Author Topic: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~  (Read 305912 times)

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
Re: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~
« Reply #500 on: May 24, 2010, 06:11:34 pm »
Nice to meet you, I'm Katie :D
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Borzoi_Feet

• Sailor Scout
    • Fanart on Deviant Art
« Reply #501 on: May 24, 2010, 10:03:31 pm »
Hello, my name is Borzoi Feet. I'm rather embarrassed considering how long I've been on the internet, but never talked on a forum before (especially odd since I'm on DA 24/7).I don't have a favorite anime/manga/game/book/movie, but I love Kazuya Minekura's art, Shadow of the Colossus is a dream and I have the worst weakness for parodies. I am hoping this year to be both Lithuania from APH and Leonardo Da Vinci from Assassin's Creed. I will be partnering up with a friend who will go to Kumoricon for her first time, and I really hope she gets as wonderful as an experience like I had with this con.

I got myself an account last year (and haven't touched it since, sad yes?) because I kept being told that a lot of fun/free events are also planned throughout the year and I know there are other APH fans/events out there. I saw you guys last year and I was at a complete shock at how many people knew the series (ignorant much?). I wish to get to know my fellow Oregon con goers, have fun and possibly build new friendships (yes it's cliché, hush)!

Please feel free to treat me like a complete newbie to the world of forums, hopefully I learn how this works soon enough and won't feel as shy or left out.  :P
For all your stupid fandom comic needs: http://lilithnanhart.deviantart.com/

Offline thesirensings

• Catgirl
« Reply #502 on: May 25, 2010, 10:57:43 am »
Well, hello there! I'm Stephanie, but I have many other names such as Ed, Spaz, you with the face, that girl that can't use her indoor voice, and that one chick who doesn't act her age. :'D No one really calls me Siren anymore, this account was created before I came up with a better name: Spaztastic. I'm 20, but I don't look or act like it. I keep expecting magical fairies or elves or perhaps dancing pocky sticks to pop up and tell me that there was a mistake with my birth certificate. I currently have that tomato song from Hetalia stuck in my head, despite knowing very little about the actual series. I'm usually the one who likes the series no has heard of, like Noein, Heat Guy J, and After School Nightmare. Final Fantasy IX is far superior to the others, especially X-2 and VIII, no matter what the fanboys say. I dance primarily in the kitchen when I'm supposed to be doing the dishes, I'm trying to get a job and move out, and I love wearing shoes in the house.

I think that's a sufficient introduction, don't you? ^^

Every breath you take and every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU.

Offline Chibi_Kyo_chan

• Oni
« Reply #503 on: May 28, 2010, 10:13:39 pm »
Yoness My name is Britany
I am an Avid Cosplayer my past cosplays are Tifa, Yuna, Bubbles, and my current one is Simca :D
My favorite Anime at the moment happens to be Paradise Kiss however I'm starting to lean toward Speed Grapher ...
I'm originally from the east coast, but moved here to Oregon about a month ago...
I am 19 years old and I live In Waldport I'm hoping that attending this con will help with me making new friends. :DDD
RANDOM FACT! I just got a new tattoo and it's the heartless symbol from Kingdomhearts! :o

Super nerd I am :DDD

Anyone who plays WoW should talkk to meeee :DDD

Offline Trash Can Ninja

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #504 on: July 06, 2010, 05:01:44 am »
Hello, my name is Borzoi Feet. I'm rather embarrassed considering how long I've been on the internet, but never talked on a forum before (especially odd since I'm on DA 24/7).I don't have a favorite anime/manga/game/book/movie, but I love Kazuya Minekura's art, Shadow of the Colossus is a dream and I have the worst weakness for parodies. I am hoping this year to be both Lithuania from APH and Leonardo Da Vinci from Assassin's Creed. I will be partnering up with a friend who will go to Kumoricon for her first time, and I really hope she gets as wonderful as an experience like I had with this con.

I got myself an account last year (and haven't touched it since, sad yes?) because I kept being told that a lot of fun/free events are also planned throughout the year and I know there are other APH fans/events out there. I saw you guys last year and I was at a complete shock at how many people knew the series (ignorant much?). I wish to get to know my fellow Oregon con goers, have fun and possibly build new friendships (yes it's cliché, hush)!

