Author Topic: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~  (Read 305178 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~
« Reply #600 on: August 30, 2011, 09:59:42 am »
Well hello, Toonafeesh! (You have no idea how much fun I have pronouncing your screen-name, lol)

Glad to have another Claymore fan on here. I love, love, love Claymore, so if you ever do end up cosplaying Clare....uber points to you!

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #601 on: August 30, 2011, 02:28:03 pm »
To everyone out there, and so I might see a clare in the future, here is a link to some decent tutorials on making just about anything.  Enjoy!  http://cosplay-tutorial.deviantart.com/   Also, this is one of the better looking personal sites I like to look at, vary heavily armor crafting based.  http://www.kamuicosplay.com/

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #602 on: September 05, 2011, 07:46:27 pm »
Hey there! I'm super excited to find that Kumoricon has a forum! I can't wait to get to know everyone here!
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline Onchan

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #603 on: September 06, 2011, 10:11:55 pm »
Hello people my name is Jeremiah, I'm the leader of the famous Rockband "The Sexy Pandas." If you saw a guy with panda boxers at con this year yeah that was me xD
I hope you all had a great time at Kumoricon 2011!!!

Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/jeremiah.garcialee
MSN- wearex@live.com
Skype- Onstar43
THE SEXY PANDAS ARE HERE TO ROCK YOUR FACES!!!

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #604 on: September 06, 2011, 10:32:38 pm »
Hello people my name is Jeremiah, I'm the leader of the famous Rockband "The Sexy Pandas." If you saw a guy with panda boxers at con this year yeah that was me xD

MSN- wearex@live.com
Skype- Onstar43

Hi Onchan I'm DancingTofu, I think I met you at Kumoricon 2007 and was in a band with you or something.   Welcome to the forums ;)
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline CyberIncision

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #605 on: October 02, 2011, 10:15:31 pm »
Hi everyone :D I've been attending Kumoricon since 08 but just recently got an account here. It's nice to meet you guys :D

Offline Onchan

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #606 on: October 02, 2011, 11:32:27 pm »

MSN- wearex@live.com
Skype- Onstar43

Hi Onchan I'm DancingTofu, I think I met you at Kumoricon 2007 and was in a band with you or something.   Welcome to the forums ;)
Oh yeah I think I remember you! We played in the same band at Satyricon I believe. And you always remind me of a piano playing pirate :3
Thank you! :)
THE SEXY PANDAS ARE HERE TO ROCK YOUR FACES!!!

Offline Myflyingboat

• Cabbit
« Reply #607 on: October 28, 2011, 12:40:49 am »
Hello KCon members, my name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Beth ^.-
I am also known as Princess Belle Arule, daughter of the Emperor of Arule, and currently the second youngest girl(out of 17ish siblings)
I have been a vegetarian for 4 years, this thanksgiving will be 5.
I love the Mangas Her Majesty's Dog, Deathnote, Alice in  the Country of Hearts, and Vampire Knight.
I love the Animes SOUL EATER!, Loveless, Hetalia, and did I mention Soul Eater?
I have cosplayed as: Cookie Monster, Sexy Neko, Yuki Cross, Adorable Neko and Mabel. I am working on my Tsubaki outfit for next year ^.-

Remember that awesome Black Star that everyone loves? Funny story!!!
I loved him to, sort of a fan girl crush, and since he was yelling alot, i knew where he was... all the time.
So I run into him at subway and he fixed my hat ^.^
We danced at the rave the second night and thats when i really fell in love. Got home from KCon, found his youtube, and now we are dating!!!

