Author Topic: Naruto cosplayers  (Read 13331 times)

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« on: February 07, 2005, 06:07:57 pm »
ok. i'd like to know who is going as who. my goal is to get at least 1 of every character. I myself am going as Dosu.

my reasons are as folloewd:
1. he was one of the only missing naryto characters in last years con.
2. he's my favorite dead character.
3. i have found no pictures of anyone going as dosu to any convention on the internet.
4. dosu loks like a burn victim.
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Cap'n Power(Applegeeks)...maybe
Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
    • http://www.ronime.net/
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 09:16:11 pm »
Sexy no Jutsu Sakura here... dont ask >.>
beware the ronime XD

Whats the point in being the director if i cant be evil dictator every once in a while?

http://www.ronime.net

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2005, 09:58:29 pm »
ok. i wont.
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 10:28:52 pm »
I plan on going as Kakashi complete with Icha Icha Paradise (the cover at least as the inside will be another manga).

Why?  I just like Kakashi the best out of Naruto.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 11:37:22 pm »
Tenten maybe, I wanted to do Hinata, but I don't want to cut my hair.

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2005, 07:11:08 am »
but hinata is so cute XD
beware the ronime XD

Whats the point in being the director if i cant be evil dictator every once in a while?

Offline Zenn

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2005, 08:19:35 am »
BTW if anyone needs a specific headband and cant afford one at the moment let me know. i'll order it for ya. that'll give you until the convention to earn the money. so let me know by March first. oh and i case ye wondering. i'll charge about $25  each. its a lot cheaper than buying them at the convention for $40.
2008 Kumoricon costumes:

Mousse(Ranma ½)

Offline BigGuy

• Catgirl
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2005, 11:09:10 am »
I'll be Zabuza again, might work on Itachi's buddy(forgot his name)
And now I'm a catgirl?

The voice of the one I love
was all I could hear as I lay broken in the darkness
My own voice faltered
My wings no longer had the strength to fly
 -Lagoon Engine Einsatz-

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2005, 12:21:07 pm »
Quote from: "Ronime"
but hinata is so cute XD

I know, isn't she?  but I'm sure there will be many Hinata at the next con.

Offline Ronime

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2005, 02:21:17 pm »
Quote from: "Aurora"
Quote from: "Ronime"
but hinata is so cute XD

I know, isn't she?  but I'm sure there will be many Hinata at the next con.

you could always wear a wig XD
beware the ronime XD

Offline Menchi

• Cabbit
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~kaleide
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2005, 08:47:51 am »
Hmm. Well, I'll probably be Hinata again at some point, but I'll also have Sakon. (Quite a difference there, no? XD) ^^ And my friends who were Tenten and Haku last year will have Ukon and Kimimaro.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2005, 08:27:46 pm »
Does anyone know if gray hair dye (that's temporary; 3 days only) exists?  I want to do the whole Kakashi thing if possible.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2005, 11:43:06 pm »
Quote from: "Negima"
Does anyone know if gray hair dye (that's temporary; 3 days only) exists?  I want to do the whole Kakashi thing if possible.

Ask Joe, he was talking about this hair spary that colors your hair and it washes off easily too.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2005, 11:45:47 pm »
Quote from: "Menchi"
Hmm. Well, I'll probably be Hinata again at some point, but I'll also have Sakon. (Quite a difference there, no? XD) ^^ And my friends who were Tenten and Haku last year will have Ukon and Kimimaro.

I remember seeing you at the con, good job on the costume!

since your friend's going as Tenten, maybe I'll go as that female Jonin teacher lady, the one that's in charge of Hinata's cell.  And she's got long hair, I don't have to cut mine!

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2005, 12:04:34 am »
I'll likely go as Haku again.  I doubt I'll make a new Naruto character cosplay but who knows?
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2005, 12:32:03 am »

Ask Joe, he was talking about this hair spary that colors your hair and it washes off easily too.

Joe as in Bakazoku Joe?

