note though Rodney, they have a Repo! shirt at Hot Topic! You and I both seem to like getting shirts from things we like, so I thought I'd let you know. :0

I don't understand why they only put the special features on Blu-Ray. To make more profit? Not a whole lot of people own a Blu-Ray player, or can afford it or its disks. Before Youtube took it down though, I saw the deleted scene of Needle Through A Bug, which was cool. I wish the DVD had more to offer.
AX :
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Debut Cosplay

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2009, 03:51:01 pm »
Well, you may be in luck, Marie. I just got back from the chat with Darren and Terrance, and they said that the extended soundtrack was delayed, but for good reason! It was actually demanded by more and more stores, so they had to keep printing more before they could ship them. So, they plan to have the extended soundtrack out by around Valentine's Day. And it will have around 40 tracks! Woo!

And yeah, I just went to Hot Topic yesterday and saw they had the barcode Repo! shirt, which I would have picked up in a heartbeat but they didn't have my size. Still, really awesome. I'm also hoping to see the Blind Mag shirt in store at some point. Mmmm....^_^

Blu-Ray is weird. I don't have it, don't know many people who do, but that is the new wave of technology, so I guess they are jumping on board.

Also, just a little note, and this is very important. Darren and Terrance REALLY REALLY want to make a sequel to Repo! In order to do that, though, they need to prove to the world that Repo! has a following...with money! lol So, in a week about 40% of the DVD's have been sold. That's huge! But here's the thing: the rest of them need to be bought up too. So if you haven't bought a copy of Repo! yet, try your best to get one. We are the people who will make the difference. The fan base is not massive, not enough for only a few people to buy and support the movie. We all need to. Let's get the sequel made!

Also, I will be working to coordinate another theater screening of Repo! soon, and maybe by then we can all come out, support and show off our cosplays! ^_^ Anyway, more news on that later.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2009, 04:10:00 pm »
Whoa really? That's awesome! I'm happy to see stores and the public are recognizing them. I'm totally going to get the extended version once it's out. Then there'll be even more songs to practice and sing.

I would have bought it, too. But I have no money. So I told Steven I wanted it for my birthday. Haah. They're coming out with a Blind Mag shirt? I think by now she's my favorite character, so I will definitely keep my eye out for that.

I have heard that they want to make Repo! a trilogy, which would make a lot of people happy. I hope that they get well known enough to continue making the films!

If it gets back into theaters around here, let me know! I really wanted to see it on the big screen. It would be really cool if everyone ended up dressing up for the event, too.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2009, 02:22:42 pm »
Here's a place full of Repo! shirts and merch, a few articles of which should be showing up in Hot Topic soon. http://www.cafepress.com/RepoOpera

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2009, 03:48:08 pm »
Wowie. :0 Jackpot.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline uraharafreak

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2009, 07:20:20 pm »
Yes! I love all the shirts and stuff. I got a copy of the movie and watched it the other day. I'm in love with it. Totally going to buy it as soon as I get paid. When are you guys planning on cosplaying? May I join your group?

Offline demonotaku

• Cabbit
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2009, 07:27:09 pm »
Here's a place full of Repo! shirts and merch, a few articles of which should be showing up in Hot Topic soon. http://www.cafepress.com/RepoOpera

Yea, that is repo's offical store. So I wouldn't be surprised if a lot are released

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2009, 08:12:54 pm »
just drew a picture for rodney of two of our fave characters ^.^

let's all meet at icicle inn!

Offline KinkyFriedChicken

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2009, 08:55:55 pm »
Omg! Your doing Repo cosplays? THATS EPIC~!

@Kahlan:
O.M.G. Thats so koolio XD
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 09:30:55 pm by KinkyFriedChicken »
~Sakuracon 2016

Furiosa [Mad Max:Fury Road]
Fenris [Dragon Age 2]
Modern Day!Fenris [Dragon Age 2]

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2009, 09:09:52 pm »
That would be really intense. And probably expensive. XD Oh man, Firefly's really good. Who are you Cosplaying from it?

I think you are the third person who has said they can't get the music out of their head. It really is addicting. The extended soundtrack came out yesterday, which I still need to get. But the DVD is pretty cheap. At Fred Meyer it was only 15$.
It would be funny to make a music video riffing off addicted to the knife that was about being addicted to Repo....

Initially I was thinking of cosplaying Saffron (of Our Mrs. Reynolds and Trash), but I can't resist the outfit with the veil that Inara wears at the end of Trash......
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2009, 09:12:55 pm »
Yay, Kahlan! I love that picture soooo so so so sooooo much! It's-a peeerfect!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2009, 01:53:25 pm »
@ Urahara - Haha, I don't mind! I don't think anyone else does, either. We're just kind of talking about it right now. But I really want to try to get Blind Mag done before Sakuracon this year.

