Author Topic: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~  (Read 305871 times)

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
Re: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~
« Reply #450 on: November 18, 2009, 04:19:36 pm »
Hi there! I'm Hailey, but mostly people on here call me Demony~

We're all friendly so don't be afraid to talk~

I'm happy to meet you and I hope your con experiences are funnn!~
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #451 on: November 20, 2009, 06:19:16 pm »
Hey, Narcotize!
I'm Soundninja12~
You can call me Soundy, Sarge, Rebel, or Katie.
Whatever floats your boat!~

I can't wait to get to know you!
Stay online lots and lots so we can become buds, mmm 'kay?!
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #452 on: November 21, 2009, 06:51:02 am »
I'm Tom.
Hi.
Welcome welcome welcome.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline devyrae

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #453 on: November 21, 2009, 03:02:48 pm »
Wow so many new people :o Welcome~! ;D

I thought id popst here again since ive been kinda dead on the fourms since Kumoricon...It kinda happens every year since its so hecktic for me after cons, school wise mostly. But now that everythings in order im able to go on here again and start working my cosplays finally!
Right now im planning to go to Sakuracon for sure with my girlfriend and maybe AX if i have the money...

Soooo yeah hello all! If anyone remembers me.. ^^"""""
Kumoricon 13 plans:
Ari -Okage Shadow King
Axel -Kingdom Hearts
Ash -Pokemon
Nick -L4D2

https://www.facebook.com/Need4Things
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Devysisk-Modeling-Page/496336850429477

Offline Kisitiene

• Bunnygirl
    • Miniskirts Anonymous DA
« Reply #454 on: November 22, 2009, 11:15:20 am »
Wow...I just realized I never did this when I came to the forums. XP
Better late than never, yes?

Well...Hi! 8D I'm Kisitiene (key-stan) but yall can call me Kris. Kisitiene is my Mayaan name I aquired in 6th grade Social Studies. Kisi is another nickname on here which is said 'keys.' Yes, like the things for your house or car...
Anyways! I'm 18...B-day is 10/4 (hahaha, I get it. D8<).
Um...yeah...stuffs...
I'm a high school senior and I live in Washington. I am a student of ADV Drama and both Senior Class Secretary and ASB Publicist for my Student Council (called Leadership here...). I am the VP of Speech on our Speech and Debate team and I compete in both High School and College tournaments. I don't do debate cause most people can't stand me and my style. XP I prefer speech anyways.
I do...stuffs...
I plan to double major Theatre and English/Creative Writing/Writing in College and I plan to be a writer/actor/something relevant.
I am current a VA and Main Writer for a Voice Drama called Guided by Grievances which has yet to come out. >.>
I VA main female Natalie and will be my own daugher in season two.

I just finished with a school play where I was a mime and one of our other actresses got Swine Flu so I doubled as her role. Our next school play is Greece and I'm excited even though I can't sing. I want to get singing lessons but they're kinda pricey. :/
So yeah...that's Kris... I spend my life on my computer typing or doing school work. My world revolves around writing and theatre and no one will ever change that~<3

:: Schedule ::
Mon-Fri : School (8-2)
Thurs : Art Club (2-4)
Fri : Debate Club (2-4)

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #455 on: November 23, 2009, 05:04:01 am »
Nice to greet you.
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline Sofa-Chan

• Oni
« Reply #456 on: January 01, 2010, 12:48:27 pm »
Hiya! My name is Sophia, but everyone calls me Sofa! Uhm, i'm moving to Oregon this summer, so I figured i'd get on the forums and try to make some friends!
Uhm, I like anime, but not the frou frou lovey lovey kind that most girls my age like, I like the blood and guts, creepy-little-girls-killing-people kind. Like Higurashi! ^_^ Uhm, I don't really know what else to say, so yeah! ^_^
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 05:01:28 pm by Sofa-Chan »