Offline Menchi

• Cabbit
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 10:40:00 am »

I remember seeing you at the con, good job on the costume!

since your friend's going as Tenten, maybe I'll go as that female Jonin teacher lady, the one that's in charge of Hinata's cell.  And she's got long hair, I don't have to cut mine!

Thanks! ^_^ It was a fun costume to wear. And, I don't think she'll actually wear Tenten again. She doesn't like how the costume turned out.  Oi. I know who you're talking about, but I can't think of her name! That's going to bug me. XD

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2005, 12:54:23 pm »
Oi. I know who you're talking about, but I can't think of her name! That's going to bug me. XD

She was Kurenai as I recall.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Menchi

• Cabbit
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2005, 01:20:45 pm »
Quote from: "Kurimono"
Oi. I know who you're talking about, but I can't think of her name! That's going to bug me. XD

Oh! Wow, I should have known that. I always forget her name. *grin*

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2005, 05:46:13 pm »

Joe as in Bakazoku Joe?

Yup

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2005, 05:51:27 pm »
Quote from: "Kurimono"

yea, her, I can't seem to remember her name either, maybe it's a bad idea to cosplay her.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2005, 12:20:48 am »
I had to mention this when I saw it...

I went to Ikebukuro and, in a large anime shop, they were selling the jackets (vest, whatever...) Kakashi wears.  It really did look like it.  I thought about getting it until a second later when I noticed the price: close to $70.

Offline Tengu

• Cabbit
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2005, 11:03:15 am »
You've got a Jiraiya here.
~From your friendly neighborhood monk

Offline Khaln

• Cabbit
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2005, 03:09:50 pm »
I'm currently working on an Ebisu costume. If I can do it right it will be totaly awsome. I have high hopes that I will be able to organize the harem no jutso scene and not just because I like the idea of being surrounded by nude chicks (although that was definatly a factor) but also because... um... I guess the nude chicks was the only reason. Anyhow wish me luck. BTW does anyone know if there is a way to fill my sinuses with red colored water that can burst from my nostrils with enough force to fling me through the air?
"I bet your lymph nodes are as big as cats!"

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2005, 04:49:18 pm »
Quote from: "Khaln"
I'm currently working on an Ebisu costume. If I can do it right it will be totaly awsome. I have high hopes that I will be able to organize the harem no jutso scene and not just because I like the idea of being surrounded by nude chicks (although that was definatly a factor) but also because... um... I guess the nude chicks was the only reason. Anyhow wish me luck. BTW does anyone know if there is a way to fill my sinuses with red colored water that can burst from my nostrils with enough force to fling me through the air?

We'll need a lot of Sexy no jutsu Naruto to be there then, it might be hard to find so many.  And about the last part, get creative, you'll think of something, it sure will be interesting to watch.

Offline Dustin

• Catgirl
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/217341/
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2005, 08:45:44 pm »

Oh, if only I could work up a Jiroubou costume.... :(

I'll most likely have my Chouji costume finished by the con. Still have work to do, so I won't be cosplaying at Sakuracon, but, yeah, it should be done by Kumoricon.

Hmmm, looking over Jiroubou's costume again.....I could probably do it.

That would rock, because then, once I find out what Chuunin Chouji looks like, I'd have THREE COSTUMES!

One for each day. Man, that'd rock. Hurry up, Kishimoto! :D

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2005, 07:45:49 pm »

I went to Ikebukuro and, in a large anime shop, they were selling the jackets (vest, whatever...) Kakashi wears.  It really did look like it.  I thought about getting it until a second later when I noticed the price: close to $70.

For that price, I can get you the whole outfit, the vest, the long sleeve shirt, pants, mask, the little bag they wear on their leg, and other bags he wears, plus shoes.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2005, 11:51:00 pm »

For that price, I can get you the whole outfit, the vest, the long sleeve shirt, pants, mask, the little bag they wear on their leg, and other bags he wears, plus shoes.

Which is the reason why I didn't buy it.  I plan on making my Kakashi costume when I get home (US-home I mean).  I also figure that, for fun, I could try making or sewing the bags.  It's worth a try at least.

