Author Topic: fan art and drabble (brief fanfic) contests at KC Lite!  (Read 3463 times)

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
fan art and drabble (brief fanfic) contests at KC Lite!
« on: October 31, 2008, 04:12:38 pm »
Come find us tomorrow, in the same room as Pre-Reg for KC '09, starting 4pm!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Mitsukai Mizu Amaya

• Bunnygirl
Re: fan art and drabble (brief fanfic) contests at KC Lite!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 12:01:06 am »
When will winners be announced? And is there a limit on submissions, like length and number, etc.? What if we can't print them out before hand?
KumoriCon 2012

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
Re: fan art and drabble (brief fanfic) contests at KC Lite!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 03:50:21 pm »
I'm sorry I didn't see this post last night, I was out canvassing then quite tired...hopefully you've already found out these answers.
I do not know if there will be printers onsite, but after all, it is a campus, and the student union is right next door to the computer center (or at least used to be, when I went there). There will undoubtedly be at least a few folks there with laptops. The student union is likely a wifi hub. So, someone could read your work ahead of time potentially, or see your art ahead of time potentially. Contests close at 7, and winners will be announced at 7:30. Thanks for asking, and best of luck!
If you miss this set of contests, enter the MEW contests!
We hadn't set any criteria; I think the idea for this con was mostly art and fics that would be created on the spot....However, if enough folks want to submit pre-written fanfics, I'm certain our panelists would be delighted to improvize!
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).