Author Topic: Toonami is no more.  (Read 15050 times)

oslapedo

Toonami is no more.
« on: September 21, 2008, 01:23:15 am »
Cartoon Network will be axing Toonami from it's programming block. Personally Toonami was dead to me once they messed with Tom the robot, but this is truly sad news. It was thanks to Toonami that I got into anime in the first place when I was a child. I'm saddened to think what this will mean for potential future anime childrens.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-09-20/cartoon-network-to-reportedly-end-toonami-tonight

RIP Toonami 1997-2008

:'(

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
Re: Toonami is no more.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 01:33:52 am »
well sci fi channel has its anime block that I dun remember the name of.
"Hm, the Moe is strong with this one..."
Kylite-"You and your TV Tropes!"<Refering to This Troper's ruined voc

oslapedo

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 01:48:04 am »
Yes, there is Ani-Monday, but I can never remeber to tune into it so I'll just buy the Gurren Lagann DVDs when they come out.

I think this is an ominous sign for anime on AS as well though. Code Geass and Moribito are in the death slots because AS has given up on them. I imagine that after Code Geass r2 is finished anime will cease to exist on AS.

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 02:07:09 am »
hmmm....well that can't be good.  I dun watch TV so I don't really know the current overall status of anime on TV, but still sad to see toonami go.

oslapedo

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 02:14:17 am »
Yes it is. Good bye good 'ol days, hello Johnny Test T_T

By the way, there was a short farewell clip signifiying the end of the great Toonami era. In case anyone missed it here it tis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsrimilHQM.

Watching it makes me sad and nostalgic x3

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 03:07:40 am »
I read that the "bang" at the end refers to tom's VA role in cowboy bebop.

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 03:55:34 am »
hmmm....well that can't be good.  I dun watch TV so I don't really know the current overall status of anime on TV, but still sad to see toonami go.
It's been toned down a bit ever since pretty much every station decided to show something anime-related.

I'm really curious as to what they're going to put in Toonami's place.

Quote from: oslapedo
This is exactly why I'm watching more DVDs than TV these days.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 04:04:32 am by Negima »

Offline SpearXXI

• Sailor Scout
    • Myspace
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 04:57:37 am »
Ouch, I remember back in Middle School, I would go home and watch some DBZ. Shame it is going away, even though I have not watched it in like forever. lol

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 05:16:57 am »
Ouch, I remember back in Middle School, I would go home and watch some DBZ. Shame it is going away, even though I have not watched it in like forever. lol

i did that too, and watched sailor moon too, lol. i remember when toonami played outlaw star, and i thought it was amazing. wouldn't have ever known about that one if not for toonami. they also played blue submarine no. 6, which is another great anime. same as everyone else, i haven't watched toonami for years, but it always seemed a good way for younger people to get into anime.

let's all meet at icicle inn!

Offline Darkerlight

• Chibi
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 07:21:51 am »
I haven't watched it in a while either... maybe thats the problem :(( poor forgotten toonami
Click me! Help me hatch!

Offline nikkiolie

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2008, 08:07:02 am »
sad....I remember the good old days....Tenchi and Outlaw Star.....and before that with Sailor Moon and DZ *sigh*

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 08:51:19 am »
sad....I remember the good old days....Tenchi and Outlaw Star.....and before that with Sailor Moon and DZ *sigh*

loved tenchi

remeber the midnight run? and the saturday night line up,

me and my younger brother used to make milk shakes and watch this every saterday, i miss yuyu hakusho

superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 09:40:02 am »
yeah I remember....I was in Seaside when the first episode of Cowboy Bebop came on. I remember being so excited to see it and I even watched it with my sister (who isn't into anime) ;D

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 10:06:54 am »
I've not been watching Toonami since they played Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon, back in the late 90's. It just didn't seem like it was worth the time spent watching it anymore, they never played anything that I really liked or was able to get into, and that stays true up to it's last episode. True, sad that it's going, but I can't say I watched it much recently, though.