Offline Aurora

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2005, 12:57:27 pm »
Yea, sometime cosplay costume seller charge too much, it's best just try doing it yourself.  Well, I'll probably still buy mine tho, cause I know if I try making them myself, it's not gonna be pretty :oops:

Offline Khaln

• Cabbit
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2005, 08:33:11 am »
Aurora Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khaln wrote:

We'll need a lot of Sexy no jutsu Naruto to be there then, it might be hard to find so many. And about the last part, get creative, you'll think of something, it sure will be interesting to watch.

Arg, I can't figure out the quote function.

Yeah, I haven't seen a sexy no jutso cosplay yet, but on the other hand I only went to my first con last year and was in a bit of a daze and shocked. But I had compleatly forgotten ronan warriors had ever existed as well as the hours of my life I through away watching them and then seeing ronan warrior cosplayers, all my suppressed memories came back to me. I'm not sure when or why I supressed the memory but I think it had something to do with an archer guy in space.

As for the nosebleed I came up with a complicated plan in which I run surgical tubing through my sinuses and through my eustation tube to my middle ear where it punches through my ear drum out my ear then under my headband till it goes down my back where I will have a pump and container of water with red food coloring in it. It was at that point when I considered that maybe the artifical nosebleed idea might not be as good as I thought it was. I was forced to rule out creating a real nosebleed as the knife was to big for my nostril. So I might just paint some blood around my nose to make it look like I just had a nosebleed. I'm not sure what I will do with the idea and have exciled it from the realm of plossible idea to the land of the amuzing thought.
"I bet your lymph nodes are as big as cats!"

Offline Tengu

• Cabbit
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2005, 07:10:54 pm »
A tube of fake blood with a precice tip will allow you to get just the right ammout to trickle down to your upper lip. If you can't find fake blood (this will be in Sept, so halloween supplies might not be out yet) there's a simple recepie.

Kero syrup
Glycerin
Red food dye
Powdered creamer

the base is the kero syrup. Glycerin gives it a bit more flow and makes it a bit less sticky. Red food dye is essential (also maybe a drop of green or blue to give it depth). The creamer will make it opaque. Now you have to toy around with the ammounts depending on how much you need to make. It IS edible (you can add some oils to add flavor if you wish) but don't go drinking a bucket full. The dye can stain fabrics so be careful with it. The last rule is, always make more than you think you'll need. Better to have some left over than to run out early. You can also check out the web for more specific recipies.
~From your friendly neighborhood monk

Offline Irnogs

• Chibi
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2005, 10:31:51 am »
Last year I went to Party Depot the first day of the con before I left, and they got their Holloween supplies in that day. I'd imagine it'd be the same every year and I'm pretty sure that the lady mentioned they always get that stuff during Labor Day weekend.

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.otakusan.deviantart.com
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2005, 12:29:32 am »
im gonna be going as itachi......probably without a scratched headband....we tried to scratch the last one i bought.....that things so freakin hard!
lol
but i might take a dremmel to it this time, ah hahahaha!

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2005, 10:55:16 am »
Quote from: "otakusan"
im gonna be going as itachi......probably without a scratched headband....we tried to scratch the last one i bought.....that things so freakin hard!
lol

You can buy them with the markings in them ya' know (Unless you're the person who hates buying anything for Cosplay).

Offline otakusan

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.otakusan.deviantart.com
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2005, 02:08:21 pm »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
Quote from: "otakusan"
lol

You can buy them with the markings in them ya' know (Unless you're the person who hates buying anything for Cosplay).

really! sweet, no i love buying cosplay stuff, lol
you know where i can snag some of the shoes?
I dont really like ebay, so is there any other place to snag those itachi stuff?

POCKY!!!!!!!!!
0_0
0_o

Offline iorichaos

• Cabbit
Naruto cosplayers
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2005, 11:36:02 am »
I went as kakashi to sakura-con, so i sappose i could go again. I tried making my own pouch but it didnt turn out so well >< heres a pic of me and rock lee http://www.fansview.com/2005/sakuracon/sa08a0006.html