@ Khalan - Oh my good golly gosh! That's really good! Haha, I love Pavi and Luigi.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2009, 02:14:23 pm »
just drew a picture for rodney of two of our fave characters ^.^

*******************LOVES*****************
If you don't come enter some of the Creation Station fan art contests I will hunt you down  :o

No seriously you should enter our mini-manga contest, make up a potential sequel to Repo or something. Have they hinted where they want to go with the storyline?
*squees with fanfic glee imagining*
Ya know, if there's enough interest I could see if I could add some kind of themed contest. One year I was able to add a Whedonverse-themed contest, tied in with Professor Toni Levi's keynoting on Buffy, and was able to get awesome Buffy schwag as prizes.......Has anyone talked to Relations about seeing if they might be able to get Repo schwag?
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2009, 03:32:26 pm »
^perhaps this year i will enter something ^.^ i'm sure eve-fiance has some good ideas for a repo based mini manga, so that could potentially happen >.O

glad everyone likes the drawing so far. i wanna do more. sooo if there are any requests... lol

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2009, 05:52:14 pm »
Khalan.. you should draw... haha I have a lot of ideas. The Repo Man about to take Blind Mags eyes, an aggitated Graverobber and Amber Sweet, Nathan and the Repo Man, etc etc. x.x; If you drew Graverobber though, he would definitely accept your tag if you tagged him on Myspace!
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2009, 07:47:46 pm »
? Huh what? Is there a myspace page for the character, Graverobber?
Courtesy of our dear Eve I successfully friended Sarah Brightman--oh and she's touring in Asia, if any KC forum members are in Japan or thereabouts--folks can arrange to go backstage to hang out with her afterwards--OMG I totally (after going to sleep after reading that last night) dreamt I was there backstage w/her in, of all places, Malaysia. It was fun having my dream-talk with her, yes I am that much a cheezy fangirl.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2009, 10:08:41 pm »
Okay so I watched on youtube an interview of Terrance Zdunich. He said  that there are some major differences from the stage to the screen, in part because with stage, you want to have some stand-alone, solo performances that give the audience a chance to pause and clap; but in a movie, those would stop the churning momentum, so they're omitted, even though some of them are some of Terrance's personal favorites.
That, of course, leads me jonesing to see the play (and hoping they make another road show).
Well I joined a Repo forum, and lo and behold someone had posted what they say is the 1st act of the play (not the road show of the movie, but its predecessor). I of course have no way to authenticate it, but heck yah I'm about to read it. Thought first though I'd share it with y'all (our little Zydrate Support Network):
http://web.archive.org/web/20030330125213/http://repoopera.com/tier_one/libretto_IE.asp

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2009, 11:14:27 pm »
^ That's interesting. Sounds like it is the script of the stage play. I know the very first incarnation of Repo! was a 10-minute play Terrance Zdunich and Darren Smith created called "The Necromerchant's Debt". It featured only about three songs, two of which were brought to the modern film version of Repo! So, it is interesting to see the stage play and how it has changed and how the movie changed from that.

And I would die to see Sarah Brightman in concert. She should come here, to the Arlene Schnitzer.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2009, 10:22:03 pm »
^perhaps this year i will enter something ^.^ i'm sure eve-fiance has some good ideas for a repo based mini manga, so that could potentially happen >.O

glad everyone likes the drawing so far. i wanna do more. sooo if there are any requests... lol

Hmmm, I've always got ideas....none of which I will give you until you finish Spooky & Ghoul!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2009, 02:33:22 am »

Hmmm, I've always got ideas....none of which I will give you until you finish Spooky & Ghoul!

yeah, agreed, spooky and ghoul come first >.O

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2009, 06:50:07 pm »
That is interesting! I knew of the 10 minute play, and I knew that the play and the movie itself were different. I'd really like to see the Road Show sometime.

I watched the movie again today with my girlfriend, and it was still just as good. I might watch it again tonight with my mother if she feels up to it. I also went clubbing last night for my birthday, and my makeup was complimented a lot, which is really exciting! I've also been talking to someone on the Repo! forums about Mag's eyes. And they've been talking to the people at FXEyes about it. They said that they'll send me pictures once they arrive. So even though I'm not the one receiving them, I'm still excited. XD
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2009, 08:28:41 pm »
So, everyone should go here: http://www.repo-opera.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=219&t=5890

Sign up on the Repo! forums, post in this thread. It is the Oregon Army thread, so we can all get together and make plans for promoting Repo! locally with other Zydrate Junkies!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2009, 08:43:08 pm »
I posted!
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2009, 08:53:17 pm »
Yay!  ;D

