Author Topic: F2P MMO Suggestions?  (Read 4394 times)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
F2P MMO Suggestions?
« on: October 03, 2008, 07:41:43 pm »
having a very tight budget means that I"ve been avoiding a large number of the MMO out there so I'm been hoping on some of the F2P MMOs which sadly, all tend to be very very similar.  So I'm wondering if people had some good ones to suggest and maybe join with them on.  current ones I've been messing are ace online, perfect world, and some thoughts of trying asda story as I heard one forum poster is in there.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: F2P MMO Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 07:54:45 pm »
Diablo 2 is always fun, if that's what you're into.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 08:08:44 pm »
My CD Key has faded away though o_o
and technically, its nota mmo.  (8 players isn't massive.)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 08:36:43 pm by Seraph »

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 11:37:32 pm »
Yeah, guess you're right about that; it kind of gets the feel of one though.  When you have 8 players in a room, it's just crazy.  Things are dying all over the place.  I like to just trot behind a big group and pick up all the rare items while they take all the damage, then jump in and totally kill every now and then so they don't realise I'm just grabbing their loot.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 11:12:19 pm »
Mabinogi is pretty kool and for a basic character its free, if ya want more options for character creation you can buy a Nexon point card or sumthin But even then i dont think it has a monthly fee. Its by the same network of people that do gaia and Maple Story wich is another free MMO. Other then that you should maybe look into Ragnarok.  Sooo yea definatly check out mabinogi.
Team Koga

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 11:35:57 pm »
I actually tried to play mabinogi.  killed my video card however.  it was lag lag and lag and more lag.  maybe if I didn't look into the distance(that is, camera above character looking down) I may have it in playable form, but I left before I could try that.

maple story has a rather mean community(from my impresstion) when I tried it so...

Ragnarok isn't free from what I know of, and isn't very solo friendly from what I tried.  maybe if I did two clients or so it may be better.

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 12:07:42 am »

hmmmm  for Ragnarok im pretty sure there are a good amount of free servers even though there arent suppost to be. I'll see if i can find more info on it. As far as maplestory goes lol yea its not the best just thought i'd throw it out. another MMO is Dream of Mirror Online but i cant remember if its free or not.

Team Koga

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 12:24:27 am »
I think I saw dreams of mirror somewhere.  wasn't sure if it was worth trying though.