Adult Swim still has Shin Chan and a couple anime here and there, but yeah, anime will probably die out from Cartoon Network, at least for a while. But with all the other ways people are getting their anime these days, it is easy to see some of their reasons for not playing as much anime as they used to. It used to be limited to two or three modes of distribution (tv, professional vhs releases, or fansubs) but now you have everyone and their mother jumping on the fansub bandwagon and episodes are pretty easy to get a hold of. I imagine Cartoon Networks have been waning since 2000, and this was probably a long day coming.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

oslapedo

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2008, 12:04:48 pm »
Actually Eve AS doesn't air Shin Chan on Saturdays anymore. You can only watch it on their website now. ;_;

Like a lot of people Toonami served as my gateway to anime when I was a child. DBZ, Sailor Moon, and Poke'mon were the building blocks of my now festering nerdy love. True Toonami hasn't been much recently, but Cartoon Network completely disowning it doesn't reassure me much. I doubt we'll be seeing much anime on Cartoon Network aside from Poke'mon and Naruto (Shippuuden).

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 12:35:31 pm »
goodbye toonami, I knew thee well, and I shall miss you most dearly
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 12:41:09 pm »
you almost made it sound like it was old lover of your's kylite.

Offline makichan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 01:17:16 pm »
Goodbye toonami  :'(
You helped bring me into the anime world that I now know and respect today. Thank you <3
"I like the way you fire that gun."
"Thanks. I like the way you take a bullet."

Offline Syd-chan

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 01:19:46 pm »
I remember the old days...XD When, I was like, what....? Four?

Offline saya-chan14

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 01:26:54 pm »
Toonami was are gateway drug into anime what if this is the last of us cues kid now have no gateway drug into anime
Sakura 11 cosplays
CC
Yosuke
Libra

Offline dakiro

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 02:36:34 pm »

i did that too, and watched sailor moon too, lol. i remember when toonami played outlaw star, and i thought it was amazing. wouldn't have ever known about that one if not for toonami. they also played blue submarine no. 6, which is another great anime. same as everyone else, i haven't watched toonami for years, but it always seemed a good way for younger people to get into anime.
yup i remember those days of dbz, outlaw star and cowboy bebop... ah the memories... like many i have not watched much tv in resent years but i remember coming home and watching it like first thing... its sad that is going... it got me so hooked onto anime...
formally dakrum
THE anime list

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 02:57:50 pm »
They are cutting off our anime!!
HOW COULD THEY!!

oslapedo

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 03:02:18 pm »
^ Because they forgot how to handle anime so they shoved it away v_v

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2008, 04:36:03 pm »

By the way, there was a short farewell clip signifiying the end of the great Toonami era. In case anyone missed it here it tis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsrimilHQM.

Watching it makes me sad and nostalgic x3

I was one of those who saw that final farewell.  Unfortunately, I had turned off my recorder because I was watching it live for once.  You would think that they would at least finish the current Naruto story-arc before canning the timeslot, and possibly the show as well.  I think the only reason I even have CN is so I can watch Toonami and Adult Swim.  Most of the other stuff on there sucks, and a lot of what is on Adult Swim as well, IMO.  I was excited when I heard Moribito was going to be on Adult Swim.  I really liked the anime subs and have all of them in DVD quality WS.  A beautiful anime with great story.  CN has moved it to 5:30am Sunday.  Code Geass is just before it at 5:00am.  The stuff they moved into its old time slot is pretty much garbage as far as I am concerned.  Little better than potty humor.  I may get a chuckle or two out of some of the antics, but for the most part I find the whole mess a waste of valuable time and resources.  Very few of the animations comming out of America are worth my time, in fact I often can't even force myself to watch them.  That is just sad.  :'(

Toonami is not the only loss I have had in the last year.  We also lost NewType USA.  That one really makes me mad because I had just renewed my subscription for 2 years in November.  NewTypes last issue was in February.  Then PiQ took over.  They said they would put out double what your subscription was, so I had over 3 years of subscription with them.  They folded after 4 issues.  I am out about 3 years worth of my magazine subscription, and no way I can see to get them to pay me back.  I went to ADV's site, since they were the ones selling the subscriptions.  I sent them and E-Mail.  I never got a response.  >:(

Many of the fansub groups have stopped subbing different series because of liscensing, but the companies that liscensed the shows are not showing any intention of actually dubbing them.  This just pisses me off.

