Author Topic: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~  (Read 305903 times)

Offline xcthulhux

• Bunnygirl
    • MAI BLOG
Re: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2009, 11:58:06 am »
OH HAI THAR
im JT
my current favorite series is elfen lied (has been for a while)
I like to dance, make sigs and avi's, play pokemon, and post on forums xD

Offline DecemberWinds

• Cabbit
    • Yuu no Rakuen: My Journal of Randomness. =3
« Reply #151 on: April 24, 2009, 11:48:40 pm »
Well! =3

I'm DecemberWinds... aaaaand let's see...
Ah! I'm a fifteen-year-old freshman girl in high school. ^_^ I was born in Yokohama, Japan, and moved to Tokyo when I was around seven years old. =3 Then just a little over a year ago (January 24th, 2008), I moved to Seattle, Washington, where I currently reside. ^.^ A bit after that I joined another site, where I met a friend that I'm gonna officially meet this year at K-Con! =D
So yeah... Oh! I'm also VERY obsessed with music. Yuki Kajiura=BEST EVAR. NO ONE BEATS HER.
Then there's Sound Horizon... I love them. ^^ Then there's the leader, Revo... Revo ROCKS. <3 Their stories are really amazing. =3 In fact, my Artemisia cosplay is from their sixth story, Moira. =] I'm also pretty talented in music too. I sing really well, and am able to play eleven instruments. ^^
My experience with cosplay is VERY good. I've been cosplaying since I was five, and my first cosplay ever was, of course, a Sailor Moon cosplay. =3

Now at the end of my post of random introduction stuff, my favorite anime/video game!
.hack forever. I LOVE .HACK! <3 Anime, video games, all of it. It's my favorite. =3
Then anything Shin Megami Tensei. Which would explain why two of my cosplays this year are Persona ones. X3
There are lots of others, but those are my ultimate two favorites. ^.^
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 11:49:19 pm by DecemberWinds »

Offline iluvshijimi

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2009, 10:02:29 am »
Hellooo! I joined yesterday, my name is Shijimi, my favorite series of the moment is Hetalia Axis Powers and I like to cosplay...pretty much anything! This year, I'm really looking forward to my FFX-2 Yuna cosplay because I've been working out! I don't know if I can do anything about my flat-chestedness but oh well! xD

Last year I attended Kumoricon on Saturday as C.C. from Code Geass.

Nice to meet you all! :)

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2009, 02:53:19 pm »
Lots of new folks lately. :O

Welcome!  And watch out for falling cars. ;P
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2009, 10:57:34 pm »
I go by the name Mae, am a teenager, and am of the female gender. My favorite anime is HELL GIRL and my favorite manga is DEATHNOTE. I will be cosplaying as both Minami and Road at Kumoricon. I am deprived of videogames, therefore, I play MMORPGs and DDR to make up for it. I listen to almost any kind of music. My fashion sense does not revolve around what other people think of me. I appreciate proper spelling and grammer. I am a vegetarian. The environmentalists are out to get me, for this reason I made a random facts column on my gaia "Yomajesty"
All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #155 on: May 01, 2009, 11:57:28 pm »
DDR and MMORPG's are video games; the primary reference of gameplay is a video screen. :P

Welcome, nonetheless.

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2009, 10:53:00 am »
I mean PlayStation, X-box, Nintendo, etcetera.

All depression has its roots in self-pity, and all self-pity is rooted in people taking themselves too seriously.
                                + Tom Robbins

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2009, 08:55:50 pm »
Ah, so you're console-deprived then.  So do you just play DDR on the computer through StepMania, or do you play at an arcade, or what?  I use to play the PS2 console versions until my homepad kicked the can.  Now I just go to Ground Kontrol and dump a few quarters whenever I manage to accumulate $5-$7 worth of returnable cans. :P

Offline The_Geek

• Chibi
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2009, 07:34:28 pm »
It's rather complicated... I've always loved videogames, but I didn't have a gameboy, computer, console, or anything. Some time ago my parents got me a console and DDR. I tried to play other games, however it didn't end well. Then a light beamed down in the form of my brother and gave me a computer. With that comes my account to Runescape and a few other online games. I still love Tilt though. "Seven dollars to spare? Let us head out!"

+ Tom Robbins

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2009, 12:39:03 am »
I take it you're familiar with ITG2 then?  I've never really been interested in playing anything else at Tilt!.  I'm not that interested in paying $1 a game for ITG2 though either, which is why I go to Ground Kontrol; they have Bubble Bobble, Joust, and Pinball for me to dump my money into as well. :D

My main sources of video games since my Amiga 500 died have been emulators and arcades.  I got into MMO's for a while but couldn't keep the funds to pay for the subscription fees on the ones I enjoyed.