YEAH!
-gets breath under control-
Just a cute little neko trying to find a warm lap to curl up on. >^.^<

Kumoricon 2013
All of the days: Belle from Beauty and the Beast with group of Disney Princesses

Offline Wrath-Chan19

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #608 on: November 13, 2011, 09:19:57 pm »
You can call me Wrath (Or Xan but I like Wrath more)
I'm currently 16 and go to Metropolitan Learning Center
My dream is to become a great game designer
I love Sailor Moon and Silent Hill a little too much.
Leon is my favorite VOCALOID
Sailor Luna and Sailor Cosmic are my favorite senshi.
 This year I was Matryoshka Rin (I had a blue hoodie with a sad face on one side and a happy one on the other), 8-bit black mage (With out a veil), Sailor Luna (I was a part of the Sailor Moon Panel) and then America (With a red shirt one and a china with me)
I've been on the forums for a year now and have been going to k-con since 2008
I rarely get on here anymore, if you want to chat hit me up on Cosplay.com. I my username is Loveable-Eve

Offline otakunobody

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #609 on: November 14, 2011, 03:50:18 pm »
Hello :3

My name for some reason is really hard for people to get right so I go by Ashe, or Ashie.
I'm 14, very soon to be 15 (in less than 3 weeks.Yay! :D)
I love to make friends but i'm really really shy so that makes it hard to do >.<
I love pastel colors, hetalia, and yaoi. But I promise i'm not one of those crazy obsessive fangirls (even though I may seem to be at first).
Kumoricon 2015
- Kiki [Kiki's Delivery Service]
- Hiro [Big Hero 6]

Offline Sadi

• Cabbit
« Reply #610 on: January 24, 2012, 12:08:52 am »
Hey, my name is Sarah but people around the forums may just call me by Sadi (it's an old nickname I've used forever on the internet.)
I'm 16 going on 17 (by the time Con swings around, I will be 17.)

I'm not really new here, this will actually be my seventh year attending KCon. I don't have one favorite series, but I do enjoy many animes/mangas from BONES and CLAMP.
For most of my cosplaying years I've done Tamaki, Toboe, and Shizuo. But I enjoy cosplaying just about anything, dressing up differently is always fun! Even if it is only for a few days.
This year I'm really looking forward to doing my God Tier Vriska cosplay.
Uhmm.. not really sure what else to say about myself. So I'll leave it at that, and if anyone has any further questions I'm always up for chatting.
K-Con Cosplays of 2012:

{HS} God Tier Vriska - 80%
{BBB} Zelman Clock - 85%
{DRRR} Shizuo - 90%

Offline Oniurufu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #611 on: January 25, 2012, 06:03:00 am »
Hello everybody, My name is Steven, I also go by Oniurufu or Oni. I have loved the Kcon community ever since I joined back in 2008.  I'm currently 17 years old, and this next con I'll be 18(Yay no cufew lol  :D)

I enjoy a wide variety of anime and manga, from shonen to shojo I've read and watched quite a bit of both(although not nearly as much as I intend to). To name a few manga that I have read, Deathnote, Prince of tennis, Hikaru no Go, A.I. Love You, Black Cat, Naruto to name some of my favorites. I've watched Ouren High School Host Club, S-cry-ed, Fruits Basket, Witchblade, and a few others. I'm always open to new suggestions as while.

I am a huge gaming fan while I mostly play games on my Xbox 360(such as one of my personal favorites Portal 1 and 2), I have recently started playing games on pc, and I got a 3DS recently as while(if you have one and want to add me just send me a pm ;D). My gamertag is Oniurufu, feel free to add me.

Even though I've been a forum member for over 4 years I haven't been a very big part but I'm determined to go out there and meet some new people.

I've only ever went to kumoricon as Rock Lee, I have big ideas for future cosplays, but I'm often derailed from lack of skill and money. Anybody out there know how to make good cosplay armor?

Anyway this has been a huge introduction, I've always got free time on my hands so don't be strangers ya hear!  :D

EDIT: OMG How could I forget to add that I LOVED FLCL.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 06:29:53 am by Oniurufu »

Offline PiNkLiGhTnInG21

• Oni
    • Sand Castles And Ashes
« Reply #612 on: February 19, 2012, 06:38:07 pm »
Good Evening fellow Con-goers!!

My name is Emmy, but I go by cheater online.
I dont actually understand what cosplaying is, I do it to appear sexy caue Im a try hard nerd girl
I am 16 years old, and I like to tell boys Im older so theyll date me
I like to pretend Im a photographer but I really just take pictures and then overedit them and call it talent
I pretend like I like video games so boys will like me
I am a terrible actress
I plan on destroying men everywhere some day
I have a decent sized family that I like to manipulate, **** over and steal money from
Cosplaying is a love and major hobby of mine, or it would be if I didnt only have one that a friend got me
I've only been to K-con twice, but I fell in love with it easily because its a quick way to get attention from people, namley boys.