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #457 on: January 01, 2010, 01:22:42 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Sofa~chan! =D
I'd also like to give you a "before-you-get-to-Oregon", Welcome to Oregon~
I hope to see you around the forums, and possibly at Kumori-con.
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #458 on: January 01, 2010, 05:41:13 pm »
(Chuckles wickedly) How deliciously creepy! Hello Sofa-chan I'm Animeman73 an adult and an anime fan. Welcome to the forums, and let me give you a premptive welcome to Oregon.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Sakurakisser

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #459 on: January 01, 2010, 11:27:34 pm »
Hello everyone!
I go by Sakurakisser real name is Regina
I'm 21, married and living in NE Portland~
I am also a pin-chink aka pinay chinese. XD
I've been living here for about two years or more.
I work for Nordstrom and I also bake.
I am "blind" at the moment since my glasses broke.
I'm blonde atm but going for pink hair soon..
I'm new to Kumoricon.. but I do hope to join the staff.
Got an acquaintance who went last year as an attendee, i think he is a regular attendee.. not really sure since his my hubby's friend. uhmm well
I love many kinds of anime like school days, nana, claymore and best of ouran high school host club<3 and many more.. Right now I am watching Sora no Otoshimono and something else.. its slipping my mind. I think I have watched way too many animes.. mangas are good too. i think sofa-chan you might like read doubt. its a gutsy kinda manga.. hmm but not so gutsy more trippy I think. oh speaking of gutsy Fairytale fights is uber amazing.. I love that game. I get my anime/japanese influences by my sister (she cosplays, attends expos, sketches, etc etc.) and my husband (collects series of animes in his external hard drives ).. majority is my sister.. she is in a maid cafe staff that works around with anime expo in LA. I like cute things. I love sushi! Everyone go to Saburo's for sushi.. like giant sushi -drools- hmm I guess that is enough rambling on my behalf. ^ 0 ^
"Be what you would seem to be or, if you'd like it put more simply. Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared"

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #460 on: January 02, 2010, 12:05:24 pm »
Hello Sakurakisser. I'm Animeman73. Although I'm not one of the staff I've been at Kumnoricon for the past four years. Welcome to the forums lass. All my best to you and the Mr.

Offline Sofa-Chan

• Oni
« Reply #461 on: January 02, 2010, 02:51:27 pm »
Hello everyone!
I go by Sakurakisser real name is Regina
I'm 21, married and living in NE Portland~
I am also a pin-chink aka pinay chinese. XD
I've been living here for about two years or more.
I work for Nordstrom and I also bake.
I am "blind" at the moment since my glasses broke.
I'm blonde atm but going for pink hair soon..
I'm new to Kumoricon.. but I do hope to join the staff.
Got an acquaintance who went last year as an attendee, i think he is a regular attendee.. not really sure since his my hubby's friend. uhmm well
I love many kinds of anime like school days, nana, claymore and best of ouran high school host club<3 and many more.. Right now I am watching Sora no Otoshimono and something else.. its slipping my mind. I think I have watched way too many animes.. mangas are good too. i think sofa-chan you might like read doubt. its a gutsy kinda manga.. hmm but not so gutsy more trippy I think. oh speaking of gutsy Fairytale fights is uber amazing.. I love that game. I get my anime/japanese influences by my sister (she cosplays, attends expos, sketches, etc etc.) and my husband (collects series of animes in his external hard drives ).. majority is my sister.. she is in a maid cafe staff that works around with anime expo in LA. I like cute things. I love sushi! Everyone go to Saburo's for sushi.. like giant sushi -drools- hmm I guess that is enough rambling on my behalf. ^ 0 ^

Oooo! I'll have to check it out! And welcome to the forums! ^_^

Offline Akako110

• Cabbit
« Reply #462 on: January 03, 2010, 01:18:38 pm »
Hajimemashite,
My real name is Tara,
I really enjoy the devil may cry series, Rurouni Kenshin, Toto!: the wonderful adventure and more...
This year I've convinced my brother to cosplay with me from DMC3, (again.)
I am 16 going on 17...
And ya,

douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

"Always expect the worse, that way you'll never be surprised."