Anyway, I'm having this internal debate right now whether or not this is getting off topic.  This conversation might better be continued in the Gaming forum or via PM.

Offline princessmoon

• Catgirl
    • Instagram: 10g10k
« Reply #160 on: May 09, 2009, 02:40:14 pm »
Wunderland use to have GREAT games. I think my bros and I went to almost every one in Oregon when were were kids. lol. Those were good times!

VEL-COME, newcomers~!
And so it begins...

Offline asaxchan

• Sailor Scout
    • LiveJournal
« Reply #161 on: May 27, 2009, 10:18:15 pm »
I'm Nyx, I'm 18, and I consider myself bi-gender. Whatup!
I'm going to be majoring in Asian Studies with a minor in creative writing at Loyola-Marymount University!
My favorite series is .. everything. Seriously. Most recently, D.Gray-man, Kuroshitsuji, DOGS, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
I ALSO CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY. I know I'm not a kitchen utensil.

Yeah.
Summer '10:
- Ezio Auditore da Firenze (AC II)
- Aeris (Crisis Core outfit)
- A boss steampunk outfit

Find me on:
- LiveJournal (cartographique)
- DeviantART (pocketlink)
- Cosplay.com (metaphorixx)

Offline Sakis01

• Catgirl
    • Myspace profile :)
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2009, 10:29:36 am »
(Okay so the first intro was total lame sauce so I'm going to give it another try! )

The name's Augusta.
I've had 18 days of birth so far.
Just graduated out of High School! <(^^<)(>^^)>
I'm in the Multomah county of Portland! (Oooh!!!)
I would like to be a vampirate that's 5% noodles, wearing red tutu's on local buses eating nothing buy Rainbow Food.
But I'll stick to the sanity that I have left.
I'm a movie fanatic (watch lots of movies)
Waaaayyy too into horror. >D
I love all music (except country...I don't think your tactor's sexy)
This'll probably be my fourth con, but it'll be the 1st con that I'll know anything!!!!
Totally bisexual (gotta love me some ladies, but don't worry I'm not a pedo-anything)!!
I'm getting into a crapload of new animes like Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, 07 Ghost, Shugo Chara, and Axis Powers Hetalia.
Didn't cosplay last year, so no one prolly saw me, but have no FEAR!!! FOR I WILL MAKE MYSELF KNOWN!!!!
Only cosplay I did do was of Lust from FMA four years ago. That was fun! xD
This year though, I'm cosplaying hopefully as Estelle (Tales of Vesperia) and Hyper Blossom (Powerpuff Girls Z).
Wants to meet you all someday and has high hopes that we can be friends!!! (I promise not to bite...hard. Hee~)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 02:16:18 pm by Sakis01 »

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2009, 01:41:16 pm »
'Allo to you all~! =3
My name be Joey! ((Okay, so it's Amy, but that's too common!))
I'm currently 17 and I have to wait 8 months and 16 days, before I hit the big 1 to the 8! =O
I'm into too many things to actually post, but I guess my two fandoms that have followed me since childhood are LoZ(Legend of Zelda) and RE(Resident Evil).
I'm a noob to conventions! FEAR THE NOOBNESS!! ><
I have a MySpace AND a Gaia!
This year, if all goes as planned, I'll be going to K-con as Rufus ShinRa, Ichigo Kurosaki, and possibly Akito/Agito! =D
I lovers vitamin water~!
Yaoi is like an anti-drug to me, but not exactly my anti-drug.
Sometime, in the near future, I wish to lose a little weight and cosplay as Albert Wesker, Leon S. Kenndey, Rebecca Chambers, Link, Sheik, and Princess Peach!
From what I know, I'm not royalty, and I would like to keep it that way, actually!
I live in my own la-la-land, that's located in the Milwaukie area!
Two of my favorite musicians are David Bowie and Gackt!
I LOVE MUSICALS!!!
And finally, my favorite movie, as of right now, would have to be 'Labyrinth'~!
~Sakuracon '13~
Leon S. Kennedy [Resident Evil 6]
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2009, 01:48:58 pm »
'Allo to you all~! =3
My name be Joey! ((Okay, so it's Amy, but that's too common!))
I'm currently 17 and I have to wait 8 months and 16 days, before I hit the big 1 to the 8! =O
I'm into too many things to actually post, but I guess my two fandoms that have followed me since childhood are LoZ(Legend of Zelda) and RE(Resident Evil).
I'm a noob to conventions! FEAR THE NOOBNESS!! ><
I have a MySpace AND a Gaia!
This year, if all goes as planned, I'll be going to K-con as Rufus ShinRa, Ichigo Kurosaki, and possibly Akito/Agito! =D
I lovers vitamin water~!
Yaoi is like an anti-drug to me, but not exactly my anti-drug.
Sometime, in the near future, I wish to lose a little weight and cosplay as Albert Wesker, Leon S. Kenndey, Rebecca Chambers, Link, Sheik, and Princess Peach!
From what I know, I'm not royalty, and I would like to keep it that way, actually!
I live in my own la-la-land, that's located in the Milwaukie area!
Two of my favorite musicians are David Bowie and Gackt!
I LOVE MUSICALS!!!
And finally, my favorite movie, as of right now, would have to be 'Labyrinth'~!