Aaand yeah, I'm just a random, friendly, hyperactive nerd girl. :3 Thats how I self identify but Im really just controlling, manipulative, whiney, and cringey.

So... HAI<3
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:11:00 pm by PiNkLiGhTnInG21 »
-Who do I cosplay?-

Offline TheShelt

• Oni
« Reply #613 on: February 23, 2012, 07:37:36 pm »
Hello everyone! :D I'm actually a convention noob and unfortunately my first cosplay won't be finished by Sakura-Con so I'm going to make Kumoricon my first convention!

My name is Charles and I have no nickname yet. XD
I am 18 years old and going on 19 in May and graduated from high school a few months ago.
I am trying to become a pilot (I have my private license :D)
For my hobbies I love skateboarding, playing video games, swimming, watching films, learning languages, riverdance (I'm very much Irish. xD) snowboarding, flying, hanging out with friends, and the feeling of a good day's work.
My first cosplay will be Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII (some may say overdone, but Cloud is awesome! :D) and I hope to cosplay as Russia from Hetalia (because I have a skit I've always thought would be cool for him. XD)
I speak Advanced Irish Gaelic (just can't type it XD) and I am currently learning Japanese, Scottish Gaelic, and Russian.
My favorite animes are Pokemon: Season 1, Hetalia, and Spice and Wolf. Trying to watch more anime (any suggestions? :P)
I have never read a manga in my life. :O
I have a great personality and apparently very funny? :P

I'm very social and I like talking to people as long as they don't mind a bit of randomness. XD Feel free to talk to me if anyone wants!

And SPLUNGE!!!! XD
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:03:23 pm by TheShelt »
I don't believe you! :D

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #614 on: February 24, 2012, 12:46:10 pm »
@PiNkLiGhTnInG21
@TheShelt

Welcome to the KumoriCon Forums!  I hope you two enjoy your con experience and have a good time chatting with other con goers here.  I'm one of the "old timer's" of KCon and live in Eugene, where it all started.  I am the guy you go see if you want to watch anime.  My wife is the one you see if you do art or cosplay. I have posted quite a few comments about what to watch and about my wife's art, so I won't repeat myself again here.  You can check my profile and my previous posts.

I am also the Anime Friday guy.  Anime Friiday is my effort to continue an anime viewing club in the Eugene area.  Since the school clubs all seem to peter out after a year or so I decided to just have fans of anime meet at my house every week.  I've been running it for over 5 years now.  Every Friday at 7:00pm  I have over 3 terabytes of fansubs.

I am also the cosplayer of Hohenheim from FMA that has appeared at a couple of cons.  If you see me, say hello.

(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #615 on: February 25, 2012, 07:26:52 am »
Oh neat, the forum loads up properly on my work computer again!
Yay for goofing around!

Oh yeah, I'm Tom. It's been awhile since I was here.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Kuchiitachi7

• Oni
« Reply #616 on: June 10, 2012, 11:29:54 pm »
I am Rukia Kuchiki!
Known as lil Rukia
FB www.facebook.com/Nhung.Huynh.Yumi OR Nhung Huynh (Rukia Kuchiitachi)

I am a model, cosplayer/crossplayer & Photographer : )

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #617 on: June 12, 2012, 12:31:18 am »
Welcome to the Kumoricon forums Kuchiitachi7.  If you have any questions there are a lot of people in this thread that can answer your questions here or in personal messages.   Enjoy your time talking to forum users, and I'm sure we all hope you come and have a good time at the convention this year.   :)

Offline Konbucha

• Oni
« Reply #618 on: June 13, 2012, 11:14:34 pm »
Hellooo, i'm Konbucha.
My real name is Andrew (or Drew, I don't really mind which I'm called by,) I'm 17 and currently going to school at PCC.
I've gone to Kumoricon the past two years and fallen in love with it's atmosphere.
For now I don't really cosplay or know anyone at conventions, so I hope I can change that in the future.