Please feel free to treat me like a complete newbie to the world of forums, hopefully I learn how this works soon enough and won't feel as shy or left out.  :P

*HUGGLES* I know how that feels...>.<; believe me....Welcome and enjoy!

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #505 on: July 06, 2010, 10:22:14 am »
It's awesome to see new forum goers :D
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Dead Man Walking

• Oni
« Reply #506 on: July 10, 2010, 02:05:04 pm »
Hi I'm Tyler Um...I just started getting into anime alot more this last like year.
My said girlfriend - Trash Can Ninja - has helped with that. lol
Um I love Death Note and starting to read Gravtaion. #>.<#
Um I was hopeing to go to k con as L this year but my fanciness are not stable right now.
So it will have to wait.
Did you say Sugar? O3O

Offline Akemi_Idane

• Cabbit
    • My cos.com!
« Reply #507 on: July 22, 2010, 05:09:47 pm »
Hello there universe! I would like it if whoever took my fabric scissors would be so kind as to give them back. Thanks.

My real name's Emily and I actually live in the Bay Area of California (Home of the great sun master. BOW TO OUR VITAMIN D).
However, my grand-parental units live in Portland, so I'm traveling up this year for a con with free lodging! ;D
This will be my second con ever, and my first was Fanime, which was pretty fun when I figured out how to do it right.
I'm going as Dita (Chobits, and I have no Zima! D:) and Numbuh 3 (Codename - KND).
I'm hoping to meet people to creep upon when I go up to my grandparents' during the rest of the year. So...there. :)
I'm mostly on my cosplay.com account (if you're on there, I have this icon and name) but I'll try to post on here...
I'm really looking for a photographer to get some pictures of Dita and my friend's Chii for me, since no Chobits or CLAMP photoshoot exists as of yet. If you've got some time to kill during the day, let me know!
Thank you! ^-^

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #508 on: August 05, 2010, 02:17:46 am »
Hello to all of you new Kumoricon Forum memberrrs~ :3
I'm Shay, and I like people, so you should PM me and be my friend if you want. c:

Offline RokusasuKun

• Cabbit
    • Tumblah~
« Reply #509 on: August 11, 2010, 10:07:12 pm »
'Ello there, even though I'm like...massively behind, I'm Ellis ^.^;
I'm sixteen, and even though I may technically be female, I'm at heart a boy, and that I'm gay and in my past relationship, I guess I was labled as seme(now I know why, looking back on it XD). A bit confusing, but...it's like the cliche 'a boy in a girl's body' :)
This'll be my second con-going, pretty stoked about that, and all together I've done...two cosplays. Very simple though, Haruhi (the first appearence Haruhi) from Ouran High School Host Club and...L from Death Note *laaaaame~ |D*. But I'm one of those cosplayers who's all "I wanna do this!" but never...do or get around to it. I was supposed to be Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2 this year, but...eh ^.^;

Um...besides me being shy and having a fear of horses and needles, I'm a musician (flute, guitar, vocals, percussion, trumpet, etc...) and very...spontaneous sometimes. Friendly when I'm comfortable around people, and I'm a pretty chill dude to say the least. I love narwhals and being geeky and rainbows and probably more flamboyantly gay than what's good for the average person, and I'm not afraid to try to cheer someone up.

And...I'm not so sure of what else to say ^.^;

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #510 on: August 13, 2010, 02:24:25 pm »
Heeeey, gaizzzz.
My name is Tasha...Or Mew, for a nickname.
I'm 13 years old and I go to high school. : P
My favorite series, of all time, is DragonBall Z. I own all the episodes and movies. Including Dragon Ball and DragonBall GT. >_>
I love to cosplay...Currently, I have no official people I like to cosplay as.
I like to dance, sing, draw, and all that good stuff.

I like to meet new people.
PM me. I will love you forever.
:3c

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #511 on: August 13, 2010, 02:29:22 pm »
Welcome, Ellis and Tasha!...or Roku and Mew. ;3

Go on the forums a lot, and you'll make some great friends. If you ever want to hang out with someone, just post a topic, and odds are people would love to! You guys sound pretty chill.