I think I like this person right here.  :D
And I live in OC, you're close~!

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #165 on: June 04, 2009, 01:52:35 pm »
Yay! I'm liked~! =D
I'm really close to the OC area, since I'm like...right on the border line of Milwaukie and Oak Grove! =O
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 01:53:12 pm by CloudStrife32 »
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #166 on: June 04, 2009, 01:54:27 pm »
SHWEET.  :D Welcome to the forums, by the way. We should someday have a cosplay/anime peeps meetup at Milwaukie's Wunderland or something, haha.  :D

And I'm 15, haha! Just so you don't think I'm a creeper.

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #167 on: June 04, 2009, 01:58:57 pm »
I totally agree! =O
Milwaukie never gets much love. Only Portland. And let me tell you, riding the bus and max in cosplay to the zoo, was not fun...>>

And it's okay! I didn't think you were a creeper. If I did, I probably would've signed off, right now. o.o;;
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2009, 02:02:31 pm »
Yeah, and Milwaukie is way fun~! I live pretty close to the Shopping Center in OC and Clackamette Park, which is right next to Milwaukie, so it's WAY closer to me then portland. :3

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2009, 02:08:47 pm »
Yeah, it is! And I know, that a lot of people on here, live in the Portland area, or close to it, but not everyone can make it there.
Let's see, a lot of things are going on this summer.
Should a day sometime this summer, where a lot of people are free, and head to the Wunderland here in Milwaukie!
That, or there's this nice, new park, that just opened up a few months ago, by the post office on Neaf, in Oak Grove. I've wanted to do photoshoots there, for a while, now. ^w^
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 02:20:42 pm by CloudStrife32 »
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2009, 02:21:40 am »
I used to live in Milwaukie. :P

Now I live in SE Portland and I get to be 40 minutes closer to EVERYTHING (except school)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2009, 07:18:56 am »
Yeah, it is! And I know, that a lot of people on here, live in the Portland area, or close to it, but not everyone can make it there.
Let's see, a lot of things are going on this summer.
Should a day sometime this summer, where a lot of people are free, and head to the Wunderland here in Milwaukie!
That, or there's this nice, new park, that just opened up a few months ago, by the post office on Neaf, in Oak Grove. I've wanted to do photoshoots there, for a while, now. ^w^

I'm down with that! We could maybe even walk over to the soda fountain/antique shop by Wunderland and look around. :3

Offline CloudStrife32

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook, yo!
« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2009, 12:15:47 pm »
I'm down with that! We could maybe even walk over to the soda fountain/antique shop by Wunderland and look around. :3
Yes, I agree with that! =D
And the soda fountain is my friend! I love the people who work there!*goes to that place, quite constantly*
Plus, 'Things From Another World' and the 'Star Wars Shop' is down there, so it will fill the needs of many! =3
~Sakuracon '13~
Paperman [Paperman]

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2009, 01:59:38 pm »
Yep, love that part of town! And the bus goes STRAIGHT through there, a few blocks away~! Nearly perfect for me. :3
We'll so have to plan this out sometime~

Offline Cassiopeia

• Bunnygirl
    • Cake on a Plane!~
« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2009, 01:02:28 am »
I would like to be a vampirate that's 5% noodles, wearing red tutu's on local buses eating nothing buy Rainbow Food.
Now that you mention it, I would like to do that too.