Oh and for some reason I really want to see what can be done about that Cosplay Cafe thread.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #619 on: June 15, 2012, 05:45:52 pm »
Hey Konbucha, welcome to the forums! 

Now that you are here, you can find topics you are interested in and make some friends to talk and hang out with.  Don't be shy, go post your views and contribute in the threads.  In no time you will have people you are talking to on a regular basis!  I hope you enjoy the Kcon forums and future years at the convention.  :)

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #620 on: July 09, 2012, 02:11:40 am »
I've been here for quite a while but never posted in this particular thread~ and so I shall :3

Hi everyone! My American name is Abby, but my Filipino name is Kikai~ having 2 names is pretty cool but can get confusing sometimes ^^" you can call me either or (:

-16 years old, sophomore
-been watching anime since kindergarten!
-plays 4 instruments
-loves drawing and writing <3
-and after 2 years, CLANNAD is still my fave anime!
-I am a thespian (: go theater!
-I am Asian
-I am a girl!

And that's all (:
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #621 on: August 02, 2012, 10:20:36 pm »
Wow, hi. Some of the old faces on here might remember me, but I'm back! And...probably one of the older people on here now, whoa.

Anyway, cosplay's no longer as big a thing for me as it was when I was on here a while back because I'm in dual enrollment college right now (second yearrrr, woo) and I don't have plans to go to KumoriCon. But I remembered how nice everyone on here was, with their meetups! I still have a couple older costumes that I never really got to make full use of. Like Captain Kirk, for example. Whyyyy have I not worn him anywhere?

Unfortunately, I haven't watched an anime in years and now watch a lot of Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock. I'm on more often over at http://nirvanic-s.tumblr.com !

GOOD TO BE BACK. 8D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 10:23:14 pm by Syd-chan »

Offline maydrock

• Chibi
« Reply #622 on: August 02, 2012, 11:29:10 pm »
hello jonathan is my name or g.i.d.
my hobbies are anime sword fighting and writing
ive been acting for 12 years i sing opera play violin harp piano claranet and dance the fox trot waltz and veanees waltz

favorite anime are black butler soul eater fma brother hood and baccono

nice to meet ya

Offline Takeshi-San

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #623 on: August 14, 2012, 12:25:59 am »
Yo.
I'm actually an old member that really just lurked. Unfortunately I lost my old account so here I am again with my new one.
I like ponies and Keanu Reeves.
I'm sixteen, but fairly mature for my age.
Favorite anime is likely Lupin III, though I can't decide.
Super friendly and willing to talk to ya'll!
See you at con, and cosplay on!
K-Con '14 Plans
Sanji and Law - "One Piece" / Wolfwood - "Trigun" / Mako and Wan - "Legend of Korra"

Offline MadMoai

• Sailor Scout
    • My deviantart
« Reply #624 on: August 17, 2012, 04:56:50 pm »
I don't think I've properly introduced myself yet... even though I've been here for a week or so.

My name is Mad Moai but you can call me Moai. (I respond to Mad too, but I prefer Moai.)

I can't really pick my favorite anime/manga series off the top of my head. Usually I like the darker ones with some humor in them - right now I'm really into Wild Adapter and Dorohedoro.

I don't know how I pick characters to cosplay... I guess I just choose the characters whose place I'd like to be in for a day or two. (How fun would it be to have purple hair and sing for a living?) I also usually pick characters that are in pairs that naturally go together, e.x. I'm Austria from Hetalia because Austria and Hungary sort of go together (they used to be the same country). I would love to cosplay Wild Adapter or Dorohedoro but all of the characters in the former just wear normal street clothes and most of the characters in the latter wear masks that could easily creep somebody out if they didn't recognize it.

I also like Vocaloid a lot, even though it's not an anime.

At some point I would like to make myself a fursuit or some sort of other unique-looking cosplay, most likely of a Dragon Quest series monster.

I'm a teenager.

Uh... I'm also a Pokemon addict. Ehehe.

^I'm also starting to say "ehehe" too much.