Hope you all have a great Kumoricon this year, and if you have any questions...well don't ask me, since I'm an idiot. XD

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #512 on: August 13, 2010, 02:31:41 pm »
Woah....Megan not being completely dumb for once? :'O
What's happening to the world...

I'M SHAY AND LIKE I SAID, I WANNA BE YOUR GUYS'S FRIENDS. ;u;
If you'll let me hurdur

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #513 on: August 13, 2010, 02:43:50 pm »
HEY SHAY IS AN EVEN BIGGER IDIOT THEN ME

don't talk to her, and try to avoid eye contact

Offline Mew*Haruko

• Chibi
    • My YouTube. Subscribe! <3
« Reply #514 on: August 13, 2010, 03:02:55 pm »
Woah....Megan not being completely dumb for once? :'O
What's happening to the world...

I'M SHAY AND LIKE I SAID, I WANNA BE YOUR GUYS'S FRIENDS. ;u;
If you'll let me hurdur

HAI. I WANNA BE YER FRIEND.
DERPDERP.

xDDD
Perfect example of idiocy, right there.

Offline DancingDemyx

• Oni
    • Facebooook
« Reply #515 on: August 26, 2010, 09:51:04 am »
HAI GAIZ.

So, I'm Macki! =]
I'm eighteen years old, this'll be my third year at Kumoricon, and my fifth convention total.
I've cosplayed as Tifa of Advent Children, Suigintou of Rozen Maiden (which was a bit of a fail due to not having a wig), a random lolita, and I've got Marluxia to debut this year.
Uhm...Hm. At the current moment, I'm attending culinary school in Portland...Guess which one! ;D I spend my spare time baking, watching anime (mainly of the yaoi variety P:), planning cosplays, and sleeping. I sleep. A lot. Yeah.
My current favorite animes are Junjou Romantica, Yakitate!! Japan, Lovely Complex, and Toradora.
I have an addiction to plushies, voice acting, and most anything adorable.
I also love to meet new people. HINT HINT.<3

PM me or something, mmkay~?

Offline tarutaru

• Oni
    • my mixi
« Reply #516 on: August 31, 2010, 02:25:12 am »
Hey,
My real name is Nik.  23 years old and new to Portland!
My fav series are Code Geass, Akagi, Zero's Familiar, and Death Note.  The rest all suck!!! jk xD
I'm an ordained pentecostal preacher and am possessed by a certain passion to minister the holy spirit!
I'm also above average computer savvy ;D

What else?  Nice to meet you all.  I know a little Japanese, and I can use the kaomoji dictionary!

日本語わちょっと (=´∇`=)
 はじめましたw
ニックです(´・ω・`)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 03:45:36 am by tarutaru »
baka inu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HentaiAttack

• Oni
    • Facebook
« Reply #517 on: September 08, 2010, 04:04:27 am »
Sorry I joined after 2010's con...

Alan
I like to Dance and get active.
Beasts of Hentai: Con Crew

I'm currently reading so much crap that I can even begin to name them.

Somewhat stopped watching anime's though. I really prefer to read them if it's available.

I like to cosplay as a yellow maid.
Beasts of Hentai:
Anime Evo2010- Open battle: Complete
Sakura con2010- Novice cosplay contest: Complete
Akicon 2009- Dance Battle: 2nd. :(

Offline Sploosh67

• Oni
    • Twitta ;)
« Reply #518 on: September 08, 2010, 06:09:58 pm »
Hey everybody I'm Louis ^-^

I was at this years con actually but never bothered making a profile :P

I was Simon from Gurren Lagann the whole time. It was actually my first con (my friend helped me with EVERYTHING. Even made my cosplay (excelent job too. Jacket looks like it was from the distributor :D))

Other than that, I read One Piece, thought Dragon Ball Z was e x t r e m e l y slow (go ahead kill me) and Toradora is by far my favorite anime ^-^ other than that, I'm super new to this whole thing :) I thought the con was amazing! People recognizing me and me pointing out people I actually knew who they were, awesome stuff :) can't wait to attend another (once I aquire a Howl cosplay :D)

Offline StarryShay

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #519 on: September 08, 2010, 06:20:01 pm »
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS LOUIS~~~! > u <
I'm Shay, and I shall be your tour guide here, hurdur.
But you already know me, so WELCOME WELCOME.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #520 on: September 09, 2010, 06:48:56 am »
It's been a while since I've been on and I'm seeing a lot of new faces, so rather than trying to figure out who everyone is I'll just re-introduce myself (again).

