Poll

Would you rather be dating someone who insists that...

every electrical device in both your homes be controlled by those "clap on, clap off" devices
7 (58.3%)
or that every piece of furniture has plastic covers?
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 21, 2008, 05:06:55 am

Author Topic: zobmondo 003 (funny)  (Read 1364 times)

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
zobmondo 003 (funny)
« on: November 14, 2008, 05:06:56 am »
Search the internet and you'll eventually find that the same company that brought us the clapper also brought us the chia pet.

Yay for more zobmondo! I choose the plastic covers because I wouldn't be too happy if I was playing a video game or watching anime when my partner decides to clap and turns everything off. The plastic is just annoying, I can deal with that.

Offline TanisNikana

• Bunnygirl
Re: zobmondo 003 (funny)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 12:47:37 pm »
I'd hold toasts and roasts in my living room, and when everyone applauds at the end, all the devices would flicker on and off.

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 03:55:52 pm »
Plastic on the furnature allways reminds me of a morgue for some reason. Like there are body bags on everything. It seriously creeps me out. Ill go out of my way and sit on the floor if all the furnature is covered.

Not only that but if the person I wanted to date HAD TO HAVE plastic on the furnature my first thought would be "serial killers can clean plastic much easier than fabric...."

*shudder....creepy....*
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 03:56:20 pm by Deviant Spider »
2008 Adult Content Coordinator
2009 Adult Content Coordinator
Onyxspider@gmail.com

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 04:22:20 pm »
Ill go with the plastic. There are too many electrical devices here. I think we would end up caching the apartment on fire. Plus the refrigerator is an electrical devices, I don't want all my food always going bad.

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 09:11:06 pm »
lol yay this is the most successful zobmondo so far!

As far as the serial killers thing, you don't need to clean the plastic if you just wrap the body in it. I would be a little scared to chock myself on the bed sleeping though, plus I think the plastic would make it too easy to slip off anything but it would be fun to clap right now and turn off the video game that's on the tv right now(room mate is playing a game).

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 11:52:52 pm »
Both are annoying. Plastic is easily removed.
I miss 2010.