I think it is starting to effect the industry at large,  I was just listening to Moribito,s English dub.  I swear they sound like they are reading a script.  They aren't even trying anymore.  A real pity since it is such a great show.
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

oslapedo

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 05:04:14 pm »
Well all dubs are different. I can't relate to you on Moribito since it's impossible for me to see new episodes now thanks to it's death slot, but I do agree that some of the recent dubs are rather lackluster. I've seen clips of Funi's take on Ouran and I am nothing but dissapointed. I had high hopes that they'd do a good job based on the actors previous experiences but it's all wrong.

I try not to predict the doom and gloom of the anime industry so I think we should look on the brighter side of things when we can. At least Geneon was rescued! : D

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 05:13:50 pm »
Why is our anime dying?!
It's not fair damn it!

Offline superjaz

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2008, 10:15:05 pm »
i remeber when they started showing hamtaro and tom looked at him and was like "well...its cute"
superjaz, that is jaz with one z count'um ONE z!
Proud mom of 2 awesome kids

Offline TomtheFanboy

• Bunnygirl
    • Twitter
    • Kumoricon Archives
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 06:33:57 am »
The loss of Toonami is heralded by the ammount of Asian television being made available via more idrect digital cable networks. The people that want anime are shelling out money to get better connections than the people who just want cartoons.

Cartoon network is ready to spend all its time pandering to the stoned, high school drop out market that Adult Swim has been marketing to for the last couple years.
Tom the Fanboy
Passion over Pedantry!
Pocky Club President 2005-2010

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 07:54:52 am »
^ heh, the second half of your statement makes a lot of sense. Granted I like quite a few of the AS shows that I'm sure you are describing, I can definitely see the target market in them, that of the space cadet like you mentioned, lol.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 09:39:52 am »
Damn... and I had looked forward to getting my baby sister to watch it. When there was the occasional good stuff on. Bye my wonderful childhood programming I shall remember you with much fondness! *sniffles*
Secrety secrets!

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 05:52:56 pm »

I think this is an ominous sign for anime on AS as well though. Code Geass and Moribito are in the death slots because AS has given up on them. I imagine that after Code Geass r2 is finished anime will cease to exist on AS.
Actually, this isn't completely true. This weekend the schedule is back to what it was-- Bleach at 12:30, than Code Geass and Moribito. Adult Swim will screw around with their schedules fairly often, only to change them back again a week or two later. This has happened more times than I can count with anime. I swear whoever does the scheduling for AS has to be high or something... "Hey, lets put this show at 5:30 AM this weekend, and than switch it back to 1:00 AM next weekend!"

Anyhow, it surprised me when I saw Toonami going down. I only found out about it when I turned it over to see Bleach last weekend at around midnight and they said that was the end. That really surprised me. I remember watching the anime they used to have on there when I was younger-- Sailor Moon, Tenchi, the occasional Dragon Ball Z, G-Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam... I used to not be able to wait until I got home to watch it at 4 PM.
It's a bummer it's gone now. :(

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline risotto

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 06:39:52 pm »
Ahhh Toonami. That programming block literally created a generation of American anime fans. Without it a lot of us would not have discovered what anime was. Toonami's departure was inevitable, but I'm glad it had existed :)

Offline Sugarlat

• Bunnygirl
    • Youtube - Sugarlatdesu
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 11:54:39 pm »
Wait AniMonday is gone?
I just saw some movies playing this monday...or did I misread something?

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 01:08:39 pm »
Ani-Monday is from 11pm-1am and it was showing this monday with Gurren Lagan and Here and there, then and now... or whatever the title is! XD
Secrety secrets!

Offline Lin

• Catgirl
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 01:09:44 pm »
I have actually started considering Anime Network as my new anime block. Anyone have previous experience with them?
Secrety secrets!

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 11:44:55 pm »

I miss the golden days of toonami soo much. My lil brother and me rushing home from school to see all of are favorite shows. In a way im kinda glad they decided to kill it. As far as im concerned it died along time ago when they started airing it on Saturdays only and put Miguzy in its place. After that it seemed to be in a zombie like state, neither dead nor living. So its nice to see the long overdue bullet to the head and not have them drag it on for another couple of years. Anytime i caught the more recent toonami it was always a sad reminder of what it use to be. I'll never forget those days coming home to watch CardCaptors, Sailor Moon, GundamWing, Tenchi, Outlaw Star, Kenshin and even Hamtaro! They always had the best content weither it was the long running DBZ to the short series Blue Sub Six or their kickass Ad's and promos. Adult Swim doesn't even come close and no one ever will.. It will be missed.....
Team Koga

Offline Kumi-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2008, 10:36:15 am »
This makes me really sad. Like so many here, Toonami was an introduction to anime for me, even before I got into it seriously in high school. Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z especially. They were a big part of my early teen years. My parents have probably been wishing CN death for years because without them, there's a good chance I wouldn't be into anime at all.
Well, not entirely. They can also blame Digimon and the little snippets of Escaflowne I saw on Fox. But mostly Toonami.