I'm Charlie, but most people call me Tofu.  If neither of those are unique enough for me, you can call me The Chillest Bro you Know.

I'm a Math/Psyche student at PSU.  I'm a condescending, pretentious, terrible person, but hopefully not to you.  I'm an ex-mod on the forums and I've staffed 8 times at 4 different cons (GameStorm, MEW Con, Kumoricon, and Sakuracon).  My first con was Kumoricon 2005 or 2006, and this recent Kumoricon was my 12th convention and the first I've been to as just an attendee in over 2 years.  I'm not really into anime, manga, cosplay, or japanese culture, but I enjoy gaming, good company, and meeting attractive women, which is why I go to conventions.  I'm a total jerk to everyone and I highly recommend avoiding me if you can. ^^
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline angel of music

• Oni
« Reply #521 on: September 10, 2010, 01:07:20 am »
Hewwo!!

I'm Angel, or Julia. :3

You may have seen me wandering around at the Con. Saturday i wasnt cosplaying, but sun and monday you may of seen me wandering around as a Fem-Sasuke from Shippuuden. My bf's friend and i have planned that next year, we're going as my sig and avi. :3 yea.. i'm gonna be sexy Sebastian.

Umm... i like Kuroshitsuji and Kingdom Hearts... The Kingdom hearts pj party made the con soooo epic for me!!! I loved it! (was sooo happy i ended up getting in!)

uh, that's all i can think of.. tired at the moment and wanting to go back to reading my Kuroshitsuji fan fic. <3

sigs and avi made by me

Offline Moriko Aikibo

• Cabbit
    • Phantasy Town
« Reply #522 on: September 13, 2010, 03:53:32 am »
Hi people. I've been here for a while, but I stopped getting on because I don't know anyone... I'm back now! Anyway.... I know ABOUT many of you peoples from Cloudy or whatever you call her. So, yeah... Hi everyone!

Offline XsweetsliceX

• Oni
« Reply #523 on: September 15, 2010, 07:41:55 pm »
Oops! DX i didn't notice this thread here so i made my own accidentally.

i'll just copy-past my info here!

So my name is Ray, but I go by XsweetsliceX on the intenet!

I went to kumoicon for the fist time this year and I thought it was amazing! my friend dragged me along to the forum meetup panel and i said i would make a forum account so i am!

I love video games so much (they are my life lol) so you all should recommend some to me or give me your gamertag or something.

I hope hope to get to know all of you better, you all seemed pretty cool!

Offline Classy Viking

• Chibi
    • My Random the Thoughts through the Days
« Reply #524 on: September 15, 2010, 08:22:38 pm »
Eh, I suppose I could do this.

The Name's Arrison, but you can just call me by my forum name.
I've been going to Kumoricon since 2008, and been posting since the Summer of 2009. I try to be a Bro most the time. I don't really care for forum recognition, so I don't really post unless I have some to contribute. I hate most, if not all, MOE anime. I cosplay whatever, and doesn't afraid of anything.

If you try to add me on Facebook, and I ingore you, it's cause I don't like you. But feel free to follow me on twitter.

Lastly, I **** love the word filter.
BUNCH OF BABY DUCKS
SEEND THEM TO THE MOON~

Junior Cadet of the TD BRO CHAD

My [Censored] belong to Nikki J

oslapedo

« Reply #525 on: September 15, 2010, 08:43:04 pm »
How the **** can you love such an infernal thing. AND YOU HATE MOE, AHAHAHA.

Anyhoo, pleasure to meet you Mr. Classy Viking sir.