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #463 on: January 04, 2010, 09:07:21 pm »
O_O
I am starting to love that I wasn't at MEW

Hajimemashite,
My real name is Tara,
I really enjoy the devil may cry series, Rurouni Kenshin, Toto!: the wonderful adventure and more...
I am 16 going on 17...
And ya,

XD

It is going to be...

Offline Griff_the_dragoon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #464 on: January 04, 2010, 09:11:28 pm »
Well alot of ya have seen me around but ya
I am Ted, but plz call me Griff (I hate Ted)
I get bored easily and would love if people would chip in to help cure my boredom ^-^
thank you

China bound!!!

Offline Akako110

• Cabbit
« Reply #465 on: January 05, 2010, 07:39:18 am »
O_O

Hajimemashite,
My real name is Tara,
I am 16 going on 17...
And ya,

XD

Why?..

"Always expect the worse, that way you'll never be surprised."

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #466 on: January 05, 2010, 12:57:37 pm »
Hello Tara and Ted I'm Animeman73, it's nice to meet you. If you'd ever be interested in a little Role Playing on the forums come check out my thread the Guild of Seeker Mages.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #467 on: January 05, 2010, 07:57:07 pm »
O_O

Hajimemashite,
My real name is Tara,
I am 16 going on 17...
And ya,

XD

Why?..

Sound of music, dahling xD
It is going to be...

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #468 on: January 05, 2010, 08:10:04 pm »
Well lets see, I'm a sucker for the red headed ladies, ladies with a good smile.... oh, not that kind of introduction haha.

No but seriously,

My name is charles, charlie, chuck, or any variations thereof.
I guess I've also went by various nicknames, yellow, sally, you know stranger stuff. I'm 24 years old, looking forward to 25 because I think a quarter century will be awesome! I like anime, but very few that I've seen, I seem to be a glutton for punishment and choose alot of bad ones.

I was adopted as a child, at age 12 and moved to a small town called drain, in oregon, a town of 1100 people, I made alot of friends as I still do because I'm just that awesome, but I never fit in there. Now I live in eugene, which is cool, but kind of boring.Anyways if anyone wants to know more, you obviously can contact me.

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #469 on: January 05, 2010, 08:12:38 pm »
Well lets see, I'm a sucker for the red headed ladies, ladies with a good smile.... oh, not that kind of introduction haha.

No but seriously,

I guess I've also went by various nicknames, yellow, sally, you know stranger stuff. I'm 24 years old, looking forward to 25 because I think a quarter century will be awesome! I like anime, but very few that I've seen, I seem to be a glutton for punishment and choose alot of bad ones.

I was adopted as a child, at age 12 and moved to a small town called drain, in oregon, a town of 1100 people, I made alot of friends as I still do because I'm just that awesome, but I never fit in there. Now I live in eugene, which is cool, but kind of boring.Anyways if anyone wants to know more, you obviously can contact me.
hey i was adopted to ^-^

China bound!!!

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #470 on: January 05, 2010, 08:28:22 pm »

No but seriously,

hey i was adopted to ^-^

neat! it changed my life for the better, if I hadn't been I'd have been dead.

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #471 on: January 05, 2010, 09:38:52 pm »
Welcome Charlie and Griff, I'm Animeman73, an adult and a card carrying anime fan. I'm legally blind so I know something about being different. If you ever want to talk e-mail me or contact me at my Facebook site. And if you'd be interested I have an RP thread here in the Off topic section. PM me and I'll tell you more if you're interested.

Offline Sakurakisser

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #472 on: January 06, 2010, 12:26:44 am »
hi hi everyone! nice to meet so many new people~
"Be what you would seem to be or, if you'd like it put more simply. Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared"

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #473 on: January 06, 2010, 02:29:32 am »

No but seriously,

hey i was adopted to ^-^

neat! it changed my life for the better, if I hadn't been I'd have been dead.
Ditto

China bound!!!