I LOVE MUSICALS!!!
YES >:D
I HAVE SUCCUMBED AND GIVEN MYSELF A SIGNATURE! :000
Kumoricon 2010 Cosplays: Kyouya Ootori, Spain, Yoru

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #175 on: June 08, 2009, 03:31:33 pm »
Hello~!

I'm Jen, though my nickname is Yuffie, Kitty (And variations of this one), and Osaka. Though sometimes I refer to myself as "Evil Kitty Overlord."

I just recently moved to Oregon this year so I probably won't be joining for KumoriCon 09, however that's not definate! ^^ I could just surprise and actually be able to go, perhaps only for one day.

I've only been to some free anime events, and my first actual con was SugoiCon 08. However, ever since I've been interested in going and have been working on many different projects.

I like to talk, so there's your fair warning! I've been into anime, manga and games since I was....wow, before I could even remember! That goes the same for my writing and art (same username on Deviantart!). I can't really say I have a favorite series, I've liked almost everything. Though I guess I can say that Angel Sanctuary is my all time favorite manga and I enjoyed Code Geass as well....those are just two that I've discussed lately.

I've cosplayed a lot of different things mischellaniously. I've done Yumi from Code Lyoko, Zack Fair from FF7:Crisis Core, and Dark!Matt from Death Note all on my free time with friends. I have a long list actually (Well to me it is) of who I can cosplay. My almost and completed include Nana Osaki from Death Note, Dark!Matt, Casual!Haruhi from Ouran High School and Kira from Angel Sanctuary. There are plenty of projects though! Including a secret project that will take forever for me to complete.

Well, I think I've ranted enough for now! Can you believe all this came from a shy girl? (Yes I'm very shy. I'm also really scared to go to cons for a first time because I'm scared of being shy. Did that make any sense?)

I'll be around~! ^^

Offline MiriaRose

• Bunnygirl
    • The Kingdom of Heaven
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2009, 03:39:49 pm »
Zack Fair from FFVII? YOU ARE AWESOME, OKAY? : D
"Would you kindly. ."

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2009, 03:43:41 pm »
*flush* Awesome? Me? Yay!

It was for fun. Me and a friend were running around the mall cosplaying. It was her idea that I do Zack (I can't anymore though, I cut my hair to look like Nana, no joking. <<).

^^ I'll see if I have any pictures (I probably don't look so awesome in them xD)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2009, 05:09:08 pm »
ANGEL SANCTUARY ROCKS.

I'm holding you to do a group with me, sometime in the next 6 years. xD

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #179 on: June 08, 2009, 05:20:07 pm »
ANGEL SANCTUARY ROCKS.

I'm holding you to do a group with me, sometime in the next 6 years. xD

Me? :D I'll keep that in mind! <v< That makes me want to work more on my 'projects'.

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2009, 05:30:40 pm »
Oh, suspicious. >w> <w<

But yes, Yuki Kaori. <3

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2009, 05:49:14 pm »
Most definately! I loved the series so much. I read it all day when I got into it!

Very suspicious <w< Because there's plenty of AS characters on my list!

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2009, 05:52:32 pm »
My friend got me into it! She had the first two volumes, so, well, I was hooked.  :D

I might have to add some onto mine, then...~

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2009, 06:01:31 pm »
Haha. I can't remember how I got into it. I think I saw an artbook full of Angel Sanctuary pictures and then decided to explore it at the library. o.o; Who can be for sure? I tend to just look into random things.

The odd thing is, I love the evil characters more. Well, mostly. I loved ALL the characters, my favorites were usually evilly inclined. xD Maybe that's why I feel like I could cosplay them...?

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2009, 06:06:26 pm »
I liked, well...Katan, definately the most. Him and Rosiel. <3 Dream cosplay, yeah!

And I loved Michael, too...and Zafkiel. xD
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 06:08:12 pm by CatchxMe »

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2009, 06:08:46 pm »
Definately! I'd love to do Rociel/Rosiel (I've always spelled it with a c o.o)

I love Michael!! The hardest thing I think to doing him would be that dragon tatoo! Then there's Lucifer and I also like Astaroth. ^^

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2009, 06:10:06 pm »
I've always spelt it with a s, haha.  :D Some people call Katan Catan, too.

All the characters are great...though I didn't like Sara/h that much. xD

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2009, 06:14:25 pm »
Oh god. Something we have in common again! I had a deep, deep dislike for Sarah. >w> Though I did feel bad when Raphael seemed to be falling for her (Anouther character I love and want to one day play!)

