Author Topic: Attempting to sell some anime/manga/merch, please look? ;u;  (Read 14876 times)

Offline paprika

• Chibi
Attempting to sell some anime/manga/merch, please look? ;u;
« on: November 20, 2008, 03:52:46 pm »
Okay, well, I have a ton of anime I don't really watch anymore...and my taste in manga is somewhat different.
I've been trying to think of a way to sell them, since I have no way to sell things online easily (my dad is hesitant about this sort of thing, and my mom is technologically challenged e_e;)... Then randomly, at 3 in the morning the other night, the thought came to me of asking people here if they'd be interested in any of my stuff. Since it's local and everything, it would be a lot easier just to meet  up with the customer at like, Clackamas Town Center or someplace.

Anyways, here's what I have. I'm not good with putting prices, but I'll try my best. Feel free to make offers <3
Okay, seriously, here's the list.

ANIME (DVDS)
Di Gi Charat "The Original Series" (with music CD) Held for Cassiopeia
Galaxy Angel vol. 1
Galaxy Angel Z vol. 1, 2, 3
Princess Tutu vol. 3 (one of my best friends bought me the whole series at the con this year soon after I bought this there, haha, so I has no use for it now)
Sister Princess vol. 1 & 2 in the art box. Only watched once, in  near new condition (only difference is there's no plastic wrap)
NOIR vol. 2, 4, 6 (all brand new 'cept the case for #2 isn't in new condition, but the disc is still really good, I might have watched them once)
SPIRAL complete series box set (I haven't even finished watching it yet...but it's the full season that I randomly picked up new for a good deal. willing to sell it once I finish it xD but if you really want it soon then I don't need to finish watching it, as I take forever)

MANGA
Black Cat vol. 5 (some kid drew on two panels in the book before I bought it and I didn't notice until recently D:<, so I'll discount it because of that. Still legible though, of course)
Girl Got Game vol. 4
Gravitation novel (I believe it's the first one)
Magic Knight Rayearth vol. 1
Marmalade Boy 7 (actually this one is in terrible condition; the cover is mangled and it has a library spine on it since I bought it at a library, but it's still legible so I'm very willing to just give it away, but only with the purchase of something else)
Nana vol. 2 (front cover is somewhat bent, and was bent when I bought it, but the insides are perfectly fine)
Naruto vol. 6
(I'm willing to sell all of this manga together for just $10. But each seperately is $2.00, except Black Cat is $1.50)
Death Note 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ($20 for all of them maybe?)

MISC.
Fruits Basket wallscroll (because I'm full of fail, lol, I don't know the exact measurements of it, but it's pretty big. It might be slightly inconvenient to pick up but I'll find some way) Held for Bucket_Stalker
miscellaneous anime figurines (a custom-made Misa from Death Note that I bought last K-con, a chibi Ryoko Asakura from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, timeskip Sasuke from Naruto, Orihime from Bleach, two of Light from Death Note (both the same pose, but one looks like it's made of marble or something, I don't know  how to explain it), Miroku from InuYasha finger-puppet thing, Edward from FullMetal Alchemist (but he's missing his stand D: sadface. still looks great though, if you can get him to stay up)). If you want pictures of any of these little fellas, just ask me, and I'll get some up ASAP. I'll probably just upload them anyway, even if nobody asks, just not as quickly. I'll sell all of them together for $15 if you'd actually want all of them, lolol.
Love Hina deck of playing cards, NOIR deck of playing cards (wtf was it with me and buying so many decks of playing cards when I never even used them?) I'll sell one for $2, or if you buy anything else and want one you can just have it :U

So feel free to make any offers you want if you're interested in anything~
Everything unless otherwise stated up there is in really good condition and has only been read/watched once, possibly twice. I take good care of stuff. ;D

Just let me know if you have any other questions! <3 I don't bite.
Oh, and it's much more convenient to meet up if you live in Portland, but if not, we can possibly meet up somewhere in between or even at a con meetup sometime, if I find the time to attend one. @@;;;

AND I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE HERE ;A; OTL
I randomly disappeared from a lot of sites, including here..and when I became more active here again I didn't think to check this thread right away, since it's been dead for a while..
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 08:34:20 pm by paprika »

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
Re: Attempting to sell a big portion of my anime and manga, please look
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 03:53:37 pm »
kitty I never knew you had so much 0_0*faints*

da/tumblr
Pull the trigger, pull the trigger, pull the trigger. BOOM

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 03:55:41 pm »
0___0
That was such a fast reply...

