Poll

Always have to write...

with your nondominate hand
6 (66.7%)
with your eyes closed
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: November 06, 2008, 02:45:35 pm

Author Topic: Zobmondo 001  (Read 1108 times)

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
Zobmondo 001
« on: October 30, 2008, 03:45:35 pm »
So I was trying to decided what to do after the first experimental question and I've decided that if the question is "gross" I'll post in the title that it's gross, same goes if the question is painful in nature. So please, if you don't like gross or painful questions, don't get my topic modded like last time, I don't make these to gross anyone out. Thursday seems like a better day than Sunday to start these so here goes...(now for the fun facts/quotes or just weird stories they have for each question.)

#1. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.

#2. More than 2,500 left-handed people die every year from using right-handed products

My vote is for my non dominate hand only because I could still see and in this question you are to assume that you don't "learn" how to write with your nondominate hand, therefore, it will always look incredibly sloppy.

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
Re: Zobmondo 001
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 05:59:30 am »
My non dominate hand. Using my right hand less will probably help my arthritis progress less quickly. Save my wrist for art.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 07:50:57 am »
 :'( :'( :'(

.....MY FIANCE IS LEF HANDED!!!!!!

CHRIS DONT DIE!!!!!!!!!
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 07:33:15 pm »
Well I hope this didn't make you sad, um make sure if he uses anything that's supposed to be "dangerous", that he only uses it if it's for left handers.