Author Topic: Adult Content 2009! Thoughts/Ideas...what do you want to see?  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
Adult Content 2009! Thoughts/Ideas...what do you want to see?
« on: October 21, 2008, 01:40:06 pm »
Ok, I will be returning as the Adult Content Cordinator for 2009 and I would LOVE imput from all you wonderful staffers/atendees on what you would like to see for next year and what you loved from last year.

I plan on running Yuri for sure next year, and If Pezzer is in town he will do Sake and if not Ill take over that.

Ideas that people have brought up for panels and panels we have ran in the past, include the following:

Henati
Yaoi
18+ live horror viewings (Battle Royal etc..)
Yaoi/Yuri parties
speed dating

I would love to hear from all you 18+ or 21+ wonderful people about what you would like to see at next years convention.

If you are interested (and PLEASE be interested!) in running a panel contact me, or start a new thread in the Panels area. Ill follow you there. Please keep it to general discussion on the whole topic here if possible.

THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Amber
onyxspider@gmail.com
deviantspider16 AIM
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 01:43:46 pm by Deviant Spider »
2008 Adult Content Coordinator
2009 Adult Content Coordinator
Onyxspider@gmail.com

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
Re: Adult Content 2009! Thoughts/Ideas...what do you want to see?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 01:42:55 pm »
OH YEAH! Keep in mind Adult Content does not always have to be hentai related! We want to broaden or adult content not focus it souly on hentai.
Onyxspider@gmail.com

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 10:08:06 am »
Just a reminder that Creation Station also offers our own adult-only content. This year that included "Citrus and You" (a how-to workshop and discussion on writing erotic scenes in fanfic) and as always, "Adult Fanfiction Bedtime Stories," our open-mic event for folks to read their own or others' fanfiction or original fiction to an adoring crowd :)
Ellen. 2003: Fanfic panelist & contest judge.
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Pezzer

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 10:35:48 am »
talk to alex about the j-horror at night. she did the selection of j-horror for the upcoming mini event.
if you are reading this i have broken free

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 03:54:27 pm »
Just a reminder that Creation Station also offers our own adult-only content. This year that included "Citrus and You" (a how-to workshop and discussion on writing erotic scenes in fanfic) and as always, "Adult Fanfiction Bedtime Stories," our open-mic event for folks to read their own or others' fanfiction or original fiction to an adoring crowd :)

Yes yes, I could never forget your wonderful world! I personally dont plan on cordinating those as Creation Station is so self sustaining, but if you need any help at all, by all means let me know. I didnt get a chance to check out those last year but I did see them on the program. Good luck with next year!
Onyxspider@gmail.com

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 05:25:14 pm »

Yes yes, I could never forget your wonderful world! I personally dont plan on cordinating those as Creation Station is so self sustaining, but if you need any help at all, by all means let me know. I didnt get a chance to check out those last year but I did see them on the program. Good luck with next year!

Thanks!
No worries!
Yep, 'self-sustaining', we're definitely known for that :)
Mostly wanted to be sure you were aware, so we could cross-publicize our programming, and generally avoid being repetitious :)
2004: Beta Station Coord. 2005: Fan Creation Station Coord.;pre-event assistant to the con chair.2006: Fanfic Mgr/C.S. Coord.
2007, 8, 9, 10: Fan Creation Manager. 2011: Writing & Editing Coord (Publicity).

