Author Topic: Taking part in two skits?  (Read 2192 times)

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
Taking part in two skits?
« on: January 13, 2009, 10:21:27 pm »
Is it aloud? O_o

I'm ussualy an extra in bangbangneko's skits and i really enjoy it, and i intend to help again if they need me (a likly as extras and small parts are abudant)

I think i may be running a skit of my won though this year and i still want to take part with bangbangneko

so heres the delema, can you enter more than one skit?

if so what happens if one of the skits gets an award and the other doesnt? or if both place?!

@_@ it's all making my head hurt a bit much.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:42:33 pm by xxxchihiroxxx »
returning with a vengeance to K con~

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
Re: Taking part in two skits?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 09:26:01 pm »
Where's the answer? I need to know this too. ~__~
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

oslapedo

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 11:44:53 am »
Thirded, there are a few skits I'm interested in participating in.

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 12:07:43 pm »
Sorry, but since this was not posted in Cosplay (where it SHOULD have been posted), it was not noticed until now.

Nothing has officially ever been stated in the rules on this issue because until now no one has asked about it.

Are you sure you can handle preparing for two skits? That's a LOT to ask a single person. I wouldn't recommend it - you have to learn two parts, and if you are unable to make it to Kumoricon for some reason you will have two skits that are missing a person (which may result in two skits dropping out of Cosplay, which is a BAD thing).

Here's the skinny:
(1) You may participate in up to two skits, however your name can only be listed as a participant for one skit.
(2) Only the people whose names are listed as participants in a skit will receive prizes / plaques if the skit wins
(3) You may WRITE the script for only one skit, and you must be listed as a participant for the skit for which you wrote the script

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 12:08:21 pm by Runa »

Offline xxxchihiroxxx

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantart
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 01:25:15 pm »
yay thank you <3

I have one skit that I'm putting all myheart into that I'm pretty much organizing myself because its devlolped from my own little project >.>

but i'm also ussualy an extra for Bang Bang Neko and I always love working with them so I wanted to make sure I can do both. It ussualy doesnt take to much to be an extra for them, practice a bit before hand, make sure to be there for rehersal, and have a good time. Thats what I'm after for what may be my third year with them <3

Thank you so much for the help (and your right i should have posted in cosplay but it seemed like a help topic for some reason >.>;; I'll remeber that for next time!)
returning with a vengeance to K con~