-we are taking commissions for lolita dresses, skirts, and accessories.
-we have *5* slots currently open for now (desses, skirts) more will be open for the summer.
- you can sign up now, but it will not be started on (sewing) until February as we already have a very demanding commission for Kei-Kon.
- we will not have super-official prices for commissions until February, when we can accurately gauge how much time/fabric commissions will consume. ( we try to keep it as affordable as we can, as we all know how expensive lolita can be =__=;) so plz be patient!!! I don't want to over charge anyone or have to raise a price b/c I underestimated how much time/fabric it really ate.
- I will send sketches of a design being requested
- I am totally open to other options to make it more affordable for you (eg: commissioned skirt + pre-bought blouse vs. commissioned full dress ensemble)
- you may cancel your order any time BEFORE I start working on your commission (I will PM you when I am starting your outfit)
- I do not ask for any down payment, but if you neglect to pay within 14 days after the commission has been completed (unless you are picking it up at kumoricon), your item will be sold elsewhere.
- We will not accept commissions that we feel that we can't complete well enough to be sold.
- You pay for shipping, we will give you an estimate once the outfit is completed (eg: dresses are more expensive to ship vs. skirts as they weigh more etc....)
- plz be patient!!!! We take a lot of care into making stuff as best we can for you to enjoy! Sometimes we have to outsource fabric when our local suppliers are all out, which means a bit of a driving trip..... DX and we are all full time students.
- Plz try to take accurate measurements with a little bit of wiggle-room. It's always better if something is too big vs. too small. If measurements were taken incorrectly, then there's nothing that we can do except refer you to a seamstress for minor alterations.
- If you are a large-Xlarge, then expect a bit of a price jump as larges eat more fabric (only reason). We only make larges on commission b/c of the fabric eating issue.
Sorry for all the crammed information!!! D8 anything I am forgettting?
We will have a sample done hopefully by the end of December (the holidays come way too soon....><""") and then of course the commission for Kei-Kon to show once that is completed......