Author Topic: noob info -.-'  (Read 6400 times)

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
noob info -.-'
« on: April 12, 2005, 09:46:52 pm »
iv never ben to Kumoricon so where might i sighn up for the cosplay so i can do a fashon show of my cosplay outfit. Also sigh up for all the other cool crap!!??$$%%&&**()..

(im kinda new to all of this) -.-'

Who are you? Whats your name? SUPER BROTHERS!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 01:08:17 am »
Last Con, there was an information desk/area where (I think) you could sign up for most things.  However, some of the game tournaments and such were in the game room and weren't open until the day of the tournament.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 01:09:57 am »
remember the time limit is usually on the day before the event.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 10:43:15 am »
I'll probably sign up for a Cosplay event and/or a Skit (If anyone needs an extra or somethin'.)

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 11:56:42 am »
Quote from: "Neko_Chan"
I'll probably sign up for a Cosplay event and/or a Skit (If anyone needs an extra or somethin'.)

are you seeking a group then?  I like to do a cosplay skit but most people I've asked aren't interested.

Offline Luana-neko

• Chibi
    • http://www.forefront-nw.com/Sanctuary
noob info -.-'
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 12:11:30 pm »
I think doing a skit would be a lot of fun, but I'm not that comfortable on stage so I'd need a lot of practice prolly ^.^;; So if you're looking for people then I'd be willing, depending on the skit.
Exodus: Faded Spirits
Assitant Director and Head Programmer

www.ronime.net

Do not anger the sleeping cat, for its claws are sharp and quick to slash! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/Luana-neko/Avatars/predatory.gif[/img:d8831

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 12:13:38 pm »
Quote from: "Luana-neko"
I think doing a skit would be a lot of fun, but I'm not that comfortable on stage so I'd need a lot of practice prolly ^.^;;

hmm...I can't really help with that ^_^*.   I did took drama in high school for a year and took part in a play.  I stopped after that as I didn't like the remaining drama teachers I had(too serious) and I wanted my afternoons back.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 04:45:39 pm »
Hot damn. xD -shrug-
KURIMONO! YOU HAVE 2 MORE! >O xD Yeah, yeah. Just kiddin'.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 04:48:32 pm »
Hot damn. xD -shrug-
KURIMONO! YOU HAVE 2 MORE! >O xD Yeah, yeah. Just kiddin'.

I take it you're refering to our post counts(did you noticed on your own or saw my private message?)....blame it on school or something....I dunno....or you can take revenge on me(be gentle!! ^_^*) at kumori(or lan party if we both make it)

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 04:52:49 pm »
-exlplodes-
GRRRAEYYYHHHHH.
>_______<
No matter how many PMs I have it never gives me that box, even though I have it checked.
Ah. :3 I'll glomp ya sometimes. I'll scream 'KURIMONO!' Real loud and I'll get alotta' weird looks.
But hey, that's just how I am.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 04:57:53 pm »
-exlplodes-
GRRRAEYYYHHHHH.
>_______<
No matter how many PMs I have it never gives me that box, even though I have it checked.
Ah. :3 I'll glomp ya sometimes. I'll scream 'KURIMONO!' Real loud and I'll get alotta' weird looks.

and I take it will be big tackle glomp too.  I got surprise one at sakura that left me stunned for a bit.  although, it was kinda funny when princessfrodo, after she was hit, was like saying the girl who running glomps needs to be peacebonded.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 05:00:08 pm »
Quote from: "Kurimono"
-exlplodes-
GRRRAEYYYHHHHH.
>_______<

and I take it will be big tackle glomp too.  I got surprise one at sakura that left me stunned for a bit.  although, it was kinda funny when princessfrodo, after she was hit, was like saying the girl who running glomps needs to be peacebonded.

Ah. I'll probably come up to you when you're going into the bathroom or something and I'll be all quiet and I'll probably fall over into the bathroom (OH?! xD) Which will be, of course, by mistake. :3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2005, 05:07:52 pm »
Ah. I'll probably come up to you when you're going into the bathroom or something and I'll be all quiet and I'll probably fall over into the bathroom (OH?! xD) Which will be, of course, by mistake. :3

right when I least expect it....or whenever my guard is down.  and somehow, I foresee you falling glomp me right when you enter the bathroom or something.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2005, 05:13:02 pm »

right when I least expect it....or whenever my guard is down.  and somehow, I foresee you falling glomp me right when you enter the bathroom or something.

Aw. But now you know about it so it won't be a surprise. D: -snaps fingers- Dang.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2005, 05:16:03 pm »

Aw. But now you know about it so it won't be a surprise. D: -snaps fingers- Dang.

yes it can, just stay out of my sight and wait for me to drop my guard(like me reading something or whatever).  I can be rather single minded.