^w^

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2009, 06:18:39 pm »
Yeah, I also hated her mom, but who didn't? XD

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #189 on: June 08, 2009, 06:20:15 pm »
Haha. Same here! I wanted to slap her momma! <<; Any mother who is /that/ disapproving and irrational should have a bit of sense injected into them!

owo You're my new friend! <w<

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #190 on: June 08, 2009, 06:21:54 pm »
Hahaha! Hey friend!

I had mixed feelings about the Evils, but I like most of them. I LOVE BELIAL. XD Mad Hatter all the way!

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #191 on: June 08, 2009, 06:28:27 pm »
Booyah! Belial was amazing~!! >w> I love Mad Hatters.

I loved some of the evils. My favorite Satan was Astaroth. <w< He was so evil, even if he does despise his sister who shares the same body xD

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #192 on: June 08, 2009, 06:31:51 pm »
Dude, he's awesome! XD Katoh Yue was also one I loved! His past really got to me, and his overall attitude was amazing. Yuuuuue. <3

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #193 on: June 08, 2009, 06:35:45 pm »
Same here! <3

I felt so sorry for him and would hug him if I could. (That's not saying much. I'd hug Rociel if I could <w< Or Lucifer >w> And end up dead probably breifly afterwards.)

Offline Darknight2433

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #194 on: June 08, 2009, 06:47:34 pm »
Hugs to all the bad characters!...I feel like the same! xD 

Offline WhiteRoseMarie

• Cabbit
    • My Art
« Reply #195 on: June 08, 2009, 06:49:25 pm »
Haha. ^^ Hey,  10 seconds of happiness before we get slaughtered from hugging them is good enough for me!

Now that I think about it....I almost have Kira done o.o; My trench coat is different from his but hey, :D It's something!

Offline zheny3

• Oni
« Reply #196 on: June 14, 2009, 02:33:21 pm »
Hi I am Irene,
I like instant ramen in a cup and i really like the ramen that Iruka sensei got me at the ichiraku noodle shop!  (Ok i just had to say that)
Ok any who my favorite animes at the moment are: Naruto (obviously), Code Geass, Death Note and Bleach.
And you may have heard of me from Soundninja12

/\_/\
 =' . '=
  \|-|
/\_/\
=' . '=
 \|-|

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2009, 10:16:43 pm »
^
 l
(that's an arrow btw)

BESTIE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Irene.
She's a freak.
But you have to love her, because she's also a very happy person.
she rocks at sewing.
Her mom taught me how to sew.
She's really cool.
You might know her, if you went to the pre-valentines day meet up a while back.
Me and her were Fakir and Mytho!
yeah, shutting up before I loose my cool and start bursting out with random secrets of hers.
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline chelseahavoc

• Bunnygirl
    • Chelseahavoc's DA
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2009, 03:47:22 pm »
so i wouldnt say im new to kumori.. but im new to the forums?

Im chelsea
i get very hyper
i love kingdom hearts and ffx(-2)
im a huge sailor moon fan.

and i just like cosplaying... period....
kumoicon 2013:
day 0: ANIMAL CROSSING Mayor
day 1: morning- Guu (hare + guu)
day 1: afternoon- Terra (ff6)
day 2: chibi moon (sailor moon)
day 3: Princess Zelda (loz:oot)

Offline Lady Shinsei

• Sailor Scout
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2009, 05:06:26 pm »
New to the forums, and this year's con will be my first KC! w00t!

My name is Kat
I'm 30 years old, but most folks think I look like a kid...LOL
I love ramen and green tea (& anything macha-flavored, too)
Favorite game in the whole world is "Chrono Trigger"
I'm proudly a 2nd generation otaku (my dad was into the classics before I was born)
Also been a hardcore gamer since I was little (got an Atari for my 4th b-day!)
I love OVER 35 anime, and have watched almost twice that much
Big fan of classics like Speed Racer, Voltron, Gatchaman, etc.
My #1 most fave anime/manga ever is Naruto
My username is from a Bleach roleplay character of mine, Shinsei Wakaba
This'll be the 3rd con I've been to (7-time SakuraCon & 1-time AkiCon attendee)

Peeps I know on the boards already = Kotoumi, dark master, Blackjack Gabbiani, lilithfire, garfieldelric, Kumi-chan, BakazokuChris (and a bit more that I can't remember the names of at the moment... I ish lazy...)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 05:18:24 pm by Lady Shinsei »
~Proudly a hardcore Naruto, YYH, TTGL, and Yu-Gi-Oh! fangirl~

+Head Captain of the Umbrella Duelists cosplay group+