Author Topic: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~  (Read 305186 times)

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: ~ Official Introduction Thread ~
« Reply #550 on: November 09, 2010, 11:41:57 pm »
Haha yup that was me, in both cases. XD

If you want help with Tigrex I'd be happy to pick up MHFU again and help you, but I think the new MHFU save that I made is only at HR2 right now, so I don't know how much help I'd be....

You should go look for the Monster Hunter thread in Gaming that I've made!  It gets lonely... :P
moderators gonna moderate </shrug>

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #551 on: November 09, 2010, 11:45:30 pm »
Lol! Haha awesome! I do remember you then ^^ awesome. Omg! :0 I shall go find the monster hunter thread! Anyways how have you been?

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #552 on: November 09, 2010, 11:49:38 pm »
TIRED.  I still haven't caught up on sleep from Akicon. :P  I'm stoked for MHP3; hopefully going to be able to get together enough to import it when it comes out. :3

edit: here's the thread if you're having trouble finding it - http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=14006.0
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:50:43 pm by DancingTofu »

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #553 on: November 09, 2010, 11:56:12 pm »
Lol I found it ^^ Also I know what you mean by tired >< Im still a but jittery from Akicon I had so much fun! Ugh what's got me the most jittery is that I was in the miss Akicon pageant it was fun but I was sook Nervous.

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #554 on: November 11, 2010, 06:08:24 am »
Kikii think I remember you from the speed dating as well, haha.

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #555 on: November 11, 2010, 11:13:43 am »
Kikii think I remember you from the speed dating as well, haha.

:o what was your name and what were you wearing?

Offline ishpumalibu

• Chibi
« Reply #556 on: November 11, 2010, 12:00:40 pm »
My Name is charles , I was at the first table with you making everyone talk. I had a tie ob.

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #557 on: November 11, 2010, 12:08:19 pm »
Omg! Awesome I remember now ^^ how have you been?

Offline Hidamari

• Catgirl
    • Reddsause- fandubs, parodies, and then some!
« Reply #558 on: November 20, 2010, 05:13:59 am »
Hi, I'm an exchange student in japan who has not posted here in probably a year or months or something. I am procrastinating from practing a speech I have to do tomorrow, and ended up wandering here. I have no idea if I'll post here again, but hi guys. :D you all look well.
Sakuracon~

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #559 on: November 24, 2010, 07:02:37 pm »
Mmm to stalk the new people on the forums...  er, I mean.. HI!  I figured this might be a nice way to meet the new people just getting started, or who are already anime fans but not crazy about it like most the forum trolls here (always carry a pint if oil everywhere you go ..jkjk.)  If you are ether, nice to meet you.  I'm Camname, I enjoy my anime and find dressing up rather fun even though this year was my first year to cosplay, but I'm not a consumer of other items such as plushies, manga, or posters covering all the free space on my walls.  If you are similarly entertained or even a die hard fan, and have questions about the forum or how the convention is run send me a PM with as many questions as you want or just say hi.  ^_^

Offline ainekatt

• Chibi
« Reply #560 on: December 06, 2010, 05:13:07 pm »
Oh hai!

I'm Aine. Which is pronounced exactly every way but what you're thinking, which is to say that, like a certain animated version of a Romanov princess, my friends and family call me "Anya". Yeah, it's the Gaelic spelling that I use. Just to be confusing and Irish. I guess.

I'm not actually entirely certain what to say here. Er. I cosplay! I'm a massive nerd. I know way too much about Doctor Who. I kind of actually don't like anime that much, which puts me in an odd place at an anime convention, but whatever! I do like some animes. Just... not all of them. Or most.

I just figured out where this part of the forums are after lurking around and commenting on the cosplay threads for months... I'm kind of stupid like that. (Thank you, Katie. I would never have found the Off-Topic threads if you hadn't told me where they were...)

I prefer British TV to American. I'm a This American Life junkie. I read a lot. I want to be a superhero. I'm not very good at science, but I love learning about people who were (ie, Tesla, the Curies, Einstein...). DC>Marvel. I'm obsessed with film soundtracks, and film in general.  I'm in love with Carey Mulligan. And Disney movies.

