Author Topic: AMV CHATTERBOX! (i.e, Say /almost/ anything we want to about AMVs & stuff!!!)  (Read 40932 times)

Offline somanyturtles

• Sailor Scout
Noice!

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
Noice? As in a cross between nice and voice? Like nice voice? xD Just kidding~

I have Adobe Premier Elements, which I learned the hard way utterly fails for the hundred I paid for it. I can't use my footage or my audio without crazily converting the fps on the video, etc. Because it won't let me enter in what fps my source is and stuff, being only Elements. Epic Fail... I don't want to return to WMM! T.T

I might be getting Sony Vegas for Christmas, though, so that's good. Maybe I'll get Adobe CS4 once I get a job~

Also, can't wait to see what changes are made to the contest this year; I've got a bundle of ideas... actually, I'm in the middle of gathering and cleaning the footage for one of them. I want to start early so I don't run out of time like last year... oh well, at least the one I submitted got in! xD
KumoriCon 2012

Offline murder_of_raven

• Chibi
oh well, at least the one I submitted got in! xD

Oh? Which one was yours?

• Bunnygirl
Fragile, the FMA AMV in Japanese Music. The song was Glass Skin by Dir en Grey

EDIT

This year I've got a bunch planned for Kumo and Saku; mostly for Kumo, depends on how many I get done how fast.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 10:36:53 pm by Mitsukai Mizu Amaya »
KumoriCon 2012

Offline murder_of_raven

• Chibi
Fragile, the FMA AMV in Japanese Music. The song was Glass Skin by Dir en Grey

EDIT

This year I've got a bunch planned for Kumo and Saku; mostly for Kumo, depends on how many I get done how fast.

Oh yes, I remember that one... and I remember being glad I'd finished FMA before the convention because of it ;D

So umm... any news on this year's contest rules? I hate to be pushy but I start Winter Break as of tonight and I want to get working on this year's submissions.

• Bunnygirl
Yeah; there were pretty major spoilers in that video. I should've put in a disclaimer. xD

I concur on the rules thing; I'm just trying to figure out where one of my discs is before I can start on one of the videos; the rest I've got the footage for any everything. I wanna get started, but don't want to make a video then have it be not eligible or something.
KumoriCon 2012

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
Rules deadlines, etc.
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2009, 02:13:21 pm »
Hey, gang - I'm still here but have gotten slammed with mundane work.
(Beats not working, but sometimes - like even this weekend,I had to
do some catch-up e-cruft on a Saturday.)

ANYWAYS.

I am hoping to get the final "hey guys whaddaya think" edited next weekend
the last Sunday of Advent children and then get the FINAL, ready-to-rock
version up around New Years.

Please look for one or more  new forthcoming rules topics.

EDIT: Here's one: http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=12044.0

I will read the comments and ideas, then make my best guesses and interpolations.

The rules page URL will be:

http://www.opusnet.com/guy1656/k2010-amv.htm
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 04:16:39 pm by Prinz Eugen »

Offline Pie Row Maniac

• Catgirl
    • http://www.pierow.com/
I just added a bunch of old AMVs of mine on my YouTube account after re-watching them for the first time in years. I had forgotten how much I really liked some of them; brought back some good memories of making them too. :)

It also reminded me to remake one that's been on the back-burner since making it in 2003.
Jin-Roh + Brotherhood of the Wolf

Offline Killer_Tofu

• Sailor Scout
Yay! This is the first year my BF and I are submitting an AMV. It's actually the fourth video between the two of us, but two of them need some polishing before submision and one doesn't count 'cause it was Invader Zim (not Anime)

It's a Final Fantasy IX video (no title yet but it's 99.9% ready for the con) that would be in the drama category if there was one *sigh*

I did the ripping and he did all the real work (with me as a consultant). It was his first time editing but it turned out AWESOME. I'm so proud! =^.^= 
Have YOU heard the good news of Jenova?