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 05:39:50 pm »
So at the last general meeting a couple great panelists approached me with ideas.
*potential* NEW ideas for 2009: If these sound cool let us know! *If these DO happen the panelists are allready decided so please dont request to do the same panel.* But we still need ideas!!! :)

A Rocky Horror Panel. *Hopefully most of us know what play/movie this is refering too, and this could contain much adult content, but it would be hillariously fun!*

The idea of Adult Cosplay. (We would need to nail down the rules 100% on this, but we would allow things like Yaoi/Yuri, Panty shots, profanity, adult humor, etc. This could be TONS of fun if we have enough interest in cosplay groups)

So what do ya think? :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 05:40:32 pm by Deviant Spider »
Onyxspider@gmail.com

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 10:05:39 pm »
So at the last general meeting a couple great panelists approached me with ideas.
*potential* NEW ideas for 2009: If these sound cool let us know! *If these DO happen the panelists are allready decided so please dont request to do the same panel.* But we still need ideas!!! :)

A Rocky Horror Panel. *Hopefully most of us know what play/movie this is refering too, and this could contain much adult content, but it would be hillariously fun!*

The idea of Adult Cosplay. (We would need to nail down the rules 100% on this, but we would allow things like Yaoi/Yuri, Panty shots, profanity, adult humor, etc. This could be TONS of fun if we have enough interest in cosplay groups)

*wide, sly grin*
Hey I've loved RHPS since I was Magenta in the Time Warp for the 6th grade talent show...and even took a slew of costumed, prop- & lyric-book carrying chibi-cosplayers to the midnight show for my 7th grade birthday slumber party! (Honest! People were still talking about it at my high school reunion!) So yeah I'm all for an RHPS event, and I could understand if some parents (or folks worried about parents) would want to age-limit it. But my parents were otherwise rather strict and cool with this in 7th grade....maybe there could be more than one event?

As for adult cosplay--I'm sure no one who's been with KC since the beginning could ever forget Meg's Bible Black fanservice *blushes*, so hey, that would be in keeping with KC tradition! :o ;D

Offline Deviant Spider

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 10:42:56 pm »

*wide, sly grin*
Hey I've loved RHPS since I was Magenta in the Time Warp for the 6th grade talent show...and even took a slew of costumed, prop- & lyric-book carrying chibi-cosplayers to the midnight show for my 7th grade birthday slumber party! (Honest! People were still talking about it at my high school reunion!) So yeah I'm all for an RHPS event, and I could understand if some parents (or folks worried about parents) would want to age-limit it. But my parents were otherwise rather strict and cool with this in 7th grade....maybe there could be more than one event?

As for adult cosplay--I'm sure no one who's been with KC since the beginning could ever forget Meg's Bible Black fanservice *blushes*, so hey, that would be in keeping with KC tradition! :o ;D

As for RHPS the panelists with the idea wanted to specifically do a 18+ "anything (in reason) goes* panel. As for a younger event, it might work but we'd need someone to be interested in running it. I know the first time I watched RHPS I was 20 (and so naive...lol) Props to your family for being so open minded.

LOL. Bible Black...ack.....lol.
I would LOVE to see Adult Cosplay up this year, I KNOW we could pack the room with attendees, it would only be a matter of cosplay groups. We threw around SOOO many fun/hillarious/slightly dirty ideas in the general meeting that it sounds like the dress code could be a bit more lax (not offical or anything) and the topics could involve senerios not allwoed in our normal cosplay.
Onyxspider@gmail.com

Offline RemSaverem

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 11:11:16 pm »
Trust me, it can get hilarious
....*giggles remembering certain parts of certain Anime Evolution Fanfic Theatre events...oy vey...*
*blushes*

This was discussed at the GM? LOL Sorry to have missed that.

Oh and how 'bout this for an RHPS idea:
replay certain scenes, either verbatim or slightly altered, but substituting characters from anime/manga/gaming that fit the bios of the RHPS characters.

NOTE: Some of the suggestions below might be spoilerific....Beware...

E.g. a transsexual and /or transvestite character for Frank n Furter (I'd go with Nuriko of course)
a maid for Magenta: Haven't seen it but maybe someone from Hanaukyo Maid-Tai? or (again have only seen part of manga online but) a 'sadistic maid' from Mariaholic or a cute alien one from Mahoromatic?
there must be some bad boy on a motorbike out there for eddie...etc....omg Kaneda from Akira.
Rocky could be like a male Chobits....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 11:30:36 pm by RemSaverem »