Er. Hello?

Currently working on: Toni Ipres - Hanna is Not a Boy's Name

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #561 on: December 21, 2010, 12:36:43 am »
Oh hai!

I'm Aine. Which is pronounced exactly every way but what you're thinking, which is to say that, like a certain animated version of a Romanov princess, my friends and family call me "Anya". Yeah, it's the Gaelic spelling that I use. Just to be confusing and Irish. I guess.

I'm not actually entirely certain what to say here. Er. I cosplay! I'm a massive nerd. I know way too much about Doctor Who. I kind of actually don't like anime that much, which puts me in an odd place at an anime convention, but whatever! I do like some animes. Just... not all of them. Or most.

I just figured out where this part of the forums are after lurking around and commenting on the cosplay threads for months... I'm kind of stupid like that. (Thank you, Katie. I would never have found the Off-Topic threads if you hadn't told me where they were...)

I prefer British TV to American. I'm a This American Life junkie. I read a lot. I want to be a superhero. I'm not very good at science, but I love learning about people who were (ie, Tesla, the Curies, Einstein...). DC>Marvel. I'm obsessed with film soundtracks, and film in general.  I'm in love with Carey Mulligan. And Disney movies.

Er. Hello?
I approve of all of this.

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #562 on: December 22, 2010, 12:56:06 am »
Oi. Uh. Hi. My name is Al (or at least it shortens to Al). I'm fifteen now, turning sixteen at Kumoricon 2011, so woohoo for con birthdays! I like YuYu Hakusho, Soul Eater, Gundam Wing, Loveless, and a bunch of other (mostly shonen-type) stuff.

I haven't done a ton of cosplay yet, but I'm working on it. I plan to cosplay mostly girls for a multitude of reasons, because I like them and not enough people do most of my favorite anime girls and...yeah. That kind of stuff.

I've been into anime and manga in a big way since I was ten, starting with InuYasha and Fullmoon wo Sagashite, but I watched Sailor Moon, Pokemon and Hayao Miyazaki films when I was way younger. My geeky interests outside of anime are vast and varied, everything from Doctor Who to Marvel comics to way, way more crime dramas than is probably healthy. So, uh. Hi?

Offline Keibat

• Oni
« Reply #563 on: February 08, 2011, 02:33:22 pm »
'ello I am Nathan aka Nate,Miro and Sage o' Time XD

I feel old as I am going to be twenty when I go to k-con 2011

I love anime and I am a huge game nerd. I play DnD too so.....yeah

Um I will be doing my first cosplay this year

I loved anime before I knew what it was XD and I started with sailor moon

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #564 on: February 08, 2011, 04:39:31 pm »
...I started with sailor moon

Sweet! Another one! Welcome to the forums.

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #565 on: February 08, 2011, 07:43:08 pm »
On behalf of the top posters, I'd like to welcome you to these forums!
We have quite the wonderful community here, and hopefully you guys will fit right in!
^^
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #566 on: February 09, 2011, 02:45:01 am »
Mmm more game nerds, sweet.  :)

Offline violante

• Oni
« Reply #567 on: February 09, 2011, 03:43:49 pm »
im turning 16 in may and im cosplaying as c2 from code geass

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #568 on: February 09, 2011, 07:04:18 pm »
Welcome to the forums, violante.   :D

Offline soundninja12

• Bunnygirl
    • ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH
« Reply #569 on: February 09, 2011, 07:59:04 pm »
I'm sure this happens often, but I totally thought your name was violate.
I was so confused xD

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS
Next con: Kumoricon
Make sure to pop in to the Tiptoe Through the TARDIS panel this year.
It is going to be...

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #570 on: April 26, 2011, 08:33:54 pm »
Hi! :D
I'm Caroline, I'm 20, from Corvallis.
I've been going to kumoricon since 2005!
I'm excited to cosplay again this year! I haven't for years.

