Author Topic: Witchwigs Order 2005  (Read 7788 times)

Sardonic Rose

Witchwigs Order 2005
« on: January 09, 2005, 02:22:39 am »
I. General
This is another order for the wigs at witchwigs.com. For witch wigs, in order to qualify you need at least 12 wigs. What's so great about this deal is that you get 40% off all the wigs. This 40% comes off the sale prices of the wigs, which is already low. For this order I will accept Paypal and money orders (if you have anything else, confirm it with me). Since the order is coming up quite quick, it would be preferred paypal.

II. Details
You take the sale price on the site and minus 40% from that total. $3.50 per wig for the shipping from the company to my place. Now if you don't want to style your wig then you can save on shipping and I will give it to you at the con. To guarantee you'll get it, I'll make sure you can get in touch with me on Friday or that Saturday during the con. Other wise the shipping is 4.50 for your first wig and 1.50 for each additional wig you have. Since prices have changed up here since the last time I did it, I had to adjust prices, sorry.

III.Example
For example, take one of my wigs: Cher 951 in Dark Purple
The sale price is 47.99 with 40% off equals 28.79. I would add 3.50 dollars (32.29). Then if I was having it sent to a house, the grand total would be 36.79.

IV. How to
Please PM me with your name, your address, shipping option (sent to your house or drop off for Sakura Con people only), payment and wig details (wig name, color, and sale price).
=============================

I will be placing the order January 31st so please be prompt on payment.  And if the orders go out when planned (which they should), they will be here the first weekend of February.

I will be doing another one for Kumori Con but why not start early?

Please be free to ask any questions you might have.

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 05:35:50 pm »
I will definitely be needing a wig this year because I have a very specific plan for my natural hair.

You'll hear from me when I
A: locate the wig
B: gatherthe funds
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Bunny_Mae

• Sailor Scout
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 09:22:04 pm »
I am certaintly going to order wigs for my self and two of my siblings. But, like Tom, I have to get money arranged (by the way, you dont happen to take checks do you? Or credit card orders??) and figure out which witch wigs I want, tee hee.

Bunny
~I'm Addicted to Chocolate, I used to Snort Cocoa~

Offline sardonicrose

• Cabbit
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 01:39:02 am »
If it's not possible to get the funds together by the 31st I can push it back a couple days.  As for checks and credit cards yes, I just have to set up the paypal account to accept those, let me know which one as it gets closer, okies?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2005, 12:24:13 pm »
My order will be made later, with the Kumoricon order.
So much for a head start....
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Bunny_Mae

• Sailor Scout
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2005, 05:39:41 pm »
Do you have to have tweleve wig orders for us to get the 40%? Cause if I'm the only one ordering then I wont get the 40%, no? I probably will wait till the kumoricon order then. That way I can still plan and have time for adjustments/changes in my cosplaying. ^_^
Bunny

Offline sardonicrose

• Cabbit
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2005, 11:24:03 pm »
Yes, you need the 12 orders and this offer has been offered to other MBs also. As of right now we would have 6 with you ordering, so we would be half way there.

Offline Bunny_Mae

• Sailor Scout
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2005, 09:13:38 am »
Actually I am planing on ordering 5 wigs. So would that make the quota? If so I will pm you as soon as possible with my orders.

Bunny

Offline Bunny_Mae

• Sailor Scout
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2005, 09:36:21 am »
I am not sure if I want to be in this order. I dont think we have the money currently. So, I'll let you know if things change before the 31!
Thanks!
Bunny

Offline sardonicrose

• Cabbit
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2005, 01:00:50 am »
Okie dokie

Offline sardonicrose

• Cabbit
Witchwigs Order 2005
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2005, 12:31:05 am »
Just wanted to say we need one more wig to complete our order...