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #474 on: January 06, 2010, 07:40:39 am »

Hi all you new people!!

I'm Hailey but everyone on the forums calls me Demony, and I like friends! <3
I miss 2010.

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #475 on: January 08, 2010, 05:29:39 am »
Hello everyone my name is Patrick and I like to ware pink hot shorts.
PATAR, YOU'RE SCARING AWAY LADYBROS.

Hi, I'm DancingBrofu and I approve this message.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #476 on: January 08, 2010, 05:29:42 pm »

No but seriously,

Charles,

Well, If you live in Eugene you have to come to Anime Friday (I think it is now a requirement, kidding) But seriously, contact me and try coming by and joining the ever growing group of anime buffs that view anime at my place every Friday night at 7:00pm.  I have TONS of stuff and can guarantee that there will be something you will like.  PM me for more info.  Cosplay is welcome, but not required.  Bring your own snacks please.  If taking the bus it is LTD bus #40.  I live in the Bethel/Danebo area of Eugene.  Viewing is on a 46" HDTV with 7.1 surround sound that is theater quality (The sub will rattle your lungs and the windows).  Hope to hear from you soon, and welcome to the forums.
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #477 on: January 08, 2010, 08:19:51 pm »

No but seriously,

Charles,

Well, If you live in Eugene you have to come to Anime Friday (I think it is now a requirement, kidding) But seriously, contact me and try coming by and joining the ever growing group of anime buffs that view anime at my place every Friday night at 7:00pm.  I have TONS of stuff and can guarantee that there will be something you will like.  PM me for more info.  Cosplay is welcome, but not required.  Bring your own snacks please.  If taking the bus it is LTD bus #40.  I live in the Bethel/Danebo area of Eugene.  Viewing is on a 46" HDTV with 7.1 surround sound that is theater quality (The sub will rattle your lungs and the windows).  Hope to hear from you soon, and welcome to the forums.

nice i live somewhat in your area, I'll have to get ahold of you! Thanks for the invite!

also, is there someone else named charles on here. Mr. Mustache confused me with his comment...

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #478 on: January 09, 2010, 12:32:02 pm »
Yup, my name is Charlie/Charles/Chuck/Variations thereof as well.  There's also Charly, so prepare youself for ample confusion. ;>

On top of that, I'm also not the only Tofu around here, so things get pretty hectic.

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #479 on: January 09, 2010, 02:38:18 pm »
Yup, my name is Charlie/Charles/Chuck/Variations thereof as well.  There's also Charly, so prepare youself for ample confusion. ;>

On top of that, I'm also not the only Tofu around here, so things get pretty hectic.

The insanity ensues it seems. haha.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #480 on: January 09, 2010, 09:40:21 pm »

It's not confusing once you've met them all, but when you've only talked to them via the forum, it's pretty mind blowing
It is going to be...

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #481 on: January 11, 2010, 03:53:48 am »
There was a while when Charly and I had very similar pictures for our display pics on facebook.  It was fantastic.

Offline NightLotus

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #482 on: January 11, 2010, 12:52:19 pm »
I REMEMBER THAT. TERRIFYING. NEED TO REMIND HER THAT ONLY YOU GET MUSTACHES OF GREAT JUSTICE.

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #483 on: January 11, 2010, 07:04:37 pm »
But that cosplay was spot on!!!! She deserves a medal!
I miss 2010.

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #484 on: January 12, 2010, 12:35:06 am »
Charles,

nice i live somewhat in your area, I'll have to get ahold of you! Thanks for the invite!

Anytime.  PM me or send an e-mail,  I'll be glad to hear from you.