Feel free to message me and say hello :)

Offline KikiRisu

• Cabbit
« Reply #571 on: May 03, 2011, 07:13:32 pm »
Hi! :D
I'm Caroline, I'm 20, from Corvallis.
I've been going to kumoricon since 2005!
I'm excited to cosplay again this year! I haven't for years.

Feel free to message me and say hello :)

Hello! and welcome :P
Im Kiki! how are you this fine day?

Offline jaybug

• Catgirl
« Reply #572 on: May 03, 2011, 07:29:24 pm »
Hi, welcome, etc. etc.etc. Have Fun!
Have Fun

Jay

Offline TheArtNinja

• Cabbit
« Reply #573 on: May 05, 2011, 02:32:15 pm »
Hey there!

I'm TheArtNinja. Though I've been to Kumoricon before, I've only just joined the forum. I'm an amatuer costumer and cosplayer who enjoys building and sewing my own costumes.
Well, I guess I don't know what else to say but "Hi from TheArtNinja!" :P
The Super Mario Cosplay and Photoshoot Thread! Show your Mushroom Kingdom pride!
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=15268.0

Offline Su Lu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #574 on: May 05, 2011, 09:39:49 pm »
Hi~ I'm Su Lu! I joined this forum about a month ago maybe but I still feel new here. I was at kumoricon last year cosplaying sano from hana kimi. I'm still new with cosplay, but hopefully this year I'll actually have the right wigs! This year I'm planning on cosplaying Fai from Tsubasa Chronicle, Chrona from Soul Eater, and Himawari from XxxHolic! I'm very excited to go to con again!
Kumoricon 2014!
I'm just hoping I can even make it this year...

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #575 on: May 05, 2011, 10:05:33 pm »
Hi! I'm Chibachi. I've been here a few months now, so I'm still kind of a noob, but I think you'll like it. It's one of the friendliest forums I've ever joined. Hope to see you at the con!

Offline MissBethany

• Oni
I'm new in town?
« Reply #576 on: June 21, 2011, 10:13:09 pm »
All the way from Tennessee.  I would really like to attend Kumoricon... but I'll need a job by then.

Any takers on being facebook friends or tumblr buddies?

Offline flyinvee11

• Chibi
Re: I'm new in town?
« Reply #577 on: June 21, 2011, 10:18:02 pm »
sure, you should post in the Facebook/myspace/etc thread :)

Offline MissBethany

• Oni
« Reply #578 on: June 21, 2011, 11:05:38 pm »
oh, okay. thanks.

Offline Venusgate

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #579 on: June 21, 2011, 11:27:11 pm »
And welcome! You're just in time for the sun :D
...NEVER KNOWS BEST

Offline flyinvee11

• Chibi
« Reply #580 on: June 22, 2011, 10:01:14 am »

Offline Jacob_Blackfeather

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #581 on: June 22, 2011, 10:05:39 am »
welcome to oregon the state of very gender confused people and confused weather :3

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #582 on: June 22, 2011, 10:11:58 am »
welcome, k-con is awesome!  Its always nice to have new peeps.

What anime do you like ? or video games?
Do you like Gackt?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline MissBethany

• Oni
« Reply #583 on: June 22, 2011, 02:53:14 pm »
Okay, I put my info in the necessary thread.  Will the mods delete this when they go through forum junk or is there a way that I can clear it off myself?

And as far as what anime I like, I've grown up with Sailormoon, Pokemon, Dragnball Z, Tenshi Universe, you know. ha ha ha. I've recenty been watching shows like Deadman Wonderland, Skip Beat (It's a guilty pleasure for an aspiring actress. lol), Code Geass, Panty & Stocking... Neon Genesis Evangelion (not new but I've always wanted to sit down and actually watch it)... Princess Tutu.

I've never heard of Gackt... at least, I don't recall hearing about it.  I'm completely open to suggestion, though.  Thank you for all of the warm welcomes.

Offline Tacosu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #584 on: June 23, 2011, 11:59:41 am »
This'll be my third year in Kumoricon and I don't think I've ever really introduced myself ...