Offline Nando-KiT

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #526 on: September 15, 2010, 09:06:16 pm »
i didnt realy pay attention to this but now that i see it...      i is McKinzy, i tex this way cuz i can. Im 17 turning 18 in 8 months. Went to kcon 08 and last year. U might of saw me. I was the canada and polar bear wit the free hug sign. I plan on bein Xaldin from KH. Russia and Canada from APH and the polar bear that belongs to Canada. I love sweets and coffee like crazy, the same with texen. I love yaoi! Sorry. I love art and to draw and sculpt and am currently attending MAA. Milwakie Acedmy of the Arts. I like to meet new ppl and such. Feel free to pm me. Im always on here
It all started with the knee.

mascot art belongs to Elaine Huang and Jacqueline Taylor

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #527 on: September 15, 2010, 09:12:02 pm »
Oops! DX i didn't notice this thread here so i made my own accidentally.

i'll just copy-past my info here!

So my name is Ray, but I go by XsweetsliceX on the intenet!

I went to kumoicon for the fist time this year and I thought it was amazing! my friend dragged me along to the forum meetup panel and i said i would make a forum account so i am!

I love video games so much (they are my life lol) so you all should recommend some to me or give me your gamertag or something.

I hope hope to get to know all of you better, you all seemed pretty cool!
Fist time?  I LOVE FIST TIME!

Welcome to the forums...where every time is fisty time. :3

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #528 on: September 16, 2010, 04:59:42 pm »
Well...

I go by Dan.
I tend to lean toward sci-fi anime (Bebop, Big O, GitS, Ergo). The screen name is from King of Thorn.
I struggled for a while to cosplay, thinking i might be too old (23), but going as Hei this year, I think I will be doing it regardless of what other people think.
I found out that I have a novice knack for homemade cosplay, and so in the future, I'll try and go as anything that challenges my arts and crafts ability :)

Going to PCC rock creek and working part time @ UPS.

Trying my best not to lurk.
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #529 on: September 18, 2010, 10:25:59 pm »
Sorry I joined after 2010's con...

Alan
I like to Dance and get active.
Beasts of Hentai: Con Crew

I'm currently reading so much crap that I can even begin to name them.

Somewhat stopped watching anime's though. I really prefer to read them if it's available.

I like to cosplay as a yellow maid.
I would be more then glad to be your tour guides lol ;)

China bound!!!

Offline KTspazztastic

• Oni
« Reply #530 on: September 26, 2010, 06:38:46 pm »
The name is Krystina, but I go by KT.

I am ~Boogiepop~'s little sister.

17 years young.

Not into tons of anime, but the ones I am into are either adorable, weird or trippy.

I enjoy cosplaying because dressing up is too much fun.

Haven't gone to a con for almost two years.

Going to K-con this year as the Red Princess and Kim Pine.

Yay :D

Red Princess- Fat Princess, Kim Pine- Scott Pilgrim, Hinako- King of Fighters

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #531 on: September 26, 2010, 06:49:08 pm »
It's been a while since I checked out this thread. Welcome to all. And to the penecostal preacher. OOOH You PEACHES THE HOLY WORD OF GOD!?! Cosplay church would definiotely be the place for you.

I'm a non-practicing Catholic myself. But I have the utmost love and respect for Christianity so  you can be rest asssured I'll Never disrespect you or your faith. More power to you brother!
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline mini-man

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #532 on: November 01, 2010, 06:25:03 pm »
Dood I've been on here for like a year and a half and still haven't introduced myself but better late then never I guess! :3

My name is Mikal (Mai-cole) But just call me mini-man I respond to it better! :}D

My favorite series is Sonic the Hedgehog I've been playing his games since I was old enough to hold a controller (so like 18 years lol) so I'm kind of a gamer.

What I like to cosplay well every thing I mean I was a hunter (Left 4 Dead) For Halloween for Christ sake!

Personality wise I'm very random and upbeat with a deep hatred for normality! :n

And that's about it so yeah.
You may not realise it but you already know me.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #533 on: November 02, 2010, 01:50:37 pm »
Dood I've been on here for like a year and a half and still haven't introduced myself but better late then never I guess! :3

My name is Mikal (Mai-cole) But just call me mini-man I respond to it better! :}D

My favorite series is Sonic the Hedgehog I've been playing his games since I was old enough to hold a controller (so like 18 years lol) so I'm kind of a gamer.