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2005, 05:21:11 pm »

yes it can, just stay out of my sight and wait for me to drop my guard(like me reading something or whatever).  I can be rather single minded.

Ah. But with the bells I have. xDD I'll just try and be supah quiet.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2005, 05:24:54 pm »

well you can glue them or something to make them less quiet.  that and when I'm focused on something, I'm rather oblivious to my surroundings.....one must be wondering why I'm helping you surprise glomp me....

Offline Neko_Chan

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2005, 05:28:30 pm »

well you can glue them or something to make them less quiet.  that and when I'm focused on something, I'm rather oblivious to my surroundings.....one must be wondering why I'm helping you surprise glomp me....

I dunno.
But I think we just stole another thread. ;__; Oh gosh...

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 05:38:47 pm »
I dunno.

You're right....we did X_X.  I can see it now..."Oh look...KuriNeko did it again.  There goes another thread to those two."  maybe not with not that name...or maybe they have that mean whenever people steal a thread...."Hey you two, you're doing a nekokuri" or something like that X_X

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2005, 07:52:24 pm »
id do a skit! but i was thinking about doing a solo 2 min cosplay thing :wink:

just to show off! hehe

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2005, 09:35:29 pm »
Quote from: "Panda0_0"

just to show off! hehe

those are possible and I did thought of doing one.  but I think they're slightly harder as for one thing, you're the complete focus of attention.  You also have fewer options in what you can do as then you're more or less forced to interact with the audience.  That isn't always true though as I remember "chi's bad day" from kumori 04 could of been a solo job.

Offline Panda0_0

• Catgirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2005, 09:38:26 pm »

just to show off! hehe

those are possible and I did thought of doing one.  but I think they're slightly harder as for one thing, you're the complete focus of attention.  You also have fewer options in what you can do as then you're more or less forced to interact with the audience.  That isn't always true though as I remember "chi's bad day" from kumori 04 could of been a solo job.

i mean just Model the cosplay outfit.

im a model in my schools fashon show tomorrow. i hope it will go well!

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2005, 01:04:34 am »
I dunno.

You're right....we did X_X.  I can see it now..."Oh look...KuriNeko did it again.  There goes another thread to those two."  maybe not with not that name...or maybe they have that mean whenever people steal a thread...."Hey you two, you're doing a nekokuri" or something like that X_X

"Hey look."  "What?"  "Kurineko stole another thread.  You lose five dollars."  "That's the last time I bet with you."  (Another imagination situation)
I'll go with the Kurineko.  It's not the same kanji but the romanji can mean "chestnut cat".

id do a skit! but i was thinking about doing a solo 2 min cosplay thing  

just to show off! hehe

I thought the cosplay skits had to be less than that.  I thought it was more like 45 sec. or 1 minute.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2005, 01:10:42 am »
Quote from: "Negima"
I dunno.

"Hey look."  "What?"  "Kurineko stole another thread.  You lose five dollars."  "That's the last time I bet with you."  (Another imagination situation)
I'll go with the Kurineko.  It's not the same kanji but the romanji can mean "chestnut cat".

id do a skit! but i was thinking about doing a solo 2 min cosplay thing  

just to show off! hehe

I thought the cosplay skits had to be less than that.  I thought it was more like 45 sec. or 1 minute.

well my full nick is Okurimono(gift) so we could have like neko no Okurimono(cat's gift) or okurimono no neko (gift of the cat).  but thats a lot letters to type though.

I think the time limit on skits depends on how many people.  more people, less time.

Offline eerielunarose

• Sailor Scout
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/eerielunarose/
noob info -.-'
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2005, 12:13:15 am »
I will pitch hit for the cosplay coordinator here until she gets onto the forums... Cosplay skits are going to be limited to three minutes max, but how strictly that is enforced depends on the number of entrants. Truth is, that time is really meant so that groups can do decent skits. If you are up there alone and doing a "walk-on" to simply enter your costume, yeah, you should probably be thinking 45 seconds to a minute of stage time at most, unless you have some kind of routine to do or monologue to give to spice it up for the audience. Cosplay's a show as much as a contest.
Eerie Lunarose
Electronics Clerk (Beware my Register-fu!)
One Hour Photo Guru
Fully Fueled by Coffee

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
noob info -.-'
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2005, 12:31:12 am »
Quote from: "eerielunarose"
....  If you are up there alone and doing a "walk-on" to simply enter your costume, yeah, you should probably be thinking 45 seconds to a minute of stage time at most, unless you have some kind of routine to do or monologue to give to spice it up for the audience. Cosplay's a show as much as a contest.

Ooooooooooooh, that must be what I was thinking of at the time.  That would make better sense.