My favorite cosplay that I have is my Hayate Gakupo because I made a lot of it myself and the shirt glows in the dark, which I think looks awesome... (I discovered this while hanging out in my friend's attic o_o )
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:58:08 pm by MadMoai »
Hmm.. gonna have to find out when I can next go to Kumoricon. Might not be until 2019.

Offline lanfanandsophie

• Oni
« Reply #625 on: September 15, 2012, 03:31:45 pm »
Hi! I'm a teenager somewhere between 13 and 16. I share this account with my older sister-I'm 'Lan Fan'.
My favorite series is Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood...the animation is so beautiful, and in the manga the drawings are is well. And the storyline...so complex-I like that.

I recently got into anime, though I've watched Hayao Miyazaki movies for a long time. I like writing, (I'm currently writing a steampunk novel and also working on a dystopian one) and acting. As you see, I like steampunk, and am a steampunk nerd.

I find cosplaying fun, because well, I've always liked dressing up. Kcon 2012 was my first con and I really enjoyed it.

Thats all I can think of for now.

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #626 on: September 15, 2012, 03:44:18 pm »
My name is Zoe (Y'all can call me Captn on here C: )

My first con was Kumoricon 2009, and since then I've been going to K-con every year. I've been to Sakuracon 2010, 2011, and I'm going to 2013.

I do cosplay, and I LOVE it. Since my first con, I've been cosplaying and I improve each time.

I love to draw and ACT. I hope to one day be an actress on TV/Movies >w<

There we go. I love talking >.<
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)
Hope to see you all then! <3

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #627 on: September 16, 2012, 05:54:18 am »
Welcome all, to our humble Kumoricon forums!

Make yourselves comfortable and feel free to socialize.  Remember to check the subforums for all your subforuming needs and ask a moderator or any friendly regular if there be anything you need.

We hope you enjoy your stay~
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline princess_of_zeal

• Catgirl
« Reply #628 on: September 26, 2012, 01:56:25 am »
Hmm...just realized I never properly introduced myself!  Shame on me!

You can call me:  Sheana, Sheen, Kitty, 18, Anaehs, Schala...just NOT "princess"

My favorite manga is Pet Shop of Horrors.

I like to cosplay a variety of characters and not all of them are anime/manga based.

I am currently 28.

I am nocturnal generally.

I plan to move to the Portland, OR area in next couple/few years.

I plan to make Kumoricon as often as possible.  (2012 was my first time but not my first con)

I like it here and plan to stick around.

I am very social (even though awkward at times) so feel free to chit chat, form cosplay groups with me and etc.

Offline Rika-chan

• Oni
« Reply #629 on: December 26, 2012, 01:33:33 am »
I haven't introduced myself yet so here I go...

I'm 22. Live in Portland.

I've been to Kumoricon twice in my life. Once when I was 13, and then another time when I was 14. I didn't stay that long though. I came with my mom both times just to go to the dealer room and then left. I'm hoping to meet people to be able to cosplay! I've wanted to cosplay for 8 years now and never got the chance to.

I kinda drifted out of the whole anime scene for a couple of years but now I am back in it (but Im not as obsessed as I use to be). I still enjoy anime from time to time.

On a random note, I kinda like Naruto but not that much...I always thought it wasn't that good of an anime, but for some reason I want to cosplay as their characters.

Anyways...Take care!
Cosplays for 2013:
Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
Kakashi (Naruto) - Maybe
Sasuke (Naruto) - Maybe
Sasori (Naruto)

And maybe more...
In case you haven't noticed, I'm indecisive :P

Offline bigdadytid

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • the russian facebook
« Reply #630 on: August 22, 2013, 08:40:21 am »
Introductions are always the polite way to start

<--Tid

-42, last of the full grown men

-currently live in Vancouver, WA.  Originally from Savannah, GA.  But have live in GA, NY, OK, IA, IL, TX, PA, GA (again), NC, OH

-this will be my first Kumoricon

-I would say that most would consider me a casual anime fan; my favorites include Ninja Scroll, Akira, The Last Exile, Gunsmith Cats, Hellsing, Kite, Golgo13, Desert Punk

