Poll

Would you rather bite into a piece of chocolate and find it filled with...

maggots
9 (90%)
pus
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: October 20, 2008, 02:29:47 am

Author Topic: new poll I think is where it goes (offensive???)  (Read 1905 times)

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
new poll I think is where it goes (offensive???)
« on: October 13, 2008, 02:29:47 am »
ok, I have this book called zobmondo and it's full of questions that are wrong in some sort of way. You can't talk your way out of the question, well you can try to but that doesn't keep the spirit of the game. please discuss if you want to, I'll try to post a new one every Sunday/monday morning. I'll try to figure out how to put the ones that don't really have a question just options. Oh there's also fun facts or jokes so I'll get those down at some time during the week as well. most likely the first post, have fun!

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl

Offline MizzArianna

• Cabbit
Re: new poll I think is where it goes (offensive???)
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 06:11:31 am »
That's just gross.

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 06:47:55 am »
Ewwww. >.<
I actually would eat cake if it was filled with maggots, as long as the maggots were cooked.
Hmmm, still gross though. >>

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 09:22:20 am »
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    That is just disgusting!!!!!!
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 12:55:18 pm »
well I guess I should have put gross instead of offensive in the subject line huh? Don't worry not all of them are gross. anyways here's facts and whatnot.

#1. Chocolates have been around since the Mayans had their heyday in South America. They called it the food of the goods. The Spanish took it back to Europe. At one point there were so many chocolate houses in England that they threatened the existence of the traditional English pub! (score one for chocolate!)Until the late 1800's, chocolate was consumed as a drink, and that was only for wealthy males-it was considered unhealthy for women and children.(stupid sexist societies.)

#2. Since 1995 there has been a 400% increase in the number of surgeons worldwide who cleanse wounds with maggots.

#3. (might be kinda gross?) Pus is made up of a thin liquid called liquer puris, plus the white cells-called leukocytes-that your body uses to clean it's wounds. Certain leukocytes, known as bacteriophages, eat the bacteria in the wound.

Offline soupisgreen

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 06:45:09 pm »
Maggots, people eat them in some parts of the world.

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 08:04:49 pm »
I strongly disapprove of this thread... It's just gross...

i agree.

:'(

superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline allstarsniper32

• Chibi
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 01:48:54 am »
Come on it's not that bad, it has some that are more gross. the next one will be one that's not so gross.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 06:06:28 am »
Yeah that's enough, you have your answer. Please don't make gross out threads folks. It's not against the rules technically but there's really no reason to discuss that stuff here. Even in the spam forum. Pull it back a little bit.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010