A-Anyway, I'm that weirdo known as Taco. :] I've been a staff member since I moved to Oregon in 2009, and I'm still lovin' it! I'm 21 (I'll be 22 by the time KCon 2011 hits), currently living with my sister (who is also a KCon staff member and has been for longer than I have) in Eugene, OR, and I'm a pretty friendly person. Or, I consider myself to be. My sister always says it's impossible for me not to be nice. >>;

Kumoricon-wise, I've been Creation Station/panel staff for the past two years, but this year I'm going to be Panel/Karaoke Room Staff. =D My sister and I are the ones heading the Online Roleplaying Panels, so some of you around here may have seen us around? We were also in Cosplay Chess last year as the Imitation Black Gakupo and Len (for those familiar with Vocaloid).

Outside of Kumoricon, I'm a pastry school failure who enjoys baking and decorating but rarely has the brain or energy to do it anymore. I currently work in the bakery section of a Fred Meyer store here in Eugene. Started that job a little over two months ago, still enjoyin' it. No, seriously, it's the best job I've ever had. My dream is to open up a Karaoke Bar/Bakery Hybrid with my sister and some other friends of ours, and the official car of the establishment will be the 2011 Toyota Miku! 8O I'm not kidding. I am so getting that car. Someday.

If nobody could tell, my main fandoms when it comes to Anime/Manga/Games/Culture are VOCALOID, UTAU, and Tales Of. I dabble in plenty of things, though, so chances are I may have at least heard of your fandom if I don't have sufficient experience in being involved with it.

.... and I have just written a novel of an introduction. HI GUYS, FORGIVE ME FOR TALKING ABOUT MYSELF A LITTLE TOO MUCH.

HELLO, PLEASE CALL ME TACO. C:

COSPLAYS FOR 2013:
Tales of Xillia - Leia Rolando

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #585 on: June 23, 2011, 12:28:46 pm »
@Hattsune aka Taco
You forgot to mention Gosick.  Taco is a major fan of Gosick  ;D

Welcome to the forum stranger.  Why don't you comment on my poor Borrower Arrietty thread.  I want at least one comment by Friday.   :'(

Right now it looks like Remsaverem and her friend are the only ones showing up this Anime Friday.   :(
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline Tacosu

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #586 on: June 23, 2011, 12:47:12 pm »
@Hattsune aka Taco
You forgot to mention Gosick.  Taco is a major fan of Gosick  ;D

Welcome to the forum stranger.  Why don't you comment on my poor Borrower Arrietty thread.  I want at least one comment by Friday.   :'(

Right now it looks like Remsaverem and her friend are the only ones showing up this Anime Friday.   :(

I am indeed! =D I haven't gotten caught up on it recently though due to work and other things that get in the way of glorious anime. Thanks for the welcome! ♥

I'll go check out that thread. I wish I could come to Anime Friday this week but I have an eight hour shift tomorrow and it doesn't end until 9pm. :(
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 12:49:47 pm by Hattsune »

HELLO, PLEASE CALL ME TACO. C:

COSPLAYS FOR 2013:
Tales of Xillia - Leia Rolando

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #587 on: June 24, 2011, 12:45:39 am »
Welcome to the forum intro page Hattsune.  :)

Offline Chromophobic

• Catgirl
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #588 on: July 19, 2011, 01:26:20 pm »
Hello everyone!
My name is Stephanie.
I've been a con-goer for almost 3 years now. Finally got a forum account (I'm so slow, I know. =P)
I am a photographer and a cosplayer, so these two hobbies highlight who I am.
My favorite seires are Elfen Lied and Princess Princess.
Characters I like to cosplay are Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts, Germany from APH, and Miku Hatsune.
Dream cosplays I would love to cosplay are Yuna [Wedding Dress Ver.] from Final Fantasy, and Rose from Titanic.