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2009, 08:30:35 pm »
Will do! :)
The script is only the FIRST act of the 2002 stage play. Anyone able to find the second?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2009, 08:56:39 pm »
I can't find anything, but if you're really interested, they will be opening a Members Only section of the Repo! website soon. In that section they will be putting special things like sheet music, unreleased tracks, pictures and who knows what else. So, maybe they will have the script in there too.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2009, 09:04:54 pm »
I can't find anything, but if you're really interested, they will be opening a Members Only section of the Repo! website soon. In that section they will be putting special things like sheet music, unreleased tracks, pictures and who knows what else. So, maybe they will have the script in there too.
Rockin. Are there any restrictions on membership?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2009, 06:18:04 am »
Well, you have to pay a monthly fee for access, but it won't be that steep of a price.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2009, 11:41:22 am »
If I still knew how to play clarinet and/or piano as well as I used to, it would be worth it to me to get the sheet music! Presently employed only 1/2 time, I'll have to look at the cost involved before committing.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2009, 02:27:58 pm »
Yeah, I definitely am looking forward to the Members Only section; the sheet music has my interest piqued. I can't read music, but with its release, chords can't be too far behind. I am already working on my cover of "Chromaggia", just catching notes by ear, but it will still be really nice to have the official notes for it and the other songs.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2009, 03:49:00 pm »
Wow! Kudos to you if you have that kind of range!
Hey I noticed on utube that someone has up "Zydrate Anatomy Karaoke" so does that mean there are tracks out there like for bars and whatnot? I'm way into that. That would be the most fun to randomly spring on a bar of unsuspecting folks

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2009, 04:24:02 pm »
I've been looking for a few songs that have Karaoke versions. But so far I haven't been able to find the ones I want.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2009, 04:49:13 pm »
I've been looking for a few songs that have Karaoke versions. But so far I haven't been able to find the ones I want.
What have you found, and where? And which are the ones you want?

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2009, 05:08:28 pm »
I haven't found any. I really want the Karaoke version of Chase the Morning, that's really the only one I can think of. That, and maybe At the Opera Tonight. But I think Chase the Morning is more probable.
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2009, 10:32:41 pm »
Is it possible to own equipment or software that lets you take a fully-mixed track and then remove the lead vocals from it to create one's own karaoke version of a song? *is clueless but hopeful*

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2009, 12:56:08 am »
Hey I noticed on utube that someone has up "Zydrate Anatomy Karaoke" so does that mean there are tracks out there like for bars and whatnot? I'm way into that. That would be the most fun to randomly spring on a bar of unsuspecting folks

Ah, well I'm doing a metal cover, so I won't actually be hitting the notes that Sarah Brightman does, lol. I'll be doing metal vocals instead.

And there were a couple videos available on the Blu-Ray release of Repo! that were in sing-along version (I think that's the karaoke version you saw on yourtube), so at the moment I don't think there are more than a couple songs out there, but there may be more in the future.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2009, 12:11:01 pm »

Ah, well I'm doing a metal cover, so I won't actually be hitting the notes that Sarah Brightman does, lol. I'll be doing metal vocals instead.

And there were a couple videos available on the Blu-Ray release of Repo! that were in sing-along version (I think that's the karaoke version you saw on yourtube), so at the moment I don't think there are more than a couple songs out there, but there may be more in the future.
Wow, can't wait to hear it! Post it on your myspace?
Meantime the youtube one had no visual except the Repo logo. Is that how it is on the blu-ray?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2009, 12:28:34 pm »
No, this is the Sing-Along version I was talking about.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/bdtv/Player.php?id=2539

Yay, bouncing heart!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2009, 02:26:51 pm »
Ohh wow. Yeah man! When you finish your version I definitely want to hear it!

Maan.. I think my favorite song is Everyone's a Composer. I love it! I can't get it out of my head and I keep replaying it. Anyone know if there's a download for it anywhere? Or do we have to wait for the extended soundtrack to come out?
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2009, 02:42:26 pm »
HEY ITS GILES! XD

I thought he looked familiar :P

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2009, 04:26:46 pm »
Yes I love Giles. Though seeing him as Frank N Furter (and Amber Benson from Buffy as Janet) was a little wierd! I still was glad to see it though Anthony Stewart Head is more a handsome type than a pretty type. Having read in magazines for people living with HIV (I work for a doctor who specializes in HIV patients) that Amber speaks publicly about being a virgin (and not in the never-saw-Rocky way), it was amusing to see her sing "Touch-a Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me". But we all knew they could sing from Once More with Feeling! :D

As for the blue-ray singalong--
One heart--Mark It Up!

As for "Everyone's a Composer"--never heard that. Deleted scene? I'm also certainly curious about "Needle from a Bug", wierd title....