I haven't watched much lately just because I don't watch tv much anymore. We don't have Anime Network at my house and AZN's disappeared from our cable (I miss my K-dramas). Because I'm often working on Saturday evenings, I won't get home until after Toonami's over, and I really dislike most of AS original programming. Venture Bros. and The Boondocks were the only two I liked because at least they were well-drawn.

Oh well. I've been into it long enough that I'm a bit pickier about what I want to watch anyway. I've mostly been watching anime on dvd lately. It just makes me wonder about the state of the anime industry in America; I know there's been some serious oversaturation of the market in recent years, and this feels like a bad sign.
Rumiko Takahashi fangirl
Wig fanatic, props junkie, fabric snob, cosplay addict

Smile smile!

Offline leashy

• Catgirl
    • http://www.myspace.com/leashychan
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2008, 09:27:20 am »
I've not been watching Toonami since they played Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon, back in the late 90's. It just didn't seem like it was worth the time spent watching it anymore, they never played anything that I really liked or was able to get into, and that stays true up to it's last episode. True, sad that it's going, but I can't say I watched it much recently, though.

That is when I watched Toonami as well, when they had Gundam wing, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Reboot ^^.  I think Toonami was at its peak when it was an after school program, it started at like 4 pm or so.  When it moved to late night I kinda lost interest.  I am glad they brought a lot of new Anime to the US for the teeny boppers to see but I think it is been dying since the moment it was moved.

Offline samalam

• Cabbit
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2008, 05:04:34 pm »
I miss the old stuff like most people do
but I will not miss the new tom...that was just sad seroiusely he dosent need a face the second a network dose somthing right they have to screw it up.
kumoricon-09
marshmello fuu~

Offline Kendodude

• Oni
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2008, 10:14:54 pm »
I shed a manly man tear. Without Robotech, I might be going to some sort of IVY college then getting a career making billions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvk2Cmqe3g8

Offline Negima

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2008, 11:34:05 am »
Out of curiosity, what did they show in place of Toonami last night?

Offline nikkiolie

• Facebook
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2008, 01:04:27 pm »
I was going to look but I totally forgot.....about 10 superman was on but not sure about the other shows >_>

Offline Kahlan4

• Catgirl
    • myspace
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2008, 04:07:22 pm »
i saw they were playing spider man (the movie) on cn last night

let's all meet at icicle inn!

oslapedo

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2008, 03:37:56 am »
I miss the old stuff like most people do
but I will not miss the new tom...that was just sad seroiusely he dosent need a face the second a network dose somthing right they have to screw it up.

I didn't like the new Tom (TOM4) either. All of Cartoon Network's attempts at being younger and hipper bring a fake tear to my eye ;_;
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 03:39:35 am by oslapedo »

Offline ThiefKingsHier

• Catgirl
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2008, 11:59:07 am »
 I don't care abotu Toonami. I haven't watched it since they took Samurai Trooprs off the air.

But Adult Swim..ugh.

Screw those douchebags. It's obvious the only reason they even staretd AS was to grab our attention, then get rid of the good stuff and force their stupid crack-addled sh** on us.

oslapedo

« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2008, 04:31:30 pm »
^ Um, no? The problem with AS is that eventually it turned into an anime vs comedy war, when they should've been promoting anime and comedy side by side. It's too late now. I don't think this is just AS messing with the schedule. I predict that after Code Geass R2 AS will just wait for it's anime contracts to expire and then they'll just stop beating the dead horse of anime on their block once and for all.

We still have ani-monday at least, and I'm sure more anime will seep into mainstream TV with time.