Offline TalaRedWolf33

• Bunnygirl
    • Full Moon Crochet
« Reply #589 on: July 19, 2011, 01:44:25 pm »
Im not too new, but here we go

My name is Kaitlynne.
My nickname is Tala or Alyss
I love the color red and black.
Pandas, wolves, and fishies are my favorite animals.
I love cosplay, Ive been cosplaying for a good 3 years, and going to cons since 2006.
Im a photographer, writer, and singer.
My favorite animes are YuGiOh (just the first one), Elfen Lied, Chobits, and Sailor Moon.
Favorite mangas are LIFE, Nana, MARS, and the short lived Kingdom Hearts (ive only found two volumes in english>.<)
I have done cosplays in the past of: Hinata, Wa Lolita, Gothic Aristocrat Lolita, ninja, neko, wolf, and other animal cosplays.
My dream cosplays would have to be : Sakura from CCS, Lolita Minnie Mouse, Xion, Sexy Panda, Sailor Mercury, and lots more that I cant think of lol
Id love to do a group cosplay once in my life
Oh, and my favorite pocky flavor is pumpkin!

Offline Eeveeification

• Cabbit
« Reply #590 on: August 06, 2011, 08:00:15 pm »
Just thought I'd say hello!

I'm Sarah, with the common username of Eeveeification, sometimes prefaced by Shiny.
I collect all cat items, and have a deep love for Pokemon cosplay.
I enjoy cosplay that can be pulled off with some very careful combing through closets and thrift stores, mostly because I'm very cheap!
Sleeping issues are a big thing at the con, mostly because I have issues being very tired all the time. It gets worse at the con because of all the excitement, to where I can't help but fall asleep.
Photoshoots are something I like to watch from afar, mostly because I love taking pictures. So if you don't mind, I'm usually very unintrusive about it, and would love to be at your photoshoot.
I love doing cosplay that aren't often accomplished. Pokemon is fun to do in that I haven't seen a Bidoof cosplay yet. Bidoof is my favorite Pokemon. And Drifloon.
Swapping numbers so as to meet up inside the con, for pictures or whatever you can think of, is cool with me.
I'm rather skittish in large crowds, but feel free for the random glomps or doing an improv skit. I'm cool with most anything, and even more so if I'm forewarned. Don't mind the horrorfied look if I'm not told in advance.

Also, for favorite series and such, I suppose I really like Pokemon as a game series, W Juliet for a manga, and almost everything as an anime.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 08:02:04 pm by Eeveeification »
Drifloon - 90%, just missing balloon buddy
Cubone - Not even started, but things fall together.
Cat Girl #1987604134 - Always finished, always ready if everything else fails.

Drifloon is most likely days 1 & 2, with Cubone being day 3/backup.

Offline Raven

• Cabbit
    • My Deviantart Gallery
« Reply #591 on: August 06, 2011, 08:07:23 pm »
Hello everyone!
I've posted on the forums a few times, but have yet to formally introduce myself, so here goes!!

My Name is Raven (yes, it's my real name lol), and I am a 27 year old cosplayer from British Columbia, Canada! (Vancouver Island to be exact!) ... This will be my first year attending Kumori Con, and I am pretty excited! I've gone to Sakura Con a few times before, but I think it will be nice to attend a smaller con that is fairly close to home! I hope I get a chance to meet some of you at the con!!
Take Care!!
Possible Cosplays for Kumori Con 2012
Pirate!England, Canada, Romano, and/or Australia from Hetalia
Male Blood Elf Mage (Levi) from World of Warcraft

Offline TheArtNinja

• Cabbit
« Reply #592 on: August 13, 2011, 05:24:34 pm »
Welcome, welcome one and all!

I hope that enjoy your stay here! (I've enjoyed mine so far!)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 05:25:05 pm by TheArtNinja »
The Super Mario Cosplay and Photoshoot Thread! Show your Mushroom Kingdom pride!
http://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=15268.0

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
« Reply #593 on: August 15, 2011, 09:24:07 pm »
Greetings to all newcomers be happy and comfortable here. And while you're at Kumoricon come check out nmy school's martial arts demonstration Monday. I promise you won't be disappointed.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.

