Author Topic: Election AD's if you could write one for k-con elections  (Read 1929 times)

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
Election AD's if you could write one for k-con elections
« on: September 22, 2008, 09:50:07 am »
Our election board is coming up fast and I was thinking if I would make a chessy tv ad to endorse my choice for whatever position, what would i do, don't have ability to do so, but I thought it would be fun to just post it and we can write our own tv ads for whoever.
Now first things first, NO anti-nominee ads they are just mud slinging not even joking like
"dont vote for jaz cuz she kicks puppies!!" funny yes but still mean and that can get ugly fast so lets not go there please or I'll have the mods lock this before you can blink, and mods if this should go some where else or this is not okay feel free to lock i just thought it might get peeps thinking about the election
I'll go first

A little girl (played by my friends daughter laura) is at the park, eatting an icecream cone. She licks a little too hard and the icecream falls to the ground, she starts to cry. when suddenly
Vallie "here you go" and she gives the little girl a new icecream cone. Little girl is happy
enter to a black screen with the words
 "Vallie girl for con chair, she is that good"

what you think?
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline DancingTofu

• Bunnygirl
Re: Election AD's if you could write one for k-con elections
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 10:06:40 pm »
Okay, imagine a scenic mountain highway, bright, sunny day.  There's a Honda Civic (the only real car in the world) driving down it, minding its own business.  SUDDENLY!  A VW Bus comes crashing over a cliffside!  Fortunately, the wary driver of the priceless Honda Civic saw the "Watch for falling cars" sign 2 miles up the road, and was keeping their eyes open and driving defensively.  In a later interview, the driver says.  "I'm glad DancingTofu's here to keep us safe.  I could have been killed by that bus if not for his signs.  Or even worse, my car could have lost value!"

DANCINGTOFU ISN'T RUNNING FOR ANYTHING.  IF HE WAS, HE WOULD WIN.  YOU WOULD VOTE FOR HIM.

p.s. watch for falling cars.

moderators gonna moderate </shrug>