Sounds like you would get along great with my daughter.  She doesn't visit the KCon forums, but she does have a Deviant Art site you could visit.  She goes by the name of Rally the Cheetah.  You may have seen her here at KCon in the Silver the Hedgehog mascot costume.  She loves everything Sonic!   ;D  Check out her Halloween pumpkin stencils & pics.
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #534 on: November 02, 2010, 05:16:35 pm »
DUDE, HE HAS SO MUCH TROPHIES ON THE PS3 IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Offline mini-man

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #535 on: November 02, 2010, 08:36:17 pm »
>:3

Offline NARUNIK

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #536 on: November 02, 2010, 08:41:09 pm »
lol. I meant in a good way btw.

Offline mini-man

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #537 on: November 02, 2010, 08:43:41 pm »
@naunik: Is kewl. :3

@Wuntvor: really kewl tell to send me a message on devi I'm mini-man92.

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #538 on: November 02, 2010, 09:00:05 pm »
I am Krystyn but most call me Kiki, I have so far made most of my cosplay (except one)
my favorite anime is Kanon but my favorite cartoon is Adventure time :D
this was the first time Ive been to Kumori con and I had a great time ^^

Offline mini-man

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #539 on: November 02, 2010, 09:24:17 pm »
HIya kiki!

Offline Maiku

• Sailor Scout
    • Octavian Cosplay
« Reply #540 on: November 02, 2010, 09:42:44 pm »
I am Michael, but most just call me Maiku. 

I'm 27 and have been going to con, cosplaying, etc for ten years now.  Been a fan of anime since I was 11 (blessings to my uncle and his copy of Akira).  I've cosplayed off and on over the years.

Favorite animes are Eva, Akira, Cowboy Beebop, and Spice and Wolf.  I'll give most series a chance, at least three eps to see if its something I'll enjoy.

Been to the last four Kumori-cons, really enjoy the con (thought I am excited about leaving the hotel it was at the last two).

Eeto, recently went back to college (PCC) and am going to be moving down to Portland shortly... I think that should about cover introductions!

2012 Kumo

Dad - Homestuck / Yukimura - Brave 10 / Captain Marvelous - Gokaiger / Flame Prince - Adventure Time

See some of my work: http://www.facebook.com/OctavianCosplay

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #541 on: November 02, 2010, 10:03:29 pm »
HIya kiki!
Why hello there! Nice to meet you too :3

Offline mini-man

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #542 on: November 02, 2010, 10:06:45 pm »
Well my intro is like 5 post's up so have you been to k-con before?

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #543 on: November 02, 2010, 10:13:31 pm »
No this was my first time :3 I had a blast it was so fun.
This is also the second time I have ever been to a con my first one was Sakura con this year.
I dressed up as Yukki,Tifa,and a Monster hunter >:D

Offline mini-man

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #544 on: November 02, 2010, 10:15:24 pm »
Were you in the glomp circle?

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #545 on: November 09, 2010, 01:43:33 pm »
I was only in the glomp circle for Sakura con ^^

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #546 on: November 09, 2010, 11:17:17 pm »
Monster hunter >:D
You are my favourite cosplayer ever because of this.

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #547 on: November 09, 2010, 11:18:29 pm »
Monster hunter >:D
You are my favourite cosplayer ever because of this.

Lol awesome! Do you play monster hunter? Also if so what ones?

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #548 on: November 09, 2010, 11:25:44 pm »
All of the PSP ones.  Was playing MHFU for the last year or so but my save disappeared so I went back to my MHP2ndG save.  I think I talked to you a bit at Kumoricon and Akicon; I was the guy with the mandolin, also, Jesus Miku.

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #549 on: November 09, 2010, 11:30:55 pm »
Did you have a tie dye shirt? Er hmmm were you in the uhm speed dAting at Kumoricon? Also my current is monster hunter freedom unite ^^ I'm trying to fight the tigerex >< it's irritating