Offline Elgaladwen

• Oni
    • Crebain.net
« Reply #594 on: August 24, 2011, 09:34:09 pm »
Hello! This will be my first year attending Kumoricon, so I just joined the forums! My name's Tia, though I generally go by Elgaladwen on the internet. I've been going to SakuraCon for the last 5 years, and posting on their forums, so maybe I know some of you from there?
Anyway, I am greatly looking forward to Kumoricon!

Offline Chibachi Nero

• Catgirl
« Reply #595 on: August 24, 2011, 10:31:37 pm »
Welcome to Kumoricon, Elgaladwen. Hope you enjoy your stay! Kumoricon is a great convention, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Offline backtoblue

• Cabbit
« Reply #596 on: August 24, 2011, 11:46:21 pm »
Hi, I'm backtoblue, also known as Kayla.
I'm from Utah, and this will be my first K-Con~
My favorite series right now is Ao no Exorcist(Read the manga, its better than the anime, though I love it.)
Con plans-
Sat: Okumura Rin(Ao no Exorcist)
Sun: Teuton Prussia(Hetalia)
Mon: Greece(Hetalia) or Rin(AnE)

Offline toonafeesh

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #597 on: August 25, 2011, 01:45:32 am »
I can't believe I never posted here before!

Hey, I'm toonafeesh, but I guess since we'll all pretty much be meeting shortly anyhow, my name is Ceilidh. Its pronounced "Kayleigh". I'm going to be 16 a week and a half after KCon, so thats fun!
I'm from.....BEAVERTON!!! Yeah! This is my first con ever...so my cosplays WILL SUCK. Just bein' honest.
Fav colors: Turquoise and Neon Orange. Fav animal: Naked Mole Rat.
I have two dogs (Twitchy and Sir Patch), a cat (Pouncifer), and two goldfish (Alexander Ozz and Emmaline Mo)...Oh! and lets not forget all my school teachers!
I guess you could say I'm a pretty good student; I was Homeschooled, and then thrown into High School without any previous "schooling", and I still managed an A- average; even with Dance Team, the Spring Musical (lead), and injury after injury.
One important thing hat I feel anyone who meets me should know, is I have Crohn's disease. If you don't know what it is, I'll spare you the gross details, and just say that its a chronic inflammation in the digestive tract. Often causing blisters and ulcers.
YAY! Now that thats over...my favorite series has to be either Claymore or Shikabane Hime (Corpse Princess). I wanted to be Clare this year, but it was WAYY to difficult. And I hadn't discovered SH until this summer.
I'd really like to cosplay Oerba Yun Fang and maybe Nanael from Queen's Blade. But this year, in case you aren't looking at signatures, I'm going as an Original Character PersoCom from Chobits (her name is Aiko Tanaka), Saria from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Summoner Yuna (w/ the Hope Staff) from FINAL FANTASY!!! And the Great Fairy from Ocarina of Time as well. I'm still debating whater or not I should actually do the cosplay contest as a Dance skit. Its Gerudo themed, so we'll see.

Wow, I can blither...

Offline lilyrosa143

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #598 on: August 29, 2011, 11:39:39 pm »
Don't worry, i doubt your cosplays will be THAT bad. and if they are, there will be plenty of bad cosplayers to blend in with and if there is'nt you can buy a cosplay there for like $30 and if you can't, well, theres plenty of dark corners to hide in!  ;D
What does man value more than life, yet fear more than death and mortal strife? What the poor have the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the mizer spends and the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to there graves.

Offline camname21

• Bunnygirl
    • Deviantart
« Reply #599 on: August 30, 2011, 01:22:14 am »
Don't worry, i doubt your cosplays will be THAT bad. and if they are, there will be plenty of bad cosplayers to blend in with and if there is'nt you can buy a cosplay there for like $30 and if you can't, well, theres plenty of dark corners to hide in!  ;D
Ya, there will be plenty of dark corners to hide in, all filled with cosplayers however.  Sitting down helps, no one notices the job on the cosplay when its all wrinkled or in odd positions from sitting.