-I'm pretty quiet and introverted

-I like rockabilly, psychobilly, punk and honkytonk music.  I like tattooed hussies, american V-8 powered hot rods, american V-twin motorcycles and any weapon that is belt-fed, air-cooled and crew served

-Oh, yeah, I'm an Asian redneck

greasy, tattooed asian trash

2014-auction staff
2013-roaming yojimbo

Offline nya

• Oni
    • Art Tumblr!
« Reply #631 on: August 26, 2013, 07:22:59 pm »
Heeeey everybody. Just decided on a whim to attend Kumoricon this year, and figured I oughta sign up on the forums.
I'm looking forward to the con! I've been working hard on my Princess Zelda cosplay. :)
Cosplaying Brawl/Twilight Princess Zelda this year! Keep an eye out!
My Art Tumblr

Offline Gintoki

• Oni
« Reply #632 on: October 06, 2013, 04:25:55 pm »
Hello,
my real name is James,
my current favorite series is Psycho Pass.
I'd love to cosplay something from Blue Exorcist or Fullmetal Alchemist.
I'm currently a sophomore at UW majoring in mathematics.
I love reading manga and fantasy novels, watching anime, or just chilling with friends.
Message me if you ever want to chat. ;)
"I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds."

Offline MemoSama

• Cabbit
« Reply #633 on: November 07, 2013, 05:46:53 pm »
hrmmmm~~~

Hello everyone o3o
My name is Memo! (mee-mo)
I'm currently 18 o3o
Urmm my favorite anime of this year is Aikatsu~
I enjoy playing video games, dressing up, helping people, acting, as well as (hopefully soon) working at maid cafes
As of 2014 it'll be my second year going to Kumoricon~
I hope I don't see too many Homestuck cosplays...I'm not a huge fan of it and got kinda depressed when I saw so much Homestuck... ;-;
I am currently a student at the University of Oregon, please say hello~ I could use some friends ;3;
My plans for *new* cosplay so far go as such:
Mint from Tokyo Mew Mew
Aida Riko from Kuroko No Basuke

please tell me if you are interested in cosplaying with me~ <3
~plans for 2015~
Makoto-Arabian
Janna -Forecast
Kotori - LoveLive!
Little Sister- Bioshock
Madame Red- Black Butler

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #634 on: November 07, 2013, 08:22:42 pm »
hrmmmm~~~

Hello everyone o3o
I'm currently 18 o3o
I enjoy playing video games, dressing up, helping people, acting, as well as (hopefully soon) working at maid cafes
I hope I don't see too many Homestuck cosplays...I'm not a huge fan of it and got kinda depressed when I saw so much Homestuck... ;-;
I am currently a student at the University of Oregon, please say hello~ I could use some friends ;3;
Mint from Tokyo Mew Mew

YOU!! IT'S YOU!!

(This is Jasonterror from coscom) lol I was bored coming on here and noticed the same user name haha

Offline MemoSama

• Cabbit
« Reply #635 on: November 07, 2013, 08:48:21 pm »
hrmmmm~~~

Hello everyone o3o
I'm currently 18 o3o
Mint from Tokyo Mew Mew

YOU!! IT'S YOU!!

(This is Jasonterror from coscom) lol I was bored coming on here and noticed the same user name haha
pfffffffffffft. HAI. I found a potential maid who is willing to help us out~ O3O
~plans for 2015~
Makoto-Arabian
Janna -Forecast
Kotori - LoveLive!
Little Sister- Bioshock
Madame Red- Black Butler

Offline RedEagleEX

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #636 on: January 02, 2014, 07:19:01 pm »

Hey everyone! I like to introduce myself. ^__^ My name is Lee and this year I want to make lots of new anime friends!
I don't really have a lot of them where I live (That or they are really good at hiding >_>) but I figured this place will be the best place to start making new friends!

For those that kind of recognize me from my avatar, I was staff at last year's Kumoricon. I was in the Video Game department as a regular staff. To be honest, it was the first time I attended Kumoricon and even more surprising, I ended up as staff kind of last minute. I really didn't know what to expect! ^_^;;; But I enjoyed it nonetheless and this year, I want to be a bit more involved then last year last minute jump.