Offline IcyMelon

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #485 on: February 15, 2010, 03:07:19 pm »
there was a introduction thread! :O
lol
well I'm IcyMelon but i my new cosplay name is Shinyonn.
but you can still call me Icy, Melon, or Icymelon hahaa

Offline tas110

• Chibi
    • The Depp Squad
« Reply #486 on: March 04, 2010, 08:27:41 pm »
my name is Tommy

I like devil may cry

I love to cosplay jack sparrow

I am also a furry

ummm I like to act and do some fire dancing

I also am a DJ

Offline shoe

• Cabbit
« Reply #487 on: March 13, 2010, 03:59:24 pm »
im shoe im lazy and avoid homework

i want to cosplay but haven't yet bc i always decide too late and tend to be mister crabs with money so buying wigs is painful all i can think is "only going to be worn for like two days and i love my 40 dollars so much"

i wike to draw

i like a lot of older anime and the professional anime watchers at college make fun of me for it

i can speed run Oot in 5 hours but i swear to god im not asian (boo hoo)

feed me jokes and compliments

i refuse to  use grammar on my off time from dragon montagnas writing class
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 07:25:02 pm by shoe »

Offline shadoworganoid

• Catgirl
« Reply #488 on: March 16, 2010, 04:59:40 pm »
Just found this thread. Might as well officially introduce myself.

My real name: Tayler
My fav anime series; Magical Girl Nanoha StrikerS ^_^
2010 will be my first time cosplaying. (pokemon theme)
Im currently 17 years old. I turn 18 in April.
I like to draw, write, cook, and just hang out.

Feel free to ask me anything via PM or whatever.
Kumoricon 2014 Cosplay plans:

Kantai Collection Kongou Crossplay (Maybe)

Offline leadpoppy

• Cabbit
« Reply #489 on: March 27, 2010, 11:38:25 pm »
Hey guys! I'm new here, so I had better introduce myself.

My name is Ashley
My favorite series is Fooly Cooly
This year will actually be my first time at an anime convention! I'm pretty exited too!
I'm keeping things pretty simple and cosplaying as the generic school girl. I will be turning 22 soon.
I'm a pretty laid back, lazy person. A few of my favorite things to do are draw, swim and browse the web.
I'm also very into music. A few of my favorite tunes are Led Zepelin, Mindless Self Indulgence, YYYs, Smashing Pumpkins, and a bunch of music from the Silent Hill series.  ;D

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
« Reply #490 on: March 29, 2010, 12:39:02 am »
Hey guys! I'm new here, so I had better introduce myself.

My name is Ashley
My favorite series is Fooly Cooly
This year will actually be my first time at an anime convention! I'm pretty exited too!
I'm keeping things pretty simple and cosplaying as the generic school girl. I will be turning 22 soon.
I'm a pretty laid back, lazy person. A few of my favorite things to do are draw, swim and browse the web.
I'm also very into music. A few of my favorite tunes are Led Zepelin, Mindless Self Indulgence, YYYs, Smashing Pumpkins, and a bunch of music from the Silent Hill series.  ;D

Ahh!  Someone new from Springfield!  I am the local anime viewing guy.  I have Anime Friday at my place every Friday at 7:00pm in Eugene.  Always looking for new people to join in the fun.  I have had a few Ashley's come before, but I don't know if you are one of them.  Anyway welcome to the KumoriCon forums leadpoppy and send me a PM if you are interested in learning more about Anime Friday.

Wuntvor aka Jenny Pleger's Dad   ;D

Offline Ako

• Oni
« Reply #491 on: April 02, 2010, 09:23:37 am »
Name: Drew
Favorite Animes are Seto No Hayanome, Hayate No Gotoku and Shakugan No Shana.
Ive liked anime all my life but Kumoricon will be my first convention.
Things i do on my spare time besides watch anime are reading manga and gaming.

