Convention Events and Programming > Anime, Manga, and Japanese Media and Culture

Anime that made you cry? (*spoilers warning*)

(1/98) > >>

Higuma:
I know everyone has one. I just started watching Tsubasa Chronicle and I know I will end up crying at least once before the series is over. Have you ever cried while watching anime? or had an anime that really got to you in some way?

tofutakeout:
yeah FMA. when he got stabbed. not going to explain anymore since it would then be a spoiler to some. I think I've cried on a couple other occasions. can't remember the series though. tsubasa does seem like a series that might make you tear up a little.

KinkyFriedChicken:
For me It was Death Note and Paradise Kiss Alot of things happen in anime that Im sure alot of pple dont want ;_;

oslapedo:
I'm really sentimental during anime for some reason. Off the top of my head things in manga/anime/video games that have made my cry (potential spoilerz):

- Shanks losing his arm in One Piece
- Mugen, Jin, and Fuu walking their seperate ways in Samurai Champloo
- Shino falling into a coma in .hack//ROOTS (.hack//G.U. was a very watery affair for me as well)
- Rukia's flashback to her early days as a soul reaper with Kaien in Bleach
- Asuma's death
- Hikaru's unrequited love in Ouran
- Avatar the Last Airbender finale (specifically Zuko's reunion with Iroh, Sokka and Toph thinking that they won't make it, and Aang and Katara's final kiss)

I am such a baby  :D

tofutakeout:

--- Quote from: oslapedo on October 14, 2008, 06:39:28 pm ---I'm really sentimental during anime for some reason. Off the top of my head things in manga/anime/video games that have made my cry (potential spoilerz):

- Shanks losing his arm in One Piece
- Mugen, Jin, and Fuu walking their seperate ways in Samurai Champloo
- Shino falling into a coma in .hack//ROOTS (.hack//G.U. was a very watery affair for me as well)
- Rukia's flashback to her early days as a soul reaper with Kaien in Bleach
- Asuma's death
- Hikaru's unrequited love in Ouran
- Avatar the Last Airbender finale (specifically Zuko's reunion with Iroh, Sokka and Toph thinking that they won't make it, and Aang and Katara's final kiss)

I am such a baby  :D

--- End quote ---
oh man I got close to tears during that part of samurai champloo. I was like 'what? no this can't happen!' ha ha it has to be a really good series to me and the sad part has to be just right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version