I attend to apply again for Video Game Staff this year and I hope I get the position again! (I'll be attending the meeting in February so don't be shy to say Hi to me if you're attending too and let me know that you know me from this forum! XD)

Other then that, I hope to meet many of you guys there and maybe even enjoy it a bit more then I did last year by actually hanging out with people rather then being a loner most of the time as well as hiding in my hotel room and eating by myself for the first 2 days. T__T *shudders*

Anyways, I'll post a pic or two in the Post Your Pic thread and if we met last year at the convention (or worked together!) please don't hesitate to message me on here! I like to catch up with you guys!! ^___^

Offline carinoamizu

• Oni
« Reply #637 on: February 24, 2014, 12:49:42 pm »
Hi my name is Kili and I just joined out reach staff and Yojimbo this year.
My favorite anime right now is Needless
I am a huge book worm and nerdy weirdo
I hope to make some great friends here:)
Let's dance in The faerie ring all night long.

Offline Ezra

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #638 on: March 09, 2014, 12:58:01 pm »
Hi!

My name is Ezra. I'm nineteen and my first trip to Kumoricon was last summer, but I've been involved in the anime and cosplay community since junior high uwu

I love the Dangan Ronpa and Persona video games, and I like Free! and Kuroshitsuji and, like... well, I'll basically try anything. It's nice to meet all of you!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:04:27 pm by Ezra »
Christ, a signature? What is this, 2006?

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #639 on: April 22, 2014, 04:09:08 pm »
My name is Tom and my new job lets me use the internet all day long. Summer is the slow season at work and I am goign to try and reacquaint myself with the forums before this years con.

That way y'all won't just think I'm some random creeper when I'm filming things.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!

Offline Ambrosia

• Oni
« Reply #640 on: May 12, 2014, 12:20:05 am »
Ah hello everyone, I'm Amber, but you can call me Ambrosia or any of the names of my cosplays. That'd actually be awesome >u<;; But yeah um, I'm new to the cosplaying scene and I'm hoping to get really good at it one day. This will be my first Kumoricon; my last was Sakura Con up in Seattle. I was the Mikasa wearing a white jacket (was going for a casual look -;3;-) I'd love to get to know some folks before I go, so don't be afraid to say hi ouo/ I look forward to an awesome time at the con, can't wait!
TURN DOWN FOR (OSHA)WOTT??

Offline KingOfSassgard

• Sailor Scout
    • Instagram
« Reply #641 on: May 12, 2014, 10:53:32 pm »
Hello everyone, my name is Alex.
I am 17 and I come from the Portland area. My favorite anime this year is Black Lagoon. I love to cosplay/crossplay, however my main focus in life is horseback riding. I can talk about anything cosplay and fandom related or equine related, with any other subjects I am usually awkward. My user name and my Deviantart user name came from my Hetalia fan days, which I really regret because now I can't change it. Anyways, this will be my fourth year at Kumoricon and I'm very excited. I have a lot to do still and I'm hoping to get it all finished by the con. :) Last year I cosplayed Lady Loki and Denmark, they were fun and I'm going to cosplay Lady Loki again this year. Along with Lady Loki, I will be cosplaying: The Master, Will Graham, Tony the Talking Clock, Echo, Delphox, and Equius Zahhak. I've gone away from watching anime constantly and transferred that energy into T.V shows and Marvel comics.
Kumoricon will be the next con I plan to go to. :)
I would love to meet new people as well as hang out with my friends.
-
Also a couple of my friends and I have a cosplay group called "Odinsdoughnuts."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:48:09 pm by DasDeutsch »
Used to be DasDeutsch

Tumblr: http://the-king-of-sassgard.tumblr.com

Offline Mustard

• Oni
« Reply #642 on: August 19, 2014, 11:51:47 pm »
Yo I'm Mustard. I like all the stuff you people like, except I like weird video games. Been going to Kumorcon for a couple of years now (if you've seen a Minish Cap Link around, it was probably me), but I felt like joinin' the forum, just cuz.

