Author Topic: Who's up for some Zim cosplay?  (Read 4731 times)

Anonymous

Who's up for some Zim cosplay?
« on: January 29, 2005, 11:05:08 pm »
I'm trying for a mass Invader Zim cosplay, just for the sheer chaos it will create.  Anyone interested?

Offline Takmai

• Sailor Scout
    • http://takmai.deviantart.com
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 11:09:50 pm »
Augh.  Why wasn't I signed in? Oops ^^;
It doesn't matter whether you win or squelch, but how you play the tuba.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 08:53:30 am »
*sigh* i like zim.....
thnk i might make a good Gaz (superjaz3p wont log me in)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 10:39:43 am »
TACCOOO.
:D
Nah, but I love that show.
The room with the moose.

Offline jessiek

• Cabbit
Invader zim
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 02:03:25 pm »
I would absolutly love to do an invader zim cosplay I want to be the sister of nerd boy.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 08:05:27 am »
:cry: aww i wnt to be gaz.. sniff
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline jessiek

• Cabbit
Zim Cosplay
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 09:33:25 am »
The best thing about a con is that it doesn't matter how many there are of one character, each one is different and unique. So we can both be Gaz.

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 04:34:06 pm »
how funny. just yesterday, i watched my first ever episodes of invader zim. i only got through Nanozim, but inarguably that blew away everything previous, combined!

i felt bad for keith (bestest friend ep)

i felt obliged to expose myself to the non-anime series that inspired SEVEN submissions to my fanfic contest at last year's k-con! :) among them were fics so good i created a separate invader zim category for said contest. bear that in mind for next year, if any of you write fanfic!

especially since, my goal for next kumoricon is to have "fanfic theatre" where people actually cosplay their own fanfictions. if there's zeal for that among the irkens among us, feel free!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 05:22:23 pm »
i know keef is still alive cuz i've seen him in other episodes, that was shocking to see that nick alowed to show the shadow of a kids eyes geting plucked out

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 07:33:20 pm »
i guess i just felt bad because i knew kids like him. who for whatever stupid reasons had been ostracized, and thus were easy prey for folks who weren't really interested in them as individuals, but in what they could get from them being so desperate to have friends. one girl with whom i was true friends, was used by a lot of people because she was rich. but her parents also kind of raised her to believe that she would only have friends if she bought them. kids who made fun of her behind her back and taunted her to her face would nonetheless pretend to be ok with her when it came time for her lavish birthday parties.....etc. i actually felt really sad when zim slammed the door and was like mission accomplished your services are no longer required (salute)
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2005, 05:08:26 pm »
i was lucky in middle school the weird kids (me  included) or misfits found each other so while other kids were calling us weird we were laughing uncontolably because the 7th flipper died (you had to be there)