Author Topic: Tabletop Game Meeting!  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Tankou001

• Sailor Scout
Tabletop Game Meeting!
« on: November 30, 2008, 12:12:40 am »
Hey everyone!
The other thread made me think, and I was wondering if anyone would be up to a tabl;etop session of DND, or something of the sort somewhere. This would have to be at a public place.
Overal i don't think anyone should worry about if they don't have books for dnd or whatever since I personally have like...everything. Still I would prefer it to be in theportland area since that is where I live, and although I am ale to get anywhere that the bus lines ruin I would prefer to stay away from south west since the buses there are really bad, and i really don't like having to go that way unless I have a rde in an actual car.
This thread would be for discussion on where, what kind of tabletop, and who would want to join in. If there are a lot of people then perhaps we could all plan multiple campaigns for more people.
Cosplay Progress:
Akimichi Chouji: 90%
Big Macintosh: 20%

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Tabletop Game Meeting!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 01:29:31 am »
I'm down for a few rounds of M:TG anywhere pretty much any time I don't have classes.  Any D&D style tabletop stuff would require a little more planning though.  Backspace is a pretty chill place to hang out where we could probably spend a good 6-8 hours on a campaign.  Probably the best place to do any sort of tabletop, since the central idea of the establishment is that it's supposed to be a hangout.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Tankou001

• Sailor Scout
Re: Tabletop Game Meeting!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 01:41:14 am »
sounds awesome ^_^
I have a lot of books and could supply a good amount of the material. MM 1-5, and all of the other stuff. I like ebberon a lot, but mixing is always better ^_^
Cosplay Progress:
Akimichi Chouji: 90%
Big Macintosh: 20%