But yes, I guess I do have a lot.
I have more that I'm keeping, but yeah.
Anime and manga are pretty much the only things I've been asking for these past four or maybe just three years for both my birthday and Christmas...so I got a lot. >>;;

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 03:58:54 pm »
...hey how much for you chobits vol 1?
da/tumblr

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 04:02:36 pm »
Hmm...
$10?
I hope that's okay, like I said, I'm bad with prices ;w;
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 04:03:08 pm by paprika »

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 04:05:00 pm »
well how much did you pay for it. I don't want to jip you out but I don't want to spend a bunch either.>_<
da/tumblr

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 04:17:25 pm »
Well I got it new, and new DVDs are like $20.
But that's a lot and I don't want you to pay that much, 'specially cause you're a good friend and I don't like charging friends a lot for stuff, it makes me frown.
So $10 or $15 is fine. Or anywhere between.
:3
Hopefully that's a decent price *fail*, if not we can go lower than that.

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 04:24:50 pm »
I know how about free and I just show you a "good time". ha ha I'm kidding. ^_^ $10 is fine. you got change for a 20, and should we trade in art?
da/tumblr

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 04:31:05 pm »
Ooh. Your first offer is oh-so tempting.
Ahaha. xD

Yey!~
I don't have change, but I'll try and get change for a $20! *triumphant throwing of fist into air* Huzzah!

An art trade, you say? Sounds good, what would you want me to draw?

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 04:33:31 pm »
hey we can go with the first offer if you want. XD....I meant trade the stuff in art class. >_< lol but hey if you want to do an art trade I still need to draw you fan art and if you draw something for me that might motivate me to actually get it done.
da/tumblr

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 04:36:13 pm »
Oh, rofl.
Sorry, as you can tell, I'm not awake, here.
XDD
Yeah, we can make the trade in art class!

That works too. :3
Do you want me to draw you? Or a character or something?

Offline tofutakeout

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 04:39:03 pm »
alrighty then so I'll have your 10 dollah on monday. :3 hope you sell some more stuff as well.

message me for the art trade stuffers.
da/tumblr

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 04:39:48 pm »
Awesome, thankuu. :'DD
Will do.

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2008, 04:53:04 pm »
how much would the wall scroll be

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2008, 05:15:08 pm »

Hm...
Well, since it's used (good condition, but still used), maybe anywhere between $5 and $10?
Does that sound okay?

Offline Hazuza

• Bunnygirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 05:18:41 pm »
I could give you 35 for Angelic Layer 83
Haven't watched that in a long time... never got to finishing it either x3

I dunno when I'll be able to meet up with you though ;w; There's a cosplay meet at the lloyd center in december (date unknown wut) But I'm unsure of if I'll be able to go or not ^^;

... I dun even know if I'll have moniez ;u; the 14th Ill need a bit at a meetup... Uwaaa, I won't really have money until christmas ;3;

*flail* Bah, I'unno.

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 05:19:41 pm »

Hm...
Well, since it's used (good condition, but still used), maybe anywhere between $5 and $10?
Does that sound okay?

yes that sounds good

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 05:27:54 pm »
Bucket_Stalker: Great! I'll hold that for you, then. Any specific time we'd be able to meet so I could give it  to you?

Hazuza: $35 sounds perfect. :33
Angelic Layer is a really cute series, I love it. ;w; I'm probably going to regret selling it, but I'll have to deal. I bought it a couple years ago and only watched it once. I'll probably end up buying the manga instead.
I could hold it for you until you know of a good time.  Just PM me anytime (because I'm more likely to see that then a post in here xD) about it~
Also, I'm interested in the Lloyd Center meet-up oWo though I don't really cosplay anyone save for myself xD;;
[strike]I'd cosplay my characters but the only ones I could pull off aren't exactly appropriate for the public, rofl[/strike]

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 05:38:32 pm »
Interested in Di Gi Charat!

Edit: My starting offer... Is $20.

xD
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 05:42:45 pm by Cassiopeia »
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 05:42:03 pm »
i dont know where and how to get it

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2008, 05:50:11 pm »
Bucket_Stalker: I could meet you somewhere like Lloyd Center or something, would that work?

Cassiopeia: Sounds perfect! :3
Would you want more information on it? It has 16 episodes and...uh... Well, it's this. Minus all the fancy stuff they're selling on Amazon... xD Just the DVD with the episodes and the "Party Night" CD.
I just wanted to make sure you'd know what you're getting~ But yeah, want me to hold it for you?

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2008, 05:56:26 pm »
Ja, sounds good. I don't know when I'd be able to meet ya though. :00

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2008, 05:58:38 pm »
'tis cool.
Just PM me sometime when you're able. :'D
I'm dead most of this weekend and part of the next, but yeah.
I shall reserve it for you.

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2008, 07:41:12 pm »
Bucket_Stalker: I could meet you somewhere like Lloyd Center or something, would that work?