Now I've been reading some fanfic on LJ--Is there any hinting anywhere in any canon that leads to all the femslash that's developing around Marni/Mag? Also, is there anything anywhere that identifies the mother of Luigi, Pavi, and Amber? Any possibility of Marni???

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2009, 08:57:45 pm »
Ohh wow. Yeah man! When you finish your version I definitely want to hear it!

Maan.. I think my favorite song is Everyone's a Composer. I love it! I can't get it out of my head and I keep replaying it. Anyone know if there's a download for it anywhere? Or do we have to wait for the extended soundtrack to come out?

I'll be sure to get it to you when I'm done. ^_^

And yeah, "Everyone's A Composer" is just fantastic, so climactic and emotional.

It's pretty awesome, that song is Darren Bousman's favorite song, so there is more than a great chance that it will be on the extended soundtrack, when that comes out.

In the meantime, though, I can rip it from the DVD and get it to you. As long as you don't post it anywhere or pay me for it, lol.

As for "Everyone's a Composer"--never heard that. Deleted scene? I'm also certainly curious about "Needle from a Bug", wierd title....

Now I've been reading some fanfic on LJ--Is there any hinting anywhere in any canon that leads to all the femslash that's developing around Marni/Mag? Also, is there anything anywhere that identifies the mother of Luigi, Pavi, and Amber? Any possibility of Marni???

"Everyone's A Composer" is a song included in the film. It is the scene right after "Chase the Morning", when Nathan comes home and finds Mag there. It is the song sung between Nathan, Mag, and Shilo.

As for "Needle Through A Bug", that is from a deleted scene, which is available on Blu-Ray and various spots on the internet. There is a whole subplot that was axed from the film, which I won't go into here, but that deleted scene and the song "Needle Through A Bug" really bring up some heavy elements in that deleted subplot. Things involving Marni and...yeah, I'll stop there, lol. If you're really curious, PM me about it.

And I don't read any fanfics so I don't know what is being imagined out there, especially involving Marni and Mag. Umm, they were best friends, Mag is Shilo's godmother. Anything else they write about is merely the creative license of the author.

And as for the mother of the Largo children, I am pretty sure it is not Marni. It does not signify who their mother(s) are, but they are all far too old for Marni to have been their parent. Luigi is in his thirties and Marni was the same age as Nathan if not younger (mid 40's) when she died. There is speculation about the Repo! forums, but I think that each of the Largo children probably has a different mother. Rotti wanted an heir more than anything else, and he had the money to make that happen, like a king of old, with several different women being surrogates of sorts.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sayda

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviant Art.
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2009, 09:57:52 pm »
Ohh really? That'd be awesome if you could! Can you exchange it through messenger or do we need to meetup to exchange it through a CD? :0

Also, I wanna know the subplot! I knew they cut out a huge chunk of the film involving something else, but I wasn't sure what it was. So you should PM me about it.

Ohhh man. Marni and Mag... that just isn't right. Sometimes people need to just calm down, and keep it to themselves, goodness. XD
AX :
- Debut Cosplay

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2009, 11:03:33 pm »
haha, Repo!Macro-time...

Muppet Treasure Island reference, for those of you who like Muppets.  ;D

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2009, 03:12:32 am »
^great caption on the photo, hehehe. i thought it was mr. bimble... maybe i'm wrong o.O still hilarious, i loves it ^.^

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2009, 07:24:10 am »
That's what I thought too, but some Wikiquote site said Bimbo. *shrug*

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2009, 10:42:50 am »
I love Muppets.
Maybe Bimbo was some kind of Freudian slip given that Pavi is "the panty snatching" lol!
BTW OMG
I had not originally known Luigi was played by the guy who was Otis in Rob Zombie's nightmarish movies! I only saw the 1st one (my coworker showed it to my clients at work) oy vey he was quite effectively chilling, creepy, sadistic.
Yes please PM me re the Needle from a Bug subplot.
Okay I just didn't know it was called that, will need to watch that part again.
That is when Shilo is pleading with Nathan to save Mag and he's trying to get her to go back to her room and forget everything?
Yeah all different moms would make sense. In the play Pavi and Luigi and Rotti were brothers and Amber was Luigi's daughter, if I recall  correctly.
There was one *great* fanfic I read that was about what each of Rotti's kids were like in childhood and how they at young ages showed indications of how they'd be as adults.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2009, 01:32:22 pm »
Yeah, Bill Moseley (Luigi) is an amazing actor. You should see The Devil's Rejects, the sequel to House of 1,000 Corpses. If you thought he was scary in the first one, see the second. Truly terrifying.

I'll get that "Needle Through A Bug" description to you soon here.

And yeah, the part when Shilo is pleading with Nathan to save Mag is the part I was talking about.

More macros! lol

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2009, 03:03:29 pm »
^ahahahahaha! yay metalocalypse/repo crossover >.O