Now fo some random stuff that I couldn't fit into that first paragraph
- I'm 15
- my favorite anime is Nichijou, closely followed by Mushi-shi
- my favorite game is Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (I am cosplaying as the main character this year)
- my real name ISN'T ACTUALLY MUSTARD

So yeah, hi.

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #643 on: September 04, 2014, 01:50:26 am »
So I wasn't sure where to put this so here seemed as good as any!

My name is Rachael and I am 24.

I started attending Kumoricon in 2006 and from 2007 to 2011 I had the pleasure of being one of the many staff members to serve the con community.
Due to life changes and all that comes with coming of age I took some time off from the convention scene and now I am back and eager to really get back into the swing of things.

Currently I am living in the Beaverton area. I love taking photographs of cosplay but this next year I would really like to step up and do some more cosplay of my own. (I have found it difficult in the past because I am a larger lady.)

I love all sorts of animes and am into new suggestions but my current favorite has to be Attack on Titan and my oldie but goodie is Sailor Moon.

I love videogames like Fallout 3/New Vegas, Skyrim, Bioshock (all three) amongst many others.

I am totally down to make new friends and really get back into this group. <3

This year (Kumo 2015) I really want to try and do some cosplay and I really want to be staff member again. So let the good times roll...

Needless to say I missed you guys and now I am back!

Offline AnimeEncyclopedia

• Cabbit
« Reply #644 on: July 04, 2015, 09:32:16 am »
Hi, I'm Clara. i'm 19 and i'm an Anime-Holic.

I started attending Kumoricon in 2009. And i don't regret it.

I live in Hazel Dell so if you're around there try and find me ;D

I love old-school anime, though i  usually cosplay as newish-school characters.

My favorite games are Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, Princess Maker 4 and Clue (SEGA Genesis version)

I can be a bit shy, but, i'd like to make new friends.

So, please regard me kindly.

Offline Turnpike

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #645 on: August 23, 2015, 08:28:44 pm »
First year at Kumori, and I'm working! Looking forward to this awesome four-day convention! :D
Kumoricon - Portland, Oregon / Exhibit Hall Manager (2015-present)
Nakakon - Overland Park, Kansas / Access Control Radio Dispatch (2014-present)
OMG!con - Paducah & Owensboro, Kentucky / Personnel and Operations Coordinator (2006-2014)

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #646 on: August 23, 2015, 09:31:58 pm »
Hey, I'm TheInsecureTaco, also go by Nugatory
My real name is Jace
Favourite anime at the moment is Daily Lives of High School Boys
This is my first time at a convention
This is my first time cosplaying
I'm awkward
I just realized how much I love to make props
Um
Im turning 16 soon
I used to be a model
I have a phobia of computer viruses

Offline vampvoid

• Oni
    • tumblr
« Reply #647 on: October 24, 2016, 03:50:44 pm »
Heya! This thread is kinda old but I figured I'd post anyway !

I'm Mason and I'm currently a sophomore in highschool. I've been to Kumoricon in 2014 and I'm returning this year!
I'm not super into anime, but a convention is a convention. I do enjoy older anime like cowboy bebop, neon genesis evangelion, and fooly cooly.
I'm also a huuuge art nerd and would probably die for musical theatre.

I'll be going all 3 days to the con wearing my fursuit "Flint'
He's a dragon thing that sort of resembles a donkey haha

Hope to see you there!
xxxxxxxxxxx
x↳ mason
x↳ he/him
x↳ cool dude
xxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Usagichan

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • Google+
« Reply #648 on: November 03, 2016, 02:31:59 am »
I probably introduced myself years ago... but...

I'm Bunny! Or Ash, if you'd prefer. I love anime, manga, studying other cultures, conventions, gaming, role-playing, art, music, reading all sorts of literature, and a bunch more. I would love to get to know people more. If you love anime/manga/Japanese culture/Kumoricon, you're awesome... :D

See you at future conventions, everyone!
~ Bunny ~
Assistant Director of Infrastructure
Formerly Yojimbo Office Coordinator, Yojimbo Dispatch Coordinator, Yojimbo, and Con Suite Staff.