Offline lychee-twist

• Bunnygirl
    • My deviantART
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2008, 08:40:30 pm »
Toonami was dead to me as soon as they took of Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z back in 2002 and whenever XD;; That is sad, though. RIP Toonami.

RIP Tom!

Anyone else notice that Tom was played by Spike Spiegal?
Kumoricon '12: Effie Trinket from "The Hunger Games"

oslapedo

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2008, 09:46:28 pm »
Yeah, that's why he said Spike's trademark "bang" at the end of it XD

Offline Seraph

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2008, 10:09:20 pm »
its more like AS is a bunch of a old men who dun like the new kids playing on their yard.  means they can't playing super dumb and crude jokes.

oslapedo

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2008, 10:15:15 pm »
What? Could you explain what you mean?

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2008, 09:08:44 pm »
Screw this Action Flicks crap! Bring back Toonami, you rat bastards!
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline DevinShadowV

• Sailor Scout
    • Professional accout
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2008, 08:43:33 am »
There were a lot of good shows like Sailormoon, DBZ, Mobile Suit Gundam, Robotech, and so on but Cartoon Network really messed it up this time and look what happened Toonami is no more.

Offline Teasel

• Catgirl
    • Facebook goodness
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2008, 01:20:34 pm »
They even got rid of Miguzi, Toonami's replacement for the afternoons.
"Yes, that's a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

Offline Wuntvor

• Catgirl
    • http://wuntvor.home.comcast.net/anime_list.htm
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2008, 05:17:39 pm »
At least, Adult Swim has started putting on the un-cut (except for the OP and ED's anyway) anime late at night.  I believe they had 10 shows on last Sunday morning, plus aired Naruto on Saturday night.  Look at the Adult Swim thread for details.  A pretty decent lin-up of shows.  Just wish they weren't mostly re-runs.
(\,@/)  Quote from -  Rock & Rule
(=','=)  Stretch: MOK! Don't let him get us!  He'll put a heck on me!
 //_\\   Dizzy:    Hexx, Stretch.  Hexx.
  d b    Stretch: Aw!  Two of them!  That's even worse!

Offline KogaRyu

• Catgirl
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2008, 10:30:57 pm »
Seeing as how were all reminiscing here i thought You all should check out Toonami Digital Arsenal!  Its an awesome site and anyone that enjoyed Toonami itself is sure to enjoy the site. They have a pretty complete archive of all the promo trailers and much much more! Be sure too check out the Features section for some cool stuffs including the Toonami Black Hole MegaMix.

http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/
Team Koga

Offline PaperRoxas

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • My Cosplay deviantART Account
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2008, 10:38:37 pm »
awww man!  this sucks!  i had no idea!  toonami was my first go to anime place.  it first started with sailor moon

Offline DevinShadowV

• Sailor Scout
    • Professional accout
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2008, 03:26:46 pm »
awww man!  this sucks!  i had no idea!  toonami was my first go to anime place.  it first started with sailor moon

Yeah same here also DBZ, Robotech, Gundam and the others.

Offline PaperRoxas

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2008, 04:18:35 pm »

yea!  (though i never got into those ^^;;;) but i remember being in elementary school (yes im a youngin lol) and trying to run home in time to catch toonami.  i think i remember asking my mom to pick me up early every day XD

Offline DevinShadowV

• Sailor Scout
    • Professional accout
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2008, 06:46:38 pm »

yea!  (though i never got into those ^^;;;) but i remember being in elementary school (yes im a youngin lol) and trying to run home in time to catch toonami.  i think i remember asking my mom to pick me up early every day XD

lol same here

Offline PaperRoxas

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2008, 06:54:14 pm »

lol same here

lol

Offline kylite

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2008, 10:53:20 am »
when using the quote feature, please try to only quote the post your responding to, NOT the entire thread
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 10:53:47 am by kylite »
Yojimbo Assistant Manager, Hopeless Flirt
Work: Monday-Friday 12:30-9:39pm
We don't need Kira... we have kylite.  - randompvg

Offline DevinShadowV

• Sailor Scout
    • Professional accout
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2008, 11:06:11 am »
when using the quote feature, please try to only quote the post your responding to, NOT the entire thread

I know but I'm still trying to learn the ropes on the forums you know.

Offline PaperRoxas

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2008, 11:44:39 am »

I know but I'm still trying to learn the ropes on the forums you know.

same here