Offline Pchan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #492 on: April 05, 2010, 12:19:53 am »
I don't see why not.
--
My name is Catherine. I am called "P-chan, Zumi, or Alty" [long story on the last one].
I am 17.
I am in Beaverton, on the edge of Beaverton/Aloha.
I am a little hyper. ADHD does that. But I change my moods fast. Specially on lack of sleep [around con time]
I do have a hard time meeting new people, so I mask being shy by being annoying. :|
My favorite series right now is K-ON[anime]/Assassins Creed/Devil May Cry[game]/Battle Royale[manga].
I love all kinds of music.
I like to Read, I dance, I draw, and sing very badly. I like to eat. I am a social studies lover. Touhou is amazing.
I am still a Pokemon fan. : |, I like a lot of older animes.
-- I am a Miyazaki fan.
--I love stuffed animals
- I love to talk.

:|

Anything else?

-likes detail-
If you want to know something just PM me.. : |
n/a

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #493 on: April 10, 2010, 08:07:18 pm »
Hello to all the newcomers. I'm Animeman73 an on and off Regular here. Nice to meet all of you.

Offline Killer_Tofu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #494 on: April 25, 2010, 09:22:32 am »
Hi there everyone. I'm not exactly new to the forum, but I haven't been on in something like 2 or 2 1/2 years  :o So I figured I'd better re-introduce myself.

I'm Killer_Tofu or KiTo / KiTo-chan for short. I used to spam the spam board a lot. I've been going to cons sense '06 and even met my BF of 2 years at Sakura con. I like to cosplay and lately I've been dabbling with AMV creation too. I've gone to Kumori con as Goth Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon), Robot GIR (invader Zim) and a goth-loli. I missed last year because of financial and travel reasons, but this year my BF and I will be going as Steiner and Beatrix from FFIX (if the costumes turn out well we might enter the contest) and we'll be Submitting a FFIX music video we made so look for it in the AMV contest (I'd tell you the title but it doesn't have one yet, but I doubt there will be any other IX vids this year)

I hope that by returning to the forum I can reconect with some old friends and make new ones as well =^.^=

(wow my avatar picture is so old, I'll have to take a new one.)   
Have YOU heard the good news of Jenova?

Offline DemonSpawn

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #495 on: May 02, 2010, 11:02:43 pm »
Hi newcomers (and not-so-newcomers). I'm Demony. :D
I miss 2010.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #496 on: May 03, 2010, 07:21:28 am »
Yo~
I'm Soundy :3
Nice to meet all of you :D
If you get as addicted to these forums as I did, then I'll probably be talking to you a whole lot :3
It is going to be...

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #497 on: May 04, 2010, 09:36:01 pm »
Nice to meet you Killer Tofu, I'm Animeman73. Please feel free to chat with me any time.

Offline ephemera

• Oni
« Reply #498 on: May 09, 2010, 08:37:11 pm »
I'm Michael, or any permutation thereof.  I use this SN on the Kawaii-kon and Sakura-con forums as well.

I began cosplaying in 2007, with Testament.  While doing so, someone saw me in the male bathroom (I'm a guy) and thought they were in the wrong one.

You can probably find me on PSN, Steam, or Magic Online.

My favorite anime include but are not limited to .hack//sign, Serial Experiments Lain, Noir, Ghost in the Shell and anything made by Clamp.

I dabble a very small bit in AMV creation but haven't gotten to where I can make AE do anything I want it to.

That concludes my presentation.  I am now open for cross examination.
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.

Offline Dragard

• Sailor Scout
    • Megidoladyne
« Reply #499 on: May 24, 2010, 05:53:29 pm »
Hello, I'm Dragard.
My real name is Braulio.
I am 17, Hispanic male.
I live in Sheridan, OR.
Some of my favorite anime are Death Note, Code Geass, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and Bleach.

I've liked anime since Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin and Pokemon when I was around 3rd grade. I started liking manga when I was around 6th grade when I read an issue of Shonen Jump, and then I started buying them a lot (sometimes just for the Yu-Gi-Oh cards  :P).

This year will be my first convention and my first time cosplaying (I've gone as SS3 Goku for Halloween, but I don't think that counts), and I hope I can have lots of fun there. I might be taking 2 friends with me.