Would you want more information on it? It has 16 episodes and...uh... Well, it's this. Minus all the fancy stuff they're selling on Amazon... xD Just the DVD with the episodes and the "Party Night" CD.
I just wanted to make sure you'd know what you're getting~ But yeah, want me to hold it for you?

then id have to go to portland

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2008, 07:47:05 pm »

Oh...hm.
Whereabouts do you live?
Do you live in Oregon?

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2008, 07:49:53 pm »

Oh...hm.
Whereabouts do you live?
Do you live in Oregon?

i live in sisters oregon thats a 2 hour drive to portland

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2008, 07:53:01 pm »

Oh...hm.
Whereabouts do you live?
Do you live in Oregon?

Hmmm...
I dunno how we'll work it out, I need to try and think of something.
Because I live in Portland and can't stray too far from it,  but I'll attempt to brainstorm.

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 08:05:19 pm »

Oh...hm.
Whereabouts do you live?
Do you live in Oregon?

Hmmm...
I dunno how we'll work it out, I need to try and think of something.
Because I live in Portland and can't stray too far from it,  but I'll attempt to brainstorm.

hmm i might go to the cosplay meet up

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2008, 08:11:20 pm »
hmm i might go to the cosplay meet up

I probably will, so if you do go, I could get it to you then. (:

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 05:25:26 pm »
Hate to go and bump my thread, and also have my first post in months but it's been...months since there was any activity in this thread, I just wanted to know if anyone was still interested in anything I have? I added a few more DVDs to the list that I'm getting rid of, but only from one series (NOIR). I plan to just buy the boxset later, anyways, so I don't have much use for the random DVDs... I'm just cleaning like crazy here, and need to get rid of stuff. ;3;
If nobody wants it, I'll probably just try and sell everything on eBay or something, in a lot maybe. /shrug

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2009, 09:50:10 pm »
Hate to go and bump my thread, and also have my first post in months but it's been...months since there was any activity in this thread, I just wanted to know if anyone was still interested in anything I have? I added a few more DVDs to the list that I'm getting rid of, but only from one series (NOIR). I plan to just buy the boxset later, anyways, so I don't have much use for the random DVDs... I'm just cleaning like crazy here, and need to get rid of stuff. ;3;
If nobody wants it, I'll probably just try and sell everything on eBay or something, in a lot maybe. /shrug

Still interested in the Di Gi Charat set you have held for me, but I'm in a bit of a financial tough spot now. So if you really feel the need to get rid of it go ahead and sell it to someone else. -is not a hog, really-

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 07:52:53 pm »
im interestd in thefinger puppet thing

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2009, 09:34:46 pm »
Cassiopeia - That's perfectly alright; I'm in a similar situation.
I'll continue to hold it for you~

bucket_stalker - Alright, if you want, once I can meet up with you I can bring the Furuba wallscroll (if you still want that) and the finger puppet, would that work? :3

Offline bucket_stalker

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2009, 08:20:24 pm »
yeah we just need to figure out how to meet up

Offline Otaku1314

• Cabbit
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 06:46:06 pm »
Hey if you're still selling it, I'll give you $10 for the Princess Tutu DVD (I'm not sure if I can pay you more than that). I'd have to get it at Kumoricon this year though.
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays:
1st Day-Lelouch 50%
2nd Day-Rin Kagamine 0%
3rd Day-Yuki Nagato 97%

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 08:05:56 pm »
Umm, I'm not very good at making offers, so how much do you think for the chibi Ryoko Asakura?(:

Oh, and could I get a picture of Misa and Ryoko? :333
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 08:08:19 pm by StarryShay »

Offline Otaku1314

• Cabbit
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2009, 02:50:58 pm »
Hey if you're still selling it, I'll give you $10 for the Princess Tutu DVD (I'm not sure if I can pay you more than that). I'd have to get it at Kumoricon this year though.

Sorry, but my Mom is being a big meanie and says that I can't buy it. :P
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays:
1st Day-Lelouch 50%
2nd Day-Rin Kagamine 0%
3rd Day-Yuki Nagato 97%

Offline paprika

• Chibi
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 06:29:14 am »
Umm, I'm not very good at making offers, so how much do you think for the chibi Ryoko Asakura?(:

Oh, and could I get a picture of Misa and Ryoko? :333

I know you probably won't see this, and I'm really sorry I'm replying so late, but I don't need much for Ryoko.. I think I spent like $7-10 bucks on her so would $4 be too much to ask? XD;;

And sure,
I'll try to remember to take some and post them after school :'3

@Otaku: Ohh, sad day. :C I'm sorry.

@Bucket: Are you still interested in the wallscroll + finger-puppet ? Obv. the puppet would just be free, it's too teeny to really charge a lot.. XD;
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 06:42:10 am by paprika »